Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long wait! Updates should be more frequent now! Please do review :)
Ep 8: Kissing You

A/N: (The song belongs to Des'ree....i.e. not me!)



[A couple of weeks later...]





"Stay..." Buffy moaned, continuing to plant wet kisses across his cool back as she insinuated her arms around his waist.



"Buffy..." Spike turned, his mouth seeking hers in a warm, slow kiss. Buffy moaned and pulled him down on top of her.



His hands skimmed her heated flesh, obsessively memorising every dip, every curve for the millionth time. *Bloody hell...* Spike pulled up, kissing her briefly on the mouth before he rose once more.



"Spike..."



"Love, we promised..." He tried half-heartedly to move away from her searching lips.



"Don't care." She pouted and Spike groaned, leaning over to suck her lower lip into his mouth. She knew he could never resist it when she pouted.



With sudden vampiric speed he jumped back, grabbing his jeans. "Joyce is gonna kill us and you know it."



"Won't kill me." Buffy said in a child-like voice.



"Yeah, and what about me?" Spike asked with a fake scowl as he attempted not to be effected as her toes slowly stroked up and down his inner thigh.



"I'll protect you, baby..." Buffy licked her lips, seductively running a single finger down, in between her breasts.



Spike groaned. Little minx - she knew they'd promised Joyce that they'd ether be quiet or give the house a rest - at least on pre-test or pre-antique-travelling nights. And tonight was one of those nights.



But how could he resist her...?



His mouth sunk down on hers, his tongue diving into play with hers as her legs wrapped around his waist.



--

I'm kissing you...

--



He groaned deep in his chest, the sound coming out as more of a growl as her hot hands trailed down his body, wrapping around his already hard shaft.



He lifted his lips as she started to stroke him slowly, gazing into her eyes as they started hotly back into his.



*We have to stop now...before it goes any fu-ahhhh--*



Her tongue flicked out, brushing over his parted lips just as her thumb flicked over the head of his weeping cock; continuing to drive him crazy as he panted for breath he didn't need.



--

Pride can stand a thousand trials

The strong will never fall

--



With a shaky hand she led him to her opening, rubbing both of them against each other causing them both to moan and shiver with yet-unfulfilled lust.



*Come on, mate, where's that control you pride yourself on?*



"Please, baby...I'm so wet for you..." Her husky voice interrupted his internal debate, and he realised even though he should leave now before they got any further, he could never leave his woman wanting.



Plan firmly in mind, he hummed, sliding his mouth down her sweat-slicked body before she had time to react.



--

But watching stars without you,

My soul cried...

--



His hands moved to spread her legs, but she was way ahead of him; both her feet dangling off either side of the double bed as she waited...



With a cheeky grin, he swooped down, placing cool, open mouthed kisses up both soft thighs. She moaned beneath him, her body shaking and wiggling as she tried to force his mouth to move where she needed him most.



"Spike....stop it...!" She whined out, her hands feebly reaching for his hair but he continued to evade her attempts.



His mouth moved then, his tongue trailing up and down her puffy, pink labia, lapping up her sweet juices as they flowed from her. He changed tactics; and suddenly sucked her hard clit into his mouth, smirking, in pure male pride, around it as she arched off the bed and groaned loudly.



Spike’s head shot up at the loud sound; someone had to have heard that. He cocked his head to the side, listening, but heard nothing.



“Spike…” Buffy moaned out her loss.



“Sshhh, pet. If you don’t keep quiet, I’ll have to stop.” He sang cajolingly, his mouth brush over her liquid centre every time he over-formed a word.



“Mmmm, I’ll be quiet…please…” Buffy spread her fingers over her mouth in an attempt to quieten herself. Her attempts proved unsuccessful when he dove back in, mouth wide; kissing her fully.



She writhed around beneath him, nipping at her own fingers as she continued to try to keep it down. *Oh, god, oh god…so close, so close, so close…there, there, THERE ye-*



Then he removed his mouth completely.



"Spike!"



"Still want me to stop?" He asked, grinning devilishly at her frustrated look.



--

Heaving heart is full of pain

Oh, oh the aching...

--



"Do you want to die?" She asked by way of an answer and he smiled.



*There's my fire band!*



"Be nice, pet...and keep it down; you want bit and yer mum to come in?" He cajoled, attempting to get the smile back on her face.



"Fine..." She whispered, giving in, and then moaned loudly as his mouth returned promptly to her heated flesh.



He propped himself up, sliding one finger inside her as he continued to work his mouth around her clit. His long finger found that delicious patch of flesh within her and he began to stroke her.



Almost immediately he felt her walls begin to contract, and a sharp, high pitch shrike pierced the air and he shot up, hastily covering her mouth with his; absorbing the last of pleasure-filled screams.



His finger stayed within her, continuing to stroke her through the aftershocks, and his mouth continued to gently kiss her panting lips.



--

'Cause I'm kissing you

I'm kissing you

--



"Mmmm...That was so...Mmmm..." Buffy hummed in appreciation, stretching out over the sheets in total relaxation.



Spike grinned at his lover, "Appreciate the sentiment, love."



"So you should." She smirked at him then yawned as the exertions of the day started to finally catch up on her. "Come 'ere..." She muttered, tugging on his wrist.



Spike reached down, and lifted her up in his arms only to place her back under the sheets. He leaned over and pressed a tender kiss to her forehead.



"Sleep, ducks. I'll see you tomorrow." He murmured softly against her skin.



--

Touch me deep, pure and true

Gift to me forever

--



"Nooooooo...." She moaned mournfully, trying to reach out to him, but unable to due to the state of utter relaxation he'd put her in.



"No fair." She pouted as she watched him get dressed, helpless to stop. "You did this on purpose, didn't you?"



Spike grinned, doing up his belt buckle, "Guilty." He agreed and leant down to kiss her oh-so-temptingly pouty lips....and was quickly pulled back to the bed.



--

'Cause I'm kissing you

I'm kissing you

--



Finally, Spike managed to slip down the trellis outside her bedroom window, shirt in hand, without being accosted. He'd just made it half way across the lawn when she called back out to him.



"Spike!"



He turned, and the fake-irritated look he had plastered on his face fell at the look on hers.



"I love you." She whispered, staring deep into his eyes; knowing full well that his vampiric hearing would pick up her words.



--

Where are you now?

Where are you now?

--



His heart melted, and in a burst of agility he jumped from his position on the grass, landing with cat-like grace but a meter before her.



With the up-most care he reached forward, cupping her face between both his hands, he leaned towards her, brushing a single kiss across her parted lips.



"I love you." He returned softly, and then he was gone.



--

'Cause I'm... I'm kissing you

I'm, kissing you...

--



TBC: Ep 9 :: Drive

A/N: Reviews are goooooood! Gimme some!