Author's Chapter Notes:
I totally forgot to add the disclaimer in the first chapter, so here it is in big bold letters: I OWN NOTHING!!!!!!!! I just play with the characters a bit. Well enjoy! Kuddos!



**Image by Spikeshunny**







Buffy’s jaw nearly hit the floor. This was so not happening. Snapping her jaw shut, she put her hands on her hips and shook her head defiantly. “Uh uh, I so don’t think so.”

Spike chose this time to speak up. “Well then, it looks like you better start packing your things up then.” He walked over to her and stuck out his hand with a look of mock sincerity. “It was really nice to meet you, but I guess you should be going now.”

Buffy looked at his hand as if it were covered in radioactive goo. Looking back up at him, he held a smirk that made her want to slap the piss out of him. ‘Every lusty thought I had a minute ago is so gone out the window’ she thought to herself as she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him.

Spike could see he was beginning to get under her skin, and he was loving every minute of it. This girl had fire. Seeing as she wasn’t going anywhere he curled his tongue behind his front teeth and leered at her to see how much he could make her squirm.

Willow watched the confrontation between her old friend and her new best friend. Things were starting to get tense so she decided to intervene. “Hey guys listen,” when they both brought their attention to her, she gulped and continued. “There is a very simple solution to this very simple problem. All you have to do is go to the housing office and explain to them that some how you two got placed in the same room and that you need to be reassigned,” she finished with a chirp.

Buffy looked at the platinum blonde in front of her. “She’s right. All you have to do is go to the housing office and tell them to move you. No harm no foul.” She told him matter of factly.

Spike looked at her as if she had grown two heads. “What? I’m not moving. You can move.”

Buffy clinched her fits and retorted back sounding like an obnoxious three year old. “I was here first so you move.”
Spike rolled his eyes and snorted. “Oh yeah that’s really mature. Next thing you know you’ll be tellin’ me not to touch your dollies or your gonna snitch on me.”

Buffy rolled her eyes at him for what must have been the hundredth time in the last five minutes , and then she realized she didn’t even know his name. “What’s your name anyway?” She said nastily.

“What’s it to you?” Spike asked snidely

“So I know who to tell the witch doctor to curse with a voodoo doll.” She said sarcastically.

Willow rolled her eyes. This was beyond ridiculous. If she didn’t know any better she would think the bickering blonde duo had a thing for each other. Deciding she better step in before there was blood she piped in. “Okay break it up. Buffy this is William,” but she was interrupted by a very irritated Spike.

“The names Spike” he said as he puffed up his chest.

Buffy let out a full belly laugh. ‘Who was this freak?’ she thought to herself.

Spike gave her a menacing look. “What the fuck are you laughin’ at?” he bit out.

Buffy sobered instantly at his harsh tone. No one had ever spoken to her like that before, and it hurt. Quickly she covered her hurt with anger. “Don’t you EVER talk that way to me again or I’ll have your ass out of this room so fast your head will spin.” She bit back at him through clinched teeth.

Spike let out a throaty chuckle. “Ohhh, I see kitten has claws. Care to show me what you can really do with those claws?” He asked huskily, while leering at her provocatively.

Buffy scoffed. “Please, like I would EVER give you the time of day.” She crossed her arms across her chest so he wouldn’t notice how much his words had affected her through the thin material of her t-shirt.

Spike shrugged his shoulders and winked at her. “We’ll see about that luv.”

Now it was Willow’s turn to get mad. “Okay I’m done listening to this crap! When you two get things figured out let me know.” She turned to Spike. “Spike behave yourself, and don’t go making her cry or I’ll kick your ass. Got it.” She had on her resolve face.

Spike saw the resolve face and knew she meant business. He was also wondering when Willow had become unbelievably scary.

Willow turned to Buffy. “Buffy I know you’re mad right now, but you need to take care of this before you kill one another, when you figure it out, call me later.” She knew she was being harsh, but that was the only way to get through to these two.

Buffy nodded her head like a sullen child and watched Willow walk out the door. She and Willow had never had a disagreement before, and now ‘bleached wonder’, who hadn’t even been here ten minutes, was starting shit between them. Buffy turned from the doorway and back to Spike. Leveling him with a lethal glare, she barked “Look what you did! Now Willow’s all mad with me and she left!”

Spike studied the petite blond before him. She was mightily pissed, and for some reason he didn’t enjoy it as much as he thought he would. Feeling the sudden urge to apologize, he softened his features. “Look, I didn’t mean to cause a tiff between you and Red. Don’t worry, by tomorrow she’ll be right as rain.” He tried to reason with her, but what she bit back at him threw him completely.

“You know what Spike, FUCK OFF!” Buffy felt her eyes begin to tear and she stormed to her room and slammed the door.

Spike stood there . How could something so nasty come out of someone as cute as her? He mentally kicked himself for being such a prick to her.

‘Way to go mate, you’ve buggered things up good and proper this time’ he chastised himself as he went to her door. Standing there for a moment he thought about what he was going to say. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on her door. “Buffy? Luv? Can you open the door?” All he heard was dead silence. He let out an exasperated groan and continued. “Listen I’m…..sorry.” The last part came out whiney and somewhat sincere. ‘Bloody hell, I just met this chit and I’m already grovelin’ at her damn feet.’ He thought to himself with a frown as he waited for her to reply.

Buffy sat on her bed with Mr. Gordo wrapped in her arms. This wasn’t how it was supposed to be. She was supposed to have the perfect roommate. One who she actually got along with, but all she got stuck with was HIM. Hearing a knock at her door she sat completely still. When she heard what was supposed to be an apology, she let out a sigh and walked to the door. When she opened the door Spike was standing there with his hands shoved in his pockets and a frown on his face. Crossing her hands over her chest she looked at him snidely. “Was that supposed to be an apology? ‘Cause if so, you really need to work on that.” She said dryly.

Spike took her coming to the door as at least a step in the right direction, so he’d let her get away with her shitty comment. “Listen pet. You don’t want me here anymore than I want to be here with you, so how ‘bout we just go to housing and take care of this and be on our way, yeah?”

Buffy didn’t even have to think twice. “Fine with me. The sooner I can get you out of here the better.” She said tersely as she pushed past him and out the door.

Spike watched as she stomped out the door. Her hips swayed as she stomped and he couldn’t help but think her absolutely adorable, but that thought soon faded when he heard a snappy “Are you coming or what?” come from the doorway and knew ‘bitchy Buffy’ was back in town to stay. Muttering out “Bloody hell woman, don’t get your knickers in a twist!” as he walked out of ‘their’ dorm room and followed her to the housing office.



Thanks to Brat, buffster1985, txjmfan, K, Livia, MarstersGirl13, MidnightGirl, spikes_niblet, and BuffyandSpikeForever for the reviews. I am so excited to be posting again. What can I say, I'm a review junkie LOL! Help me get my fix by letting me know what y'all think. Kuddos!