Chapter 20



After Spike had moved Angel and gotten him settled in, he hurried up the stairs to go find out what in the hell was going on. Buffy, in full game face had walked into the living room and asked Spike to see to Angel and without a word or so much a glance at the others, she’d turned around and headed to the stairs.

“I hate it here.” She said quietly the moment he opened the door. Never taking her eyes off the window, she rubbed at her arms like she was chilled. “I can’t do it Spike, I can’t do this.”

Crossing over to her, he rested his hands on her shoulders and gently eased her back so she was resting against his chest. “You do it at home luv, so what brought this all on?”

“Back home I’m part of a team, I lead but you all know when to step forward and take over but it’s not like that here.” She let out a bitter laugh and shook her head. “Right now Wes is down there laying out the sleeping arrangements and Doyle, bless his heart is doing his best to keep them all relaxed and calm but I can hear them all asking, where’s Buffy, why isn’t she telling us this?”


He could hear the weariness in her voice but thankfully, she’d inadvertently told him how to handle this. “This lot may expect you to handle this all alone but we’re all here doing what needs to be done pet. Wes, Doyle, Fred and myself don’t expect you to handle everything because you’ve already got enough to deal with. So why don’t you get some more rest and let us handle things for a bit?”

“Will you stay with me?” She asked softly, feeling guilty for even asking where there were so many other important things that he could be doing. “Just until I fall asleep?”

He didn’t understand why she was a vampire and he was a human right now but their claim was still unbroken and he refused to let her feel guilty. “Listen to me Buffy and listen to me good; never feel guilty about taking what you need. You've got to save the day again but I won’t let you go about it this way. You are the strongest person I have ever met but that doesn’t mean you can’t let yourself be weak now and again. The world won’t end if I spend the rest of the night holding you but it will make you feel better about waking up tomorrow to fight this blasted battle. Yeah, you’ve got a bunch of people depending on you but sweetheart, if you don’t look after yourself you can’t help anyone.”

“I…”

Knowing she was going to protest, he silenced her with a fierce kiss. As distracted as she was she allowed him to lead her over to the bed and lay her down without so much as a token protest, which was half the battle. Slowly he undressed her and by the time he pulled back to look at her, she was wearing nothing but a very aroused smile. But as badly as he wanted her, he knew she needed sleep more than anything else. “Sleep luv and don’t argue with me about this because I know what‘s what you need right now. After drinking from Angel you should bloody well be a bouncing bundle of energy and because you’re not, it’s clear you exhausted mentally and physically. After that fight you fell asleep in my arms within minutes yet a half hour later you were back to fight a couple more battles. You’ve done enough tonight, hell you’ve done enough for several lifetimes so if anyone in this blasted world has earned a good night’s sleep it’s you.”

“I didn’t just drink from him Spike.” She admitted, slipping her hand under his shirt to stroke over his abdomen.

“Is that soo?” He asked distractedly, trying to keep her clever fingers from causing him to toss aside his noble intentions.

“Mmmhmm, I called out Angelus and took him as my childe.”

In any other circumstances the knowledge that Angelus would willingly surrender his control to anyone would have had Spike demanding to hear the entire story but since she’d somehow managed to unfasten his jeans and slide her hand around his cock, he wasn’t even aware of anything but her movements. “Fuck pet.” He hissed, jerking his hips up as her nail trailed down the underside of his throbbing head.

No longer very sleepy, Buffy slid under the covers in a blink and covered him with her mouth so her hands would be free to slide off his clothes. “Shirt off.” She demanded before taking him deep inside her throat and letting her highly defined muscles ripple around him. It hadn’t taken her long to realize that what she said about Spike and oral sex downstairs to Angel, could be just as pleasurable to him when she was the one who didn’t need to breathe.

It also helped that she and Spike’s demon wanted to obliterate Angel’s scent from her body and since they happened to be sharing the same space, the primal need to possess her mate was overwhelming. Within minutes she had rendered him incapable of speech as she hungrily devoured his warm cock with her cold mouth and each of his desperate pleas and moans only fueled her own desires.

Spike hadn’t just forgotten how to speak, he’d lost the capacity to do anything but feel as she brutally fucked him with her mouth and caused him to near his first climax in a ridiculously short amount of time. At any other time he’d have been embarrassed at how quickly it had arrived but when he felt a fang pierce through his tip with a blindingly sharp wave of pain amidst all the pleasure he’d been experiencing he roared as he came into her mouth in a quick spurting rush that seemed to start at his toes and drain the life out of him one salty drop at a time. Feeling it flow around the tip of her fang, made him feel his release in a way he’d never experienced before and as the pain faded into a highly sensitized tingle of pure adrenaline, he felt himself black out as yet another wave of absolute pleasure engulfed him.

Tasting his cum and blood mingling together on her tongue was a epicurean delight only a vampire could truly appreciate but when he’d gone completely still, she pulled away to look at him in concern. His eyes were closed and his jaw slack but even without her senses telling her he was in no danger she knew the look of a thoroughly sated man when she saw one. Licking at her lips, she couldn’t help giggling at the way the big bad vampire had ’slayed’ the Slayer. Because his blood had told her that’s exactly what he was for the time being and since she rather liked this unexpected reversal of their roles, she wasn’t about to let this opportunity to pass.

Getting up, she crossed over to where their bags sat and pulled out what she needed to set the scene.

_______________________


Spike had no idea how long he was out but where he woke up he immediately realized three things. The first being he was blindfolded, the second being he was on his stomach with his wrist chained to the iron headboard and the third being he was alone on the bed. He opened his mouth to call out to her, but before he could speak her voice stopped him.

“I was wondering when you’d wake up Slayer.” She said menacingly. “Don’t bother trying to break those chains, they’re magically enhanced so you are completely at my mercy.”


Instinctively he shivered at her tone but inside he knew he was in for one unforgettable night. More than willing, he assumed his role. “I‘m the Slayer, I don‘t submit.” The moments the words left his mouth, he felt what he was certain was his own belt rip into his back but he’d barely gotten out the wince before he felt her cool tongue glide over the abraded flesh easing away the sting.

“I don’t think you understand what’s going on here. You’re not going to walk out of this room alive but if you please me until then I’ll make it quick.” She brought the belt down again, only this time across his ass. Not hard enough to break the skin, just enough to sting.

Bloody fucking hell, he thought trembling again but this time with desire. She’d let him dominate her like this but never wanted to try her hand at it but now that she carried his demon, she had left her inhibitions at the door. “Never much cared for doing things the easy way.”

Smiling, she brought the belt down across his ass a few more times in rapid succession, leaving a blending hue of angry reds against his pale luminescent skin. “Mmmm, I can dance with you all night baby, I just hope you can keep up.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll give it to you good luv.” He promised, swallowing thickly as his cock bobbed it’s agreement. His ass burned like hell but when her chilled skin blanketed him, his eyes rolled back in his head from pure bliss. Damn, his girl was a natural at manipulating the fine line between pleasure and pain, he thought with pride.

“Move to your back, pet.” She whispered into his ear, snapping the belt threateningly to let him know the consequences for not obeying. She left the manacles loose enough for him to rotate positions and he did as she commanded, causing her to pout at his submission. Because of the claim she knew he was enjoying this as much as she was but she really wanted to dominate him and it felt like he was simply giving in to easily.

Pausing for a moment to think, she smiled as she realized pain alone wouldn’t be enough to control her lover. Changing tactics she grabbed the chair beside her vanity table and moved in to the front of the bed.

Spike stained his ears to follow her movements and tried to use the claim to see if she was having second thoughts. To his surprise she shut him out, confused he once again started to speak when heard it. He knew the sounds she made when she was aroused and the breathy, near silent moans he could hear gave him a pretty good idea what she was doing. “No fair pet.” He told her crisply.

“You are not the Master here.” She replied coldly, rolling her nipple between her forefinger and thumb.

Ah…so that’s why she stopped, he realized unable to help the smirk from crossing his lips. “Come now princess, you know you’d rather have me touchin’ you.”

Ignoring that, she slid her fingers inside her panties and rubbed her tight bud.

“Luv…” Spike tried again as her sounds of enjoyment grew louder. Keenly missing his heightened sense of smell, he tried the magic word. “Please pet, let me at least see you?”

“Who?” She asked with a pleased smile.

“Master, may I see you please.” He tried again, swallowing his pride.

Pleased, she reached forward and took her time removing the blindfold. “Wanna taste pet?” She asked, tracing her fingers over his lips, pulling them away just as quickly.

“Please Master.” He said, knowing right then and there that he could either keep fighting when he didn’t really to win or he could surrender and let the girl savor her victory. And since he was the spoils of war, it was the sweetest kind of surrender.

Obliging him, she dipped her fingers into his mouth before pulling away and moving back towards her chair at the foot of the bed. Slowly she removed the lacy black bra and matching thong before sitting back down. “You speak without permission and you will be punished pet.”

When she began to pleasure herself, Spike found himself biting his tongue and shifting restlessly. She was a sight to behold, golden skin and hair, emerald eyes blazing with passion but he wanted to touch her, wanted to lave his tongue over her drenched folds and gather her sweet dew into his mouth. The only thing sweeter that her blood was her pussy and his cock wasn’t exactly pleased to be left out of the fun either. The more she writhed and moaned, the harder he got and out of sheer desperation he moved his hand towards his cock, only to discover the chain wasn’t long enough.

With the aftershocks of her first climax still rippling though her, she noticed his predicament and gave him an indulgent smile. “Poor Spikey wants to play.”

“Touch me…”

No sooner than the words were out of his mouth, her foot moved between his legs and using nothing but her toes, she pressed down on his testicles without the slightest hint of mercy. “Tsk, tsk, tsk, I don’t remember giving you permission to speak.”

Swallowing, he held back his pained whimper just incase any sort of vocalization counted as talking. Just as quickly as it had come the pressure released and before he’d had a chance to blink, her mouth closed over them suckling away the pain. Laying back his head, he completely abandoned himself to her ministrations.

Pleased with him, she moved up his body and slowly lowered herself down onto his insistent cock. “How does that feel sweetheart?”

Bloody fucking wonderful, he thought but kept his mouth shut.

“You may answer my questions pet.” She said rotating her hips as she rose back up.

“Amazin’ luv, you’re so fucking tight.” He gasped out as her strong muscles clenched around his dick tantalizing his nerve endings with the almost painful pressure.

Buffy quickly realized the not so fun part of this little game and that was his hands and mouth were not free to roam where they may. With a wave of her hands the manacles snapped open freeing him but to her surprise he didn’t move. “Screw the game, just fuck me Spike.”

“As my Master commands.” He told her cheekily, before ramming into her and drawing a loud strangled cry from her lips. He lowered his mouth to claim hers as she met him thrust for bruising thrust and their fevered kiss was just as violent.

Passion for them wasn’t always a gentle melding of limbs, it was sometimes rough and desperate, pleasure and pain so closely entwined that it was impossible to distinguish one from the other. It wasn’t a fairy tale romance, it was a love that was real and lasting, with an almost primal aspect that made their passion like a living breathing presence inside their skin raging to be released.

It ruled them mercilessly now, howling in wicked delight as they devoured one another and when her fangs pierced his neck, tearing through the claim, re-branding him as hers, he screamed his release up to the heavens as her need for him in body and blood pushed his own pleasure past it’s peak. His skin was hot and slick against her own flesh but as she drank him down in thick greedy gulps, he felt her body come to life once more. It was the nature of the beast, life purchased one sanguine drop at a time and it was an experience that was holy in it’s own dark way.

She licked over the wounds lovingly and surrendered herself through the claim so that his beast could return to him. She took a deep breath, filling her dry lungs and smiled up at him as she saw his beast slide into his eyes once more. “I hear that Slayer’s blood is quite the aphrodisiac.”


He needed no further encouragement and they spent the rest of the night, alternating between delicate love and punishing passion.