Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Cordykitten, TammyAsh666, Brat, Lindsay, spuffette, Lisa, lacey, cee, Brunettepet, carri, MidnightGirl, and Smitten fro reviewing the last chaps. Y'all are the bestest! Kuddos! Disclaimer in full effect.
Buffy walked in the door, dropping her bag in a huff. She had totally bombed her quiz and to top it all off, she had ran into some jerk in the halls who had spilt a hot cup of coffee down the front of her favorite peasant top. Her good mood from earlier was now non existent.

Buffy went to her room to rummage through her bureau for an old t-shirt and a pair of shorts to throw on. Tonight she was just going to bum it around in the dorm and get her paper done. Buffy picked up a shirt and held it out for inspection. It was an old cheerleading shirt from high school that had in big bold letters reading “It’s a cheer thing” across the chest.

With a giggle Buffy slipped on the clean shirt and found a pair of shorts. Pulling her hair in a messy knot atop her head Buffy stood in front of her floor length mirror, starring at herself. Buffy placed her hands on her hips striking a classic cheer pose. Buffy let out a laugh and shook her head as she headed into the living room.

Buffy went to the kitchenette and pulled a bottle of water from the fridge and brought her bag to the coffee table. She wrinkled her nose when she noticed the amount of dust that had collected on the table. With a huff, Buffy got up and grabbed the cleaning stuff from under the sink. She brought the cleaning supplies to the living room and stood thoughtfully for a moment. ‘You can’t clean without a little music to motivate you right?’ Buffy scurried off to her room to grab her favorite mixed CD. She popped the CD into the stereo and pressed play. Swinging her hips to the beat, Buffy grabbed her supplies and went to work.


Spike grabbed his keys from his bag, intent on unlocking the door to the dorm when he heard loud music coming from the apartment. With a wrinkled brow in confusion, Spike opened the door and had to bite his cheek to keep from laughing hysterically at the site before him.

Buffy bounced up and down to the beat and sang along to the music.

“We got more bounce in California
Than all of y'all combined
We got more bounce in California
We like to party all the time

We got more bounce in California
Where the hustlers all reside
We got more bounce in California
Rollin' easy when we ride”


Well excuse me for a while
But it's time to propagate
I'm comin' from the land
Where the seasons never change
Where all around the world
They're all lookin' to L.A.
Always the first in new directions
Cause Cali leads the way"

Apparently the music was so loud that Buffy hadn’t heard her roommate come in. Spike stood there grinning madly as he watched Buffy shimmy and shake to the God awful pop song. Spike couldn’t hold back any loner and burst out laughing.

Buffy was about to start an old cheer routine when she heard someone behind her and whipped around. Buffy saw Spike and shrieked as she went beet red with embarrassment. Buffy quickly shut of the music scowling at Spike.

“Spike didn’t your mother ever tell you it’s rude to sneak up on people like that,” she snapped.

Spike wiped his eyes trying to compose himself, but he took one look at her t-shirt and broke out into another fit of laughter. Badass Spike Livingston was dating a fucking cheerleader. Could life get anymore ironic than this?

Buffy walked over and swatted Spike hard on the arm while glaring daggers at him.

Spike continued to laugh while rubbing at his sore arm. Buffy wanted so badly to just lay Spike out on his cute little ass and then see who would be laughing then.

Spike could see the Buffy wasn’t finding him at all amusing and decided he better get a grip on himself soon. Coughing from laughing so hard Spike wheezed out, “Sorry luv, it’s just that,” Spike coughed again and this time it sounded like an old man who had smoked all his life. “It’s just that you were bouncing around to what I assume is supposed to be music, and then when I saw that bloody cheerleading shirt, well, I just lost it,” he confessed, not sounding sincere in the least as he coughed a few more times attempting to clear his lungs.

Buffy pulled a face as Spike coughed up phlegm he must have been trying to pull from his toes.

Buffy crossed her arms across her chest. “For starters I was cleaning, and secondly, there’s nothing wrong with my t-shirt,” she replied indignantly.

“Well, if that’s the way you clean I’ll be sure to be home every time you do cause that was just bloody hilarious,” Spike commented with a chuckle. Buffy glared at him and stomped off to her room. Spike was on her in a flash turning Buffy in his arms so she was facing him. “Okay I’ll stop teasing,” he apologized.

Buffy wrinkled her nose and tried to pull out of Spike’s arms. “Gross Spike, you’re all sweaty and nasty,” Buffy complained.

Spike held Buffy tight and waggled his brow suggestively. “Well since you’re cleaning and all, you could come and give me a proper washing.”

Buffy felt a flush rise to her cheeks at the mental image of getting to wash all of Spike’s naughty places. Shaking her head, Buffy gave Spike a warning look. “Spike.”

Spike grinned and leaned into nuzzle her neck. Buffy let out a small whimper which only egged Spike on further. He latched onto Buffy’s neck and began to suck greedily as she mewled in pleasure.

“Spike… Ahhh… you need to… oh God… stop …. Mmmm… before you …..Oh…leave a mark,” Buffy protested half heartedly.

Spike licked and nipped at the spot he had been lavishing. “Just letting everyone know you belong to me,” Spike growled in Buffy’s ear.

Buffy felt a shiver run down her spine at Spike’s possessiveness. She had always hated guys who tried to go all caveman, but with Spike it was just down right hot. Spike took one last nibble of Buffy’s neck before she extracted herself from his arms.

“Go,” Buffy demanded breathlessly, pointing in the direction of the bathroom.

Spike jutted his lip in a pout. “Fine, I’m goin.’” He trudged to the bathroom with his head hung and just before he walked in he turned to Buffy with a hopeful look. “Sure you won’t join me?”

Buffy let out a giggle and scolded playfully, “No!”

Spike scowled and grumbled, “Guess it’s a cold shower for me then,” and shut the door.

Buffy looked at the shut bathroom door and had to fight the urge not to just barge in and take Spike right then and there. Shaking away her naughty thoughts, Buffy grabbed the dust rag in a huff and began to furiously wipe down every surface of their dorm. Glancing in the reflection of the TV, Buffy inspected her neck. She grimaced at the sight of the angry purple mark that adorned her once flawless skin. It looked like it would be turtle necks for the next few days.

Spike came out of the bathroom, towel slung low on his slender hips to find Buffy cleaning manically. He had to let out a soft chuckle. It seemed Buffy was just as frustrated as he was.

“Pet if you don’t quit, you’re gonna rub the finish right off that shelf,” Spike teased.

Buffy turned around and let out a small whimper. ‘Why couldn’t he have gotten dressed in the bathroom?’ Buffy tried averting her eyes from his well toned body, that was still glistening with little water droplets from his shower, but her eyes had a mind of their own.

Spike let a smirk curl at his lips as he asked, “See something you like pet?”

Buffy hadn’t heard a word Spike had said, she just knew that he was talking to her. Buffy snapped her eyes to meet his and muttered, “Huh?”

Spike sauntered over to where Buffy was standing. Leaning in, he whispered huskily in her ear, “I said, see something you like pet?”

Buffy felt her whole body go ablaze when Spike’s warm breath tickled her tender flesh. Nodding mutely, Buffy stood there, eyes closed, heart beating violently in her chest, breathing heavily.

“Can’t hear your head rattle luv,” Spike purred as he darted his tongue out to lick at the deep crimson mark he had left on her neck.

Buffy snapped her eyes open and pushed Spike away with a groan. “Spike you have GOT to stop.”

“Stop what?” he asked with mock innocence.

Buffy gave Spike a disbelieving look. “You know exactly what mister,” she replied dryly.

Spike held up in hands in surrender. “Fine, fine, I’ll just go to my room and get dressed all by my lonesome.” Then with a suggestive grin he added, “Unless….?”


Buffy pointed in the direction of his room. “Go Spike,” she ordered.

With a shrug of his shoulders, Spike went to his room calling over his shoulder, “Can’t blame a bloke for tryin’.”

Buffy shook her head and let out a huff. ‘Take thing’s slow Buffy,’ she reminded herself then looked up to see Spike’s door wide open and Spike in his room naked as the day he was born. Buffy closed her eyes and let out a groan. This was gonna be so much harder than she thought.