Author's Chapter Notes:
review this is my first pwp so please tell how i did!
*Shopping Spree*

By: MsBigBad

*******************************************************************
Disclaimer: I do not own this show cause if I did I‘m pretty sure it‘d be a porno!!! The show belongs to FOX, Mutant Enemy, and Joss who I love/adore! “Beautiful“ is by Creed and is being used without permission.

Rating: NC-17! (My first so be gentle!)

Ship: S/B Why write anything else?

Spoilers: Through “Gone” Season 6.

Archiving: Unless you have prior permission please ask. I’d love for you to host my fic! I just like to know where it goes!

Warning: This has no real plot! It’s mostly crude humor and smut!

Summary: Spike takes Buffy on a shopping spree to the mall at his expense, but what will happen when they hit the lingerie section with only five minutes till closing time? Gotta read to find out!

Note: This is pure smut so if you don’t like sex or reading about it or both then just don’t read it!

Feedback: I love it! msbigbad@msn.com -- msbigbad17@yahoo.com -- or join my group at www.groups.yahoo.com/group/bigbadhavens.

Thanks: Lauren for being my muse/best friend/beta for 4 years now! Oh and also for corrupting me! Love ya! You’re the greatest! Heather for always making me laugh! Everyone who archives/reviews my fics! Special thanks to Spikes Fashiongrrl for all the praise! All my BigBadHavens members! I love you guys! To Isabelle for inspiring me to write fan fic! Joss and his crew! Thanks for everything! James Marsters for making me want you with just a look! You’re my favorite obsession! And thank you! You my readers are what I live for! I hope you like it!

********************************************************************
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She wears a coat of colors
Loved by some feared by others
She’s immortalized in young men’s eyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How had he gotten here? What kind of madness had driven him to this point? How had he allowed this to happen to him?

“Attention shoppers. The mall will be closing in 15 minutes. Please take all final purchases to the register at this time..”

There he stood in the middle of the women’s apparel section of some fancy smancy store. They’d been here for hours. He looked sternly down at the millions of different bags he was carrying. ‘A bag for every sodding occasion.’ He thought.

“How does this look?”

“Isn’t that the same one you had on before, luv?” He asked confused and deeply annoyed.

”No. This one is totally different!” She pointed to the neckline of the red satin dress. “This is a v-neck low cut and the other was a v-neck low cut with beaded collar.”

“Right.” Whatever the hell she was talking about left him as he appreciated the view the v-neck gave him.

“So, which one do you like better?” She said turning to head back into the dressing room.

He thought a moment, trying to seem interested, and finally came to a conclusion.

“Which one shows more cleavage?”

He received a prompt smack for that remark. He didn’t care. He never thought he’d ever want to be away from the Slayer again. Today, however, he’d thought it several times. Why had he brought her here and why the hell did he offer to pay for everything? Oh yeah, there was that whole loving her and having to fulfill her every whim thing. Damn him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lust she breeds in the eyes of brothers
Violent sons make bitter mothers
So close your eyes, here’s your surprise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He needed to go out and kill something. He could hear her questions swimming around in his head.

‘Does this make me look fat?’

‘Do you think green is a good color on me?’

‘Spike, which would you buy?’

‘How does this look?’

It was enough to drive a man insane, and they had souls. He was an evil, soulless, demon. Or at least to some people’s standards. And why did she think he cared what she wore anyway? She was beautiful in anything. She could wear a bloody leotard for all he cared… actually he preferred it!

“Slayer! I think they’re gettin’ ready to close soon.” He whined.

“I just want to try on some lingerie and then we’ll leave.”

He almost dropped his bags.

“Guess a couple of more minutes couldn’t hurt.” He agreed in an upbeat tone.

He marched his happy ass over to the lingerie with a wide teeth-baring grin.

She searched through the racks carefully, knowing just how much the anticipation was killing him. Finally she found what she was looking for. The tiny piece of clothing was scarlet red overlapped in black lace. Spike was gonna die all over again when he saw her in this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beautiful is empty
Beautiful is free
Beautiful loves no one
Beautiful stripped me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doors to the dressing room swung open like an old western bar. And there was his outlaw. A scantily clad outlaw. A beautiful goddess. The top piece of the outfit barely covered her nipples. His eyes traveled downward to the thong. The black lace just made her ass look even more delectable.

“So, what do you think about this one?” She asked seductively.

There was no time to even form an answer before she was dragging him into the dressing room.

“God, Buffy.” Her lips pressed against his silencing his pleasure.

Hands roamed to all places. Across backs, down to asses. Their bodies came together in the middle of all this entanglement. The kiss broke and they both gasped for air, though one of them didn’t need it.

Spike had clothes on. This equaled bad in the Buffy wants to ravage him way. She made short time of ripping his red wife beater off. She rubbed herself against his chest taunting him with her barely covered breasts.

That was it. He’d been playing follow the leader for way too long now and it was his turn. He grabbed her up in one fluid motion and started pumping himself against her covered opening. This wouldn’t do. Not at all.

She was quick to assist him with this problem. Her newly manicured hands went to his zipper and into his pants, grabbing his cock and taking it as hers. She slowly pumped, making his eyes roll back in ecstasy. He was no longer in charge and right now he really didn’t mind. She dropped to her knees taking his pants with her. He let out a contented sigh in anticipation of what was about to come. He lost all control as her hot, wet mouth took him in inch by inch. His hands gripped her hair as he held on waiting for his moment. Moans escaped his pale lips as her hands went up to massage his balls. Her ministrations came faster and faster. He could feel the cum building up, waiting to explode into her mouth. She slowly unsheathed his dick and replaced her mouth with her hand. She stood up and began pumping him again as she licked an entrance into his mouth. He could taste himself on her and the fact that she was sharing this with him made him want her all the more. Her lips went to his neck licking and nibbling her way up to his left ear.

“I want you to fuck me Spike.” She whispered. “Please, fuck me.” She begged.

That’s all it took to send him over the edge. He bit his lower lips so hard trying to suppress a scream that it started to bleed. She smiled at the bright liquidy substance that ran down his chin and onto his neck, then she lapped at it like a dog and gave it back to him in another fiery kiss.

Then the lights went out.

“What the?” She questioned.

She was attacked instead of answered. Spike had suddenly found his erection again and was taking full advantage of the situation. She’d asked for it and he wasn’t about to disappoint her.

“Want me do you Slayer?” He smiled devilishly, pushing aside the thin fabric of her undergarments and burying his fingers inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In your mind she’s your companion
Vile instincts often candid
Your regret is all that’s left
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His fingers worked her into a frenzy. Soon she was moving against him as a puddle of pure lust ran down her thighs. She was oozing all over him and he loved it. She’d never felt want like this before. It was primal. His free hand went to her neck arching her back so he could deepen their kisses. It carefully worked it’s way to her top and ripped the hot merchandise from her trembling body. His mouth soon followed engulfing her nipple in ecstasy. Her nails scratched down the length of his back, grabbing his perfect ass. He pinned her against the wall with his firm, muscular, naked body. His head sank lower licking her belly button then taking the thong strap in his teeth and pulling it down. Her dark curls stared back at him dripping with desire. His tongue parted her folds and she cried out for more. He sucked her clit into his mouth and scrapped his teeth over it. She was panting like a bitch in heat. He was driving her wild. He continued sucking her but then got the idea of putting two very long and manly fingers inside her tight walls as well. Oh God it felt so good. She was so close. So close. So tight.

“”Oh God! Spike… I’m gonna come! I’m gonna come! Ahhhh!” She screamed throwing her head back and thrashing as wave after wave hit her.

He smiled, pleased with the effect he had on her.

Their breath came in short, ragged, and shallow breaks.

He took in their surroundings. The only light came from a nearby display counter.

“I think we’re stuck in here Slayer.”

She unlocked the dressing room door and stepped into the apparel section once again.

“Oh my God!” She exclaimed.

“I don’t think God is involved, luv.” His arms went around her waist pulling her back to him.

She held a hand up in protest.

“Shut-up!” She said, glancing around the store. “We have to get out of here.”

“Now why would you want to go doin’ that for? We’re having such a good time and all.”

“Oh! What have you gotten me into?” She whined.

He put on his excuse me? Face and then decided to ask her why her wearing sexy lingerie and dragging him into a dressing room stall was suddenly was all his fault.

“What have I gotten you into? Who started this little fashion show in the first place? I didn’t get you into anything, though I do remember helping you out of a few!”

“Well you’re the one who offered me the shopping day! Did you really think I’d be able to resist this?” She said casting her arms out.

“Oh Slayer, am I that tempting?” He mocked with a smart-assed smile on his face.

“Please spare me! I was talking about the free clothes.”

“Uh-huh.” He said skeptically, unconsciously biting his lower lip, and looking her up and down.

She was wearing his red wife beater and those damned lacy lingerie bottoms. Her hair was a mess and her cheeks were flushed from either lust or anger he couldn’t tell, it could possibly be both. She oozed pure sex. She was so beautiful. He had to have her.

He was so sexy right now. His only piece of clothing was his half buttoned black pants. There was a light sheen of sweat covering him, making his flawless body glisten as he picked her up and carried her to the four poster in the Bedroom suite section of the ritzy store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She told me where I’m going
And it’s far away from home
I think I’ll go there on my own
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There went her shirt, and his pants, and the thong. And there went their sanity. They were wild and violent. Scratching and tearing at each other. Crashing together. Harder. Faster. With more pleasure every time.

They always managed to break something. First the building, now the bed. One whole leg was broken making them slant to the left. Funny, the first time they’d ever made it to the bed and it hadn’t been either one of theirs. They lay there basking in the afterglow of great sex. Letting every orgasm be remembered and properly rested.

He stroked her hair away from her face and kissed her forehead.

“Buffy, I love you.”

“Buffy?”

Her eyes were closed, but he knew she was still awake. He knew she’d heard him. She didn’t feel the same way. He was just a good fuck. This wasn’t love making, it was casual sex. He wanted it to be so much more, but he’d always been the one to take the crumb if offered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beautiful is empty
Beautiful is free
Beautiful loves no one
Beautiful stripped me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~*THE END*~