Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Cordykitten, carri, MidnightGirl, Natalie, Kristin, Brunettepet, and seraiza for reviewing the last chaps, y'all are great! Well I hope this one is to your liking! Enjoy, Kuddos!
Buffy lay on the couch, her head pillowed against Spike’s chest, rubbing her full gut completely miserable. She had eaten enough food to feed a small third world country.

“Oh, I think I ate too much,” she moaned.

Spike chuckled and rubbed her tummy. “What gave it away, the fact that you finished your dinner plus some of mine or that you polished off every last bit of ice cream after doing so,” Spike teased playfully.

Buffy looked up at Spike with a pout. “I thought you said you liked a girl with an appetite?”

Spike chuckled and leaned over to kiss the tip of her nose.

“I do pet,” he admitted and then smirking he teased, “But you’ll bloody well eat me out of house and home if I’m not careful.”

Buffy wanted nothing more than to get up and smack him, but she was just to full to move, so she settled for just scowling at him.

Spike let out a full laugh and carefully wrapped his arms around Buffy’s waist. Nuzzling her neck he asked, “So do you want to make out before, during, or after the movie luv?’”

Buffy let out a giggle and then let out a groan. “Oh Spike don’t make me laugh.”

Spike rolled them carefully so that he was on top. Bracing his weight on his arms as not to crush her, Spike grinned down at Buffy suggestively. “So would it be better if I made you moan then?” he asked in a low rumble as he licked and nipped at her neck.

Buffy rolled her eyes shut and arched her neck to give him better access. “Mmmmm Spike…. Uh, feels good!” Buffy moaned softly.

Spike slowly trailed down her cloth covered body. Buffy ran her fingers in his gelled hair causing his curls to spring to life, making a tousled mess. When he reached the waist of her pants Spike leisurely ran his tongue around her belly button. He grinned as tiny goose bumps erupted all over her taunt belly. Looking up at Buffy with hooded eyes he gasped, “God Buffy I want you so bad,” as he continued to nip and suck at her tender flesh.

Buffy felt as if she might combust at any second. Everywhere Spike’s mouth touched was set ablaze. Buffy pulled Spike up to her and crushed her mouth against his in a demanding kiss. As their tongues dueled for dominance Spike ground his painfully hard erection into Buffy’s sensitive mound.

Buffy tore her mouth away panting for air. “Uh Spike, want you,” she gasped breathlessly. Her body ached for that desperate release.

Spike snaked a hand between them and undid the buttons of Buffy’s jeans. He pushed them down to her knees along with her tiny scrap of underwear and plunged one slender finger into her dripping core. Buffy gasped in pleasure as Spike began to make a ‘come hither’ motion deep inside her and cried out as waves of pleasure began to wash over her.

Spike captured Buffy’s lips in a searing kiss swallowing her cries. When he felt her muscles begin to tighten he inserted another digit and began to pump in and out of her at a steady pace. When he felt her muscles begin to flutter around his fingers he plunged deeper and faster until she fell all the way over the brink.

Buffy tore her mouth from Spike’s and cried out, “Oh God, I’m gonna…..AH SPIKE YES, NOW, NOW, NOW, YESSSS!”

She screwed her eyes shut and arched off the couch, her body shaking from the overwhelming rush of her orgasm.

Spike watched as Buffy squirmed beneath him. He was ready to shoot his load right then and there. The way she had cried out his name and wreathed in pleasure was going to be his undoing. God help him if he didn’t love this girl. Spike peppered kisses on Buffy’s neck and jaw line as she came down from her orgasmic high. Looking Buffy deep in the eyes he asked, “Enjoy that kitten?” His voice was deep and husky.

Buffy opened her eyes lazily and nodded her head. “Uh huh,” she gasped breathlessly before pulling Spike down on top of her for a mind blowing kiss.

Spike pulled away and looked down at Buffy with lust filled eyes. “Let’s say we take this somewhere other than the couch,” he asked hopefully.

Buffy worried her bottom lip thoughtfully. They were supposed to be taking things slow and now here they were on the couch talking about going to one of their rooms to have sex. Not that she didn’t want to, not by any means, it was just that they were skipping all the steps that came before the sex stuff. But then they had already done that last night. Her body was screaming to jump off the couch and drag Spike to the bedroom and do all kinds of naughty things to him, but her heart was telling her to take it slow.


Spike noticed the inner debate she was having with herself and spoke up. “Buffy if you’re not ready for all this, we don’t have to do this,” he assured her.

Buffy looked up at Spike and replied softly, “It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just that…” Buffy thought for a minute of what she was trying to say. “I just want to do this right. I don’t want to just skip all the little steps and go right to the big ones, you know?” she asked hoping he would understand what she was saying.

As much as Spike wanted to grab Buffy up, take her in his room and shag her senseless he knew that she needed time to get used to the physical part of their relationship. With a reassuring smile he replied. “I understand.” Boy it was gonna be one hell of a night trying to fight off his raging hard on.

“So you’re not mad?” Buffy asked hesitantly.

Spike placed a tender kiss to her lips. “I’m not mad,” he replied in a gentle voice.

Buffy smiled up at him and Spike thought his heart might melt. In any other circumstance he would be right brassed off to be left hangin’ like that, but with Buffy it didn’t matter. Getting up of the couch he said, “Let’s pop in that movie of yours, yeah?”

Buffy pulled up her pants and sat up on the couch. She couldn’t help but feel guilty for letting things get so heated between them and leaving Spike noticeably uncomfortable. Not really sure what had come over her she got up off the couch and wrapped her arms around Spike’s slender waist, “Why don’t we forget about the movie and do something else?”

Spike gave her a confused look. “But you said…” He was cut off by Buffy’s lips.

Buffy pulled back and looked Spike deep in the eyes. “I know what I said, and I meant it.” Spike looked thoroughly confused so Buffy clarified a bit. “Well just because we can’t have sex doesn’t mean we can’t do other things,” she admitted with a slight blush of her cheeks.

Spike looked at Buffy with wide eyes. “Buffy if you’re sayin’ what I think you’re sayin then you REALLY don’t have to do that luv.” He might be being presumptuous, but bloody hell, if she really wanted to do that, he sure as hell wasn’t gonna say no.

Buffy gave Spike a wicked grin and led Spike to her room. “Let’s just say that I want to return the favor.”

Spike let out a moan. “Bloody hell Buffy.”

Buffy brought Spike to her bed and laid him down. She had never actually done this before, but she had read enough smut novels to get the general idea. Buffy climbed on the bed and straddled Spike’s waist and began to undo his belt.

Spike placed a hand over Buffy’s. “Buffy are you sure about this?’ he choked out.

Buffy smiled shyly and continued to undue his pants, scooting further down his legs so she could pull down his pants. Spike lifted his hips off the bed to help her out. Buffy looked down at Spikes large prick and then looked up at him as she leaned down and darted her tongue out for her first taste of him.

Spike hissed in pleasure as Buffy’s tongue brushed against his hard member. Buffy smiled in satisfaction and took his cock in her hand and experimentally began to stroke him up and down slowly.
Spike grabbed the comforter in his hands and let out a moan. It wouldn’t take much for him to lose it completely.

Buffy lowered her head and brought his beautiful cock to her mouth and took him in as deep as she could. She was surprised at how much she enjoyed doing this.

Spike bucked his hips when he felt Buffy’s hot mouth surround him . “Fuck!” he cried out as Buffy slowly began to bob up and down.

Buffy pulled her mouth away. “Is this okay?’ she asked somewhat unsure of herself.

“God yes! Don’t stop, please don’t stop,” Spike begged. If she kept it up he was gonna cum, and fast.

Buffy grinned and went back to her ministrations. Spike bunched his fingers in her hair and massaged her scalp lightly. Her mouth felt so hot and so good that he didn’t think he could hold off much longer.

Buffy pulled up almost letting Spike’s cock slip from her mouth before plunging back down all the way to the hilt.

“Fuck Buffy, gonna cum soon, do you want me to pull out?” Spike grunted, feeling his sac begin to tighten.

“Mmm, mmm” Buffy replied around his huge cock as she continued to deep throat him.

That was all it took to send him over the edge. “ARGHHHHH, FUCK!” Spike roared as he shot load after load of hot spunk down Buffy’s throat.

Buffy willingly swallowed down every drop and was surprised that it wasn’t as bad as she had expected. After licking him clean she crawled up to lay next to him.

Spike felt his whole body humming. That was the best blowjob he had ever had in his life. Coming down from his high he quickly pulled up his pants and snuggled Buffy next to him placing a kiss to her temple.

Buffy looked over at Spike and asked shyly, “So that was okay?”

Spike grinned like a mad man. “That was more than okay, that was bloody fantastic, Do you really need to ask?” he replied lazily.

Buffy blushed at his admission. She had never done that sort of thing before so she was a tad bit self-conscious. “Well I’ve just never done that before,” she admitted sheepishly.

Spike gave her a smirk. “Well then you’re a bloody natural luv,” he complimented. He would hate to see what she was capable of with a little more practice.

Buffy blushed even more and buried her head in his chest. Spike let a chuckle rumble from his chest and pulled Buffy closer to him. Buffy looked up at him with big eyes and asked softly, “Spike, do you think you could sleep in here with me tonight? You know, just hold me?”

Spike felt his heart begin to swell at her soft request. Placing a gentle kiss to her swollen lips he replied, “I’d like that.” He loved the idea of having Buffy snug in his arms and if he had it his way it would be like that always.

Buffy gave him a soft smile. “Thank you,” she replied shyly.

They lay there exchanging gentle touches and kissing languidly until Buffy got up to put on her PJ’s and brush her teeth. Spike laid on Buffy’s bed staring at the ceiling feeling the most content he had ever felt in his life. It was amazing how she had become so important to him in such a short time. He was head over heels in love with this girl, now he just had to find the right time to tell her.

Buffy walked back in her room dressed for bed in a pair of boxers and Spike’s t-shirt. Spike got up from the bed and helped Buffy turn down the covers. Buffy jumped into bed and set the alarm clock for class but before Spike got in, he scratched the back of his head nervously and pointed out, “I don’t exactly have anythin’ on under m’clothes so if you want, I can go grab a pair of boxers from m’room,”

Buffy felt her cheeks tint at the thought of a naked Spike in her bed. Looking away shyly she replied, “You don’t have to if you don’t want to, I mean if you’re more comfortable, uh, without them I mean, “She rambled nervously.

Spike thought about it for a minute. He really did hate wearin’ the damn things and she was going to be fully clothed so they should be okay, right? Hesitantly, he began to take off his clothes and slipped in next to Buffy.

Buffy felt Spike’s warm body against hers and had to fight back the wave of excitement that coursed through her. He felt so good spooned up against her, like their bodies where made for one another’s. Buffy snuggled deep into Spike and let out a content sigh.

Spike brushed the hair from Buffy’s neck, placing a soft kiss on her skin. Settling back on his pillow he murmured, “Night luv.”

“Night Spike,” Buffy replied before a yawn took over. They laid together content just to be in one another’s arms. Today was the first day of a whole new world for them.