Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first fic, feel free to review.
It was dusk, the sun was just starting to set and the full moon was beginning to rise. Buffy was sitting on her bed trying to get her knee-high boots on. Her, Willow, Tara, Anya and Xander were planning on going out Bronzing tonight to celebrate their graduation.

Buffy finally got her boots on and headed downstairs. Her mother and sister, Dawn, had gone to LA for two weeks to do some work for the Gallery and visit Buffy's father, Hank. The last time Buffy saw her father things didn't go too well, so she decided to stay home this time, not wanting to have a bad start to her vacation.

The doorbell rang and Buffy went to answer it. Willow and her girlfriend, Tara, were standing on the other side.They were dressed almost the same, wearing black pants and sequence halters.

"Hey Buffy!" Willow said excitedly, "You ready to go? Xander said that he and Anya would meet us at the Bronze."

"Yeah Wills, I'm all sorts of ready! I can't believe we're done high school!" Buffy said as they headed out the door.

***

Spike really didn't know how he'd gotten talked into going to Sunnyhell to visit his uncle for the summer, but he knew he didn't like it. Somehow his parents thought that time away from London would do him good. Sure, if he wanted to be bored out of his bloody mind.

There was really nothing to do in Sunnydale. Well nothing other than going to the Bronze that is. Spike was wondering if he should go there, it wasn't like there was anything else to do around here anyways.

He got up from his bed and grabbed his duster, checking for the keys to his car. Even though the bronze was only a couple of minutes away, he planned on driving, just in case he found a girl.

***

Buffy and the others had been waiting for Xander and Anya for an hours now and were about to leave when the couple walked over to their table and sat down.

"Do I wanna know?" Buffy asked, looking at Xander.

"Of course you do!" Anya said, "Xander and I had to have sex a few times before we got here. You see sometimes when we dance to these faster songs, Xander gets a little excited and..."
"Anya."
"Xander, why do you..."
"Anya!"
"Always cut me..."
"Anya, please!"
"Off like that! I was just telling the girls how good our relationship is..."
"How long do you think this is going to go on?" Tara asked timidly.
"I don't know. You guys wanna dance?" Willow asked, inching towards the dancefloor.

The three girls went to the dancefloor and started dancing to the fast-paced techno song.

***

Spike walked into the club. It looked the exact same as the last time he was here, after he graduated two years ago. The tables were full of teens drinking and the dancefloor was packed with bodies moving to the fast beat.

Spike found a seat on a red couch on the upper part of the building, overlooking the dancers. he looked down at the sea of dancing bodies and spotted a blonde girl dancing with two other girls. She looked good, wearing a black mini and a blood red tanktop.

Spike felt the first signs of arousal as his jeans suddenly became tighter. He was going to have fun with this girl. He got up and headed to the dance floor.


***

Spike headed down to the dancefloor where he saw the girl earlier. There was something about her that seemed to be drawing him to her. That, or he was just horny. He pushed through the throng of dancers and finally found her. She was beautiful, as he first thought. he noticed that she had the most clear green eyes he'd ever seen. he had been staring at her for a while when she looked up from her friends and saw him starring at her. She gave him a coy smile that made him want to throw her over one of the pool tables and give her the best shag of her life. He refined from doing that though and shifted the uncomfortable buldge in his pants.

"Come on mate, pull yourself together."

Spike gave the girl an equally sexual smile and walked over to her.

***

Buffy had been dancing with her friends when she felt her spine tingle, telling her that someone was watching her. She turned around and saw a guy looking at her. He seemed good-looking so she gave him a flirty smile. His eyes seemed to bare into her after that and she noticed that they were the colour of the clearest ocean water. She shifted her eyes from his and admired his well defined cheekbones. He dressed like a Billy Idol wannabe, but somehow all the black and the leather duster looked good on him. She brought her eyes back up to his and he gave her a cocky grin and started walking towards her. She suddenly felt that her lacy panties weren't such a good idea, as a flood of wetness spread between her legs.

The mystery man came up behind her and quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, grinding himself against her. Buffy suddenly didn't know what she was doing, but responded to him by rubbing her ass against his crotch.

"Hey there," She said quickly, trying to take her mind off the side of his buldge, "I'm Buffy, and you are...?"
"Spike." Was his only response. She wondered if that was the name his mother gave him or if it was a nickname, and if it was, how did he get it. She'd never seen him around before, even though he looked like he was around the same age as her. He must not be from Sunnydale, maybe visiting someone that lived here. Obviously not a girlfriend. Or as least she hoped not.

"So, Spike, are you from around here or what?" Buffy asked, turning around in his arms so she was facing him.
"No, Buffy, I'm here from London visiting my uncle. Parents decided I was too much trouble and sent me here to get it out of my system" he responded, grinding against her so she'd get the point.

Buffy had to bite her tongue to keep herself from moaning outloud. What the hell was going on? No one got to her like this, not even Angel, her ex. She didn't even know this guy, and she was ready to leave the club and let him do to her what he pleased, and by the feel of things, that was a lot. She was suddenly feeling a little brave and looked at him with a sexual smile.

"You staying somewhere around here?" She asked.

***

'What the hell, did she just ask me if I was staying around here? What is she planning on...oh'

Spike's train of thought ended short as Buffy turned around and pushed her ass hard against his jean-clad dick. That was it, it wasn't going to last much longer here if he didn't get away from her. Somehow his little game had turned around on him, and now he was being played with by this little minx. Okay, fine, but she asked for it.

"Actually, I'm staying pretty close to here, but my uncle is kickin around. If you got some kinda plan for me tonight we could head to your place, luv" he said and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Buffy's face turned bright red and she quickly moved away from him, bumping into Willow in the process.

"Hey, what's the deal?!" an angry Willow turned around and for the first time saw that Buffy had been with a guy. "Oh..." she said quietly.

"Sorry Wills, I didn't see you there"
"Nah, what's okay Buffy, but who's the guy?"
"Uh.. this..." Buffy looked at Spike, her face turning a deeper shade of red.
"The name's Spike" He said, looking down at Buffy. 'What just happened here? One minute she's being a temptress, and the next she's freaking out over sex. Has she not had sex before?'
"Well Spike," Tara said, breaking his thoughts, "Why don't you hang out with us for a bit, you seem nice."
"That's be cool. I'm just here for a couple of weeks though, so don't get attached" He said and winked.
"I don't think we'll have any problems there," Buffy said, "they're lesbians."
"Right! So anyone want a drink?" Spike said, trying to change the subject.
"Actually, I think I'm gonna head home, I'm all danced out" Buffy said and glanced at Spike, "See ya guys."

Spike watched as Buffy left the group, ass swinging. God he had to get home and take care of the not so little problem forming in his pants.
--------------------------------