Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to MidnightGirl, spuffette, spikesbabi, Brat, Cordykitten, lindsay, Lisa, LiLi, txjmfan, flibble, carri, BuffyandSpikeForever, and Kristin for the lovely reviews! Sorry it took me so long to post today, but my internet was down, AGAIN! But better late than never, right? Enjoy! Disclaimer in full efect. Kuddos!
Buffy and Spike had shared a wonderful brunch on the balcony of their hotel room and were now on their way home. They rode in comfortable silence until Spike asked, “So kitten, when would you like to have our Christmas?”


Buffy turned to Spike with a sad look in her eyes as she asked, “When do you leave again?”

“In three days,” he replied quietly. He felt horrible for bringing up the fact that he was leaving after their amazing night together, but it was something that had to be brought up some time.

Buffy thought for a minute before suggesting, “Well I guess we could do it the night before you leave if you don’t have any other plans.” Her voice was tight with unshed tears.

Spike reached over and took Buffy’s hand in his, bringing it to his lips for a kiss. “Luv, please don’t be upset with me. You have to know how hard this is for me.”

Buffy let out a ragged breath and gave Spike a forced smile. “I know, it’s just that we’ve just gotten to this really great place in our relationship and now you have to up and leave for two whole weeks,” Buffy explained mournfully.

Spike looked over at Buffy and flashed her a warm smile. “I promise nothing will change while I’m gone,” he assured her. “As soon as I get back we’ll pick up exactly where we left off.”

“Promise?” she asked with big doe eyes.

Spike let out a soft groan. Bloody hell. The way she was looking at him made him want to pull the car over and just shag her senseless. With a soft groan, he choked out, “Do you have any idea what you do to me pet?”


Buffy batted her big eyes at him and asked in an innocent voice, “Whatever do you mean Spike?”

“Bloody that right there,” he accused. “Lookin’ at me with those big eyes and using that tone, I swear it’s gonna be the bloody death of me.”

Buffy had to laugh. Using her finger, she trailed up and down his thigh lazily. “What’s the matter Spikey, does little ol’ me have you all flustered,” she teased playfully.


Spike clinched his jaw and inhaled deeply. Buffy was driving him absolutely insane. He was sporting a hard on that could drive a nail through a brick wall. Letting a warning growl reverberate from his chest he looked over at Buffy with lust filled eyes.

“Buffy if you don’t stop, I’m gonna pull this car over and show you just how ‘flustered’ I am,” he warned huskily.

Buffy felt her body flush at Spike’s suggestion. God what was wrong with her? Since she had slept with Spike, she had turned into a little lust puppy. Taking a ragged breath, she looked deep in Spike’s eyes with unadulterated desire.

Spike took one look at Buffy and about came unglued. Throwing the flashy sports car into sixth gear, Spike hit the gas and speed the rest of the way home.


When Spike and Buffy pulled into the campus parking lot they both jumped out of the car and practically ran into their building. Spike knew he was supposed to go straight to Angel’s and return his car, but fuck that, Angel could wait.

Buffy had her keys out of her purse before Spike could even reach for his coat pocket. Quickly opening the door, Buffy grabbed Spike by his loose knot tie and yanked him in the door and shutting it behind them.

Spike crushed Buffy’s lips in a demanding kiss as he worked on getting her dress off. Spike slowly led them in the direction of his room almost tripping over the discarded material, never once breaking their kiss.

Buffy pulled Spike’s tie loose from his neck and began to work the buttons of his dress shirt. Just before they were in Spike’s doorway Buffy pulled away panting heavily.

“Spike wait,” she gasped between breaths.

“What’s wrong?” he asked thoroughly confused.

“The door, it’s not locked,” Buffy pointed out.

Spike remembered the last fiasco and quickly went and locked the door. Turing back to Buffy, he gave her a lust filled look and was on her in a flash, lifting her to wrap her legs around his waist.

Buffy ran her fingers through Spike’s soft curls as she plundered his mouth with dominance.

Spike felt the edge of the bed with his knees and gently laid Buffy on the bed. Breaking the kiss, Spike de-vested himself of the rest of his clothes. Turning his attention to Buffy, he lifted her further up on the bed and let his skilled hands skim down her body.

Buffy felt like her skin was on fire. Everywhere Spike’s fingers touched was set ablaze. She felt like she might explode if he didn’t do something soon.

Spike could see that Buffy wanted him, and now. Unclasping her bra, he tossed it to the floor and leaned over to flick her hardened nipple with the tip of his tongue.

Buffy arched off the bed and hissed in pleasure. Grabbing the back of Spike’s head, she pulled him down to her aching breast.

Spike felt his already hard cock twitch at Buffy’s eagerness. Taking her supple breast in his mouth, he began to suckle greedily as he used his free hand to remove her panties.

Buffy lifted her bottom off the bed to help Spike. Due to his ministrations, he could only get them to her knees, so Buffy wiggled the rest of the way out of them and kicked them aimlessly to the floor.

When Spike was sure Buffy was free of her skimpy panties, he parted her thighs sliding two fingers into her hot core and began to pump them at a slow pace.

Buffy tore Spike’s mouth from her breast and pulled him up so she could capture his mouth in a kiss.

The more Spike plunged his fingers into her dripping core, the deeper the kiss became. Turning his fingers in a come hither motion, he found her g-spot and began to stroke it in a rapid rhythm, pushing Buffy over the edge.

Spike swallowed Buffy’s cries of ecstasy and removed his soaked digits from her slit. Tearing his lips from Buffy’s he panted heavily as he gazed down at the sated woman beneath him.

“Spike I want you,” Buffy pleaded in a breathy voice.

Not wanting to deny his girl anything, he reached over in his night stand and pulled out the box of condoms and quickly tore open the box. Freeing a single packet, he opened it and removed the latex, throwing the wrapper to the floor.

Once his rock hard member was completely sheathed he nestled between Buffy’s thighs and positioned himself at her entrance. With just the head of his cock inside her, he stopped and looked lovingly in her eyes.

“I love you,” he rasped out as he tucked a stray hair behind her ear.

Buffy reached up to cup Spike’s cheek. “I love you too,” she replied in a tight voice. She could see the love swimming in Spike’s eyes and it was enough to bring her to tears.

Capturing Buffy’s lips in a tender kiss, Spike plunged into her depths, filling her completely.

They both broke away and let out a gasp at the sensation of how wonderful the other felt. Without another word, they began to rock their hips in a slow rhythm, taking their time and doing everything they could to draw out the moment that was slowly consuming them.

Time stood still as Buffy felt herself being swept away. When the slow ache that was stirring in her womb began to threaten to consume her, she buried her head in the crock of Spike’s neck and dug her fingers into his shoulder.

“Ah Spike….so close, ah…..right there,” she panted heavily.

“Just let it go,” Spike coaxed as he began to thrust faster, feeling his own release approaching quickly.

Buffy clenched her inner muscles and arched off the bed letting out a soft cry as her orgasm shook her to her very core.

As soon as Spike was sure Buffy was fully satisfied, he tucked his head down and let his seed spill.

“Ah pet, so good, so….bloody…good!” he all but whimpered as he collapsed lifelessly on top of Buffy.

Buffy wrapped her arms around Spike and stroked his damp hair. “Mmmm, love you,” she murmured lazily.

Spike rolled over and let out a content sigh. “Love you too,” he drawled out in post orgasmic bliss.

Buffy rested a cheek on Spike’s chest and began drawing lazy patterns with her finger tip. “So this is what it feels like to be in love.”

Spike wrapped an arm around her and gave her an affectionate squeeze. “I think so,” he agreed, placing a kiss to the top of her head.

Buffy let out a yawn and looked up at Spike. “Nap time,” she demanded sleepily.

“Well as enticing as that sounds right now, I have to get Angel his keys or else you’ll be shy a boyfriend,” Spike pointed out.

“Do you have to go now?” Buffy pouted.

“’Fraid so kitten,” Spike replied placing a quick kiss to her lips before rolling out of bed.

Buffy watched Spike as he sauntered across the room over to his dresser, pulling out a clean t-shirt and a pair of beat up blue jeans. Sitting up in bed, she pulled the sheet up to cover her naked body.

“How long do you think you’ll be?” she asked curiously.

“Shouldn’t take too long, just gonna drop off his keys, why?”

“Well maybe we could go and get something to eat when you get back,” Buffy suggested.

Spike let a smirk curl at his lips. “Work up an appetite did ya?”

“Spike!” Buffy exclaimed indignantly.

“Well we just ate a little bit ago and now you’re talkin’ about goin’ and getting’ somthin’ else to eat,” Spike defended.

Buffy raised a brow at Spike. “You do realize it’s almost two o’clock right.”

Spike looked over at the clock. “Shit! Angel’s gonna kick my ass!” he yelped.

Giving Buffy a quick kiss he hurried out the door yelling behind him, “If you get dressed while I’m gone, I’ll take you to get a bite to eat when I get back.”

Buffy shook her head and let out a giggle. Grabbing one of Spike’s shirts she slipped it on and brought the collar to her nose, inhaling deeply. It smelled like Spike’s cologne and a hint of cigarette smoke. With a giddy grin, she went to her room to get ready.

Spike walked in the frat house and went straight to Angel’s room. Hesitantly knocking on the door, he waited for Angel to answer.

Angel got up from his chair and opened the door. Letting a menacing look cross his features, he glared at Spike. “Where the fuck have you been?!” he hissed through clinched teeth.

“Listen, I was gonna bring you the keys as soon as we got home, but I got a little distracted,” Spike explained holding the keys out to Angel.

Angel snatched the keys from Spike’s hand. He knew exactly why Spike was late bringing back his keys. With an exasperated sigh, Angel motioned for Spike to come in and took his seat back in front of the TV.

Spike walked in and shut the door behind him. “Listen, I really do appreciate you lettin’ me barrow your car last night.”

“Yeah, well don’t think it’s gonna happen again,” Angel replied huffily.

“You act like I didn’t leave you a car.”

Angel shot Spike a look and let out a snort. “Like I’d ever drive your piece of shit.”

“Hey now,” Spike warned.

Angel got up from his chair and walked over to the mini fridge and pulled out a beer. Turning to Spike, he asked, “Want one?”

“Nah, I gotta get back. Buffy’s waitin’ for me back at the room to take her to get somethin’ to eat,” Spike explained.

Taking a long sip of his beer, Angel gave Spike a knowing look as he shook his head. “Look at you Will, already pussy whipped.”

Spike shook his head and turned to leave. Just as he was at the door he turned back at Angel and gave him a shit eating grin. “Well at least I’m getting’ some.”

Angel grabbed Spike’s keys off the dresser and chunked them at Spike’s head. “Get the fuck out of here,” he warned playfully.

Spike let out a laugh as he dodged the keys flying at his head. Picking up his keys, he threw Angel a quick nod and shut the door behind him.


Buffy rummaged through her closet for something to wear. After pulling almost everything she owned out, she settled on her favorite pair of black yoga pants and a plain white tank top.

Running a brush through her hair, she walked in the bathroom to put on some light make up. Hearing the front door, Buffy poked her head out and smiled.

“That was fast,” Buffy commented before ducking her head back in the bathroom.

Spike walked in the bathroom and sat on the closed toilet seat and watched as Buffy applied her make up.

“What are you doing?” he asked pulling a face.

“Curling my eyelashes,” she explained turning to look at Spike.

Spike winced and let a shiver run through him. “God, how can you do that? Makes m’eyes hurt just watchin’ you,” he commented as he plundered curiously through her makeup bag.

Buffy couldn’t help but laugh. God men could be such babies. Babies. That thought caused Buffy to sober instantly. I guess that was a milestone they still had to face.

Spike noticed Buffy’s sudden mood change and wrinkled his brow. “Buffy what’s wrong,” he asked somewhat confused.

Buffy quickly plastered a smile on her face and turned to Spike. “Nothing,” she covered quickly.

Spike could tell something was bothering her, but wasn’t exactly sure what. Making sure everything was really alright, he asked, “Are you sure?”

“I’m fine,” she assured him.

Spike didn’t believe her for a second, but he didn’t want to start an argument with her. Letting the subject drop, he asked, “What is all this crap?” holding up Buffy’s makeup bag.

Buffy noticed the makeup bag in Spike’s hand and gave him a grin.

“Stuff to make me pretty.”

Spike set the bag on the counter and stood up from his seat. Wrapping his arms around Buffy from behind, he rested his chin on her shoulder.

“You don’t need any of that, you’re bloody gorgeous just the way you are.”

Buffy looked at Spike in the mirror and raised a brow at him. “You have seen me without makeup right?” she asked dryly.

“Yes and I don’t think you need it, and my opinion is the only one that counts,” Spike stated matter of factly.

Buffy rolled her eyes at him playfully. “Well that’s all fine and good, but I really don’t want to scare anyone, so the makeup stays,” She replied putting the finishing touches on her makeup.

Spike just stared at Buffy as she expertly applied her eye shadow and mascara. Did girls have a special school where they learned all this crap? If you asked him, it all just seemed like a big waste of time, but because it was Buffy, it was the most bloody interesting thing he had ever seen.

Buffy put all her things away and looked up to find Spike staring at her. “What?” she asked with a grin.

“Nothin’,” he replied with a smile on his face.

“Then why are you staring at me like that?”

“Just this. Us standing in the bathroom while you put on your makeup, it’s just kinda….” Spike trailed off trying to think of a way to put their situation.

“Weird,” Buffy finished for him teasingly.

“No, domestic,” Spike corrected her in a serious tone.

Buffy was a bit surprised at how Spike thought of them. Sure it had always been a joke that they were like an old married couple, but now it didn’t seem so far fetched. Giving him a bright smile in the mirror, she replied, “Yeah I guess it kinda is.”

Spike removed his arms from Buffy’s waist and turned her to face him. “And this doesn’t scare you?” he asked seriously.

Buffy didn’t even have to think twice. “Not one bit,” She replied honestly.

Spike felt his heart swell. Never in a million years would he have thought that one day he and Buffy would be where they were right now. Letting a lopsided grin curl at his lips he suggested, “How bout that food, yeah?”

Buffy nodded her head vigorously. “Definitely of the good, I’m starved.”

Spike took Buffy’s hand in his and led them out of the apartment. With a grin firmly on his face he thought to himself, “Yep, this is it, she’s the one.’