Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews guys!
Chapter2-Amnesia


“My name’s T-Tara.,”Tara replied back.

“Hey, what’s going on!,” Xander said shaking his arms in the air., “What’s wrong with the Buffster!?”

“She’s probably just a little confused, and her head probably hurts too. Right Buffy?”Willow asked.

“Yes, I’m sure that is correct! I mean she did get knocked into a tree. Good observation Willow!” Anya said cheerfully.

“Wait, what are you talking about guys? I’m fine, there’s nothing wrong with me!” Buffy said, ‘Do they think I’m not even here?’ she thought to herself.

“You’re right we’re sorry Buff. But anyway are you sure you’re okay?”Xander said apologizing for acting like she wasn't even there.

“Ya Xander’s right Buffy, we’re sorry. But anyway do you know who everyone is now? No more questions?” Willow asked also feeling sorry.

“It’s okay. But I do have a few more questions.” Buffy said as she started to walk towards Spike.

Spike just looked at her while she was walking towards him. ‘Maybe she’ll thank me for saving her’ he thought with manly pride! ‘Or maybe she just remembered she was going to kill me earlier’ he thought again. ‘Probably the second one.’ Then Buffy came up to him and tried to take his hand but Spike pulled away thinking she was going to try and do something. So Buffy tried with a little more force this time, and since Spike wasn’t stupid, he let her take his hand. Buffy was happy that he gave her hand to her and kissed him on the cheek. Spike and the rest of the scoobies just looked at her like she was off her rocker! Not that Spike minded that is.

“Buffy! Why did you do that!??” Riley asked frantically walking towards her and Spike.

“Riley we’ve already gone over this, I don’t like you. You’re big and bulky, and also very stupid. Now can we get past this and just live in the now.” Buffy said angrily. ‘How dare he question me, I just wanted to kiss my fiancé!’ she thought.

“Oh really, well tell me Buffy what is the ‘now’?”Riley questioned just as angrily as she did.

“Um, let’s see the now is where you’re out of the picture, and Spike and I get married. I honestly don’t see what’s soooo hard to comprehend about that!” she spat at him.

“Wait you and Spike getting married? That’s crazy talk! Buffy he’s evil and not your type!”Riley said taking Buffy’s hand out of Spike’s and bringing her towards him.

When Riley did that Spike and Buffy were both very furious at him. Spike was about to give him a piece of his mind, but then Buffy did something that had surprised everybody!

“I will give you two seconds to get your big ugly hands off me! Oh wait, your time’s up!”, Buffy said and then punched him in the nose.

The blow made Riley move back a few steps while he was holding his nose in pain.

“Buffy what’s wrong with you! You can't go around punching people!” Xander said to her, while moving towards Riley to see how bad he was hurt.

“Yeah well, I think what she did was bloody brilliant!”, Spike said with a grin on his face. Then he started coming closer to Buffy and pulled her into his arms.

Spike caught on a while ago. It was obvious that Buffy had amnesia. He was just waiting to see how long it took everyone else to figure it out. But until then he was going to enjoy things. A lot.
Buffy saw Spike closing in on her and smiled at him.

“He’s mean, I can’t believe I use to have a crush on him.”Buffy told Spike. Spike just smiled at her asking himself the same thing. ‘What did she like Captain Cardboard for?’

“I don’t know what has gotten into you Buffy, but I just want you to know I forgive you for it. Obviously Spike did something to you so this is not your fault.”Riley said pointing at his nose.

“Riley I don’t think it was Spike that did anything. Obviously it’s something bad and evil, but I don’t think it’s Spike.” Willow said hoping everyone would agree. Or at least Xander would, hopefully.

“I don’t know Willow. I mean look at Spike, he’s evil, bad, and also sexy. Maybe he did do something!” Anya said with her usual chipper voice.

“I agree with Anya Wills. Well except for the sexy part.” Xander said, still shocked Anya would say that. Especially right in front of him!

Willow frowned at him for not sticking up for her, but then shrugged it off when her shy girlfriend did.

“I-I think Willow’s right guys. Maybe B-Buffy has amnesia.” Tara said hoping no one would just shrug off her theory.

“Wait! That makes perfect sense!” Willow said smiling at Tara.

“It does? But I thought when you get amnesia you lose all your memories. Buffy knew who we were Willow.” Xander said confused.

“Not all the time! Besides Buffy probably didn’t hit her head hard enough for her to lose all of her memories, just a little.” Willow explained.

“Buffy is also right here! You know as in I can hear what you saying.” Buffy said, angry that they all ignored again. Well everyone except Spike and Riley. Buffy and Spike had been kissing and she had saw Riley paying close attention to that, and also caught him glaring at Spike. Spike also grinned at Riley and stuck his tongue out at him. Buffy smiled at how childish he could be.

“We’re sorry Buffy. Again.”Tara said for all of them.

“It’s okay. Now what is all this nonsense about me not remembering stuff?”Buffy asked.

“Buffy just try and focus, what it the last thing you remember?” Willow asked her.

“Hmm, I was at the mausoleum with Xander, Anya, and of course Spike. We were looking for you but demons came after us. Of course. Giles was back at the house because he couldn’t see, and it was funny because Spike keeps trying to get away with things because he knows Giles can’t see.” Buffy said, smiling at Spike. And Spike smiled back remembering all the things he wanted to do to her, when they were engaged.

“Wait so that last memory you have is when I cast that Will Be Done spell, and made you and Spike get engaged!”Willow said happily knowing that she figured it out before everyone else.

“Bout time Red.”Spike commented.

“What do you mean Spike, it’s not like you knew until now either!” Xander said.

“Never mind.” was all Spike had to say to him.

“What is everyone talking about!” Buffy said, fed up with all this back and forth question and answering.

“I’m sorry kitten” Spike said to her and wrapped his arms around her. Buffy just smiled at him.

“We’re sorry Buffster. We’re just trying to find out what happened to you. That’s all.”Xander said, being sorry again that night.

“Okay whatever, look I’m tired I think I’m going to go home.” Buffy said yawning a little.

“Well if you’re so tired, why don’t you and I just go to my crypt, it’s closer.” Spike suggested, figuring the answer was no but tried anyway.

“You have a crypt? Since when?” Buffy said confused. ‘Amnesia’s a bitch.’ she thought.

“I’ll tell you everything you want to know on the way there. Okay with you pet?”Spike asked her.

“Ya it’s okay, come on let’s go! Bye guys!”Buffy said excitedly.

“Wait!” Riley shouted, and then he looked at Spike, “If you do this, we both know she’ll kill you when she has her memory back!” Riley threatened.

Spike thought about it for a moment, but then decided to announce what he knew everyone was afraid of, including him.

“What if it doesn’t come back?”