Author's Chapter Notes:
Funny how many reviews you get when there's some good old fashioned spuffy lovin' on the brink, LOL! Thanks to LittleTigerBaby, olivia-luv, MidnightGirl, Kristin, spikesbabi, LiLi, Cordykitten, carri, BuffyandSpikeForever, ... (?), Lisa, flibble, Chelsea, Brat, txjmfan, B, jess, and everyone who has taken the time to read/review this fic! Well I think this is what you've all been waiting for, so I won't delay you any further! Kuddos and enjoy! Disclaimer in full effect.
Spike captured Buffy’s full glossy lips in a searing kiss. Everything around them faded away and all that existed was them. Spike broke their kiss looking down at Buffy with lust filled eyes, panting heavily.

“Buffy, you know we don’t have to do this tonight, right?” Spike assured her making sure this was what she really wanted.

“Spike, I’m one-hundred percent sure. This night has made me realize something.”

Spike swallowed hard and looked at Buffy expectantly. “And what might that be luv?” his voice wavered slightly with nerves.

“That I don’t want to waste anymore time with the little steps. I want us to be together completely,” Buffy confessed hoping that Spike would understand what she was trying to say.

Spike grinned like a mad man down at Buffy. “You have no idea how good it feels to hear you say that.”

“Well now that it’s been said, let’s say we go get that room so we can make up for lost time,” Buffy purred seductively.

Spike was surprised to say the least by Buffy’s eagerness. He wasn’t sure if it was the wine talking, but he damn sure wasn’t about to question it. Leading Buffy to a couch in the lobby, he sat her down and flashed her a dead sexy smirk.

“I’ll just be two ticks luv,” Spike said before heading over to the front desk.

Buffy sat anxiously in her seat. Nervousness and excitement were coursing through her every cell. She had only had one night with Spike, and it was under very different circumstances. She watched as Spike talked to the gentleman behind the desk and felt a blush tint her cheeks when said gentleman looked over at her with a knowing look. Looking down and finding her hands suddenly very interesting, Buffy waited anxiously for Spike to come back.

Spike accepted his room key from the desk clerk and gave him an appreciative nod.

The clerk gave Spike a knowing smile and asked, “Would you like us to arrange to have breakfast delivered to your room tomorrow Sir?”

Spike thought about it for a minute before asking, “What time is check out again?”

“Check out is at two.”

“How ‘bout a late brunch, lets say around 11:30,” Spike suggested.

“Very well Sir. On behalf of the Hyatt hotel staff, we hope you have an enjoyable stay,” The clerk commented with a grin.

Spike grinned and walked back over to Buffy. Halfway there he realized something very important. He was ‘unprepared’ for a romantic night with Buffy. Thinking quickly, Spike remembered he was driving Angel’s car. Angel always kept condoms in his glove box. Spike prayed to whom ever was listening that he would have such luck.

Spike stopped in front of Buffy and looked down at her. “Buffy I have to run out to the car real quick and then we can head to our room,” Spike informed her.

Buffy stood up and gave Spike a confused look. “What do you need to go to the car for?”

Spike scratched his head nervously. “Well I didn’t exactly come prepared for tonight, so I’m gonna see if Angel has anything in his car,” Spike admitted sheepishly.

Buffy blushed profusely and nodded her head as she sat back down. Spike leaned over and placed a sweet kiss to her cheek before whispering huskily in her ear. “When I get back, I’m gonna give you a night to remember.”

Buffy closed her eyes and let out a breathy sigh. Her body reacted to Spike’s suggestion and she was more than ready to find out. Composing herself, she breathily demanded, “Hurry.”

Spike didn’t have to be told twice. He was out the door and at the valet station in a flash. Buffy watched and had to giggle at Spike’s eagerness to get her alone. Letting out a shaky breath, Buffy sat and waited for the man she loved to return.

Spike stood and waited impatiently for the valet attendant to return. When the guy finally walked over to him, Spike all but knocked him over.

“Listen mate, I need to get in my car,” Spike explained hastily.

“I’ll need your ticket Sir,” The attendant informed Spike.

Spike dug in his pockets. After what felt like forever, he pulled out his ticket stub and handed it to the attendant. Spike pulled a twenty dollar bill out of his pocket and held it up for the attendant to see.

“If you hurry up, there will be a nice tip involved,” Spike said with a raise of his brow.

The attendant hurried off in the direction of Spike’s car without another word. Once the attendant was out of sight Spike turned and looked in the double doors to see his gorgeous girl sitting waiting for him. His stomach turned on itself in anticipation. If there wasn’t anything in Angel’s glove box then he would bloody well go to the ends of the earth to find some sort of protection.

Spike turned around just in time to see the flashy sports car pull up. Quickly he opened the car door and tore open the glove box. Plundering for a minute, he found what he was looking for. Sending out a silent thanks to the heavens and Angel himself, Spike pocketed the box of condoms in his coat pocket and turned to the attendant in the driver’s seat.

“Thanks mate,” Spike commented gratefully and then tossed him the twenty.

The attendant gave Spike a knowing smirk and nodded gratefully for the tip.

Spike shut the passenger door and watched as the car drove away. Patting his pocket Spike took a deep breath. With a manly swagger, Spike crossed the room and took Buffy’s small hand in his and led her to the elevators for the night both soon would never forget.


When the elevator doors closed Spike was on Buffy in a flash. Skimming his hands up her body he cupped her cheek and plundered her mouth in a ravenous kiss. Buffy instantly melted into Spike’s touch and returned the kiss with equal fervor. Hands roamed wildly over clothed bodies in an attempt to find bare flesh. When the elevator chimed signaling their floor, they pulled away panting heavily.

Spike took Buffy’s hand in his and led her in the direction of their room. Spike attempted working the key card in the door as Buffy nibbled at his neck and ears. Spike closed his eyes and let out a moan.

“Pet if you want me to get this bloody door open you’re gonna have to stop that,” He pleaded half-heartedly.

“Am I distracting you,” Buffy purred in his ear before sucking his sensitive lobe into her mouth.

“Ah fuck,” Spike groaned as Buffy began worrying his earlobe between her teeth. With new determination, Spike made a final attempt on the door and managed to get it open. With a low growl, Spike caught Buffy in his arms and pulled her inside shutting the door behind them.

Buffy let out a small shriek before finding herself pinned against the wall and her mouth captured in a searing kiss. She lifted her arms to wrap around Spike’s neck to play with the curls at the nape off his neck.

Spike abandoned Buffy’s lips and kissed his way down to her neck. He licked and nipped at her tender flesh eliciting soft hisses of pleasure.

“Buffy tell me you want me,” Spike demanded against her throat.

“Ah god Spike, I want you,” Buffy moaned breathily.

Spike kissed his way back to Buffy’s lips and led them to the bed in the center of the room. Once Buffy’s knee’s hit the edge of the bed, Spike broke the kiss and looked deep onto Buffy lust hooded eyes.

“Buffy I love you,” Spike confessed huskily before cupping her cheeks and placing the sweetest of kisses to her kiss swollen lips.

“Make love to me Spike,” Buffy asked in almost a whisper.

Spike felt a knot rise in his throat at Buffy soft request. With a shy grin and a nod, Spike stepped back and took off his coat and tie, laying them in a chair next to the bed. Turning back to Buffy he skimmed his hands up her lean arms leaving goose bumps in his wake. Once he reached her shoulders he took the straps of her dress under his fingers and slid them off her shoulders to let her dress pool on the floor at her feet, never once taking his eyes off hers.


Buffy panted slightly as Spike’s skillful fingers delicately roamed over her body. There was a raging inferno inside her that only Spike could put out. Letting her eyes flutter shut, Buffy let herself simply enjoy Spike’s tender touch.

“Open your eyes,” Spike demanded huskily. He wanted to see the look of desire playing in her emerald orbs.

Buffy forced her eyes open and looked deep into Spike’s. His eyes were almost black with lust.

Spike took a step back so he could take in the gorgeous expanse of Buffy’s body. She was wearing a black strapless bra and matching black thong panties. Spike felt his mouth go dry at the sight before him.

“Buffy you look fucking amazing,” Spike gushed once he found his voice.

Buffy felt the need to cover her scantly clad body, but fought the urge. Tonight wasn’t about being shy and awkward. She wanted to show Spike that she was ready to give herself fully to him and that meant being open with her body.

Buffy reached out her delicate hands and began to work the buttons on Spike’s shirt. Once she had the last button free, she ran her hands up his well toned stomach and chest, basking in the feel as each muscle twitched and rippled under her soft touch.

Spike let out a soft moan as Buffy’s hot little hands skimmed up his chest.

Buffy pushed Spike’s shirt off his broad shoulders to hang at his wrists. Closing the distance between them, she darted her tongue out and flicked his small pebbled nipple.

Spike hissed in pleasure as he cupped Buffy’s tight ass cheek in his hand and kneaded it softly.

Buffy kissed and licked her way up Spike’s chest to his collar bone. Sucking gently she trailed further till she met the tender flesh where his ear and neck met. Tracing lazy circles with her tongue, Buffy began to greedily suck on his neck.
Spike let his head lull to the side to give Buffy more access.

“God Buffy, I want you so fucking bad. The way you’re suckin’ at my neck, make me want to cum right now,” Spike hissed.

Buffy lapped at the now crimson mark on Spike’s neck and purred seductively. “I’m yours for the taking.” She wasn’t sure what had come over her, but she decided by the way Spike’s cock was firmly pressed against her abdomen, it was definitely of the good.

In one swift movement, Spike picked Buffy up, laid her on the bed and was on top of her.

Buffy wiggled beneath Spike, rubbing her sensitive clit against the raging hard on confined in his pants. She let out a hiss of pleasure from the friction of her now wet panties against her hard nubbin.

Spike took the hint and ground his pelvis into Buffy’s as he suckled at her bra covered breast. Needing more, Spike expertly unclasped the clip on the front of Buffy’s bra, freeing her small supple breasts. Spike suckled greedily on one of Buffy golden globes as he kneaded the other with his hand.

Buffy arched up off the bed and held Spike’s head firmly to her chest as she mewled in pleasure. Buffy was sure that she could cum from just this alone.

Spike turned his attention to her other aching breast showing it the same attention as he had the first. As Buffy gasped and moaned his cock got even harder, almost to the point of painful, but he wasn’t even close to being done with his worship of Buffy’s body.


As Spike abandoned her breasts, Buffy let out a moan in protest. Spike smiled against her skin as he slowly descended her body, leaving a trail of wet kisses. Once he reached the edge of her panties, he hooked his fingers under the silk material and brought them achingly slow down her slender legs. Tossing them to the side, he turned his attention to Buffy’s neatly shaven mound.

Buffy felt her whole body go ablaze at Spike’s intense gaze. Spike was the only man that knew her so intimately. Letting her desire take over she gasped, “Spike, please, I need you.”


Spike knew exactly what Buffy needed. Spreading her thighs, Spike leaned in and flicked his tongue over her sensitive bundle of nerves.

Buffy clamped her eyes shut and arched her hips off the bed as she let out a breathy gasp.

Spike settled himself between Buffy thighs, placed her legs over his shoulders, and held her by her hips as he delved into her hot core, lapping at her like a starved man.

Buffy cried out as Spike used his expert tongue to devour her. She had never had anything this exquisite done to her before. Spike had ruined her for any other man.

“You taste so good, like milk and honey,” Spike gushed before slipping his tongue in her slit and lapping at her feminine walls.

Buffy bucked her hips as stars exploded behind her eyes. Wave upon wave of pure ecstasy coursed through her body as a mind blowing orgasm claimed her.

“Ahhhhhh, Spike yes, oh God yes!!!!” Buffy screamed as she thrashed her head about wildly.

Spike continued to tongue fuck her until her body shook uncontrollably.

When the sensations became just too much, Buffy pulled on Spike’s hair gesturing she couldn’t take it anymore.

Spike lapped up the last of Buffy’s sweet juices and crawled up Buffy’s limp body. He looked down into Buffy’s hooded eyes and asked, “So kitten, did you enjoy that?”

Buffy pulled Spike down for a passionate kiss in response, tasting herself on his tongue. When air became an issue, Buffy broke the kiss panting heavily.

“Spike, that was …. Well that was just wow,” Buffy confessed dazedly.

“Well if you thought that was good…” he trailed off with a smirk.

Buffy let out a soft giggle. Spike let out a low growl as he nuzzled the side of Buffy’s neck.

“Not nice to laugh at a bloke when he’s tryin’ to be all seductive luv.”

Buffy jutted out her lip in a pout. “I’m sorry,” she cooed.

That was it, Spike couldn’t take it any more, he had to have the beauty that was sharing a bed with him. Careful not to fall, Spike removed his pants and reached over to his coat pulling out a condom from his pocket. Quickly he tore open the package and placed the wrapper on the night stand. Sitting back on his haunches, he rolled the latex over his hard prick and then settled himself between Buffy’s open thighs.

“Sorry if this is a mood killer, but better safe than sorry,” Spike said softly.

Buffy cupped Spike’s cheeks and replied. “Nothing could ruin this moment.”

Spike looked deep in Buffy’s eyes and teased her slick entrance with the head of his hard cock.

Buffy felt a flood of moisture run down her thigh. She wanted Spike and she wanted him now. Closing her eyes she begged,” Please Spike, I need you inside me.”

Spike could feel that Buffy was slick and ready for him. Unable to resist anymore, he slowly slid into her dripping core inch by agonizing inch. Buffy hissed in pleasure as Spike slowly stretched her tight passage.

Once fully sheathed in Buffy tight channel, Spike stilled his movements to let her adjust to his size. She had only had sex that one time so he knew he still needed to be gentle as not to hurt her. When Buffy started lifting her hips, Spike took that as the signal that she was ready for him.

When Spike starting to move with in her, Buffy felt a delicious ache begin to build slowly in her womb. Wrapping her legs around Spike’s slender hips, she met his thrusts and clinched her inner muscles with each plunge, gripping his cock deliciously.

Spike captured Buffy’s lips and let his tongue dance lazily with hers as he continued to pump inside of her in a steady rhythm.


Buffy tore her mouth from Spike’s and mewled in pleasure. The ache that was building in her womb was on the brink of exploding.

“Ahhhhh Spike,” Buffy cried out.

“Tell me how good it feels,” Spike purred in Buffy’s ear.

“God so good, oh so good,” Buffy moaned in response.

“God luv, your so tight, feels like my cock is on fire,” Spike grunted as he thrust deeper and harder into her.

When Spike picked up the pace, it sent Buffy over the edge. Digging her nails in Spike’s back she clamped her inner muscles down on his cock and cried out in pleasure.

“OHHHHH YES!! AHHHH SPIKE, YESSSS…..I LOVE YOU, OH GOD I LOVE YOU,” she confessed as her orgasm shook her to the core.

Buffy’s passion filled confession sent Spike over the edge. Plunging deep into her depths, Spike roared out his release.

“GRAHHHHH! FUCK BUFFY, LOVE YOU SO MUCH!”

As soon as he spilled every last drop of his seed, he rolled to the side to lay flat on his back. Removing the used condom, Spike set it on the floor next to the bed and rolled over to face Buffy.

Buffy panted heavily as she came down from her orgasmic high. When her mind cleared, Buffy came to the shocking realization that she had just told Spike she loved him. Buffy just laid there with her eyes closed, wondering what to say next.

“Buffy look at me,” Spike asked gently.

Buffy rolled over on her side to look into the bluest eyes she had ever seen in her life. Spike was about to say something but Buffy placed a finger to his lips to silence him.

“Spike before you say anything, I have something I need to say first.” When he nodded in agreement, Buffy took a deep breath and looked right in Spike’s eyes.

“Even though that wasn’t how I imagined saying it, I meant every word.” She smiled as she repeated Spike’s same words from when he had apologized for his sudden confession. “I love you William,” she confessed all playfulness gone from her tone.

Spike felt his own tears sting his eyes. The woman he loved had finally told him she loved him. Pulling Buffy to him he cupped her cheek and looked lovingly into her glassy green eyes.

“Say it again Buffy,” Spike requested with a huge smile on his face.

Buffy let her forehead rest against Spike’s. “I love you.”

“Again.”

“I love you.”

“Again.”

“I love you,” Buffy giggled

“Again,” Spike purred as he nuzzled Buffy’s neck.

“Spike you’re gonna get sick of hearing me say it if you’re not careful,” Buffy warned playfully.

Spike rolled them so Buffy was beneath him. “I’ll never tire of hearing you tell me that you love me, not ever,” he confessed lovingly.

Buffy smiled up at Spike. “So was this a night you’ll never forget?” she asked softly.

Spike stroked her cheek softly. “Not as long as I live,” He confessed.

Buffy pulled Spike down in a passionate kiss. Spike rolled them to their sides and let his tongue battle lazily with Buffy’s. They lay there exchanging soft touches and confessions of love till sleep threatened to consume them both.

Laying flat on his back, Spike pulled Buffy to him and urged Buffy to rest her cheek against his chest. Stroking her hair softly Spike let out a content sigh.

“Do you have any idea how much I love you?” Spike asked huskily

“About as half as much as I love you,” Buffy replied lazily.

“Not even possible luv,” Spike purred as he kissed the top of her head.

Buffy smiled against Spike’s strong chest just listening to his heart beat, letting the steady sound lull her to sleep.

Spike continued to stroke Buffy’s pinned up hair as he closed his eyes and murmured, “I love you Buffy.”

In a sleep filled voice, Buffy replied softly, “I love you too.”