Author's Chapter Notes:
When I first wrote the story, the first chapter was under 1000 words, so I combined the chapters. Enjoy.
Buffy Summers sat on the white couch, flipping through a magazine, as she waited for Mr. Borden to come home. It was a little past one, he said he would be home by midnight. Buffy was getting anxious. Not that Buffy did not enjoy babysitting the Borden child and it was not like she didn't have any other plans for a Friday night, she just hated sitting there waiting. However, she did enjoy seeing Mr. Borden. Tonight she even wore her "I feel sexy" outfit which consists of tan capris and a black shirt. Underneath were a simple thong and bra. Plain, yes, but it made Buffy feel very hot.

He was about 6'0, bleached blonde hair, which he occasionally wore spiked, and crystal blue eyes. In other words, a complete hottie. Every time Buffy saw him, she melted. She did keep her thoughts about him to herself. Buffy figured that Mr. Borden would never be interested in her. What could she offer him? She was only 18 after all and barely out of high school. Not to mentioned she wasn’t very experienced. She had sex twice with her ex boyfriend, but that was about it.

At about 1:45a.m , Mr. Borden finally arrived home, looking depressed.

"Hi Buffy, sorry I'm so late." he said, coming into the family room. He was wearing, dark blue jeans, a red short sleeve shirt, a black leather jacket and black shoes.

"It's okay Mr. Borden, how was your date?" Buffy asked.

"I've had better to be honest."

"I'm sorry" Buffy responds, not knowing what else to say.

"Not your fault Buffy. It's not your fault I keep on finding losers." He says sitting down on the
couch next to Buffy, running a hand through his hair.

Buffy puts a hand on his shoulder and says, "You will find your perfect woman Mr. Borden. She is out there somewhere."

"I just don't know Buffy. I thought this girl tonight would be different, but it was just the worst date I've ever had in my entire life. She was nothing as I had thought she would be. And she seemed really upset by the fact I have a kid. I need someone who likes kids, Buffy." He said sadly.

"Then she isn't worth it Mr. Borden. You need someone who would never make you choose between your child and them. I know I could never do that to a man if I was really interested in him" Buffy says, hand drawing circles on your shoulder.

"The real kicker is at the end of the date, I walked her to her door, just to be nice, and she practically threw herself at me. She grabbed my ass with both hands, thrust her crotch against mine, and asked if I wanted to come in and fuck her. Pardon my language, but that's how she said it." He says.

"I'm sorry." Buffy says again.

There are a few moments of silence before his leg brushes against Buffy's leg. "It was just not a fun night. But I don't mean to dwell on things. I better pay you, so you can take off." He said searching his pockets.
"Damnit," he yells, "That bitch must have taken my wallet when she grabbed my ass."

Buffy just looks down at her legs "Don't worry about paying me, Mr. Borden."

"I can't let you go without any payment." He says as he shakes his head.

"No, it’s really okay Mr. Borden." She says, biting her lip nervously.

“Buffy, I've known you long enough to know when something is bothering you. Was it something I said?” He asked in a serious tone.

Buffy’s eyes widened, “Oh no Mr. Borden, you didn't say anything wrong. An idea popped into my head about how you could pay me, but forget it was silly. I don't need to be paid.”

“No, what were you thinking?” He pushed.

“I was thinking that you could maybe, kiss me? “ Buffy says shyly, not looking him in the eyes.

“Excuse me?” He says, completely shocked. Sure he always thought she was gorgeous, but never in a million years did he think that she would want him.

“Never mind Mr. Borden, it was a silly idea. I'll just go now,” She says completely embarrassed, making her way towards the door.

He catches her hand and pulls her back down to the couch. Before Buffy can say a word, He leans over and kisses her softly, on the lips, tasting the cherry lip gloss she is wearing. Buffy was a little taken aback, but she soon relaxes, enjoying feeling his lips hers on his.

When he breaks the kiss, he runs his fingers down her cheek and her neck. “I didn't mean to sound disapproving. I was just surprised.” He says softly, giving her a huge smile.

Buffy nodded her head. “Thank you Mr. Borden, I‘ll be going now.” She turns to leave, figuring that the payment is complete, and she should leave before she embarrasses herself even more.

“1 kiss for 4 hours doesn't seem fair. “ He says, squeezing the hand he still holds, silently praying she will stay.

“All I asked for was a kiss though Mr. Borden.” She replied quietly.

He raises his eyebrows. “Are you sure -- positive -- that you don't want anything else?”

Buffy bites her lip again. “What do you think is fair Mr. Borden?”

“You need to name your price, Buffy...but, at the least, a few more kisses is only fair.” He said.

“Kisses are good, but” she pauses “Can you kiss me down there?”

“If that is what you’d like.” Spike says simply.

Buffy nods, “Yes, Mr. Borden, I want that. But, um..I’ve never had anyone do that for me before.” She finishes nervously.

“I’ll be gentle,” He says with a wink, “Lie down on the carpet, Buffy.” He says as he kneels down on the floor.

Buffy nods and lies down on the floor, her feet facing Spike.

Spike moves up and gently lifts Buffy’s shirt up a bit, kissing his way down her stomach to the waist of her pants. He unzips them and gently slides her pants down, finding himself inches from her thong. Buffy’s heart is beating fast, from excitement and nerves.

He runs his hands up her smooth tan legs, squeezing her thighs gently. When he reaches her thong, he rubs her mound gently through the damp material. Buffy moans softly, keeping her eyes closed tight.

Spike gently moves the fabric aside and places a kiss on her slit, causing her to moan a little louder. He runs his tongue up and down her opening, applying gentle pressure at first and then stroking harder as he licks her up and down.

“God, yes Mr. Borden” Buffy moans, arching her back a little.

Spike stops for a moment, “Call me Spike,” then continues licking faster, slipping his tongue inside of her wet pussy.

He slides Buffy’s legs up onto his shoulders, his tongue moving up to her clit. He flicks it back and forth, as he rubs her slit with a finger, finally slipping his finger inside of her.

“Oh..Spike!” She moans as her head moves side-to-side, hips thrusting.


He slips another finger in and fucks her faster. She feels the tightness build up inside of her and squeezes her eyes shut. Spike bites down on her clit, still flicking his tongue. His free hand reaches to grab hers, holding it tightly as her orgasm nears.

“Oh god, Spike!” She screams, trying not to be loud as to not wake up the child, as she cums, body shaking.

As her orgasm subsides, he slips her legs from around his neck, moves up next to her, and kisses her on the lips.

“Did you enjoy that?” Spike asks, rubbing her stomach.

Buffy, still in a little bit of a haze, opens her eyes, “Yes I did Spike. Thank you.”

“Is there anything else I can do to repay you?”

Buffy smiles, “Is there anything you want to do?”

Spike lies on his back, pulling her on top of him. He begins kissing her, as he runs his fingers through her hair, his crotch gently pressing up against hers.

Buffy moans against his lips, then pulls back, “Do you want to have sex with me?”

“Perhaps, eventually..if you would like to have sex with me, but not yet, Buffy.” Spike replies simply, before continuing to kiss her.

Buffy kisses him back, pressing down into his crotch, wiggling a bit. His hands slip under her shirt, running up her back.

“I want to see you Buffy.”

Buffy nods, “I want you to see me Spike.” Then lifts her shirt over her head.

Spike looks up at her, straddling him in just a bra and panites. Buffy feels him get harder between her legs and moves her hips back and forth a bit, trying to rub her clit.

“You like that Buffy?”

“Uh huh.”

“Take off your bra, you’ll like it even more.”

Buffy reaches behind her and undoes the claps, letting her breasts fall fee.

Spike stares in awe.

“Do you like what you see, Mr. Borden?”
“They are perfect, beautiful,” Spike pulls her down and kisses her hard on the lips, “You’re beautiful.”

Buffy blushes a little, “Thank you.”

“Buffy, this was the first time someone’s ever gone down on you?”

Buffy nods.

“Have you ever gone down on a man?”

“Twice,” she pauses, “Would you like me to go down on you?”

“Yes, please Buffy.”

Buffy gives him a quick kiss before she rolls off of him. She undoes his pants carefully and takes out his cock, running her thumb over the tip. Meanwhile, Spike takes off his shirt.

Buffy places a kiss on the head, runs her tongue slowly accrosed the top, then takes him into her mouth slowly.

“Oh, Buffy.” He moans, closing his eyes.

Buffy smiles as best as she can with a penis her mouth. She takes half of it inside of her mouth before she starts going up and down nice and slow. One hand starts rubbing his balls. Her tongue gives occasionally licks on the sides and bottom of his delicious member.

Every time Spike moans, it goes straight to Buffy’s pussy. She reaches down a hand and tweaks her clit a little, moaning around his dick. Buffy picks up the pace. Up down, Up down, Up down. Buffy starts to finger her self in the same rhythm that she is sucking his dick.

“That’s it, babe, keep it up.” Spike moans.

Buffy continues, going faster and faster, trying to get more of him inside her mouth every time. She takes her of her pussy and brings them to his lips so he can taste her juices. They both moan as he sucks his fingers clean.

“Oh Buffy..I want to have sex with you. Get on top of me.” He moans.

Buffy lets his cock fall from her mouth. She stands up, pushes her thong to the side, and straddles him, moaning as his cock fills her.

“God yes, Spike, you feels so good.”
Spike’s hands move to her breasts and squeezes them in his hands. Buffy arches into them, head thrown back, moving her hips back and forth. Spike begins to thrust up into her.

“Spike,” She moans, “fuck me harder.”

Spike pulls her down flat on top of him. Her breasts mashed against his chest and his hands squeeze her ass as he thrusts up into her as hard as he can. Buffy moans and moves with him. He pounds into her harder and harder, his hands grabbing her pigtails, pulling back on them, drawing her head back so he can kiss her throat.

“I’m going to cum.” Buffy moans.

“That’s it, Buffy, cum for me.” Spike says, continuing to thrust up into her.

Buffy cries out, “Spike!” as she cums all around his cock

As she cums, he slips out of Buffy, his cock swinging behind her, so each thrust rubs him even though he isn’t inside. After a few more thrusts, he cums, splashing her ass and back, as well as the carpet around them.

Buffy roles off of him and to his side.

“Holy, Shit Buffy.”

“Was I okay?”

“You were amazing Buffy,” He says kissing her, “Why don’t we move this to the bedroom?”

Buffy smiles and moves to get up and walking to the stairs, “Sounds good, but first I think a shower is in order.”

“Mmm, I like the way you think.” Spike says getting up and following her. He decides right then and there that he would follow this woman anywhere.

The End