Spike pulled into the campus parking lot and shut off the engine. Buffy and Willow piled out of the car and stretched lazily. It was a little after three in the afternoon but for some reason they all felt exhausted. Spike came around and wrapped his arms around Buffy’s waist nuzzling her neck affectionately. Willow rolled her eyes and asked playfully, “So, are you two gonna act like animals in heat every time you’re around each other now?”

Buffy felt a blush tint her cheeks and tried to wiggle out of Spike’s arms. Spike simply tightened his grip and began to nip at the sensitive flesh where her ear met her neck. Buffy let out a yelp and turned in his arms. “Spike stop,” Buffy demanded giddily.

Spike grinned at Buffy. “Make me,” he all but purred.

Willow made a gagging noise and wrinkled her nose. “Okay I’m all for the Spike/Buffy thing, but seriously, nausea is becoming a factor here,” Willow pointed out dryly.

Buffy managed to pull herself out of Spike’s embrace and gave Willow a sheepish look. “Sorry Wills.”

Willow rolled her eyes playfully. “Yeah, yeah.”

Spike went to the trunk and began to pull their bags out. Turning to Willow Spike asked, “Need any help with your things Red?”

Willow gave Spike an appreciative smile. “Nah, I think I can handle it,” grinning at the two blonds she added, “ Besides you two should probably hurry up and get upstairs before you jump each other here in the parking lot.”

Buffy gawked at Willow with wide eyes. “Willow!” Buffy gasped incredulously.

Willow gave Buffy a look. “Please, you two haven’t kept your hands to yourself since the moment we got in the car back in Sunnydale,” Willow pointed out matter a factly.

Buffy opened and closed her mouth as if to retort, but nothing came out. Damn Willow and her know- it- all- self.

Willow gave Buffy a smug look and picked up her bags. Waving at the two blondes Willow called over her shoulder, “You two have fun now, and play safe!”

Buffy stared at Willow as she walked away. The realization hit her that she was going to be alone with Spike. A slow panic began to rise within her. How were they going to take things slow if they already lived together? Did Spike expect them to go at it like bunnies since they were together now? All these questions and so many more were floating through her head all at once making her feel slightly off kilter. Turning to Spike she smiled nervously.

Spike could practically feel the nervousness radiating off of Buffy. Taking her hands in his, he set her mind at ease. “Buffy don’t worry. I promise to go as slow as you see fit. I told you before, I wanna do this right,” his voice was soothing and full of sincerity.

Buffy felt the tension drain from her body at Spike’s soft admission. How was it that Spike could already read her so well? Buffy wrapped her arms around his slender waist and looked up at him adoringly. “Spike you have no idea how much it means to me to hear you say that.”
Spike placed a kiss to the tip of her nose. “Well it’s the truth.” Placing a quick kiss to her lips he suggested, “How ‘bout we get our things and head upstairs for a nap?”

Buffy gave Spike a skeptical look.

“Are you suggesting that I have ill intentions once I get you in my bed?” Spike asked with false indignity.

Buffy let her arms fall from Spike’s waist gave him a look as she grabbed her toiletry bag. “That’s exactly what I’m suggesting,” Buffy replied matter a factly.

Spike grabbed the rest of the bags and slammed the trunk shut. Shooting Buffy a suggestive grin he retorted, “Kitten, you know me all to well.”

Buffy let out a chuckle and started towards their building. Letting a grin curl at her lips she thought to herself, ‘Boy, do I ever.’


Buffy fished her keys out of her purse and opened the door. A sudden sense of sadness washed over her as she walked in the door. Their weekend was over and now they had to return to real life. Buffy dropped her bag to the floor and slumped her shoulders. Honey we’re home.

Spike noticed the sudden change in Buffy’s demeanor and frowned. Setting their bags down Spike walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around Buffy’s waist asking, “What’s wrong luv?”

Buffy rested her head back on his chest and let out a huff. “Nothing, it’s just that we’re home now and-,”

“You’re afraid that things will be different now that we’re not in Sunnydale,” Spike finished knowingly. Buffy turned in his arms and gave him a sheepish look. Spike removed his arms from her waist and cupped both of her cheeks. “Buffy nothin’ has changed. I still want you now as much, if not more, than when we were in Sunnydale,” Spike assured her.

Buffy looked up at Spike with insecure eyes. “Really?”

Spike let out a soft chuckle. “Of course you silly bint.” Placing a tender kiss to her lips he asked, “Why would you think differently?”

Buffy shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know? I just thought that maybe you might change your mind after we, you know?” Buffy replied meekly, letting all her insecurities surface.

Spike stared at her in disbelief. “Buffy, how could you think that?” he asked incredulously

“I’ve never dealt with this kind of thing before, so I don’t exactly know how things are supposed to go,” Buffy admitted softly.

Spike pulled Buffy to him. “Buffy I’m not goin’ anywhere anytime soon,” he assured her. Pulling back so he could look her in the eyes added, “And I mean not for a very, very long time.”

Buffy gave him a shy smile. “Well, I guess that works out nicely for both of us now doesn’t it?”

Spike leaned in and placed a tender kiss to Buffy’s soft lips. It still amazed him how it still felt like the first time every time his lips touched hers.

Buffy brushed her tongue across Spike’s bottom lip requesting entry to the warm cavern of his mouth. When he willingly complied Buffy let her tongue lazily battle with his. Buffy felt the evidence of Spike arousal and it caused a delicious ache between her thighs that was begging to be released.

Spike felt himself slipping fast and reluctantly pulled away. No use getting all worked up and having to find an excuse to go toss off in the bathroom. When Buffy let out a whimper of protest Spike about said to hell with it all, I’ll just shag her senseless here and now.

Buffy opened her eyes and pouted, “You stopped with the smooches.”

Spike let out an audible groan. “Buffy, do you have any idea what you do to me?” Spike asked in a husky voice. Buffy blushed at Spike forthrightness. Spike leaned his forehead against hers. “Buffy luv, when you say things like that you make it very hard to take things slow,” Spike admitted.

“So smooches are out of the question?” Buffy asked innocently as she peppered kisses on Spike’s face. Spike let out a low growl as he picked Buffy up and brought them to the couch.

Buffy let out a squeal in surprise. She didn’t even have time to protest before Spike was ravishing her mouth with his. Buffy instinctively wrapped her legs around Spike slender waist bringing him closer.

Spike slipped a hand up Buffy’s sweater and cupped her lace covered breast, kneading it softly. Buffy moaned into Spike’s mouth. Things were escalating fast and neither one was willing to stop.

Before either one knew it, they had managed to take of their shirts and Spike was furiously working at the clasp of Buffy’s bra. Spike tore his mouth from Buffy’s. “I want you Buffy,” Spike gasped.

Buffy panted heavily and replied, “Ah, want you too.” But the moment was broken by three very loud people.

“Yo Spike, why haven’t….. OH SHIT!” Gunn exclaimed as he saw the couple on the couch.

Lindsey and Angel ran over to see what the commotion was and responded just as Gunn had. Buffy let out a shriek and quickly tried to cover herself from three sets of wide eyes.

Spike shielded Buffy the best he could and barked, “Get the fuck out!”

Gunn, Lindsey and Angel just stood still in shock. Spike grabbed his shirt from the floor and covered Buffy before getting up and yelling, “What the fuck are you wankers doing? Get the fuck out before I kick your asses out!”

This seemed to snap them out of it because they quickly walked out the room and into the hallway.

Buffy quickly got up from the couch, threw on Spike’s t-shirt, and ran into her room. Spike looked at Buffy’s shut door and rage began to course threw him. He made it to the front door in two strides and thrashed it open. “What the fuck were you thinking just barging in like that?” Spike demanded.

“Yo man, we had no idea you two were about to get your grove on,” Gunn admitted

“Sorry man, we had no clue,” Lindsey added apologetically.

Angel just stood there with a grin on his face. Spike turned to Angel and glared. “What the fuck are you grinnin’ at?” Spike growled in a menacing tone.

“I was wondering how long it would take you two to get a clue,” Angel replied smugly.

Spike was about to pounce on Angel, but he was held back by Gunn and Lindsey. Angel jumped away and glared at Spike. “Listen William,” Angel spat his name, “you need to calm the fuck down, we didn’t mean to barge in on you and Buffy. We saw your car and thought maybe you might want to play a little rugby,” Angel snapped.

Spike shrugged out of Lindsey and Gunn’s hold. “Well you bloody well thought wrong,” Spike snapped back.

Gunn grabbed Angel’s arm. “Come on man, let’s just go.” Turning to Spike Gunn apologized. “Yo man, we feel bad for bustin’ into your place like that.”

“Yeah Spike, we’ll call you later alright?” Lindsey added.

Spike let go of some of his anger and replied tersely. “Sure, talk to you later,” and then went back inside slamming the door without another word.

Spike went straight to Buffy’s door and knocked softly. “Buffy, luv, can I come in?”

Buffy sat on her bed hugging Mr. Gordo to her chest. “Come in,” she mumbled into the stuffed pig.

Spike walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed. Taking a deep breath Spike began to apologize. “Buffy I am so sorry, I had no idea that they would just walk in like that,” he admitted sincerely.

Buffy looked up at Spike still red with embarrassment. “Spike, I have never been so humiliated in my whole life,” she replied softly.

Spike scooted closer and took Buffy in his arms. “Kitten, I can’t say enough how sorry I am. Those guys can be such wankers sometimes,” Spike said soothingly as he stroked her hair.

Buffy cuddled into Spike arms and asked, “Are they still here?”

Spike got more comfortable on the bed. “No, and I don’t imagine that they’ll be back anytime soon, but from here on out I guess we’re gonna have to make sure we lock the door.” Spike said attempting to lighten the mood.

Buffy let out a groan. “God, I can’t believe they walked in on us like that.”

“Well, it could have been worse,” Spike pointed out. Buffy looked up at him with wide eyes. Spike let out a soft chuckle. “Don’t worry kitten, I assure you it will NEVER happen again.

“Damn skippy,” Buffy agreed resolutely

Spike nuzzled Buffy’s hair. “How ‘bout that nap?’ he asked with a yawn.

Buffy snuggled deeper into Spike. “A nap sounds like heaven,” Buffy replied letting out a yawn of her own.

Spike laid out on the bed and wrapped Buffy securely in his arms. Placing a soft kiss to her lips he murmured, “Sweet dreams luv.”

Buffy let out a content sigh. Closing her eyes she replied, “With you, I know I will.”