Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I had to go visit my husband's grandparents ALL DAY. If you guys leave lots of yummy reviews I might post again this evening *hint hint*! Well Enjoy! Disclaimer in full effect.
Buffy and Willow were sitting on the couch having movie night when Spike walked in the door from his Rugby practice. He walked over and sat down on the couch between them. “So ladies, what are we watching?”

Buffy wrinkled her nose. “Spike you’re all sweaty and gross. Go take a shower,” she demanded. Spike sniffed at his under arm. “Wha’, I don’t stink,” he told her defensively. Buffy pinched her nose. “Well my nose begs to differ, now go!” she insisted as she pushed him off the couch. Spike turned to her with a sullen look. “Fine I’m goin’. No need to be pushy,” he grumbled as he went to the bathroom to take his shower.

Buffy shook her head and laughed as she watched him retreat to the bathroom. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Willow grinning like a mad person. She turned to her friend with a bemused look on her face. “What?”

Willow continued to grin. “Just you and Spike all domestic like. It’s kinda cute,” she said giddily.

“What? No. All I did was tell him to get a shower because he smelled bad.” Buffy defended. Willow gave her friend a look. “Buffy I’ve seen you two together, you’re like an old married couple,” she pointed out and then clarified, “well an old married couple who doesn’t have sex that is.”

Buffy laughed. “More like the odd couple. Willow we argue constantly, he leaves his crap everywhere, and I make him absolutely insane with the bathroom,” Buffy stated matter of factly.

“I don’t know Buffy, sounds like ever married couple I know,” she said as she popped some popcorn in her mouth. Buffy raised a brow at her. “And you just know so many married couples.”

“Well no, but I know what I see, and you two are, well, on the road towards domestic bliss,” she declared giving Buffy her resolve face.

Buffy scowled. “Hey no fair, you can’t use resolve face. You know I can’t argue with resolve face.”

Willow grinned with satisfaction. “Cause you know I’m right.”

Buffy crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. “Can we please just watch the movie?” She asked sulking. Willow didn’t say a word but kept the grin on her face as she settled back in her seat.

Spike walked out of the bathroom in his towel and looked at the two girls sitting there, one with a grin on her face and the other one sulking. He stopped next to the couch and nudged Willow. “What’s wrong with her?” He asked grinning.

Willow looked up at him and stated smugly, “Oh I proved her wrong that’s all.”

Spike raised a brow and looked over at Buffy. “I see. Oh how the mighty have fallen,” He said dramatically. Buffy turned and glared at him. “Oh just shut up and go put some clothes on,” she snapped.

Spike chuckled and said sweetly, “Yes dear,” and went to his room to get dressed. Willow looked over at her friend but before she could even get a word out Buffy pointed a finger at her and narrowed her eyes.

“Not one word,” Buffy warned the red head. Willow bit her lip trying to stifle her amusement, but failed and let out a full belly laugh. Buffy looked over at her friend. “Just you wait, you might be laughing now but vengeance will be mine,” she warned.

Willow wiped at her tears and took a deep breath. “Okay, okay, I’ll leave you alone,” she said giving up.

Buffy smirked satisfactorily. “I knew you’d see things my way,” she said sinisterly.

Willow just shook her head and smiled at her friend. When her stomach started to growl she asked Buffy, “Hey I’m kinda hungry. You want to order pizza?”

Buffy was beginning to fell kinda hungry herself. “Sure, let me get the phone and we can order.” She got off the couch and looked for the cordless phone. With a frown she looked back over to Willow. “Hey have you seen the phone?”

Willow lifted up the pillows and searched under them. When she came up empty handed she shook her head. “Not over here, did you check your room?”

Buffy shook her head. “No, but I can just page it and then we can hear were it is.” Buffy pressed the page button and they quietly waited to hear the beep.

Spike walked out of his room with annoyed look on his face and the phone in his hand. “What the hell are you doing to the phone? One minute I’m talking and the next it starts beeping in my bloody ear,” He asked angrily.

Buffy bit back a laugh. “Sorry, we were looking for the phone,” she said not sounding sorry at all.

Spike gestured to the phone in his hand. “Well I’m on the phone, why don’t you use your cell phone?”

Buffy frowned at him. “For one my phone’s dead, and two, the number is saved on that phone,” she pouted.

Spike studied her for a minute and then let out a sigh of exasperation. “Bloody hell hold on,” he put the phone to his ear and told the person he was talking to he would call back in a minute. After handing it to Buffy, he asked, “Now tell me what’s so bleeding important that I had to get off the phone.”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “I’m just ordering pizza. You can have it right back, don’t get your panties all in a twist,” She said dryly.

Spike threw himself on the couch next to Willow. “Red I don’t know how you willingly put up with her. See, now I don’t have a choice, but you on the other hand do.”

Willow grinned at him. “What can I say? She just sorta grows on you after a while.”

Buffy looked over and stuck her tongue at both of them as she placed her order on the phone. Once she got off, she hung up the phone and handed it back to Spike. “The pizza should be here in thirty minutes. I’ll come get you when it gets here.”

Spike put the phone back on the cradle. “No need, I’ll call them back later. Hey, there’s some cash on my dresser. It should be enough to cover dinner.”

Willow shook her head. “Nope, my treat. It was my idea to order out in the first place.”

“Are you sure Willow, ‘cause I have more than enough cash to cover it.” Buffy asked to make sure.

Willow waved her off. “Don’t worry about it, besides you bought lunch the other day, so I owe you,” then turning to Spike she added playfully, “But you on the other hand might have to work for your dinner.”

Spike raised a brow at her suggestively. “Well I’ll see what I can do to make sure you get your moneys worth.”

Willow played along. “Okay, I’m gonna hold you to it,” she said as she winked at him.

Spike grabbed at his chest. “Oh Willow, how you tease me so,” he said dramatically.

Willow gave him a smirk. “What can I say; the men just can’t resist me.”

Buffy nodded her head and added, “Yep and some of the woman too.”

Spike gave Willow a wicked grin. “Now that’s something I would die to see.”

Buffy and Willow both pulled a face. Buffy turned to Spike. “What is with guys and the whole girl on girl thing?” She asked exasperatedly.

Spike chuckled. “It’s a guy thing pet, you wouldn’t understand.”

“Well I can sort of see why guys would get off on it, but I don’t think it’s that big a deal,” Willow said flatly.


Spike and Buffy both stared at Willow with wide eyes. Willow gave them a look and said indignantly, “Hey I’m not a prude you know. I’ll have you know I’ve played some very daring games of truth or dare.”

“WILLOW!” Buffy gasped.

Willow gave her an innocent look. “What?”

Buffy grinned and shook her head. “Well I guess now the truth finally comes out.” Willow didn’t say anything but simply grinned mischievously.

When the pizza was delivered the three friends grabbed some plates and brought it to the coffee table. They were sitting on the floor eating when Spike let a wicked grin cross his lips and he asked, “So any one up for a game of truth or dare?”




Thanks to Stine, MidnightGirl, txjmfan, Cordykitten, MarstersGirl13, Lindsay, Whitelighter354, spufette, Mariana, BuffyandSpikeForever, Sevvy_O, Flibble, Brat, Melissa, and anna for the great reviews, I can't thank y'all enough. Kuddos!