Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks again to everyone who is re-reviewing for me, I so appreciate it! Discalaimer in full effect.
Willow heard the doorbell ring and came bouncing down the stairs. She threw open the door and smiled brightly at Buffy, then she turned to Spike and scowled. She was still miffed at him for hanging up on her this morning.

Spike grinned and shook his head. “Pissed with me are you Red?”

Willow crossed her arms and jutted out her chin. “Yes,” she replied tersely.

Spike pouted and gave her his best puppy eyes. “Come on now Red, do you think you can find it in that big heart of yours to forgive me?”

Willow rolled her eyes and caved. “Fine, I forgive you, but next time I won’t be as lenient,” she stated, giving him her resolve face.

Spike grinned at his red headed friend. “At a girl.”

Willow shook her head, letting a small grin cross her face. She had always been a sucker when it came to Spike.

Willow turned to Buffy with concerned eyes. “How are you doing this morning?”

Buffy looked at Willow with wide eyes. “What?” Oh God was Willow asking about her and Spike?

Willow gave her a confused look. “You know, after last night at the club.” What did Buffy think she was talking about?

“Oh right, the club, no I’m fine,” Buffy replied a little too hastily.

Willow frowned but let it go. Stepping aside, she invited the two blondes in. “Come on in while I go grab my things and then we can head out.” Willow headed up the stairs to her room.

As soon as Willow was out of sight Spike turned to Buffy and let out the chuckle he had been holding in. “You ‘bout told on yourself there Summers,” Spike teased.

Buffy didn’t find Spike at all funny. Shooting a dirty look at him she grumbled, “Oh shut up Spike.”

Spike grinned at her suggestively. “Why don’t you make me?” The innuendo clear in his tone.

Buffy felt her heart begin to race and a tingling sensation between her thighs. Buffy unconsciously licked her lips and let her eyes rest on Spike’s oh so kissable mouth. God she wanted those lips on hers.

Spike saw the wanton look in Buffy’s eyes and wasted no time presenting her mouth with a heated kiss. Buffy fell limp in his arms and gave into his magic lips. They both pulled back panting for air, looking dazed with lust. Just as Spike was about to ravage Buffy’s mouth again, he heard Willow coming down the stairs.

Buffy found an interesting spot on the floor and avoided eye contact with the red head who had a questioning look on her face.

Willow handed her things to Spike and asked, “Spike could you put my things in the car for me?” Spike nodded and headed out the door.

When Spike was out the door Willow placed her hands on her hips and gave Buffy the ever faithful resolve face. “Alright Buffy I know something’s up.”

Buffy looked at Willow and replied meekly, “Listen Wills, I promise to tell you everything when we get back to LA, but right now can we just not get into it.”

“Can you just tell me if it has something to do with last night?”

Oh, if Willow only knew. “Well sort of,” Buffy confessed.

Willow got an excited look on her face and asked giddily, “Oh! Are you and Spike together?”

Buffy couldn’t help but grin. “Well maybe,” Buffy replied, slightly giddy. Willow began to squeal, jumping up and down.

Buffy grabbed a hold of her spastic friend. “Willow calm down, Spike will be back any second,” Buffy demanded unable to hold back a chuckle.

“So?” Willow stated matter of factly.

“Well, we decided to wait until we could figure everything out before we went telling everyone.” Buffy explained.

Willow raised a brow at Buffy knowingly. “So when you say ‘we’ what you really mean is ‘you’.”

Buffy looked at Willow surprised. “What’s that supposed to mean?”
“Come on Buffy, we both know that Spike is head over heels for you and wouldn’t want to keep it a secret if you two were together, so it would have to be your idea to wait.”

“I just want to give it some time to sink in before there’s all that pressure is all,” Buffy admitted meekly.

Willow gave her friend a sympathetic look. “I get that, but Buffy you’ve got to stop fighting this. This could be your chance to find the real thing, and believe me that is definitely of the good,” Willow pointed out gently.

Buffy smiled at Willow. “Thanks Wills.”

“Your welcome,” Willow grinned playfully. “I should start charging for all the advice I’ve been giving you lately,” she teased.

“If you did that you would be able to put yourself through college,” Buffy replied dryly.

Both girls found themselves in a round of giggles as Spike walked in the door giving them a suspicious look. Buffy and Willow sobered as Willow quickly assured Spike, “It’s a girl thing, you really don’t want to know.”

Spike wrinkled his nose as thoughts of womanly issues popped to mind. “Yeah, probably not,” Spike agreed.

Willow laughed and shook her head. “Come on guys, let’s get going.”

Buffy realized that Willow’s parents hadn’t come to see their daughter off and commented on it. “Hey Wills, where are your parents?”

“Oh they left this morning to head up to my aunt’s for the day. They thought I was leaving early, so after breakfast they left,” Willow explained.

The three friends jumped into the faithful old Desoto for the journey back to LA. Willow was talking animatedly in the back seat about Xander and his plans to come to UCLA for a visit. Half listening, Buffy reached over and grabbed Spike’s hand in hers, letting a smile cross her face.

Spike looked down at their clasped hands and then turned to see Buffy with a bright smile on her face. Unable to hide the grin on his own face he stroked the back of her hand with his thumb and let out a content sigh.

Willow could see the happy looks on both her friends’ faces and realized no one was listening to her. Willow caught Spike’s eye in the review mirror and winked knowingly.

Spike raised a brow at her questioningly. Willow grinned mischievously and said, “I guess I’m gonna take a little nap, wake me up when we stop to get a bite to eat,” and then settled into the large back seat.

Buffy glanced over her shoulder to see Willow curled up with her eyes closed. Buffy scooted over to Spike and placed her head on his shoulder. “A nap sounds kinda good,” Buffy said as she snuggled into Spike’s side.

Spike put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her snug against him. Placing a kiss to the top of Buffy’s head, he suggested, “You take a nap and I’ll stop in an hour or so to get my girl a bite to eat, yeah?”

Buffy kissed Spike’s cheek. “Mmmm, sounds good.”

“Hey, what about me back here, huh?” Willow asked with a huge grin on her face, though, never opening her eyes.

Spike looked at Willow in the rearview. “Should’ve known you weren’t asleep back there, you weren’t snoring up a storm,” Spike teased.

Willow cracked an eye at him. “I do not snore, “Willow retorted indignantly as she closed her eyes.

Buffy glanced over her shoulder at Willow. “You think you’re sneaky don’t you?” Buffy asked slightly amused. Willow’s only response was to grin. Buffy looked up and Spike. “Well, I think Willow knows,” she pointed out.

Spike leaned down and placed a quick kiss to Buffy’s lips. “Yep, I think the cat is most definitely out of the bag.”

Buffy let out a soft chuckle settling into Spike’s embrace. They rode in silence for only a matter of seconds before a quite grumble of, “It’s about damn time,” came from the back seat.