[Reviews - 32] LikedPrinter
Summary: Response to Challenge #3 by Shehrezade at The Bloodshedverse - Post Chosen and The Girl in Question Spike ditches Angel in Rome and goes after Buffy.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 11283 Read: 7828
Published: 09/25/2005 Updated: 11/07/2005

1. Chapter One by Confused Muse [Reviews - 3] Liked (1644 words)
This is PG13 at the start, but I promise there will be a goodly amount of NC17 spuffiness later on :)

2. Chapter Two by Confused Muse [Reviews - 3] Liked (1876 words)
Thanks to Diabola for the beta work, and to all those of you who have reviewed so far. Please keep at it, it really is appreciated.

3. Chapter 3 by Confused Muse [Reviews - 5] Liked (1974 words)
Thank you to Diabola for the awesome beta work. I am not worthy :)

4. Chapter Four by Confused Muse [Reviews - 5] Liked (1388 words)
Thank you to Diabola for her exceptional beta work.

And thank you to all you lovely people reviewing this fic, especially: Chelsea, Cordykitten, Crystal Pegasus and brunettepet. You guys keep me going!

5. Chapter Five by Confused Muse [Reviews - 8] Liked (2274 words)
Thanks again to Diabola for continuing to beta this fic - I wouldn't want to be without your input!

And to all those reviweing - thank you for your support, your views, and your interest. The plot's still coming, if you need a sneak preview head over to the bloodshedverse and look up challenge #3 :)

6. Chapter Six by Confused Muse [Reviews - 8] Liked (2127 words)
Apologies for the delay in posting, all.

This chapter is unbeta'd - any errors are hterefore my own darned fault.