"Him!?" He practically shouted , everyone's mouth dropped. Both Buffy and Spike acted as if it were completely normal.

"I mean I heard you had a new boyfriend, but him?" Angel finished, Buffy placed a single kiss on Spike's lips and when he bit back playfully she giggled.

"What's wrong with it Angel? " she spat out his name as if it were the most disgusting thing she'd ever said.

"It's completely unconventional!"

"Chill out ponce, you got your bird. Let it go!"

Spike was right wasn't he? So why did jealousy spark inside him every time they kissed? Or she wiggled on his lap and gave Spike's growing erection a tiny grind. Buffy flipped open her cell phone as Spike nibbled along her neck. 8:10 AM. She closed it and shoved it back into her purse. Slinging it back over her shoulder, she wrapped her arms around Spike's neck. Willow only grinned at Angel's reaction and nuzzled into Oz.

"Mmm, Spike moaned as Buffy bit his neck, "I love you baby."


"I love you more!" she replied and Spike playfully pinched at her sides. Making Buffy squeal and giggle in reply.

"OK!" Angel spoke up, "does anyone find this a bit disturbing?"

"Actually it's pretty cute," Willow nodded.

"Yeah, " Faith agreed.

Angel scoffed and watched as they both nipped and kissed at each others' mouthes. Angel breathed a sigh of relief as the 5-minute bell rang. Every one quickly scrambled to the front of the school and pushed their way inside. Spike stopped at Buffy's locker and kissed her hand before heading away to his own locker. Buffy looked over at Willow who was grinning. The blond grinned back as she yanked her locker open and pulled her chemistry book and notebook out. Willow chuckled and leaned over,

"You're one smart-cookie."

"I have another idea. Bronze tonight?"

"Yes! I'll tell everyone. You bringin' Spike?"

"Of course! Angel's gonna get a taste of real sexuality."

"muah muah, bye Buffy!"

"See ya Will!" they both hurried to class.