Author's Chapter Notes:
** Reviews keep me goin! Keep em comin' =) **
A large mirror about 5'8" in height stood in front of Buffy Summers. she was looking over every little detail of what she and Willow named the 'perfect outfit to make Angel drool.' The spaghetti strap tank-top was coated with sparkles and colored a cotton candy pink. A short, white silk skirt. A pair of strappy white sandals, three- inch heels. Her hair was tightly curled and hung around her shoulders. Buffy Anne Summers looked better then any supermodel. Then the phone rang, and Buffy picked it up,

"Hello?"

"Hey Buffy!" Willow peeped.

"Hey!"

"You ready?"

"And lookin' hotter then ever!"

"I'm leavin now, see ya there?"

"Bye! And yes!"

They both hung up at the same time. One last turn in the mirror and she was ready. Grinning to herself she then walked from her house. Ready to make Angel more jealous then he'd ever been.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Bronze
______________________________________


"Buffy! You're here!"

"Duh, Will!"

And there was Spike. When did he get so hot? And when did she began to get jealous when other girls noticed it too? Buffy just shook it off. She'd definitely show them that he was here with her. Coming up behind him she firmly grasped his arm.

"Hey Baby," she seductively whispered into his ear. He turned around and to Buffy's surprise , looked happy to see her.

"Ready?"

"Always," she replied with a grin. He took Buffy's hand as they walked into the Bronze and seated themselves with everyone. Looking over everyone except for Angel, Buffy cheerily said, "Hi!"

"Buffy..we need to talk..." Angel told her in all seriousness.

"Oh! After this song Angel! I love it... Spike come dance with me.." without even giving him a chance to respond Buffy pulled him from his seat and pulled him toward the dance floor as the words for the song "heartbreaker" began to pound throughout the club.


|| Your love is like a tidal wave||
|| Spinnin' over my head||
|| Drownin' me in your promises||
|| Better left unsaid||

Her hips began to gyrate and sway to the beat of the song against Spike's pelvis. He slowly ground himself back into her and Buffy bent over and let her perfect, taut ass rub against him while he bumped hard against it. Looking almost as if they were having sex. She then swung her head up letting all that perfect golden hair swing sensually as she wrapped both arms around Spike's neck. Still grinding her ass into him. The blonde male's hands began to travel down her neck and breasts and over her stomach before firmly grasping both her thighs and pulling HIS girl against him. Angel watched this display, and felt like dying as he watched his once innocent Buffy throw such obscene movements around on the dance floor. And what hurt most was she would NEVER do that with him unless it was in the bedroom.

|| You're the right kind of sinner||
||To release my inner fantasy||
|| The invincible winner||
|| That you know that you were born to be.||

Buffy's hands slowly began to travel down Spike's sides and thighs as she danced with him to the music. Her hips swaying right on with the beat, and the only words that could be used to describe it were 'pure sex'.

||You're a heartbreaker.||
||Dream maker||
|| Love taker||
|| Don't you mess around with me||

Spike the roughly grabbed Buffy's hips and spun her to face him. Her crotch was pressed to his and he threw her leg over his hip, grinding into her. Buffy threw her head back, blonde curls dancing everywhere. All their friends were awed by this public display of intimacy.

||Your love has set my soul on fire||
||burnin out of control||
|| you taught me the ways of desire||
|| now it's takin it's toll.||

And just then Angel pushed out of his seat and roughly pulled Buffy away from Spike and out of the club. The door was slammed shut, right when Spike was about to go after them Willow grabbed his arm and shook her head. Spike scowled and walked back to the table.

"What the HELL are you doing!? He's SPIKE! Are you really that dumb that you're...actually...WITH him? Do you have any idea how much of a slut you looked like?" and the insults continued pouring from his mouth when Buffy slapped him hard.

"What about you, you hypocrite? Cordelia? We've hated her since we were kids, and now you're dating her? You dumped me for a slut who used to make fun of you! How could you do that to me? How!?! And then you fucking try and impose on my new relationship?"

"Buffy!--" he began and then was interrupted.

"No! If you don't like Spike, fine. But when you...say things like that after ending up with her...I don't care anymore. You're lucky they even hang out with you anymore. The only reason you're upset is because I'm fine. And not upset. I'm sorry if I was supposed to spend the rest of the year mooning over your Angel, but I've moved on. To someone a lot better. So unless you're apologizing, or you want me back, Fuck. You." Then she turned and walked back into the Bronze. The only thing running through Angel's mind was...Bitch. And he completely lost his temper. Swinging the bronze door open and roughly pushing through people he grabbed Buffy's arm and slammed her against a near by wall. And before he...or anyone knew it...his hand had connected with her face and he punched her.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that again!" He yelled to her. Spike watched this, he got up seconds after she was hit and grabbed the back of Angel's silk, button up black shirt almost tearing it from his body in the process and he pulled him away from Buffy and slammed his fist across Angel's face. Blood began to leak from his nose as both Riley and Xander pulled him off their...once best friend. And there was Buffy, against the wall crying. In shock. Willow went to comfort her but Spike pulled away from the two football players and grabbed the red head's shoulder. She understood as Spike walked over to her. Opening his arms, the girl willingly fell into them and she nuzzled into his shoulder. Crying her eyes out as Spike softly stroked her hair. And then...he felt something. Did he have feelings for her?