Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews guys, I'll try to give you all what you want, or at least close to it.
“Hey! I know what we could do, let’s not talk about that!” Buffy said looking at everyone.

Spike then turned and looked at Buffy, then he realized how stupid he was. How could he talk like that about her right in front of her face? He felt ashamed and then walked over to her.

“Don’t you worry kitten, Spike’s gonna make it all better promise.” He said as he pulled her into his embrace.

Buffy looked at him and then hung on to him tightly. She was glad she knew she could count on someone.

“Let’s go to your crypt now ok? Please.” Buffy asked him.

“Of course luv, whatever you want.” He said as he took her hand and led her to his crypt.

Everyone just watched them walk away. They knew they couldn’t do anything once Buffy wanted to do something, so they let it go. Then they all decided to go to Giles and tell him what had happened.
****************
“He What!!!!”Giles yelled.

“Well Buffy made with the ‘take me to your place talk’, and he replied with the ‘whatever you want talk’.”Xander explained to Giles.

When the scoobies got to Giles’ place and had told him what happened, they’ve never seen him so angry before! Tara was petrified to say anything, and Anya was just sitting down and looking through a magazine. Xander and Willow were explaining everything to Giles, and Riley was sulking in the corner every since they got there.

“Bloody hell I need another scotch.” Giles said as he got up and went into the kitchen.

“I can’t believe she would just leave like that with him.” Riley said sadly.

“Oh! I believe it!” Anya said, “I mean look at him, he’s dead sexy, has an accent, girls love accents! And trust me I would know. Besides they’re together all the time even when she doesn’t have amnesia. They must’ve already has sex with lots of orgasms. And since he’s vampire he can go on forever, so that’s a plus!” Anya said cheerfully.

“ANYA!” Everyone shouted, except for Riley.

“Anya can I talk to you in the kitchen?” Xander asked her.

“But why, usually when people say that it means they want to talk in private and Giles is in the kitchen.” Anya told him.

“Fine, we’ll talk in the bathroom then!” He said, and grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room.

Riley wasn’t paying attention to them though, instead he thought about what Anya said. ‘Maybe they have had sex?’ he thought. ‘Now that I think about it Spike always looked at her funny, even before he declared he ‘loved’ her. And Buffy always sticks up for him, even more so than she does for me!’ he thought again. ‘I’ll have to ask her about that.’

“Okay I finished my scotch, now why don’t we get going so we can bring Buffy back.”Giles said entering the room.

“I don’t know Giles, I think we should leave her alone and maybe get her in the morning.” Willow said.

“Ya, that way Spike can’t follow!” Riley said bitterly.

“I suppose that should be okay, she’s just staying with Spike and she knows how to take care of herself.” Giles said thinking about it, “Where’s Anya and Xander?” Giles asked just noticing those two were gone.

“Oh Xander had to go over the rules about what not to say in front of people.” Willow told him.

“Again?” Giles said, amazed that Anya can ‘forget’ so quickly.
****************
“I know, I know” replied Anya.

“I just don’t understand what’s so hard about not being able to say that in front of people!” Xander said exasperated.

“How about I agree not to talk about sex and orgasms in front of your friends, if, we have sex. Right now.”Anya said trying to pull Xander towards her.

“Right now, as in here?” At her nod Xander continued, “No Anya, You’ve already talked me into having sex in Giles bathroom once, and that was only when I knew Spike had to be chained up in here at night!” Xander said.

“Well then I’m going to march into that living room and tell everyone what you did with your– ”
Anya tried to say but was cut off.

“Okay, okay fine. But let’s make it quick and quiet!” Xander said while taking off his shirt.

“Yeah!” Anya said.
****************
Spike and Buffy decided to stop at her house so she could pack a bag to stay over night. Spike was so happy he could die, again. Spike and Buffy entered the house hand in hand, then went straight up into her room.

“I’m gonna go get my tooth brush, can you grab me a ponytail out of my jewelry box drawer?” Buffy asked him.

“Why do you have a pony tail in your jewelry box drawer?” Spike asked.

“Well last I knew, I put one in there when I was taking my earrings out. It might not be in there anymore, but then again I could’ve forgotten to take it out.” Buffy hollered back to him from the bathroom.

Spike figured she probably didn’t have one in there anymore, but decided to check anyway. So he walked over to the little jewelry box on her dresser and opened the first drawer. Then he quickly shut it when he saw holy water in there.

“Oh by the way, there might be holy water in there so be careful honey!” Buffy said to him.

“Thanks for the warning” Spike said back.

Spike looked in the second drawer and sure enough there was a pony tail in there. ‘After all this time and she didn’t take it out?’ Spike thought. ‘She’s a pack rat.’ Then Spike went and picked the pony tail up. And when he did he almost fainted. Right under where the pony tail was, lay his old skull ring that he gave her for there ‘engagement’. ‘Why did she keep that?’ he wondered. Then Buffy came out of the bathroom and he shut the drawer.

“Is this the one?” He asked holding the pony tail up.

“Yup! That’s the one! Wow I must be a pack rat huh?”she said as she took the pony tail from Spike.

“Yep, guess so. You ready to get going?” Spike asked.

“Yup! Come on!”she said as she grabbed her bag, and Spikes hand and headed for the door.

“Oh hold on!”Buffy said, then went looking around her room for something.

“What are you looking for luv?”Spike asked.

“My diary, it can help me with my memories. I use to keep it under my bed, but I can’t find it now.” she told him.

“Oh hold on a tick.” Spike said and went over to her dresser.

He then went into her undergarments drawer and got her diary. “Here you go sweets” he said, and handed it to her.

“Wow we must be pretty close if you knew that.” she told him, “I didn’t even tell Angel where I kept my diary.”

“Yeah well you didn’t tell me ei–” he started to say but then stopped. “Come on let’s go.” he said and held out his hand for her.