Later that day in the evening Spike and Buffy walked together on the cemetary. There was at least 5 meters of free space between them. Sometimes one of them glanced at the other hatingly.
Giles had told them to go patrolling together, but so far it has been a really quiet night.

'Ok, let's go, there's no vampire here, and I'm craving for chocolate.' Buffy said.
'Chocolate won't make you less hungry, you need blood.' Spike said raising an eyebrow.

'It's not funny, I will never drink blood! I'm not some barbaric....some barbaric.....I'll never be you! She practically yelled at him.
'Now now goldilocks, no need to yell, I'm right here you know. I'll tell you what come with me and I'll help you.' Spike said, feeling a little sorry for what he had done to her.
'Come with you? for what? I can fight the hunger alone, don't need you with that!'

'You DON'T fight that hunger, you have to eat, and besides you can only live without blood for so long, so come with me now, or I'll hit you unconsious and drag you with me if I have to.' Spike said now really pissed of.
Buffy, agitated but impressed with what he just said, sighed and followed him to his crib. But there was still a mile of spave between them.

Arriving at the crib she barged in, hating herself for coming with him. She just stood there in the middle of the room, hands on her hips, tapping her foot.
Spike walked slowly into the crib, took of his duster and walked to the fridge.

'Look, maybe, I should just go or something.' She started to feel a bit nervous about having to drink blood, and she sure as hell didn't want her arch enemy to see her being scared about it.
'Sooo, I'll see you tomorow or something?' Trying to walk away
'No, you stay right here.' As he walked out of the kitchen area to block the exit.
'You can't backout at this one. You need the blood to keep your strenght up, now drink this.' He said while giving the heated sex pistols mug with blood to her.
Buffy didn't take the mug, she just stood there, arms crossed looking at him if he was nothing more than a bug.
'I just said it...I won't drink it, even if my life was dependant on it.'
'BUT IT BLOODY IS!' Spike yelled, getting very angry.
'What the fuck is wrong with you! I try to HELP you, don't you see that? I'm really really sorry about the spell, so I help you to live with yourself, being a vampire, I give you blood, so you don't have to get it yourself, but if you don't want it I'll just drink it myself and you can go home just to wake up in the middle of the day dying from bloodlust. So GO but don't come knocking on my door for help anymore.' He raged.

He opened the heavy door to his crypt and stood in the doorway waiting for her to leave.
Bufy looked at him, eyes full of rage.
'I hate you! You always think you know better, but you know what? I'm leaving! I don't need your help anymore. Leave me alone I don't want to talk to you anymore.....ever. I just hate you.' She said, tears stinging behind her eyes.

don't cry, don't cry, don't cry she thought while she ran out of the door and ran the whole way back to her home.

~

She barged into the house, ran right upstairs to her room and locked the door. She fell down on her bed crying. The tears just kept on coming.
Why am I in this mess? Why do bad things keep on happening to me?
She heard her tummy rumbeling though her heartbreaking sobs. She really needed to eat.
I will never drink the stuff, I won't!
She heard the sound again.
Pleaase let Giles and the rest find an reverse spell soon, before it gets unbearable.
But it already was unbearable, she knew that, she needed blood and she needed it now. But she wouldn't give in to herself. She pulled up the blankets and after an hour of ignoring the hunger she felt she fell asleep, only to wake up in the middle of the day really needing blood.
She was glad her mother had a spare key of her room and shut the blinds and curtains in her room, so no light could filter through. She couldn't sleep anymore, all she could think of was blood.

~

A few hours later Clem heard a little knock on the door of the crib. He walked to the door, wondering who it could be. When he opened the door a heavily smoking Buffy stormed in with the last strength she had left.

'Buffy, I didn't expect to hear from you anymore after the things that happened yesterday.' He said cassualy.

'Where's Spike!' she said almost angrily. She hated it that she'd had to go to Spike for help.
'He's downstairs, watching a re-run of Passions, we bought a second tv you know, with a VCR tha....' But Buffy didn't even listen, she walked to the stairs only to be startled by a head appearing above the stairs.
It was Spike, with a very large grin on his face.

'Buffy, to what do I owe the pleasure?' He asked with a large grin on his face.
Oh how much I would like to whipe that stupid smirk of his face! She thought in anger.

'Shut up Spike...........Ikindaneedyourhelp.' She said so fast and soft it was barely noticable.

'Sorry pet, I didn't quite catch that last part, something about me helping you?'
'You heard me, don't make this harder for me, just give me the friggin blood.' she said with gritted teeth.

'Oooh, I have tons of that laying around, and since I'm not using any of it, I could lend you some bags of it.' He grinned even harder, she didn't think a mouth could laugh that much. It kinda accentuated his cheekbones. His beautiful pale cheekbones.
STOP thinking that....ewww! She thought and focused on the matter of the day again.

'Spike please, I'm sorry I said those things to you last night but I don't like to ask for help and especially not to you. I just....I just don't think I can drink the stuff, that's why I freaked out, I'm sorry.'

'Okay, this is getting way to lovey-dovey for me, I'm outta here, I'll be at Willies.' Clem said while looking at the disgusted faces of Spike and Buffy. And before any of them could say anyting back, Clem was out of the door.

Why does everyone think that?! Buffy thought to herself irritated.

'Ok, I'll guide you through it.' Spike said while putting a mug filled with blood in the microwave.
'I'll have to warn you though, the first time drinking blood is not a pleasant experience. Your body needs to acumilate to it first. But I'll help you, don't worry.' he said.

He almost sounds like he cares. She thought, but then was awakened by a loud 'Ping' from the microwave.

Here goes nothing

Spike opened the microwave and took out a steaming cup of blood.
'Ok luv, come here, it's best if you drink this by the sink.'

'why?'

'Well...uhm...so....you can drink water! That's it! so you can rinse out the taste. You won't like it the first time,' Spike said obviously holding something back. But Buffy didn't think too much behind it, so she walked over to Spike.
Taking the mug he held out to her she shighed. 'Well, here goes nothing.'

'Oh, wait, just a second.' Spike yelled right before she put the mug at her lips. Buffy looked annoyed.
'I forgot to tell you something, but it is important, so please do as I say. You have to drink as much as you can in one time.' He said with an important look on his face.

Buffy looked at him, shrugged and put the mug at her lips. She took a deep sigh and drank as much as she can, her face getting a more and more horrid expression the more she drank. At half of the cup she stopped, coughing and really wanting to have some water. The blood didn't go down as well as she thought. She drank some water to rinse out the filthy taste. That went fairly well she thought satisfactional.

'Hey! you see! I didn't need your hel..O God!' Buffy said feeling all the blood she just swallowed coming up again. She turned around to the sink and threw up. Everything she just gone through, down the drain (litteraly ^_^).
Spike stood next to her his arm around her waist, supporting her. When she was done he handed her a towel and a glass of water.
'Here, take this, you'll feel better after drinking some water.' He said as he handed her the towel and the water.

With a shaking hand she grabbed the glas of water and drank a sip. Then she took the towel to clean her mouth a bit.

'I understand if you don't want anymore, here, let me take you home.' Spike said walking towards the door.

'No.' A small, still scared, voice said.

'No, I need to do this, and besides the worst part is over, right?' She looked at him questioningly.

'Yeah, but..'

'Then gimme the rest...and...well..it kinda tasted good.' She said grinning..



~TBC~

ok yeah, I'm a bitch, call me a bitch! I haven't updated in months, it's the usual, boyfriend trouble, no inspiration, school, homework etc.. but I'm still a bitch, I should've said something. but here was part 2, I hope you enjoyed it and will write me lots of reviews:P (even though I don't deserve it:P) well, I'll promise I'll update this one sooner (or else you can slap me, is that a promise??:P)