Author's Chapter Notes:
Let me know what you guys think please, and enjoy (wink)
“You love me so much Spike do it then; dust the bitch!” Buffy spat out as she hung from the shackles adorning the walls of Spikes crypt, she was desperate to break free.

Dru made a small whimper-like sound in the back of her throat and Spike gaped at her. She looked into those blue eyes and froze. What the fuck had she been on? How could she not have noticed how much he cared for her, how much he would do for her if only she would swallow her pride and ask him to.

Spike turned slowly and looked at Dru, advancing slowly towards her. The vampiress started to struggle against her bonds but to no avail.

“You let the sunshine burn you, sweet William, don’t let it burn mommy too.” Dru pleaded in that insane way that he had grown used to over the hundred plus years. Only things had changed now. Her voice no longer made him shake with the need to please her, fill her, love her. His demon no longer screamed for the blood of his sire, but for the blood of the slayer. And then she was dust. No hesitation, no tears fell for the loss of his maker. Only hope shone in his eyes as he turned back towards Buffy, his Buffy.

And then the desperation left her body, replaced by need instead. Her arms where bound too securely so she used the next best thing. She swung her legs up and wrapped them around the stunned vampires neck.

After a moment he spoke. “Breaking my neck won’t kill me kitten.”

She smirked a little bit at that. If only he knew. “No, but it would hurt like a bitch.”

He tensed at that, she could feel his muscles ripple in anticipation, waiting for the blow. The blow that wouldn’t come, not yet at least, Buffy thought and a shiver ran through her body.

Spike misunderstood it as preparing for the fight and began to try and escape but Buffy would have none of that. She used her powers for the greater good and pulled Spike in as close as she could get him to her throbbing pussy.

He went dead still, easier for a dead guy than a mortal, but hard none the less. When he peeked open one eye and realised he wasn’t in screaming agony he breathed in deep.

He wrapped his arms around her so they where cupping her ass while he held her tightly.

“God slayer, smell so good, wanna taste you.”, he murmured believing that he was going to die at some point tonight so why not get his dirty little fantasies off his mind?

Buffy groaned at that, earning a shocked look from Spike.

Something was off, he could feel it in his bones, no it went deeper then that. He could feel it in his heart.

He cocked his head and studied her. “Buffy?”, there was so much hope in his voice but above that and overpowering it was pain. He thought she was fucking with him. How could she have done that? He was so strong, stronger then her, stronger then anyone she knew. How could she have turned him into someone so weak? And then it dawned on her, she no longer thought of him as un-dead, or a vampire, or even a pain in the ass….although that was something she would have to explore later on. She thought of him as someone and not something anymore, and it made a world of difference.

“You wanna’ taste me?”

He nodded his head slowly, his fingers gently kneading the flesh under his fingers, her flesh, and it felt divine.

“Then do it” she whispered, her voice raw with need.

Spike took a full second to suss things out. He was either gonna die tonight never having tasted her, or having tasted her. And if he was gonna go he wanted it to be with her spendings in his mouth.

He supported her weight with one arm and hand and used the other to peel her form fitting jeans off. He could smell her arousal and almost came at the thought that it was for him.

“Tell me you want me.”

Buffy closed her eyes as the sound of Spike’s husky voice flooded her senses, everything about this man was sexual and god help her, she loved it. “I want you baby.”

Spike groaned into her now bare curls. “Say it again slayer.”

“I want you baby.”

He hadn’t even touched her and she could feel her juices start to run down her leg, she could get used to this; that was of the sure!

Spike’s tongue flicked out and Buffy hissed when it ran over her sensitive clit. How could someone so cold make her feel on fire?

She tried to grind up against his mouth, seeking more friction and release but he would have none of that and held her in place.

“Now now slayer, cant have you cummin’ too quick, it would be a waste of that honey taste I love so bloody much.”

He put his mouth back to her pussy and dove his tongue in, lapping at her slowly. When she came he would make sure it was screaming his name.

While his tongue continued lapping he brought his fingers to her clit, ironically thanking God that he was a vampire, thus strong enough to hold her up as long as he needed too.

He pinched it and he could feel her inner muscles clamp down involuntarily on his tongue and his eyes rolled back.

“Could die a happy man right now Buffy” he breathed into her when he felt her begin to tremble.

“Don’t you dare Spike.”

“That’s it luv’, cum for me, come on baby, wanna’ feel you cum in my mouth….” he urged frantically. Suddenly nothing in the world, not even his unlife, was more important than making his slayer cream.

“Oh god….fuck, feels so good….im gonna’…”

“Say my name Buffy, say my name while you scream” he half begged, half demanded.

“WILLIAMMMM” Buffy shrieked as she rubbed frantically against his mouth, shocking them both.

When she opened her eyes dazedly what she saw shook her to the core.

Awe. Pure awe and something else. Gratitude maybe?

Without a word Spike lapped her clean and pulled the keys from his pockets after lowering her shaky legs back to the ground.

Once she was out he turned his back to her. She rubbed her wrists lightly, a little sore from the bondage they’d been in for the last few hours.

She tentatively reached out and put a hand on his shoulder.

“Spike?”

She looked in front of him and noticed the pile of dust on the crypt floor. “I’m sorry”

“What for?”

There was no emotion in his voice as he spoke, something that chilled her to the bone. She went to open her mouth but Spike cut her off.

“If you’re sorry for what just happened then stake me now pet, couldn’t live with m’self knowing that I make you sick. I can’t do it anymore Buffy, I just can’t.”

The last words where a mix between a sob and a yell as he fell to his knees and hung his head. Buffy watched as the glimmering tears slid down his pale face and realised that everything he did was graceful. From fighting to crying.

She knelt down in front of him, he wouldn’t meet her eyes and it broke her heart. She knew she wasn’t good with words, it had never been a Summer’s strong point, but one thing she was good with was actions.

She straddled his waist and cupped his face in her hands, forcing him to look at her. Without hesitation she captured his lips with hers and teased at his mouth until it opened and their tongues met.

It was like heaven to Buffy, everything felt so right. She pushed him gently onto his back and unbuttoned his red shirt, exposing his chiselled stomach and smooth, delicious looking skin.

But time was not the factor tonight, need was and so she undressed him completely. He barely moved, as if the thought of it would stop whatever dream he was having. She stripped as well and straddled him once again, taking his cock in her hand.

It felt so big and so warm, this last bit shocked her but pleasantly so. She brought his head to her already dripping center and pushed him in quickly, every inch.

Spike gasped along with Buffy at the pleasure their coming together had brought, his hands went to her waists and he finally looked into her eyes before quickly looking away again.

Buffy bit her lip and began to ride him slowly at first, letting her body grow accustomed to his size and the feel of him. It didn’t take long though, it was as if their bodies where part of a two piece puzzle, meant to fit together perfectly.

Spike’s breathing (a thing that she would always find weird to say) grew more laboured and his hips began to meet her thrusts, each shot he gave back sent a shot of electricity through her. Why she had denied herself this long would be something she would kick her own ass for afterwards.

She pinned his hands behind his head, their fingers threaded together, it seemed to give her strength.

As the pace quickened Buffy felt the need to speak. “Spike baby, talk to me.”

“Feel so bloody tight kitten, not gonna last much longer” he said, a hint of embarrassment in the words.
She leaned in close and kissed him softly, “Me neither baby. Tell me you’re mine”

“I’m yours Buffy.” He gasped out when she twisted her hips ‘just so’.

“Tell me it’s for always.”

“You know it is Buffy, I’ll always be yours.”

The sweat was glistening on the both of them now, the sounds of their bodies meeting rang out throughout the crypt and it only spurred them on.

“Tell me you love me Spike”

“Buffy i…”

“Because I love you”

He came with a roar at her simple admission and flipped her over so that he was in charge. As he thrust into her fast and hard, spilling his seed into her he bit down on her neck with his human teeth, careful not to lose himself in the moment. When he finally came down from the heaven he’d been in he found himself in one much better. Reality.

When he looked into her eyes and saw that this was no sick joke, wasn’t based on pity for the vamp with a crush, his dead heart swelled and he kissed her with a passion he never had, even with Dru.

The two pulled away breathless and touched their foreheads together.

“”I mean it Spike, I do love you, and I love William, and I love what the two of you became together, I love every single part of you.”

Spike growled and nuzzled the marks on her neck, “I love you too Buffy. This feels like a dream, like it can’t be true. I think I was made to love you” he admitted shyly.

Buffy smiled back, her instincts where telling her to do something and as a slayer she trusted her instincts above all else, so she obeyed them.

Biting down onto his neck, hard enough to draw blood, she lapped at it and whispered ‘mine’ with an urgency so intense that Spike didn’t even have time to realise what was happening as his demon rushed forth and bit into her flesh. Taking a pull of blood from her he growled ‘mine’ before taking one more and retracting his fangs. Lapping at her small wounds until they closed Buffy giggled, causing him to sit up on his elbows and look down at her.

The look in his eyes, the awe, the love, the complete adoration was something she knew would never leave.
“What are you laughing at slayer?” he asked in a faux gruff voice as he kissed the tip of her nose.

“You’re purring like a kitten”

Spike smirked. “Well, I guess ill have to make you’re pussy purr too huh princess?”

Buffy lay back and smiled, it was gonna be a long night. The first of many to come and she thanked god for giving her this gift.



Did ya like it guys? :)