A/N Thanks for the great reviews and the support, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

*******************************

Chapter 8: Hears Your Answer…



Spike turned to face Buffy but was cut off mid sentence; she was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed sans cute little slinky tank top and bra.

“Bloody hell.”

Spike closed his eyes and found himself counting to ten…again. Buffy started to giggle, oh she knew the effect she was having on him and it was about damn time too! The tightly closed eyes, the clinching of the jaw, Buffy knew it was just a matter of time before Spike cracked.

“Put your shirt back on pet.” Spike refused to look Buffy’s way running his hand over his face.

Buffy pouted “Fine. You win, no more drunk Buffy trying to seduce semi-drunk Spike.”

Pulling back on her slinky tank top Buffy made a mental note to move onto plan B.

“I’m all decent Buffy again, you can peek now.”

Spike turned his head and glanced towards the drunken girl sitting on the bed. Buffy smiled and waved overly excited at him. She jumped up and walked towards the door.

“Well since you’re not going to shag me into the carpet, might as well keep me company until Angel returns.”

“What then?” Spike said watching her retreating backside.

“Poker.”

*****************************

While Spike got everything ready, finding a new deck of cards since the others were messed up, and laying out the chips and other stuff, Buffy headed to the kitchen to get refreshments.

She dumped the bag of popcorn in a large blue bowl, ripped some paper towels down for greasy buttery hands, even thought the popcorn was lightly buttered. She then went to the refrigerator removing two cans of coke, and frowned cause all the diet was gone. “Stupid people drinking their stupid diet cokes.” She thought shutting the door.

She plopped some ice cubes in the glasses, and popped the top of the cans pouring them into their respective glasses. Glancing at the door making sure Spike wasn’t coming back; she snickered and bent down to open the cabinet under the sink.

Plan B; get Spike totally plastered so Buffy could have her wicked way with him. Yup, she nodded her head in agreement, she liked this plan, it was the best one she’d ever cooked up. She looked at the bottle of vodka, gotta love it, odorless and tasteless… she did a quick happy dance then added it to the glasses. Of course more to Spike’s than her glass.

*****************************

An hour and an half later and some where between the sixth or seventh refill Buffy had totally forgotten her plan, but that didn’t matter since they were both drunk.

Spike looked down at his empty glass and spit the ice cube back inside. “What the hell you do to me pepsi?”

Buffy slapped her hand over her mouth and started giggling. “Nothing, besides it’s not pepsi it’s coke.”

“Fine…coke…what you do?”

“I had a plan.” Buffy nodded her head and a conspiratorial smile played across her lips. “I’ll never tell.” She said in a singsong voice, and then burst into laughter agreeing with herself.

Spike blinked at Buffy then he blinked again cause she had turned into five Buffy’s, which really wasn’t a good thing. One Buffy he could handle but five, not such a good idea. The odds were against him and he swallowed hard.

“Hit me. Card. Now.” Buffy said leaning forward trying to reach the deck of cards, she slipped off her chair and landed head first into Spike lap.

“Oomph”

“How’d you get down there?” Spike questioned trying to get those five fuzzy Buffy’s to turn into one fuzzy Buffy so he could pick her up.

“I got you drunk.” She sang in the same voice.

“Kinda figured that…hey you tricked me…your evil. What the hell you do that for?”

Buffy started giggling again then flashed Spike a smile “So I can do this.”

“Yooo…ohhhhh…”

******************************

* under the table *

Buffy surprised herself, even in her drunken state she was able to get little Spike…which wasn’t quite so little…out of his jean encased prison. She slowly ran her tongue around the tip of Spike’s cock in a circle rotation, then trailing downward to the underside of the shaft, licking her way to the base.

Spike rewarded her efforts with a ‘hiss’ tumbling from his lips with a hip thrust simultaneously.

Trailing her tongue back up his member Buffy slowly took the head is her mouth, swirling her tongue around in the process then pressing her lips together and started to hum. “Fuck…Buff…yeah like that.” With fluid motion Buffy swallowed Spike’s engorged cock like a ravenous beast after its prey, as her other hand went to work stroking the base of Spike’s shaft.

Gaining a rhythm with her hand following her mouth she alternated going fast then slow, her head bobbing to beat only she could hear. Spike was spitting swear words out like a sailor which aided Buffy along.

Deciding to try something else that popped into her head, Buffy removed the grip she had on Spike with her hand and cupped his balls, caressing them while her mouth still sucked him. Spike’s hand came up and rested in Buffy’s hair as his hips started to arch with each suck of her mouth.

“Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck” was the only word Spike could form.

Soon Buffy was rewarded for her endeavors with Spike’s release, which she fervently gobbled up.

****************************

* top of the table *


Buffy had reappeared from her trip to “under the table” land, smiling and giggling merrily resting in between Spike’s legs. He was still slumped back against the dinning room chair with a look of awe written all over his face.

“Where’d you learn to do that?”

Buffy stopped giggling and got a serious look in her eyes “I found all of Angel’s girly magazines…and read them.” She finished with a wink, then stood up to sit on the dining room table but missed, Spike jumped up and grabbed her by her right arm.

“Why are my eyes spinning in circles?”

“Their not the room’s whirlin.”

“Oh shit we got to get out of here then.”

*******************************

They stumbled across the way to the living room, bouncing off each other, Spike tripped over his boot. Buffy tried to catch him as they tumbled onto the carpeted floor. They started laughing as Buffy raked her hand through her golden locks.

Blue eyes locked on hazel as the two seemed to swim in each other’s eyes. They where laying on their sides facing each other, as Spike reached over and pushed a strand of hair out of Buffy’s face, he then slipped his hand behind her head pulling her towards him for a searing kiss.

Buffy didn’t resist his advances and happily complied to his request granted him entrance to her mouth, their tongues dueling for dominance and their arms locked around each other. They rolled across the living room floor only stopping after bumping into the coffee table.

Hands frantically caressing and searching for flesh to hold onto, Spike’s hand found it’s way under Buffy’s tank top massaging her breast. She moaned into his mouth as her back arched into his touch. Three words kept playing over and over in both their heads “Need. Want. Have.”

Spike tore away from their kiss only stopping to roughly slide Buffy’s jeans off, then ripping her panties off tossing them over his shoulder.

Buffy whimpered at the loss of contact but recovered after feeling the cool air hit her now bear lower half, she reached up tugging and pulling down Spike’s jeans. He helped her but was stopped by his boots, but there was no time to remove them. Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist arching her hips to meet him.

Spike positioned himself at her opening then slammed into her. Buffy let out a cross between a moan and a scream; the pain subsided and quickly replaced with mind numbing pleasure. Buffy’s hips rocked meeting every thrust Spike issued upon her lithe form, it was fast and frenzied, as the two toppled towards their release.

The pace quickened, toes curled, nailed racked across skin, Buffy’s eye’s squinted shut as she climaxed shouting Spike’s name. Spike soon followed her with his own climax releasing his seed deep with her womb, as he buried his face in her neck mumbling her name.

They both laid there for several moments, letting their breathing return to normal, both hearing the sound of keys entering the locked front door.

*******************************

Angel entered the house removing his keys from the door shoving them back into his jean pocket, as he walked towards the stairs.

“What are you two doing? And what’s that smell?” Angel said arching his brow.

“Just what it looks like, watching TV,” Buffy answered pointing the remote control towards the TV.

The two where on the couch, Buffy laid back with an afghan covering her legs, since she didn’t have time to turn her pants right side out and slip back into them. Spike was sitting across her with he’s feet propped up on the coffee table.

“Ooooo look at the time, shouldn’t like you two leave?” Buffy glanced at Spike then to her brother waiting for their reply.

*******************************

The sun filtered into the room beaming down upon the lifeless form in the bed buried under the comforter. Buffy slowly came back to consciousness squinting her eyes at the overly bright light raining down upon her and her unequipped eyes.

Moaning she flung her legs over the side of her bed, she pushed off to stand but Buffy’s knees where having none of that. They quickly gave way under her as she found herself face up on the floor gazing upon at her ceiling. The room began to swim and Buffy found herself swallowing hard to keep from tossing the emptiness of her stomach all over her floor, she was so not in the mood to scrub up vomit this….what time was it? Buffy glanced at the alarm clock two thirty in the afternoon, so not in the mood to scrub up vomit this semi late afternoon.

She stilled her movements draping her arm over her eyes trying her best to block out the sun, her head felt like a napalm bomb went off in it, not to mention the aluminum taste that seemed to coat her mouth.

And why was drinking such a good idea again Buffy thought to herself, then visions of naked Angel and naked Darla danced in her head. “Ewww!” escaped her mouth, followed with more images…images of her and Spike, and her mouth doing naughty things. A whimper escaped her lips that time.

“Shit, shit, shit…….SHIT! What the hell did I do?”

‘You know exactly well what you did, you got Spike totally wasted and you had your wicked way with him.’ Her inner Buffy professed with a self-satisfied smirk.

“Well when you put it that way.” Buffy said rolling her eyes, then regretted it as the room started to spin. In the span of five minutes she went from a very happy Buffy to a pissed Buffy, to a very very confused Buffy.

The phone rang startling her out of her thoughts; she pulled herself up off the floor and reached for the phone.

“Hey Wills…”

**************************

After a long hot shower and some nice comfy sweat pants later Buffy slowly slinked downstairs, peering around the corner making sure the coast was clear as voice came from behind her.

“What are you doing?”

Buffy jumped what seemed like ten feet into the air, clutching her chest she took a few deep steadying breaths.

“Nothing…nothing at all. Why would you think I was doing something, huh?”

Angel starred at his sister like she’d grown a second head. “Your acting all “007” on me, that’s all. Sometimes I worry about you.” He said walking the rest of the way down the steps heading for the kitchen.

Buffy followed him setting down on a stool at the counter.

“Ummm…where’s Spike?” Buffy asked trying not to look obvious peeking over her shoulder to the entrance to the kitchen.

“Left this morning, Dawn called. Something about Giles, plumbing, and mini flood.”

Buffy got up and poured herself some orange juice, she picked up the grapefruit carton, shaking it then turning to glare at Angel, who was sipping on his tall glass of the bitter drink.

“Thump”

“Ow, what you do that for?” Angel stood there rubbing his head with a grin on his lips.

“You know why.” Buffy turned to sit back down mumbling something about stupid brothers and drinking the last of the grapefruit juice.

“So what did you do after I left?”

Buffy’s headshot up, her eyes widen and she started to open and close her mouth with nothing coming out.

“Nothing…why what did Spike say?”

“Nothing Buff, claim down. Just making small talk.”

“Yeah, well small talk is over rated…way over rated. Yup small talk bad.” She said with a head nod.

***************************

Two days later Buffy was being “avoid-y Buffy” staying far far away from the likes of Spike. She couldn’t face him, how could she, maybe cause she wanted to do those things again, but it was bad bad, and wrong, wrong in so many ways she couldn’t begin to count.

And with the whole “I can’t believe you went against your mother and had a PARTY” guilt trip from her mom, Buffy’s brain was kinda occupied at the moment. Oh she knew she’d have to talk to Spike eventually, but not yet cause she need time and space to sort her mind out, and to come up with a good reason why she did what she did.

Deep in thought she didn’t see either one of them enter the living room, Angel was saying something to her but she hadn’t a clue since she was to busy eyeing Spike up and down. She really wished she owned a pair of x-ray glasses at that moment.

“Did you hear a word I said?” Angel questioned his sister placing his hands on his hips; Spike leaned in the doorway with his legs crossed and arms folded over his chest.

Buffy blinked chewing on her bottom lip “Yeah…no…kinda…maybe. Do you mind repeating that again?”

“What is with you? You know you haven’t been all there Buffy recently what that all about?”

“What, no what makes you think I haven’t been all there. I’ve been all there and here, see talking to you right now. Not a single care in the world. I’m so totally all here Buffy.”

Angel and Spike both snorted.

“Ok, well what ever. As I was saying Parker’s out and we need a new drummer. So we got someone coming over.”

******************************

Angel was down stairs in the basement talking things over with Conner, who was now their new drummer. Buffy slowly shut the door to the basement eyeing Spike from the side. She leaned against the now closed door folding her arms over her chest.

“So you gonna keep play the avoid game or are we going to talk?”

“I was so not playing any avoid-y game. I had…things…things and stuff to do.”

“Things like?”

“Like cleaning my room, and planning my graduation party. So see busy doing stuff, and plus you were doing the mister “fix-it” with the plumbing. ”

“Finished that on Sunday.”

“Oh”

The two stood in silence as Spike dug in his coat pocket pulling out his pack of fags, removing one then placed it in his mouth. He reached into his other pocket to retrieve his lighter. He lit the end and watched the red glow for a moment before taking a long drag. Blowing the smoke out he turned towards Buffy.

“You know I should be right pissed with you.”

Buffy’s face turned red as she pushed off the door placing her hands on her hips.

“Mad at me for what?”

“Get off it Buffy you bloody well know what for. Getting me drunk, taking advantage of me and all that rot.”

“I… no… see… cause… No.”

“Yes. You did.” Spike took another hit off his cigarette flicking the ashes into the sink.

“Ok what ever, I have no excuse for my actions. But I so totally remember you not stopping me.” ‘Take that, huh!’ Buffy added to herself mentally sticking her tongue out at him.

“Yeah well that’s after you get the whole thing started. I told you no in the beginning.”

“Ok fine, I’m sorry. I sorry for taking advantage of you Spike, it was wrong, wrong and more wrong. Never going to happen again.” Buffy put on her apologetic face batting her eyes for added effect.

“Never said I didn’t want it to happen again. Just said I didn’t want it happening like that, but not that it ever would again...right?”

“Right, cause… it’s so like “justify my love” just without the whole justify part.”

“I’ll agree to that.”

“So we’re friends again?” Buffy question suddenly finding great intrest in the hem of her shirt.

“Yeah, right as rain.”

Buffy walked over to Spike then threw her arms around him in a friendly hug, Spike wrapped his arms around her to hug her back. Buffy took a deep breath inhaling that all too familiar sent that was uniquely Spike, leather, cigarettes, and a hit of whiskey. ‘Ummm Spike sent.’ Buffy thought nestling her face into his chest.

Spike rested his chin on top of Buffy’s head as her vanilla scented skin assaulted his senses; he closed his eyes taking her in, casting ever curve of her to his memory.

Angel entered the kitchen with Conner in tow. “Hate to break up the lovefest but we got things to discuss.” Angel said as a smile played across his lips.

The couple jumped apart as if they were on fire.

“So not a lovefest. Whatever, I got to met Willow so I’ll see you all later.” Buffy waved then exited the kitchen.

“Yeah I promised Dawn I’d help her with her history.” Spike said walking out the back kitchen door.

Angel stood there looking in the directions both of them went, he thought for a moment then shook his head. ‘Impossible.’ But he couldn’t help that nagging feeling in the back of his head.

**************************