[Reviews - 64] LikedPrinter
Summary: Post NFA. Buffy stumbles upon the fight in LA by accident and the pain of it has her making realisations that have been a long time coming. What will she do now that she knows Spike came back and didn't tell her?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11834 Read: 10837
Published: 09/01/2005 Updated: 09/08/2005

1. First by Peta [Reviews - 4] Liked (553 words)
This was started as a birthday snippet for spikes_heart in the Live Journal community.It was brought to my attention that I couldn't leave it here and so we have another fic born. I am so far managing daily postings and do not expect this fic to go beyond 6 chapters. If youc an find it in your heart to let me know what you think, I would deeply grateful.

2. Second by Peta [Reviews - 11] Liked (1433 words)
I'm relieving the stress a little by posting part two straight away...again, would love to hear what you think.

3. 3 by Peta [Reviews - 8] Liked (1986 words)
Go on, you know you're dying to tell me what you think of it!

4. 4 by Peta [Reviews - 6] Liked (1558 words)
Same note: please feed the writer!

5. Five by Peta [Reviews - 6] Liked (2052 words)
Hmmm, guess it's holidays and school and stuff. Sigh. Anyway, hope you all like this one.

6. 6 by Peta [Reviews - 9] Liked (2191 words)
Hmm, have to say, slightly disappointed on the lack of attention on this one. Oh well. It's almost done. And thank you to those wonderful people who have liked this and commented. I greatly appreciate your effort.

7. 7 by Peta [Reviews - 20] Liked (2061 words)
Thank you so much to all that have supported this short fic of mine. It dealt with issues of the Immortal and now I feel very much better. I hope you all enjoyed.