This is my first Spuffy fiction. It is fantasy AU, not Cannon at all. Please review and tell me how I am doing? Is the plot okay? My spelling and punctuation, grammar? I really need some constructive feedback.

The characters in this story belong to Joss Whedon and ME. I am merely using them for my own gratification, and I hope yours as well.

You can e-mail me at azereal@mts.net


Will I ever?

She stumbled as she got up from the toilet, and leaned against the wall for support. She could hear people out in the hallway banging on the door and shouting at her to hurry up.

‘Hold your horses. I sooooo should not have drank that much.’ She leaned down to pick up her purse and the room started to spin. She could feel herself falling and put her hands out to stop the momentum.

Landing on her hands and knees she let out a soft giggle. “Are you okay in there?” She heard someone shout.

“Yeah…I’ll be out in a sec…” She called. Pulling herself up she sat on the edge of the tub, trying to get herself together. Swaying drunkenly she stood, leaning against the wall for support. She pushed off the wall slightly and stood on her own, without swaying. ‘Yay me!’ She cheered in her head, and then giggled out loud. Pulling her purse up onto her shoulder she sighed. ‘Why’d I let Faith talk me into coming here?’ She wondered as she opened the door and blinked out at the crowd in the hallway. “Sorry…” She murmured as she stumbled past them.

She felt hands pressing against her ass and spun towards them. “Hey! Hands off asshole.” She growled. “Sorry. I thought you were someone else.” The guy murmured, looking anything but sorry. She glared at him and backed up a few steps. Suddenly she felt herself pressed up against a very tight body. His hands found her hips and when he spoke she felt it in her bones. “You ok Luv?” He growled, his lips right next to her ear. She could feel his warm breath tickling her cheek. “Need me to kick his ass for you?”

“I…no…I’m okay…sorry for bumping into you…” She said softly. He had watched her walking towards him and wanted her instantly, his cock making it painfully obvious that he had to have her. When she bumped into him he couldn’t help himself, he wasn’t about to let her go.

“T’s okay…” She pressed himself more firmly against her back. She could feel his hardened length pressed securely against her ass. She blushed. “Mmm you smell delicious luv…” He murmured, snaking one arm around her to cup her bare stomach.

She could feel tingles she never felt before taking over her body, with alcohol fuelling her bravery she did something she had never done before. She pushed her ass back slightly, rubbing it against his cock. ‘Bad Buffy!’ Her brain admonished.

She heard him gasp against her skin and the tingles took over. Forgetting everything but the feel of him she closed her eyes and let sensation take over, he held her close, held her like he needed her, and she had never felt so wanted in all her life.

She wanted to turn around and get a glimpse of him, but she didn’t want to leave the safety of his arms. Feeling his hand leave her hip she sighed in disappointment, until she felt the very same hand brush the hair away from her neck so his lips could explore the exposed flesh. “Mmm…so…soft…” He murmured between soft kisses against her overheated flesh, his hand tracing small circles on her bare stomach.

She leaned back against him, hands moving to rest on his thighs and pull him closer. She let out a little whimper, oblivious to the throngs of people around them. He gently turned her around, towards him so he could look into her eyes. She opened them, blinking at the brightness, hazel depths captivated him instantly. He leaned a little closer.

She was mesmerized by the intensity of the bluest eyes she had ever seen. Licking her lips she leaned a little closer. He took that as permission and leaned in further, pressing his lips to hers in a gentle kiss, his hands explored her body, and cupping her ass with both hands he pulled her against him.

She went willingly, rubbing herself against his jean covered hardness, her arms wrapped themselves around his neck, and her fingers delved into the back of his hair.

The kiss turned hungrier, her mouth opened slightly, inviting his tongue inside. He couldn’t resist, exploring the warm recesses of her mouth. ‘She tastes like peaches.’ He groaned slightly at the sensations she was creating by rubbing herself against him. She could feel the moisture beginning to wet her panties. She had been kissed before, but never like this, never so hungrily. A kiss had never left her wanting more as his had, never left her craving the feel of naked flesh as she did with him. It was a very foreign feeling to her, but she wanted more.

One of her hands trailed down his chest and stomach to pull the tight black t-shirt from the waistband of his jeans. Her hand crept underneath slowly, her fingers came into contact with the hardness of his abs and she gasped against his mouth.

“Get a room!” Someone shouted and it broke the spell they seemed to be under. She flinched and pulled back, he could see the blush staining her cheeks, and it made him want her all the more.

He leaned down to whisper in her ear. “Wanna get out of here pet? Go somewhere a little more private?”

She nodded slightly, He grabbed her hand and pulled her along behind him, not noticing her wobbling. He had only had a couple of beers that night and didn’t realize how much she really had to drink. Glancing around she saw a few girls glaring daggers at her, but she didn’t care. The hottest guy she had ever seen had kissed her, and he wanted to go somewhere a little more private. ‘Shit. What if he wants to…I don’t know if I’m ready for…’ Her thoughts trailed off as he pulled her down the stairs and into a room and shut the door behind them, without even bothering to turn on the light.

He pulled her to him, lips seeking hers once again. One hand tangled in her hair, the other wrapped around her waist.

She moved against him, her hand moving under his shirt as it had before they had been interrupted. He pulled away for a moment to pull his shirt up and over his head. He tossed it carelessly aside.

Instantly her hands were on him, stroking his perfectly chiselled physique. “Wow. I. Wow.” She murmured, leaning towards him to kiss him again.

He popped the button on his jeans, slowly pulling the zipper down. He pushed his pants down a little and pulled out his thick swollen cock, already dripping with pre-cum. He gently pushed her up against the door, one knee sliding in between her parted thighs.

He lifted her slightly, positioning her so that she was straddling his hips. Pushing her panties to the side he rubbed his engorged cock against her slick entrance.

‘Shit.’ She trembled as she felt herself being lowered. ‘Oh god. I’m gonna have sex. For the first time. With a guy I don’t know.’ It was the only thought she could process before she felt his cock slip up and down her slit. Suddenly he was right there at here entrance, pushing in slightly.

Suddenly it didn’t matter. All that mattered was the intensity she saw behind the blue. “You smell so good baby…” He murmured, bringing his hand up to cup her cheek. She closed her eyes, and just felt, felt the power he held over her body. “Want you so much…never wanted anyone like this before.”

She could only stare down at him, his face barely discernable in the dark; but his eyes, his eyes glowed with intensity, his words were lost to her. It scared her a little, having never been this close to a man before, she had never wanted to. But with him? Even though she was drunk, or maybe because of it, she had never felt this open before. She felt like he could see right into her soul. And god help her she wanted him. She gasped as she felt him thrust in slowly, her eyes widening at the intense pain she felt.

She bit back a scream of pain, but couldn’t stop the tears, suddenly his mouth was on hers, making her forget the intense burning and tearing coming from her pussy and despite the pain, she felt pleasure begin to hum through her veins.

He groaned and buried his head in her shoulder.. He was too far gone, he couldn’t stop himself and pushed harder grunting as he felt something tear inside of her. ‘Bloody hell she was a virgin.’ He brought his lips to hers; his open mouth was soft but insistent against her trembling lips. He wanted to take her pain away, wanted to make it good for her. Of all the women he’d been with he had never been this affected.

He leaned back slightly and flicked his thumb gently against her clit. “Sorry baby…so sorry that I hurt you. It’ll feel good I promise…” He murmured soothingly as he began to slowly thrust.

It felt like she was being stretched apart, she could feel bruises forming where his hipbones dug into her thighs, and the zipper from his jeans was cutting into the tender flesh. Then she felt it, the engorging of her clit. She wanted to feel the friction that would bring her bliss. Tentatively she moved her hips towards him.

“Oh…Oh yeah…” He growled when he felt her hips meeting his thrusts. “Oh yeah…that’s it…that’s my girl…give it to me baby…” He groaned. He could feel her inner walls clenching him rhythmically.

He reached between them and flicked his thumb over her clit until he felt her stiffening. “That’s it baby come for me…wanna feel it baby…”

‘Oh god! Am I gonna come? Is this what it feels like?’ He captured her lips once again and it sent wave after wave of pleasure crashing over her. “Oh…Oh god…I…oh yes…more…. please…. I’m almost…. oh god!”

Spike grunted in satisfaction, her walls clenched so tight around him, he could feel her wetness leaking down and soaking his balls, his pace increased.

“I’m gonna come…you want me to come for you baby?” She could feel him stiffening, his muscles coiled tight awaiting release.

“Yes. Oh god yes. Please I want…” She pressed her mouth to his ear, knowing she couldn’t say it loud. “I want to feel you come inside me.” She whispered.

He roared as he released. He melted bonelessly against her. “That was…”

“Oh god…put me down…” She pushed at his chest as she started to turn green.

“You gonna toss?” He asked helping her to the floor beside the toilet and flicking on the light. The room was filled with a harsh bright light.

‘Uhhh. Oh god! I fucking lost my virginity in a bathroom…’ The tears formed slowly as she leaned her head on the toilet and retched.

“What do you need princess?” He asked, concern lacing his voice as he knelt beside her and held her hair.

She couldn’t even look at him. She was mortified that she was throwing up in front of him. She didn’t even like to throw up in front of her twin brother. “I…uh…I need a drink…maybe some 7up? And something to wipe my mouth?” She just needed to get him out of there for a minutie or two so she could clean herself up.

Spike got up and grabbed some toilet paper, handing it to her silently he flushed the toilet for her and pressed a soft kiss to her temple. She was too weak to try to stop him from taking care of her.

X*X*X*X*X*X*XXX*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X

Buffy was mortified, Faith had found her moments after He left. “Hey B. You okay? Come on, let’s get you back to Liam’s” She said hoisting the petite girl up and half carrying her out the front door.

Buffy started crying. “It’s okay B. It happens to everyone. Even I get so pissed sometimes that I get sick.” Faith comforted helping her into the back seat of her boyfriend’s car. “I’ll be right back, I’m going to get Parker. Don’t move okay?” Faith gave her arm a squeeze before handing her a bucket incase she got sick again.

As soon as she was out of earshot, Buffy let it all out, screaming and crying. ‘Life is so unfair. I meet the one guy in all the world I’d wait forever for and I lose my virginity to him and a fucking bathroom. Pathetic much Buffy? Could my life get any worse?’ She lay back and closed her eyes, passing out almost instantly, if she had stayed conscious a few moments more, she would have seen Spike run franticly from the house in search of her.

X*X*X*X*X*X*X*XXX*X*X*X*X*X*X*X

TBC…