Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my view of what happened "behind the scenes" at the end of season 7, Angel season 5, and post-Angel season 5 .

I want to dedicate this fic to my best friend Mara, for always being there for me.
Thank you girl.





Last chapter: Here we go!

“Honey, I’m home.” Buffy yelled, before shutting the door behind her. Shutting out the winter cold that had reddened her cheeks and nose.

The comfortable heat cause by the fireplace welcomed her, and she removed her gloves and coat while putting down her shopping bags.

Leaving near London was something she could really get used too. It was so fascinating to discover the city with Spike, and learn its history, and all the beautiful spots. Or just go shopping by herself and finding all the lovely boutiques.

She awaited his respond, but smiled when she heard water running, realizing he was in the shower.

She grabbed her bags, so she could put away her purchases, and decided she would then join him in the bathroom.

Walking past the salon table, her eye fell upon an opened big brown book. Usually, books did not grab her attention like this, but the title of the chapter made her wonder. ‘Expecting the un-Expectable.’

As far as she knew, Spike hated everything that had anything to do with magic, and for that reason, she stopped to read the page, in wonder what Spike wanted to expect, that was not expectable.

It did not take her long to figure it out, and her mouth dropped open as she absorbed every single word on the page. She realized what he was trying to do for her, for them.

This book was about some serious magic, but if what it said was only slightly true…Good lord.

Feeling a little light-headed, she finally dropped the book and made her way upstairs. She needed to talk to Spike, and see if he could confirm what she had just read.

When her hand reached for the bathroom door, she was almost too afraid to open it. If he was going to say that it wasn’t real, she would probably brake down.

Not that she could walk away, though. He must have already felt her presence through the door.

She was greeted by his low voice humming a song, and hot steam coming from the shower. She could barely see him through the glass that separated the shower from the rest of the room. A glance of platinum blond hair and cream-colored skin was all she could see.

“Hi darling, had a nice day shopping?” his voice sounded casually above the sound of the streaming water.

“Yeah…yeah I did.” She answered, trying to sound just as relaxed.

He started to hum again, but realized she was still there.

“Care to join me, luv?”

“Yes, but first…Spike, can I ask you something?”

She could tell he was a bit startled by the seriousness of her voice, and took a few seconds to respond.

“Of course.”

She did not know how to begin, and sat down upon the laundry basket to remove her shoes and jeans.

“I saw the book on the table, the one you have been reading.”

“Oh, I see.”

“Spike?” Pleading him to explain while pulling her sweater over her blond head.

“Buffy, I mend to tell you, but…”

“Don’t tell me it is not true.” Buffy pleaded, opening the shower door, facing her naked and soapy lover with big eyes.

“I was so afraid it wasn’t, luv. That’s why I did not tell you. But after my phone call with Willow today, I realized it is. It worked for others.”

She stepped in the shower with him, now completely naked as well, and too stunned to even speak in complete sentences.

“You mean…?”

“Yes, sweetheart.”

“We can have…”

“Yes, we can.”

“We can have a baby!”

“Several, if we wish.”

“Oh my god…Spike.”

Speechless: That was what she was, and he could see all his emotional reflect in her green eyes.

“How? Spike, what do we need to do?”

She was moving restless in his arms, and he grabbed her shoulders to hold her still.

“All we need to do is call Willow, and she will do some sort of spell that will make me…well…productive for about an hour. It is a heavy spell, but she said she could handle it.”

She kept stared at him, touching his arms en torso. Suddenly she just rapped her arms around him, letting out a little cry.

“This is so wonderful. Being with you is all I ever wanted, but this…This feels like I have created my own heaven on earth.”

Knowing what she mend, he felt himself glowing with pride. Even though he had never told anyone, having children was something he had always wanted when he was still human, and after that he considered it one of the bigger downsides of being a vampire, even though Dru had not been a good candidate to start a family with. And now, nothing was impossible anymore. With Buffy he could feel like a human being again.

“I know, I feel it too.”

“I can’t believe you did this for me, Spike. I love you so much.” She almost sobbed, but still with a huge grin on her face.

“For us, sweetheart. It was the least I could do.”

“When are we going to do it?” She asked, almost jumping up and down in his arms and kissing his neck and face in excitement.

“Right now would be good.” He groaned, running his hands over her naked, wet form.

She had always enjoyed playing with his hair when it was wet, because it would stand up straight when she ran her fingers trough it. She always considered it an adorable look for him.

“No, Spike. I mean the baby making.”

“Whenever you want, kitten. But we really need to practise first, you know. Practise makes perfect.”

“Mmmm, that sounds good.” She moaned, as his blunt teeth grasped the tender flesh of her neck.

He patiently worked his mouth over her body, as he pushed her gently against the shower wall. Getting ready to show her everything he could not say.

“Honey, that feels cold.” She giggled, but instantly forgot when he ran his fingers over her entrance.

She clutched his wet, soapy shoulders for support, when he entered her with a long, skilled finger, and gasped when he slipped in a second one. Stretching her and feeling her muscles tightening around him as he moved in and out. Making her squirm.

“Spike, oh god. I love you, I love you so much.” She sobbed when he just kept hitting all the right spots. He silence her with kissed, which made her moan into his mouth. When he groaned in responds, he felt her body shiver, and did it again to feel doing it again.

Stimulating her stronger and harder, she started tightening around him, and he felt she was already close to the edge.

“Let go sweetheart.” He groaned, weakened in the knees my her pleads, moans and confessions of love.

And she climaxed around his hand, drenching it with her come.

After her release, she pulled him to her, embracing him and catching her breath, while he was kissing her jaw line softly. Drowning in the love she was giving him.

“Ready for round two?” She grinned, knowing he had been more then ready since the moment she had stepped into the shower with him.

“For you, I am always ready, luv.” He winked, while nudging her legs open with his knees, and lifting her against the wall.

“I’ve noticed.”

She rapped her legs around him in respond, and moaned when she felt him pushing against her.

Before he could go any further, she bit his neck hard with blunt teeth, on the exact same spot Drusilla had once clamed him.

His eyes snapped open at the feeling, and he felt his demon coming forward by her action. It was highly arousing, and with a groan, he roughly pushed into her heat, making her moan and gasp in surprise and pleasure.

He often made sudden moves like that, just to hear her making that sound, and gasp his name.

He was deeply seated inside of her willing body, and looked into her eyes before moving.

“Take me, I’m yours.” She whispered, passion taking her over.

He started to move, as she met his every trust. Gently at first, but then rougher, pounding her into wall, encouraged by Buffy’s moans and movements.

She was holding on to him, slippery and hot from the water, as he took over her body with every stroke. The wild, possessive look in his eyes and the low groans in her ear, made her loose control along with him.

He could feel her coming around him within minuets, followed by an other orgasm, and another.

She was now screaming his name over and over, as waves of pleasure kept hitting her in delicious ways.

Her tightened muscles drove him insane, and his orgasm hit him hard when she kept squeezing him.

When they were finally able to stand straight without wobbling, he put her down on the shower floor and kissed her passionately.

“That was amazing.” She signed, basking in his arms, and running her hands trough his hair.

“So, ready for round 3?”

************************************************************

3 and a half hours later, they lay sprawled across the living room rug, in front of the fire place to dry up, rapped into a big white towel.

“Well, I think it’s safe to say we have practised enough to know how we are going to make our baby.” Buffy sighed, a little sore from their previous lovemaking.

“I would say so yes.” Spike grinned, knowing Buffy was just as eager as he was to start a family together.

“I can’t believe our baby could be growing in there, in a matter of weeks.” He said, stroking her stomach with his hand.

“I know. Me neither. You are really making the whole dream perfect, aren’t you? With the baby’s and the living happily ever after in this beautiful house.”

“And I’m still working on the marriage thing.” Spike laughed, tickling her across the stomach.

She giggled and stretched herself on the soft floor. “Oh sure, and then the you becoming human thing.”

“Or the you becoming immortal thing.”

“Or the you not being such a smartass thing.” She laughed, kissing him on the nose, while he grabbed her hips.

“Like you don’t love it.” He groaned, feeling her straddling him

“That I do, sweetie.” She wriggled, making him hard again.

“Ready for round 8?”

The End

ATTENSION! =P
I made a music video with this fic, just because…I felt like it!
If you want to see it (please do!), go here -> http://www.youtube.com/my_videos.php
If you want to download it, go her -> http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=SNAF6TRB


*Thank you all so much for the support I recieved. This was my very first english fic, and I really enjoyed writting it. And I hope you enjoyed reading it, of course =D I am wrtiting an other one already =P Which will be up soon. Thank you all so much, And please review, cause I love reviews!!*