Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my view of what happened "behind the scenes" at the end of season 7, Angel season 5, and post-Angel season 5 . I want to dedicate this fic to my best friend Mara, for always being there for me. Thank you girl.

And I live for reviews my dear readers =P Make me a happy girl and review!





He had been starving for her, he realized, as he devoured her mouth with his. Could she really want this? Didn’t she want to be with Angel?

But he was proved wrong when she let his name pas her lips when he showered her collarbone with soft kisses.

She had never done that before. As if she had wanted to fool herself and pretend he was not there. But this was different, just like it had been different weeks ago in this very basement. She had acknowledged him as hers.

She was hungry for him too, he realized.
And good Lord, was she.

The moment his lips left hers, she had felt the loss instantly, and it had made her feel incomplete. There was no other way to explain it.

She pulled him in for another kiss as her hands cupped his face to pull him as close as he could possibly get.

He let out a groan of pleasure when her teeth tucked at his bottom lip, and she couldn’t help growing wetter at that sound.

His hands encircled her waist and travelled up and down her spine. She moaned into his mouth, and he felt himself grow harder and harder. If they were not going to stop this soon, he was afraid he was going to loose control.

He had opened his mouth so he could taste her, and she responded instantly by opening hers as well. He felt her soft tongue massaging his as soon as he had entered her, and they entangled in a slow dance of passion and tenderness.

They had never taken it this slow, and it felt so good he thought he was going to explode.

He tasted just like she remembered: Cigarettes, peppermints and the metallic flavour of his last meal. And his smell: Only able to be described as manly.

She had always loved his smell, but right now she was drowning in it. She felt like she was getting high on him.

Her body responded to every touch, every look he was giving her, and it felt so good. All of a sudden this wasn’t enough: She wanted to love him entirely. She wanted to explore every single bit of him, and his clothes were getting in the way of her plan.

He felt her tugging on his shirt, and grabbed her hand in a reflex. Her big green eyes stared at him in wonder, and he knew she had never been this vulnerable
around him.

She had never let him get this close: She was scared he would reject her. Twilight Zone all right.

“Are you sure? I won’t be able to stop after you say yes, kitten.”

He did not want to push her, but it was the simple truth. His erection was already killing him, as it pushed against his zipper. If she was going to continue what she was doing, his pants had to come of soon.

“I’ve never been more sure.”

Oh Christ, now it was really starting to hurt.
She was glad he removed the shirt himself, because she would have ripped it off: She needed to feel him skin to skin.

Screw the world; she wanted to give herself to this man, no matter what they would think. All the doubts and secret seemed so stupid right now. She was his, and that was the only thing that mattered as they stood there, wrapped around each other.

He pushed her jacket of he shoulders, wound his fingers in her hair, and rained kissed over her neck and shoulders, as she unbuttoned her sleeveless blouse.

As he undid her bra, and she run his fingers over his lean, muscular chest, he felt she wasn’t nervous anymore. She just looked at him with a admiring expression on her face. She just loved the way he looked, among other things.

Their eyes met, and he felt himself drowning. She did something she had never done during a moment like this: She smiled at him, as two little lights danced in her eyes. She seemed so happy.

And she was. It had been a long time ago since she felt truly happy. She was the slayer, and besides all the other shit that had happened in her life, she also had the weight of the world on her shoulders. She hadn’t been able to let her guard down since… forever.

But now, in the heat of their steaming make out session, she realized the only thing on her mind was Spike, and how he was making her feel. As her bra fell on the floor; she grabbed his hand and kissed his fingertip. It was the most intense sign of affection she had ever shown him.

His hands were everywhere, and she couldn’t hold back a moan. The small of her back, her shoulders, her neck, her arms, her breasts. She signed as he started kissing the way down her neck to her breasts, and his teeth brushed her nipple. Teasing her to the point of insanity.

As he worked his way down her body, she reached for his zipper and undid it. That was a big relief to him. She took him in her hand and he let out another groan as he unbuttoned her jeans.

Her panties were soaked, and it made the whole basement smell like her arousal: It was intoxicating.
As she stepped out of her panties, he got rid of his jeans. She noticed he still wasn’t wearing any underwear:

This was something that had crossed her mind more then a lot since she first found out.

They had worked their way across the room to the bed, and Buffy got on it, pulling him on top of her. They started to kiss again, till something sprang into her mind.

“Hadn’t Xander and Anya sex in this bed, only a few days ago?”

“Don’t worry pet, I’ve burned those sheets. You didn’t think I would sleep in it after they shagged in my bed, did you. I could smell it as soon as I came down the stairs, disgusting.”

Pfoe, That was a relieve.

He wanted to kiss her chest again, but she stopped him.

“No more teasing, I need you now baby.”

Did she just called him baby?

“God pet, I need you too. So much.”

He had aroused all her senses in such a way she felt like she would simply die if they would even consider more foreplay.

She was more then ready for him, and she did not want to waste another second. They could save the foreplay for another time: Assuming there would be another time….Hoping there would be another time.

Spike had really wanted to love her entirely. Her body and her soul, as she deserved. He was lying on top of her naked body, with her golden hair spread around her head, and a sweet smile on her glowing face.

There was only one term that could describe what she was to him: A Golden Goddess.

But the way she was wriggling underneath him, and moaning out of pleasure and want, he had no choice then obey her. He was not going to last much longer if she kept doing that thing she was doing with her tongue to his ear anyway.

She guided him to her hot, wet entrance and he felt her shiver with emotions. They couldn’t hold back a gasp as the head of his erection got in contact with her heat. Emotions washed over them as he pushed further into her, and they couldn’t stop looking at each other. It had never been this intense…Never.

He filled her to the hilt now, and as he stopped to read her face, she bowed her mouth to his ear and whispered:

“Make love to me Spike.”

Holy Jesus, mother of God. He had to focus really hard not to come right there and then. She had dropped the word love, and even if it was not in the way he wanted to hear it from her, it was much more then he had expected. He was beyond that stage. She did not need to love him: She cared for him, and that was enough.

But the way she was looking at him right now….He started to push in and out of her slowly as she started to whimper his name softly into his ear at the way he made her skin sing. Her hands touched his back, neck and hair with every movement, and she kissed him softly along his collarbone.

Feeling her heat surrounding him as she responded to his touch: Warm and tight. He got the feeling his heart was going to swell and explode. Never this good. It was almost too much.

As she felt him moving inside of her, stimulating her in every physical and mental way, she got overwhelmed by the feelings she was having.

Since the day she had been brought back from the death, she could honestly say she felt truly alive for the very first time. It had never felt like this, with anyone. She looked at him and saw his love-filled eyes. He was so beautiful, in and out. It was almost too much.

He felt his face was getting wet, and realized she was crying. Or was he? As their tears mangled together their mouths met again. She was getting closer to the edge, and realized he was as well.

As he pushed himself faster into her wetness, he felt her tightening around him. He groaned as she was so close pushing him over the edge, while he did not wanted this to end, or wanted to finish before she had.

“Buffy, love….”

But there was not time to finish that sentence as she shivered underneath him. Letting her orgasm wash over her in waves. His name was on her lips again as she let out a loud moan.

Not worrying about the possible audience upstairs, he couldn’t hold back any longer and came inside of her heat. Calling out her name, and tangled in her others arms.