Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: again, nothing of playboy or buffy is mine. All Hef's and Joss's. Kendra and Holly are really Hef's girlfriends, but I have never met them and have no affiliation with them!
Buffy sat upstairs. Brushing on her blush and completing her make up. Her hair was left curled and she looked over at the clock. 5:37.

"Dawn!" she yelled.

"Ready!" Dawn yelled back. Buffy got up from the vanity and walked over to her closet. Mansion party. What the hell to wear? Then she found it. No dress could be more perfect. Pulling it out she laid it on the bed and dug out the proper under garments. Then shoes. Pulling it on she turned and looked in the mirror.

Wow.

A see thru tan dress lined with dark purple sparkles and sequence. A tan, lace bra and tan lace thong with tan 3 inch heeled sandals making her 5'11, lay over her body. The dress came to her knees and fluffed out like a sun dress. It couldn't have been more perfect, and she couldn't have looked anymore brilliant. Grinning she walked out into the hallway and Dawn stopped in her tracks. Mouth open.

"Buffy!" she said shocked. Buffy cringed, waiting for a bad reaction. "You look hot!" she squealed.

"Dawn!" she said with a grin. "careful.." Dawn just smiled and hopped down the stairs while Buffy followed. All her friends, even Giles stood there waiting to go to the party. They all gasped when they saw Buffy with her new body and new look. She was gorgeous. And the guys seemed to be drooling even more then before.

"Damn...Slayer.." spike said and Buffy glanced at the clock. 5:57. Then she heard the beeping of a car directly outside and she swung the front door open to see a large, black limo sitting in the street. She beckoned her friends to follow her out and they did. Opening the door she climbed into the limo and there lay an issue of Playboy magazine. Buffy glanced over it and when Xander picked it up,as she shut the door, she saw it was her! In nothing but a silk blanket which was draped over her crotch and one breast while her arm covered the other. Xander flipped it open and there lay Buffy with her completely shaven crotch exposed while a pink, totally see thru sheet covered one breast and hardened nipple while the other was totally exposed. Xander began drooling and Spike looked over. Buffy swore she saw his eyes pop out when he saw the picture and she snatched the magazine from Xander who whined.

"Enough of that now..!" she warned.

Xander nodded as they pulled to the front of an over decorated, large house. Buffy gawked and stepped out of the car as it pulled up along with her friends. She pulled the door open to the house and heard music blasting down the steps she walked down there only to find a mini night club and another set of stairs across the room which led to ANOTHER mini nightclub. Hugh Hefner came up to her along with his two girlfriend's, the third talking to another playmate. Both big breasted, platinum blonds. Holly and Kendra. Who were hanging off his arm in skimpy, but classy clothing.

"Hey Buffy!" Kendra squealed, excited to see her.

"Hey--"

"Kendra!" Holly warned.

"Kendra!" Buffy nodded. "Hey Kendra!"

Kendra attached to her arm and smiled happily.

"Been a long time."

"It definitely has." Buffy agreed and Spike looked over the Slayer..

'Wow' came to mind.

"Come dance." she pleaded and Buffy was dragged out onto the floor by the beautiful blond. An extremely sexy, fast but slow and sensual dance beat popped on as they made their way to the middle of the floor. Kendra turned and ran her arms over her hips, practically grinding into the Slayer. Buffy tried being sexy. She didn't think she was doing a very good job of it, but everyone else did.

..Especially Spike.

She was slowly gyrating her hips against the other female's. Holding the bottle of whiskey that had been brought out to her and was swigging it whole heartedly. Minutes later, the song kept pounding and Buffy was already drunk. The bottle half empty and Kendra took hold of it. Swigging on it until they both began putting on a show. Grinding and kissing like animals. Of course, it was only a show. But Spike was...so turned on well, his pants felt like they'd snap at any moment. The sight of his exposed, busty, horny Slayer kissing a fellow playmate was enough to make him cream his pants. Then a male moved in. Who looked to be a model. Buffy grinned until Spike ran out onto the dance floor and grabbed her wrist, dragging her to the stairs.

"Hey!" she pouted and Hugh Hefner looked over to her. She waved.

"Leaving?"

"N--"

"Yes. Sorry. Call her tomorrow. I'll make sure she's up.." Spike looked over to the scooby gang and saw they were partying hardy. Dancing with playmates. Drinking. Especially Willow and Xander.

"Call a cab you guys?"

"Sure!" they said in unison and Spike nodded. Heading up the stairs and out the door to the limo. The driver was still sitting there patiently and jumped as Buffy giggled and hopped into the car. She sat in the middle of the seat and Spike sat down, pulling her upright.

"Meanie.." she said sticking her tongue out at him.

"Right.." he nodded.

"It's hot in here.." she whined and yanked off the dress that was barley covering her new curves. Spike jumped as she began to unhook her bra.

"Buffy!" he growled and grabbed her hands. She pulled away and then, her mouth formed into a grin as she straddled his lap.

"You're good..sexy.." she giggled drunkenly to him.

"Slayer." he warned.

She leaned in and ran her tongue over his lips before unhooking her bra and tossing it against the seat so her new, busty breasts and hard nipples were pressing at his chest through his shirt. He groaned as she bounced a bit, letting them bounce and jiggle. Making his cock strain harder against her.

"Fuck me." she begged and right when Spike was about to undo his pants and give her a right and proper fucking, the driver stopped and Spike saw they were at her house. He hurried to pick up her things and made her put them back on. Once she was dressed he pulled from the limo and carried her to the door, opening it with a hand that was placed on her back she fell asleep in his arms. And his vixen was well..cute. They wouldn't be fucking tonight, and that was for sure. He walked up the stairs and laid her on her bed, planting a gentle kiss on her fore head.

"Night, luv." He said before heading back to his crypt.