The Lurve Series


By PassionFish





[The fifth part to the series, a couple of weeks after the fourth episode!]



Rating: Um, I think it will be R over all, but a couple of episodes will probably be NC-17! [There's a shocker for you!]



Disclaimer: See page!



Distribution: Sure, just ask first!



Feed Back: Love 'em! Gimme more.... I’m a review whore! [Wow, I rhymed!]



Big Thanks: To my wonderful Beta, Marsters’ Girl, as always – couldn’t do it without you, babe!



--


Episode 5: Nothing Else Matters



A/N: (The song belongs to Metallica.... i.e. not me!)









"Ugh...” Xander groaned in disgust at the horrific display before him; the rest of the gang were hard pressed not to return his sentiments.



"Mmmm..." Buffy moaned loudly into Spike's mouth, oblivious to their audience, as she rubbed herself down onto his erection.



Spike's hands slid down her back, clutching the lower half of her body against him with a low growl.



"Uh, Buffy?" Giles tried to grab their attention without actually looking at the couple.



The Slayer didn't appear to hear him, as she clutched the vampire's face to hers more forcefully, her tongue sliding further down his throat.



"Buffy? BUFFY!"



"Mmmm...Sorry, Giles!" Buffy gave him an impish smile as she tore away from Spike's lips. She licked her lips, trying to concentrate on what Giles was saying as Spike-taste and Lips-of-Spike invaded her senses. She shivered as the vampire bit lightly at her ear lobe and shook her head in an attempt to clear it, dislodging the vampire's mouth to her neck in the process.



"--rol, what do you think?"



Buffy blinked as Giles finished his sentence, having no idea what he'd just said. "Sorry, Giles, what was that?"



"Perhaps you should patrol...with uh, Spike." Giles repeated in an ever-weary tone, indicating the vampire in question with a disparaging flick of his hand.



"Um, sure...” She managed to dislodge Spike and stood on slightly shaky legs. "Come on, honey. See you later guys."



"Bye, Buffster...Jnr." Xander sneered out the name.



Spike flipped the whelp off from behind his back, but didn't turn as Buffy wrapped herself around him.



"Would you believe they haven't actually had sex yet?" Anya asked bluntly, as soon as the blonde pair were out of the shop.



"Anya!" Xander was both horrified that his girlfriend knew this and pleased that the slayer hadn't actually screwed the blonde vampire.



"What? I overheard Buffy telling Willow." Anya stated matter-of-factly, pointing over at the blushing witch. "Not that I don't think they haven't given each other orgasms. Buffy looks very satisfied in that department."



"Anya, that was meant to be p-r-i-v-a-t-e...anyway, they're taking it slow." She muttered in defence of her friend.



"S-Slow?" Giles stuttered in shock. "That's what you kids are calling slow?"



"Rupert, you should be glad they haven't done it in the shop." Anya told the flustered Watcher. "Well, not yet. We've always found the stair case ver-"



The ex-demon's sentence was cut off by her boyfriend's hand as it quickly insinuated itself over her mouth.



"Oh, dear lord!"



"I think he's broken again." Tara whispered to Willow as Giles reached behind the counter to fetch the bottle of scotch he'd hidden there.



Willow nodded wordlessly in agreement.



--

So close no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Forever trusting who we are

And nothing else matters

--



Buffy shivered as her eyes followed her vampire as he moved around the lower floor of the crypt, lighting candles as he went.



She hadn't been lying to Willow when she'd said they'd been taking it slow. It wasn't something they'd talked about. Just something both realised they needed, for once.



Just like tonight wasn't something they'd discussed, but Buffy could feel that everything was about to change. Nothing would ever be the same after tonight.



Part of her was scared...after tonight, everything would be real. Fully-fledged. The whole shebang. True.



But...a much larger part of her was...ready. Really ready; to accept him as fully as he accepted her.



--

Never opened myself this way

Life is ours, we live it our way

All these words I don't just say

And nothing else matters

--



Spike blew out the spill as the final candle was lit, and turned to face Buffy. She was standing about a foot from the bed, looking almost.... worried.



He smiled softly at her and watched as the tension slowly slipped from her body. With slow, sure, measured steps he made his way over to her, until he was standing directly in front of her.



Neither said a word and the silence stretched between them...



--

Trust I seek and I find in you

Every day for us, something new

Open mind for a different view

And nothing else matters

--



Buffy closed her eyes with a sigh, as one of his hands came up to move a wayward blonde strand out of her face.



"Buffy..."



She opened her eyes to meet his loving azure gaze. Without a word, she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his.



--

Never cared for what they do

Never cared for what they know

But I know...

--



Their clothing seemed to simply slip away, falling soundlessly to the cold stone beneath their feet. With gentle hands, Spike manoeuvred Buffy, naked, to the bed, carefully laying her upon the lush, silk sheets, before coming to lie down next to her.



His lips moulded to hers like a second skin, his tongue sweeping inside her mouth to gently lap at her senses.



Cool hands drifted down warm flesh. Wicked fingers teased a hardened nipple, causing Buffy to gasp in delight into his mouth.



--

So close no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Forever trusting who we are

And nothing else matters

--



Spike's lips travelled down her throat, his tongue swirling around his mark on her neck before reaching her breasts. His hand crossed over to the other nipple, while his mouth laved attention on the first.



Buffy moaned, her fingers sliding into his short, blonde hair to hold him to her as he continued to suckle at her breast.



--

Never cared for what they do

Never cared for what they know

But I know...

--



The Slayer moaned her loss out loud when the Vampire's mouth left her chest, only for the sound to turn into a cry of longing, as his mouth brushed teasingly over the nest of curls that lay at the apex of her thighs.



Spike grinned devilishly as she arched up into his face, and took the opportunity to slide his hands beneath her bottom; allowing him the flexibility to mould her to his movements.



--

Never opened myself this way

Life is ours, we live it our way

All these words I don't just say

And nothing else matters

--



Buffy's head thrashed against the pillow, her fingers clutching the wooden frame in desperation as his tongue circled her clit. She cried out, her nail's digging deep into the wood as his tongue hardened and thrust inside her sharply, his hands continuing to massage her behind.



She groaned as one of his hands moved from beneath her body, to tug erotically at her puckered nipples and she reached down to entwine her fingers in his blonde locks in a frantic attempt to force his attention back to her clit.



"Spike...please, baby, please...” She moaned in approval as his mouth returned to the spot she needed him most. Her back arched once more as a cool finger slid inside her, curling against her soft walls as it searched for that delicious place within her...



The vampire grinned into her flesh as he felt her body begin to contract around his finger and doubled his efforts. His mouth continued to suckle at her even as she came, drawing out the wonderful sensations of her orgasm until it became too much.



--

Trust I seek and I find in you

Every day for us, something new

Open mind for a different view

And nothing else matters

--



Spike smiled down at the flushed, sweaty Slayer as he climbed back up her body, making sure to pause at her sensitive nipples giving them a final swipe with his rough tongue. He licked his still shiny lips, brushing them moistly against hers. He groaned as he watched her lick her own juices from her mouth, his hips bucking up to thrust his erection against her.



Buffy groaned, bringing her legs up to wrap around the vampire's waist in invitation. She watched in delight as his blue orbs flashed amber above her. Her eye's widened lustfully when he entered her, her still wet body taking him in with barely any resistance at all.



"Buffy...” Spike's eyes bugged as her moist heat surrounded him, and he gasped against her neck as he tried to regain control of his senses.



--

Never cared for what they say

Never cared for games they play

--



"Spike...” Buffy moaned, as she wiggled beneath him when he'd been inactive for far too long. With a deep groan he shifted his hips, rotating them as he entered her once more, smiling then groaning as her walls contracted around him in pleasure.



Buffy moaned, her hands travelling up and down his back, as she tried to hold on to something. He continued to move within her, slow powerful strokes that shot pleasure straight to her core.



"Ugh! Oh, baby.... yes, harder...” Buffy continued to pant out scattered sentences, as his thrusts increased in speed and power, driving her closer and closer to the edge.



"God, pet...you're so...bloody...soft...so wet, so perfect...” Spike growled deep in his throat, the sound sending a shiver through his lover's body. He could feel himself about to come, but he wanted to feel her first...



He reached up and grabbed a pillow from next to the Slayer's head, sliding under her bottom in time with their thrusts. Buffy gasped as the new angle brought her even more pleasure, allowing Spike's body to brush against her clit with every thrust.



She was close. She could feel herself tightening. Feel that wonderful pain that always seemed to precede every orgasm. That evil pause as she waited to fall over the precipice. "Yes, baby...oh, I'm...I'm..."



--

Never cared for what they do

Never cared for what they know

And I know...

--



"SPIIIIKE!" Her scream of release reverberated around the cave, and the walls seemed to shake as she climaxed.



Bright, fast-flowing colours shot past Spike's tightly closed eyelids and he roared his lover's name as he came in long, violent bursts. His fangs sunk into her neck, causing a hard shudder to slam through Buffy's still-shaking body.



--

So close no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

--



Spike collapsed heavily on his young slayer, panting needlessly against her neck, as his tongue lapped gently at the puncture marks he'd made.



Buffy sighed in contentment, absently wondering if her breathing would ever return to normal or if her heart was just gonna slam out of her chest at the pace it was travelling. She reached up a heavy hand to gently brush her fingertips against her lover's ridged brow.



"I love you." She murmured breathlessly against his hair.



Spike purred loudly in response, snuggling further into her neck as her arms wrapped securely around him.



Together, they slept, sated.



--

Forever trusting who we are

No nothing else matters

--



The End

TBC....coming soon: Here With Me

R&R :) I love reviews...hint, hint!