Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my view of what happened "behind the scenes" at the end of season 7, Angel season 5, and post-Angel season 5 .

I want to dedicate this fic to my best friend Mara, for always being there for me.
Thank you girl.
“Buffy, what is it? What is wrong sweetheart?”

She couldn’t help but smile at the tone of his voice. She definitely needed to work on showing him he didn’t need to worry about her denying him anymore. He needed to know things had changed between them.

“Don’t worry honey, don’t look so scared.” She chuckled, as she kissed him on the lips.
”I just wanted to remind you we made a deal. You told me your side of the story. Don’t you want to know what happened here?”

She grinned as he raised an eyebrow.

“Do you feel like telling me, right now?”

“Not really, no.”

“Thank god. Just give me the short version, ok?”

“Ok, here we go: All the Scooby’s and the potentials came to L.A., We fought demons, Willow did a spell and sends them all back to where they came from, and we won.”

She explained as fast as she could while enjoying the feeling of his lips on her collarbone.

“That explains it all. Now, less talking. I want to show you how much I love you.”

“You read my mind.”

Surrendering to the feelings and emotions he was responsible for, she let him undress her gently.

She gasped when his hand suddenly unclasped her black laced bra, and gently stroked the sensitive skin underneath.

“Spike, please.” She gasped, but he wasn’t buying it this time.

“No Buffy, you will have to be patient. We are going to take this nice and slow. I’m gonna love you like you deserved to be loved.” He said in a low voice against her skin, and it made her shiver all over.

“Oh god Spike, yes.” His words made her burn with desire. It was full of promises that made her tingle all the way down to her core.

She pulled at his t-shirt, wanting it off. But when the material scraped over his skin, she could hear him hiss under his breath.

“Spike, you are in pain. Do you want me to stop?” She asked as she planted soft kisses on his eyelids.

“No, never Buffy. I will be fine, don’t worry about me baby. We will just take it nice and slow, ok?” He said in her ear, his voice dripping with emotions.

“Ok, just take your time.”

His shirt carefully came off, and knowing he was going to be on top because of his wounded back, she let him push her back onto the mattress gently.

He hissed again when she run her hands over his abdomen, but this time it was not out of pain, but out of pure pleasure that shivered trough his body.

“Keep doing that, and I am going to throw nice and slow out of the window sweetheart.” He laughed.

She let out a giggle that turned into a loud moan when he nibbled on her sensitive skin of her breasts.

His mouth worshipped her body in a way only he was capable of, and in a matter of seconds the room was filled with gasps and moans coming from the two lovers on the bed.

He worked up her neck again, and plundered her mouth with his, as his fingers traced down her belly and slipped underneath the waistband of her jeans.

“Spike, oh god.” She gasped, as his fingers slipped between her folds, feeling the pool of wetness that was already there.

A smile appeared on his face, as he realized he much he was able to turn her on with such little afford.

“I know you want me pet, I can feel it.” He whispered in her ear.

“Yes, I do Spike.” She gasped. Helpless against the skills of his fingers.

“Say it, Buffy.” He teased, as another finger entered her. Plugging is deeper and deeper into her heat.

“I want you Spike. I always want you. Oh god!” She moaned, as his fingers rubbed just the right spot, over and over.

“Buffy, I missed you so much luv.”

He felt she was close, and pulled his drenched fingers out of her. She protested by pouting, but when he moved down to get rid of her jeans and panties, a grin crept up her face again. It was only going to get better.

He removed her shoes and socks, and worked his way up by kissing her ankles, her calves, her upper legs, her tights….”Oh god yes. Spike, please don’t stop.”

He traced the outer lines of her swollen lips with his tongue, and she grabbed his short, blond hair to get him as close as he could possibly get. He sure was glad he didn’t need oxygen.

He kisses, licked and teased her with his talented mouth, as it did not take long before she felt a strong wave of pleasure washing over her. As she let out a scream, she sure was happy that they were alone, because it must have been heard trough the entire building.

She felt him grin against her as her juice floated out of her. He had missed her taste more then he had realized. She tasted like life, and he found it intoxicating.

She was blown away by the shattering orgasm. It was a long time ago she had felt this good, lying her, surrendering to him completely. Feeling this familiar with some ones mind, and body. Feeling this connection, she had once held impossible.

Spike slid up her body, kissing all exposed flesh along the way, and pinning her underneath him.

He felt she was still trembling, as she pulled her arms around him, wanting him closer.

“Are you ready for me now, kitten?” He asked. His voice dripping with lust, passion and emotion.

She looked into his stormy blue eyes, with her green, hazel ones.

“I am always ready for you.” She smiled, nuzzling his neck

Her feet pushed his black jeans over his hips, and it did not take long before they were both naked on the small bed, which squeaked with every movement.

She pulled him closer, feeling his mouth devouring hers once again. Wrapping her legs around his hips, she felt his erection gently brushing her warm, moist entrance.

The both gasped, as he slid inside of her, surrounding himself with her heat.
She made loud noises with every movement. He was driving her absolutely crazy with his slow pace and her over sensitive skin.

When he groaned loudly against her ear, she tough she was going to loose it. Everything he did, every sound he made, triggered her even more.

“Spike, promise you’ll never leave me again.” She gasped, not able to imagine anything worse.

“I promise Buffy. I will never leave you. You are mine.”

“I’m yours.” She agreed, clutching to his shoulders for support. She knew she was close to release again, and feeling him picking up the pace, she knew he was as well.

The moaned, gasped and groaned loudly on the noisy bed, as they were now close to the edge.
They moved together, as if they were one, and they could only hear, see and feel each other.

That’s why they almost fell of the bed in shock, when a loud knock on the door disturbed them.

“Buffy?” Giles voice sounded trough the door. “We are back from the hospital. Are you ok in there?”

They lay there, still joined, on the bed together. Staring at each other in shock.

“I’m ok Giles. I will be out in a minute.” She yelled, her voice 3 octaves higher then usual.

“I heard a lot of noise, what is going on.”

“Nothing. Spike and I are just……redecorating the room.”

She heard Spike snorting with laughter, “Redecorating? Good one honey.”

“What?”

“Yeah, we decided this room could use some redecorating, so…”

“So Spike is awake?”

“Yeah, he’s fine. Don’t worry.”

“Should I come in?”

“NO! I mean…No, that is not necessary. We will just finish replacing the bed, and then we will come out to see the others.”

She panicked. If he was going to come in, she was going to die. It was like her own father would see her naked on the bed, having sex with a man she could never bring home to her parents.

“Ok, don’t take too long. Your friends really want to see you.”

“We won’t.”

She let out a sign of relieve when she heard him walk away.

“Oh my god, that was close.” She said, still naked on the bed, and pinned beneath her lovers’ body.

“I was actually. But redecorating…seriously Buffy.” He laughed, cocking one eyebrow.

“What, I panicked.”

“Why the hell would we be redecorating?”

“I panicked! What else could have possible made that much noise”

“Oh, I don’t know. Us having sex maybe.”

“Oh yeah, like I would tell him that.”

She wanted to slap herself hard, when she saw his face falling. She knew what he was thinking.

“No honey, that is not what I mend.” She said, stroking his hair.

“We are going to be together, and they are going to know that. No more secrets anymore, I want the word to know that you belong to me, and I belong to you.” She grinned. He just looked at her stunned. He had not expected that.

She knew he wanted to tell her what it mend to him that she said that, but there was no need. She could see every emotion effortless in his soulful eyes.

“But you do understand I don’t want Giles to know when I am having sex, don’t you.” She joked.” Now hush, let’s finish what we started, because I am not going out there yet. I haven’t had enough of you.” She said, placing her finger on his lips, and replacing it with her mouth.

After he finally pulled away, she saw a playful grin on his face. “If that’s the case, we will be in here for a long time.”

She giggled, before gasping when he clamed her body once again.

Screw the world; they were not coming out anytime soon.


*There you have it people.....finally love (among other thing, ok)! Hope it made you all a little happier. I just want to thank all the people who are supporting me and are giving such wonderful reviews. I appreciate it so much, you have no idea. It really gives me energy to continue. Thank you so much. I think we are up for at least two, or three chapters, plus an Epilogue. Maybe more, but I don’t know yet. Another chapter will be online soon, promise! Much love, Karin*