Author's Chapter Notes:
You don't know how stoked I am to see how much you guys are enjoying this *insert snoppy dance here*. You can thank Mac, my beta, for the tampon bit in the last chapter, it was just too damn funny to pass up! Hope you guys enjoy! Kuddos! Disclaimer in full effect!
Buffy and Willow had been at Indigo for a little over an hour and they were starting to get bored. Buffy was tired of random guys coming up and just grabbing at her like a piece of meat. Pulling Willow off the dance floor she shouted over the music, “Hey you want to get out of here, this scene is staring to get played out.”

Willow let out a sigh of relief. “I thought you’d never ask,” she shouted back. Buffy grabbed her friend’s hand and led then to the entrance where they could get there coats. Once out side away from all the loud music, Buffy turned to Willow and asked, “So now what? I don’t really want to go home yet, but I can’t think of anything else to do.”


Willow smiled mischievously, grabbed her friend’s hand and started dragging her in the direction of a certain sports bar. “I know just the place.”

Buffy stood out side of ‘Ballers’, the small college sports bar that everyone from campus hung out at. With a hesitant look she started to walk in. The bar wasn’t too crowded and it was much quieter than the club. Buffy scanned the crowd and caught sight of a certain bleached blond. Turning to Willow she said in a panicked voice, “Crap Willow, Spike’s here.”

Willow pretended to be shocked. “Oh my gosh, are you serious?” She would have been able to play it off if she hadn’t been grinning.

Buffy scowled at her friend. “You knew he would be here didn’t you?” she said accusingly.

Willow gave her best innocent look. “Of course not, but since he’s here let’s go say hi,” she said cheerfully as she dragged Buffy in the direction of Spike and his friends.


Spike stared as Buffy Willow came toward them. Spike quickly turned back to his friends and warned “I swear if any one of you says a thing about her, I’ll rip your head off and piss down your throat. Got it.” They all just laughed at him, which only fueled his fire. Meeting the girls half way he inquired, “What brings you two here? I thought you were goin’ clubbin.’”

Buffy glared over at Willow before turning to Spike. “Well the club scene got old so we decide to leave. WILLOW here,” she said pointedly as she gestured to the red head next to her, “thought it would be a good idea to come and see what was happening here.”

Willow waved a hand at Spike. “Oh Buffy’s just mad because… Ow, that hurt,” Willow said grabbing her arm where Buffy had pinched her.

Buffy smiled sweetly at her. She turned back to Spike and said, “Don’t worry, we’re not staying, so I guess I’ll see you when you get home.”

Spike was somewhat relieved she decided not to stay, but didn’t have long to enjoy it because Angel walked up and placed an arm around both their shoulders. “Don’t be silly, you guys can hang out with us tonight, isn’t that right Spike?” He said smoothly as he grinned at Spike.

Spike glared at Angel and managed to say, “Sure, we’d love for you to hang out with us.”

Willow smiled brightly and Buffy looked over to Spike with apologetic eyes. Spike gave Buffy a reassuring look that said it was fine, and they all walked over to the table.

Angel grinned foolishly as he approached the table with Buffy and Willow in his arms. “Hey guys look who I brought back with me.”

Buffy waved and removed herself from Angels arm. “Hey Guys. This is my friend Willow.” She then gestured to the guys sitting down. “And this is Gunn and Lindsey.” Then pointing to the tall brunette who still had his arm draped over Willow’s shoulder, she added, “And the guys whose arm you’re under is Angel.” Willow looked up at Angel and blushed. Angel winked at her and gave her a shoulder a squeeze before he removed his arm.

Spike was on edge as he watched Angel escort Buffy and Willow to the table. He physically relaxed when he saw Buffy pull out of Angel’s grasp. Keeping an eye on them, he continued playing pool.

They all sat around joking comfortably and talking about school. Spike never let his eyes leave Buffy. He was going to make sure none of his friends tried to get fresh with her. He wasn’t exactly jealous, but his friends could be sleazy with girls sometimes.

Buffy noticed Spike was always looking at her. He was starting to make her a little self-conscious. Walking over to him she pulled him aside. “Is something wrong? You’ve been looking at me as if I had something awful growing out of my face.”

Spike tried to look indifferent. “Please, I wasn’t staring at you.”

Buffy raised a brow at him. “Oh really, could have fooled me,” she said skeptically.

Spike smirked at her. “Well I might have looked once or twice, but only because your tits looked like they were about to come out your top,” he said slyly.

Buffy grabbed at her chest and blushed furiously. Spike let out a full laugh. “Don’t worry luv, couldn’t see…..much.”

Buffy punched him in the arm and tried to glare at him but couldn’t hide her grin. Spike threw an arm over her shoulder and led her back to the table with everyone else.

Buffy sat on one of the stools and watched as Spike played pool. He looked really good when he leaned over the table and curled his tongue just before he took his shot. Buffy was finally admitting to herself that Spike wasn’t too bad looking . But that’s as far as it went. She was startled when Angel pulled up a chair next to her. Looking over at him she smiled politely.

Angel pulled up a seat and smiled. “So is this your first year in the dorms?” he asked conversationally.

“Yep. It figures that I would get stuck with a guy room mate, that’s just my luck,” she replied.

Angel frowned. “What you don’t like living with Spike? I thought you guys looked like you got along okay.”

Buffy shook her head. “No nothing like that, well at first it was bad, but I guess we get along well now. The Truth is we hardly ever really see each other, so maybe that’s why,” she said jokingly as she looked up to see Spike frowning at her. Her first reaction was to look down at her top, but when she found it in place, she looked at him questioningly.

Angel noticed the scowl on Spike’s face. Looking over to Buffy he saw her trying to figure Spike out. Angel leaned over and commented, “Don’t worry about Spike. He’s just got his panties in a twist cause he thinks I’m trying to hit on you.”

Buffy turned back to Angel surprised. “Really? Well are you?” she asked at first shocked and then turned playful.

Angel grinned. “Well if I said no, I’d be lying, but I know you’re not interested in me,” he said knowingly.

Buffy raised a brow at him. “Is that so? And you know this how?”

Angel gave her a look. “Buffy, I know I’ve only known you for a couple hours, but I’ve known Will a bit longer. The way you two look at each other screams unresolved sexual tension.”

Buffy crossed her arms over her chest defensively. “Well you’re wrong. Spike and I are just roommates, so don’t’ go reading too much into it, alright,” She said in a warning tone. She didn’t know why, but what Angel had said made her mad. Maybe it was because what he said carried a flicker of truth. Not wanting to get into it she got off her stool and excused herself.

Spike watched as Buffy and Angel talked. At first their conversation had started out pleasant, but then all of a sudden Buffy had gotten a defensive look to her and then she walked a way to the bathrooms looking upset. Spike was on Angel in two strides. “What did you say to her?” He bit out through clinched teeth.

Angel held his hands up. “Calm down, I didn’t say anything. Damn Will, you act like I tried to pounce the poor girl.”

Spike knew Angel was starting to get pissed because he had called him Will. Backing up, he looked at his friend. “Well one second you’re talking, the next she leaves upset. What do you expect me to think?”

Angel shrugged his shoulders. “Well all I said was that I thought you two might have something between you. Hell a blind man could see it,” Angel said matter of factly.

Spike let out a huff. Great all he needed was someone else noticing sparks between him and Buffy. He looked in the direction of the bathroom and then back at Angel. “Well listen mate, just leave it alone alright,” he asked softly.

Angel was taken aback by the way his friend had responded, he figured he would bite his head off or something. Studying him for a moment he asked again, “Do you like her?”

Spike looked at Angel with confused eyes. “Couldn’t say mate,” Spike replied and then turned to go to the bar for another beer.

Buffy stood in front of the broken mirror in the restroom. Why was everyone trying to say she had a thing for Spike? She was sure she knew she didn’t want to be with him like that, but with everyone dropping little bugs in her ear, she was beginning to doubt herself. She could really use a drink right now. Leaving the bathroom, she walked over to the bar. Spike was waiting for his drink, so she decided to go talk to him.

Spike saw Buffy walk out of the bathroom and walk towards him. Leaning against the bar, he took a long sip of his beer.

Buffy walked up to him and smiled. Turning to the bartender she placed her order. “Bud Light.” The bartender looked at her skeptically, but handed her the long neck. Buffy flashed him a dazzling smile and went to pay him. Spike placed his hand over hers. “Hey Mike, just put it on my tab,” he said to the bartender. Mike just nodded and went to help another customer.

Buffy raised her bottle in salute. “Thanks,” she said before she took a long swig of her beer.

Spike looked at her with a raised brow. “Never would have thought of you as a beer drinker luv,” he said slightly surprised.

Buffy gave him a wicked grin. “Well there’s a lot you don’t know about me Spike.”

Spike chuckled. “Is that so pet?”

“Yeah,” she said as she smiled at him.

Spike looked at her with deep eyes. “Well I’d say we need to fix that then,” he said suggestively

Buffy looked at him in his eyes. There was something about his voice that was making her skin feel all hot and tingly. Fortunately, Willow chose that moment to walk up.

Willow saw Buffy at the bar and decided she could use a drink as well. Completely oblivious to the heated stare down between the two blonds she chirped, “Hey guys, what you doin’?”

Buffy snapped out of her trance and turned to her friend. A little unsure of her voice, she waited a minute before she spoke. “Hey Wills, Spike was just buying me a beer, wasn’t that nice?” she said nervously.

Willow could now tell that she had apparently walked in on something, but decided not to make mention of it. “Yeah, that was sweet. So after I get my drink you wanna play some pool?” She asked Buffy.

Buffy gave her a smile. “Sure, but I have to warn you, I’ve never played before.” Willow waved her off. “Don’t worry; we have the world’s best teacher here tonight.”

Buffy looked at her confused. Willow gave her a sneaky grin. “Spike’s the one who taught me to play, and we all know I’m the best billiard ever.”

Buffy looked over at Spike. “Well since you’re the best, teach away,” Spike smiled at her and bought Willow a drink before heading back to the group.

Once Buffy finished most of her beer, she, Spike, and Willow went to one of the back tables so Spike could teach Buffy to play. Buffy found a stick she could use and stood awaiting instructions.

Spike had a bad feeling about this, but she just looked too excited to tell her no. Standing next to her he started to tell her what to do. “Alright now pet, lean over and rest the pool stick on your hand like this,” he said as he showed her with his own pool stick.

Buffy tried to copy his moves, but couldn’t seem to get it right. Looking over at him with a pout she asked with a whine, “Help?”

Spike could feel his jeans begin to tighten as she jutted out her lip. Mentally kicking himself for getting himself into this in the first place, he stood behind her and bent them over the table. Taking her hands in his he placed her fingers on the stick and showed her how to hold it properly. He unconsciously inhaled deeply. Her hair smelled like jasmine and vanilla. Buffy wiggled slightly and he felt himself grow harder. He put a little bit of distance between them so she wouldn’t notice how much this was really affecting him as he helped her take her shot.

Buffy felt her breath catch when his strong body leaned her over the pool table. As his fingers intertwined with hers she closed her eyes for a second and enjoyed the feel of them. Who would have thought a simple game of pool could be so erotic. Getting control of herself, she concentrated on what he was showing her, no sense in putting herself through this kind of torture again. She wiggled slightly and felt something hard press against her bottom. Her eyes went wide and she almost let out a gasp. If that was what she thought it was, then OH MY GOD! She was about to call it quits when Spike put some distance between their bodies and helped her take the shot. Buffy watched as the two balls dropped in the hole. Turning around she shrieked and wrapped her arms around him as she jumped up and down excitedly. “Oh Spike did you see that, I made the balls go in the hole!”

Spike mentally groaned as she jumped up and down in his arms. Her body was pressing in all the right places and he was finding it very hard to breath.

Buffy thought about what she just said and mentally kicked herself. Pulling away she blushed. “What I meant to say was I made the shot.”

Spike was grateful she had stopped bouncing on him like that and forced a smile. “You sure did pet, but I think that’s enough lessons for this evening. How bout you and Red finish your game and I head back over to the guys. When you’re done I’ll walk you two back to the dorms.”

Buffy frowned but agreed. Looking over at a very amused Willow, she shrugged and took another shot. Apparently she was a fast learner because she cleared the table, well almost.

Willow had watched Buffy and Spike the whole time he was showing her how to play. You could almost hear the sparks crackling between them. She noticed Spike trying to discreetly shift himself and the shocked look on Buffy’s face when she felt the evidence of his arousal. Willow had to bite back the urge several times not to laugh out loud. At the rate they were going the seed Willow had planted was soon going to be a full garden.

Buffy and Willow played pool till around 12:30 and decided to call it a night. Walking over to Spike, Buffy tapped him on the shoulder. Spike turned to her and grinned. “So how’d you do pet?”

Buffy smiled proudly. “I beat her twice thanks to my good teacher.”

Spike got a sudden picture of Buffy in a schoolgirl outfit and pigtails telling him what a good teacher he was. Shaking away his naughty thoughts, he nodded his head. “Great, ready to go?”

Buffy shook her head and grabbed her coat. The friends all said their goodnights and promised to get together again sometime. Spike and the girls took their time walking back to the dorms just talking. Spike and Willow took the time to catch up with what the other had been up to. When they reached Willow’s building, she hugged them both goodnight and said she would call later this weekend.

Spike watched as Willow safely made it to her room. She blinked the light twice as her signal and Buffy and Spike turned to walk to their room.

Buffy felt slightly chilled so she linked arms with Spike and shoved her hands in her pockets. They walked the rest of the way in comfortable silence. When they reached their door, Spike turned the lock and opened the door for her.

Buffy pulled off her shoes and tossed them to the floor. With a moan of pleasure she said, “Oh god, my feet are killing me.”

Spike laid his duster over the back of the couch and turned to her. “If you like I can rub your feet for you?” he asked.

Buffy considered it for a moment, and then shrugged. “Sure, just let me get out of these clothes then you can rub away.” Buffy cringed at her words. God she really needed to stop doing that.

Spike let out a laugh. “Well pet, if you insist.” Buffy rolled her eyes. “Ha, ha, you know what I meant,” she said dryly as she went to her room to change.

Spike took the opportunity to change his own clothes. Throwing on a pair of basketball shorts he had found in the corner of his room he walked back into the living room. Buffy was already sitting on the couch in a pair of boxer shorts and tank top. She smiled up at him wiggling her toes at him.

When Buffy had come out of her room Spike was gone. Figuring he went to get changed, she waited for him on the couch. When he came out in nothing but a pair of shorts she had to keep herself from staring at his tight abs

Spike plopped on the couch and put her feet in his lap. Taking one small foot in his hands he began to rub, applying pressure in all the right places.

Buffy let out a soft moan at his ministrations. God did this feel good. Looking at him with half closed eyes she commented on his work. “God Spike, you have no idea how nice that feels,” she said breathily.

Spike grinned. So his kitten liked to be rubbed did she? “Glad you like. You should see what I do for backs. I can make all those little knots disappear.”

Buffy closed her eyes and just enjoyed her foot massage. “I’m sure you can,” she murmured.

Spike finished one foot and started on the other. He noticed she had been quiet for a while and wondered if she had fallen asleep. Quietly he called to her, “Buffy? Are you asleep?”

When she didn’t answer, he removed her feet from his lap and stood up. Carefully he scooped her up in his arms. When she instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck, he closed his eyes. God she felt good in his arms. Slowly he carried her to her room and placed her in her bed. Pulling the covers over her, he placed a kiss to her forehead and whispered, “Sweet dreams princess.”

Taking one last look at her, he noticed a soft smile play at her lips. Fighting the urge to kiss said lips he quietly slipped out her room and went to his own bed.



Thanks to Brat, spuffette, MidnightGirl, anna, Cordykitten, Stine, MarstersGirl13, Brunettepet, flibble, BuffyandSpikeForever, lindsay, nmb, Sevvy_O, jennybean, txjmfan, and Smitten for the reviews, you guys kick ass!