Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my view of what happened "behind the scenes" at the end of season 7, Angel season 5, and post-Angel season 5 .

I want to dedicate this fic to my best friend Mara, for always being there for me.
Thank you girl






"This is it. It's not much, but it provides a roof over our head."

Spike looked around the small apartment, with small windows and a big couch in the middle. It was not much, as she had said,
but it was homely and warm. It reminded him a little bit of the Revello Drive, and a smile crept up his face.

"It's great, sweetheart.”He said kindly. Pulling her against his body, as they stood on the threshold.

"No, it's not. But it will be from now on." She pulled him in for as kiss, as she said that, and a low growl escaped him.

Spike was happy to finally be there, as the trip from L.A. took them long enough. Not that it wasn’t a nice trip, though. On the plane they had busied themselves with stupid games, long conversations and loving smooches. They were really making up for lost time.

The boat trip had been a nice opportunity to stretch their legs, and replay some scenes from Titanic.

Letting go, they walked in and Buffy shut the door.

“Shall I give you the tour?” She laughed, pulling at his hand as they hung up their coats.

“If you insist. As long as it’s short, and ends up in the bedroom.”

“Oh, you can count on that mister. I will not have it any other way.”

As she led him over to the kitchen, she placed a passionate kiss on his lips, slipping in her tong and exploring his willing mouth.

“Kitchen.” She said, as she gasped for air.

“Ok, check.” Although his attention was not really with the small, beige kitchen.

She melted against him and walked backwards to show him the bathroom, while he was unbuttoning her blouse.

“Bathroom”

He spotted the tub, and grinned against her mouth. He loved tubs, and especially with Buffy inside of them. Nevertheless, it was also a tiny room.

Her blouse had found its way to the floor, and she was now standing there in a white top and her jeans. Barefoot on the bathroom floor as her golden locks waved over her slender shoulders.

“Very nice.” He mumbled, as he was now kissing her neck and shoulders.

“What, me or the bathroom?” She laughed, and she felt her desire burning deep inside of her.
His blue, sparkling eyes came in sight and he flashed her a very naughty smile.

“Both.”

She felt like a giddy school girl, as they walked trough the house, making out like a couple of teenager, and she couldn’t remember having this much fun.

“Dawns room is across mine. I’ll show you.”

“Oh, of course Dawn. Is she home?”

“No, she’s not. She is with a friend from school till tomorrow. So tonight is ours.” She grinned, and pulled him with her to the last room. Her bedroom.

It did not remind him of her old bedroom. That room had been the bedroom of a girl, with pictures of her friends and boy band poster, together with her stuffed animal on the large bed.

This was not the room of a girl; it was the room of a woman. And not a very cheery woman at that. The room was beige, like the rest of the house, and it was mostly filled with a big bed in the middle.

There was a dresser, a mirror, a nightstand, a plant in the corner, and a small window covered with beige curtains. It was colourless and lifeless, and he started to realize how much she must have changed when he was gone. This was nothing like the woman he held in his arms right now.

At this point she was happier then he had ever seen her, and it made him so proud to know he had something to do with that. It did make him sad that she had gone trough this, but they needed to let go of the past. After this, everything would be perfect.

“It is not very cheery, I know.”

“That’s ok baby. We can cheer it up in our own way.” He winked, and traced her lips with his finger.

“Mmmm, I like that.” She moaned, before capturing his finger with her mouth and sucking on it gently.

His eyelids fluttered at the feeling of her warm, wet mouth and he leaned against her to nuzzle her hair.

She realized he was standing in front of the bed, and took advantage of it by letting go of his finger, and giving him a rough push, so he fell backwards on it.

Before he could even recover from the shock, she had climbed on top of him, capturing his mouth possessively and running her hand over his abs.

“Oh my, Buffy.” He gasped.” You are quit ‘frisky’ today.”

She couldn’t help laughing out loud, and sat up to face him.” Yes my dearest darling. I am. I hope that it does not bother you.”

“Well, I guess I can live with it.” He joked as she slapped him playfully on the chest.

“You are in control far too much mister, so tonight I will be the one making the rules.” She declared, stroking his face as she straddled him.

“Oh really? And what may those be?”

“You will just lie here, not doing anything, while I have my wicked way with you.”

He smiled, liking the sound of her plan. Damn, she was in one naughty mood, and he loved every second of it.

“Not doing anything?” He asked, while sliding his hand down to cup her ass.

She giggled, and wriggled against him. “Well, perhaps you can meet some of my moves.” And she dipped in to kiss him again.

As he stroked her back and soft hair, she worked down his neck and chest, after getting rid of his shirt. He was helplessly trapped underneath her strong grip, and could do noting but groan and whimper in responds to her teasing moves.

She got rid of her top and bra, and removed his boats in one fast movement before climbing back on top.

“I have dreamed about having you here, making love to you, since the very first night. This is how it is supposed to be.”

And to underline her words, she unzipped his jeans, and boldly reached for his manhood.

Her warm hands on him surprised him immensely and he jolted right up, eyes widened. But she pushed him back, laying on top of him and whispering sweet things in his ear.

“Don’t worry, honey. I’ll take care of you. You just need to lie down and let it happen.”

Her hand run over the soft skin of his erection, and his eyes rolled back in his head. She knew exactly where and how to touch him, because his body was more familiar to her then anyone’s body had ever been.

She stroked and teased him, while her mouth tucked at his lip, and kissed him passionately. Her mouth was soon filled with his moans and pleads he could not hold back. She knew exactly how to drive him to the edge, and it made her smile against him.

She was driving him insane, and he was loving it. He was pinned beneath her warmth and he was incredibly turned on by the fact that all he could do was surrender to her touch.

Therefore, it did not take long before he felt his entire body tightening.

“Buffy, luv, I’m gonna…”

“Stt, that’s ok baby. Just let go. I love you.”

Her sweet loving words send him over the edge, and he felt like he exploded, as his orgasm hit him hard. His mouth was letting out a silent scream, and she cached it by covering his mouth and kissing him senseless once more. He sure was glad he did not need to breath.

When he had spend all he was worth, she lay flat on top of him, while she placed her hands on the white sheets next to hot body, smearing them with his release.

“God Buffy, that was bloody perfect.” He signed, kissing her head with affection. “I love you so much.”

“Oh, I’m not done with you yet mister.” She gave him one last kiss before getting up from the bed.

He protested when her warmth and weight left his body, but fell silent as he saw her stripping off the rest of her clothes, and enjoyed the view.

She walked around the bed, pushing down his jeans, which were still on, and threw it on the floor.

“Come here you.” He said, reaching out for her as she crawled back into his arms.

Their foreheads touched and they starred at each other for a while. Confirming it was really real.

“I love you, pet.”

“I love you too, Spike.”

And after exchanging a kiss full of promises, she sunk down on his length, connecting them physically.

He stretched her till she reached her limit and moved on top of him while lacing her hands with his on the side of his head. They moved together, declaring their love over and over with every move.

His kisses and moans had already turned her and now her body was overflowed with small orgasms, preparing her for something bigger

He groaned in her ear, sounding almost like the demon, and the vibration made her moan loudly as she captured his mouth and run her hand over his chest. His hands tangled in her hair, pulling her close to him.

She was close, he could feel it as she tightened around him, and he knew he was not going to last long either.

“Spike.” She gasped, trembling in his arms.

“Buffy, sweetheart. Oh god.”

“Never ever leave me Spike. Promise me you never leave.”

“I promise Buffy. I am never going to leave you. Never.”

And at that, she came. It was so overwhelming it made her sob, and she took him right along with her.

After not being able to speak for a couple of minuets. She looked up at him, face dripping with sweat. “That was perfect.”

“Yes, and according to your clock radio, we still have an entire night to fill with perfect moments.”

She laughed, and whipped a strand of his tousled hair form his forehead. “I like the sound of that, lover.”

************************************************************

Hours later, they still laid on the bed, tangled in sheets and each other. Extremely satisfied and exhausted, but in the good way.

“You know what Spike?” Buffy suddenly asked.

“What, luv?”

“I hate this house.”

He turned around, leaning on his elbows.

“Well, so much for the afterglow.”

“No, I mean it. Except for this wonderful night, all my memories contain nothing more than grief and pain. I look at the bathroom, and only remember the first night I slept here and I crashed. Spend all night on that floor, crying under the sink.”

“Oh sweetheart, I am so...”

“It’s just…I want to make a fresh start with you. And even though Italy has good food, it is not really my country.”

“You want to go back to California?”

“Well…I don’t know. I like Europe, but perhaps we could go up north.”

“Well, there is France, or Germany, the Netherlands, the U.K.”

“Yeah, something like that. I was thinking about London, because it already is home for you in a way. Or Paris, maybe Amsterdam, only I don’t speak the language.”

“Oh, they all speak English. Well, at least the Dutch do. But wherever it is you want to go, I’ll follow you baby.”

She flashed him a sweet smile while he placed soft kisses upon her hand.

“Shall I make you breakfast?”

“Oh that is so sweet of you honey.” She said, grinning widely and clapping her hands together. “There is blood for you in the fridge by the way. I had Dawn get some before we arrived.”

“Sound good pet, let’s go.”

He put on his shirt and jeans before reaching for her hand, helping her out of the bed.

He dressed her like she was a child, and she loved all the attention he was giving her.

In the kitchen he made her pancakes, which she had not had in ages. And after he drunk down his mug with blood, he washed up and sat across from her at the table.

“Oh Buffy” He signed, grabbing her hand and kissing it gently. Before ruining the moment and giving it a long, wet lick with his tong. She giggles, and poked him with her fork.

“Buffy, would you have married me?”

Her eyes met his, and she melted by seeing his hopeful eyes and she smiled.

“Yes William, I would have married you. I would have married you, have your baby’s and lived happily ever after. And we will, expect for the baby part of course.”

He grinned and kissed her nose. “We’ll see about that.”

She wanted to respond, but the sound of door getting unlocked distracted her.

“Looks like Dawn is home.”

*Now, wasn't that fluffy. Hope you guys like it! (cough Please review cough) New chapter is on it's way, but it will be one of the last ones. Thank you all so much for the support! Much love, Karin*