Author's Chapter Notes:
You guys can feel free to tell me how wrong this chapter is. I just thought it would be funny. This stuff just comes to me while I’m typing. Most of it wasn’t even planned. Anyway, it’s not an actual sex scene yet. I just wanted to give ya’ll some goodness until I get to that, which would probably be in the next chapter. Thanks to those that always review me. You guys are great=)
Chapter 8

Buffy entered the kitchen the next morning, flashing her mother a smile—a smile that quickly vanished when she noticed that Joyce was distressed.

“What’s wrong, Mom?”

Joyce glanced up when she realized that she was no longer alone. “I’m sure it’s nothing,” she commented softly.

“Come on. You can tell me. I know we don’t talk all that much, but I’m a really good listener.”

Joyce granted her daughter with a small smile, taking a breath. “I think Rupert’s having an affair.”

Buffy’s eyes bulged at that. “There is no way. Giles would never have an affair. Why do you think that?”

Joyce took another breath, holding back tears. “I saw him at the Espresso Pump last night with another woman.”

Buffy still couldn’t believe it; there had to be a good explanation for that. “Were they doing anything?” she wondered.

“They were just sitting pretty close and I saw him touch her hand. She was younger than him, too. Maybe he thinks that I’m too old and he wants someone younger now.”

Buffy shook her head as well. “That’s crazy, Mom. You’re not too old, I’m sure it’s not that big of a deal. She’s probably just a friend or something. I know Giles would never cheat on you. You should talk to him.”

Joyce nodded, knowing that her daughter was right.

“I’m gonna get ready for school. Will you be okay?”

“Yes, I’ll be fine. I’m glad we talked, Buffy. I really miss that sometimes.”

Buffy kissed her mother’s cheek. “So do I,” she said, walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

Joyce remained stationary, thinking about what she would say to her husband when she had the chance.


* * * * *


Buffy left Stevenson Hall later that day, heading outside to Spike’s car. She smiled when she saw him waiting for her.

He grabbed her hand, placing a kiss on the back of it. “You are so beautiful, you know that?”

Buffy blushed. “Spike, stop.”

He shook his head. “I’m never going to stop,” he whispered, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

“It’s just weird. I’m not used to guys saying such nice things about me. Especially not my step-brother.”

Spike only shrugged as he let her into the car. “You better get used to it, love.” He shut the car door, getting in on his side and starting it up. He drove away from the school a few seconds later.

They were both silent on the way home.

Spike spoke up after a moment. “So, guess what?” He didn’t wait for her to answer. “Both of the parents will be working late tonight, so we would have the place to ourselves.”

Buffy felt nervous. She didn’t want to mention anything about Giles and the potential affair. Right now, Spike didn’t need to know about that, especially when it could be nothing. “What exactly do you have planned?” she wondered.

“We can just talk, see what happens after that.”

She had a feeling that no talking would be involved.


* * * * *


Spike pushed Buffy into her bedroom door, attacking her lips with his.

She was surprised they even managed to get up the stairs. She finally got the door open as they continued to kiss.

Spike kicked the door closed. He broke away from her lips and started to trail kisses down her neck.

“I thought we were supposed to be talking,” she panted.

“Need you too much,” he replied huskily.

“Works for me.” She grabbed his head, planting a hard kiss on his mouth.

Spike threw her onto the bed, positioning his body over hers. He saw the look in her eyes and brushed the hair out of her face. “We don’t have to go too far yet, Buffy. I know it’s really soon. We can just do other things.” He finished that off with a smirk.

Buffy nodded, willing to do anything right about now.

Spike took her shirt off, throwing it on the floor. He loved the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra. He licked his lips at the gorgeous sight before him, taking one succulent nipple into his mouth.

Buffy moaned as he sucked her nipple harder. She threaded her fingers through his hair.

He then gave the same treatment to her other nipple, sucking her even harder. Spike pulled away to look at the pleasure on her face, content that he’d done that to her. He turned his attention to her pants, sliding them down her legs and tossing to the floor. He felt himself grow harder when he realized that she wasn’t wearing any panties either. Spike couldn’t believe that she actually went to school like that. He wondered if she had expected this to happen, and the thought just turned him on all the more. “You’re so fucking hot, baby.”

She smiled at him. “You’re not so bad yourself.”

Spike placed a tender kiss on her thigh, inhaling her sweet scent. He could drown in her scent and be a happy man. He then pushed one finger into her pussy lips to feel how wet she was for him. He slipped another finger inside and started to pump them in and out of her.

Buffy moaned at the feel of him fucking her with his fingers.

Spike entered a third finger into her hole, moving them even faster.

He definitely had talented hands.

Buffy gripped the edge of the bed. “God, Spike. Feels so good.”

Spike grinned as he continued to pump his fingers into her drenched pussy. He could feel how close she was. “That’s it, love. Cum for me. You’re so close, Buffy.”

She let out a scream when she was brought to release, breathing heavily after her high.

Spike pulled his fingers out of her, licking them clean of her juices. He kissed her again, slipping his tongue inside her mouth. Buffy didn’t even care that she tasted herself on his lips. It was worth it for his kiss.

“I’m not done yet,” he whispered, pulling away from her.

She raised her eyebrows.

He then moved back to her pussy, thrusting his tongue inside of her to get more of her sweet taste.

Buffy gasped, not expecting him to do that. She shut her eyes at the wonderful sensations that went through her.

Spike sustained to thrust his tongue in and out of her soaked core.

Buffy didn’t know how much longer she would be able to last.

They were both too distracted to notice that they were no longer alone in the house.

“Honey, are you all right?” Joyce asked, knocking on the door.

Buffy really couldn’t seem to form any words at the moment.

Spike only smiled and continued to eat her out.

“Buffy, are you all right?” she asked again, her voice rising.

Buffy still was breathing heavily when she finally answered. “I’m fine, Mom. Nothing to worry about.” She prayed that her mother would believe her.

“Are you sure? I heard screaming.”

Spike chuckled a little.

Buffy tried to focus. “I just pulled something while I was exercising. I’m fine.” She felt another orgasm go through her.

Spike could tell that she was about to let out a loud scream. He placed his hand over her mouth, hoping that Joyce would walk away soon.

“Okay, try to be more careful. I’ll be downstairs making dinner if you need me.”

He heard Joyce leave and was glad that she didn’t wait for Buffy to respond. Spike removed his hand from her mouth and lay down beside her.

They both sighed in relief.

After the post-coital haze had dissipated, Buffy realized what could have happened and smacked Spike on the chest.

“Bloody hell, what was that for?” he asked, rubbing the spot where she hit him.

“I can’t believe you were doing that with my mother on the other side of the door. Are you crazy? She could have caught us.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “She didn’t catch us. I had everything under control. You worry too much.”

Buffy thought of something else. “Spike, how are you going to leave? My mom’s downstairs. She’s bound to see you. She had to pass your room to get to mine, so she knows you’re not in there. God, we’re lucky she never goes in the garage, else she’d’ve seen your car. She picked the perfect day to come home early.”

Spike sat up, giving it some consideration. “It’s fine. I’ll just go out the window.”

She shook her head. “You could get hurt.”

Spike graced her with a soft smile. “Worried about me, are you?”

“You know I am.”

He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. “I’ll be fine, pet. You have snuck out this window enough times that I think I can handle it,” he stated, moving over to the window.

Buffy followed him.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” He gave her another kiss before climbing out of the window. He grabbed on to the tree outside and started to climb down. He then got his foot caught in a branch and fell the rest of the way, landing hard on his backside. “Ow, bloody hell,” he grumbled, trying not to be too loud.

“Spike, are you okay?”

Spike looked up at her, rubbing his rear. “Yeah, no worries. The ground broke my fall.” He stood up and blew her a kiss before he left.

Buffy watched him go and smiled as she closed the window. She then looked down and realized that she was still naked. She got dressed and fixed her hair before going downstairs to join her mother.