[Reviews - 149] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and Spike practically grew up together. Their parents are married and they have always had nothing but a sibling love for one another. What will happen when they start to see each other differently? Warning: A relationship between step-siblings!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21275 Read: 27519
Published: 07/11/2005 Updated: 07/27/2005

1. Chapter 1 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 12] Liked (1357 words)
I really wanted to put this story in here, so I had to make a lot of changes. This was originally a Buffy/Angel story that I have in another website. I liked it so much that I decided to rewrite most of it and make it more of a Spuffy story. I really think it turned out pretty good. I decided to try writing NC-17 again since people said I did okay with it the first time I tried, but it’ll take a little bit to get to that. I hope it would be to everyone’s liking. This story deals with a sexual relationship between step-siblings. I hope that doesn’t offend anyone or anything. If it does, you don’t have to read it. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. There will be plenty of Spuffy goodness in this. Okay, I really hope you guys like it and would leave me a review. There’s a naked Spike in it for you=)

2. Chapter 2 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 8] Liked (1391 words)
Don’t worry about Angel; he won’t cause any problems for our favorite couple. I’m also an Angel fan and I like to put him in the stories whenever I can. He’s not really the type that would get with his students. Well, he was in my other version of this story. In that one, I had Buffy end up with her professor and there wasn’t anything between her and her step-brother. Of course, I had to change all of that. I still like the way this one turned out=)

3. Chapter 3 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1769 words)

4. Chapter 4 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1116 words)
I hope you guys didn't lose interest in this story already. I haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet. I wasn't sure about writing this at first, so reviews would be very appreciated. So I at least know that it doesn't suck, or you can tell me it does suck. I'll pretty much take anything right about now. Thanks to the people that have reviewed. I really do appreciate it=)

5. Chapter 5 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1291 words)

6. Chapter 6 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1107 words)

7. Interlude by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 7] Liked (588 words)
I know this is really short, but this wasn’t originally in the story. It’s just a little something that I thought to add, so I decided to make it an interlude instead of an actual chapter. There will be more goodness soon. Thanks for the reviews=)

8. Chapter 7 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1146 words)

9. Chapter 8 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1664 words)
You guys can feel free to tell me how wrong this chapter is. I just thought it would be funny. This stuff just comes to me while I’m typing. Most of it wasn’t even planned. Anyway, it’s not an actual sex scene yet. I just wanted to give ya’ll some goodness until I get to that, which would probably be in the next chapter. Thanks to those that always review me. You guys are great=)

10. Chapter 9 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 8] Liked (1464 words)

11. Chapter 10 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 14] Liked (1132 words)

12. Chapter 11 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1053 words)

13. Chapter 12 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1132 words)

14. Chapter 13 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1534 words)
Sorry to disappoint, but I’ve pretty much done all the angst I’m going to for this fiction. This was supposed to be more of a fluffy story and hardly any angst. I figured we could all use a break from that, I know I could. It’s sad to say, but this story will only have a few more chapters. I can never manage to make a story too long. I think it’s better to end something when if feels right, instead of carrying on when you don’t even have any more ideas for it. This was a remake of another story I did and I’m surprised that it turned out this well. I'm also sorry if it doesn't seem that believable, I like to make things easier. This is an AU Fantasy, so I think it's allowed to be somewhat out of character. I should say this before I get killed, but the character of Jessica is based on my friend. I was originally going to put Anya in it, but I decided to put my friend in it instead to shut her up. She’s pretty much in love with Xander and I like to make people happy. Sorry to anyone who’s an Anya fan. I really do love to write her. I just couldn’t really fit her in this. Okay, done now. Thanks again for the reviews=)

15. Chapter 14 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1087 words)

16. Chapter 15 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1017 words)

17. Chapter 16 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 25] Liked (1427 words)