Author's Chapter Notes:
I plan on rewriting this fic, as well as my other one seeing as they are horribly out of character. It's amazing, how much ones perception of a character can change in five years.
"SPECIAL DELIVERY"

WORD OF THE DAY: Obsessions.

MORAL: Obsessions are never good. Their un-healthy, scary for the obsessee and will never EVER work out. Trust me on this, kiddies. I know.

I screwed up what would never of been, and I screwed up a relationship that was supposed to last all of eternity. Literally. But it didn't because I wanted it all. I screwed up and here is my story.


Hey now do you see me down the way
Been watching you everyday
In my car on yer street is where I stay
I know you better that way
One day I'll be meeting you for real
You'll feel bad like I feel



I couldn't believe what I had done. I'd left the Czech Republic only to haul my pale vampiric arse over to sunny California, home of Valley girls, my Sire, Angel, Hollywood, and the only good thing about that damn state?

The Hellmouth.

Oh, and the blonde Slayer, whom I'd love to get my way with. Heard She and my Sire are getting pretty close. Always like him. Taking what's mine. So many times back in the past, I'd catch him with my girl. MY Dru. Then he went on this whole thing of how when yer a vampire, nothing is YOURS. You share. Well I've always been one to break the rules. I come to Sunnyhell and stop off at this warehouse-turned-nightclub called The Bronze, and who has his arms around Her, dancing to some slow song?

Angel.

Ponce is gunna be able to fit in one of 'em ashtrays on the Bronze's bar counter in a couple of seconds.

Only I do not attract attention to myself. She cannot know I'm here -yet. I'll make my grand entrance soon. I know she's here, though, so I leave and get in to my car. After going in to some sleazy bar which I plan to NEVER go back to, some bartender named Willy gives me a lead as to where I could find the Slayer, and so I drive over to Revello St, and park in front of her gaff. I can smell her, so I know it's the right place.

It'll blow you away - Yer gonna fall for me
And the voices told me
To blow you away - Yer gonna fall for me


I perfected my plan, and a few days later, when I knew she was home alone -Angel was out of town, and her mum was out in L.A for a week- I left my car -it was night- and went to her door. . . .

Hey now well I'm knocking on yer door
This special delivery is yours
My infatuation is true
Hello, I've got something for you


She invites me in -after I tell her I am Angel's en-souled fledgling. The Girl is juvenile. And blonde. Believes anything I'm telling her. We sit on her couch and talk, and I use the charm that ended up making Angel fall for me back in the day. This isn't the time nor place to tell of the things Angelus and I did, that's a whole new story.

We talk for a couple of hours, watch something on the telly, and the girl must really be jonsing for some one to touch her 'cos sooner than I thought, she was in my arms, letting her kiss her.

It'll blow you away - Yer gonna fall for me
And the voices told me
To blow you away - Yer gonna fall for me
If you hadn't sold me
I'd still be away - Yer right in front of me

A thousand images were going through my mind, then, as she straddled me, frantically tugging my duster and shirt off. She'd willingly taken her shirt off a while back -guess she's one of 'em Cali sluts who never wears a bra...typical. I suggested me and her go somewhere that wasn't the livingroom couch -wouldn't do to have Angelus noticing my scent in the Girl's house.

We ended up in her mum's bedroom -naughty little thing. Angelus would be pissed, I can tell you that right now. I took away his little Slayer's innocence.

Boo fucking hoo. He took worse from my Dru. This was payback.

I did what I wanted, screwed her eleven ways to Sunday, then something unbelievable happened.

She reconized who I really was, and that I'd been lying my arse off to her all night. She got angry, and beat the shite outta me. She called me some choice things, and funny, just then Angel decides to show up. Her bleeding savior.

He kicks the shite outta me, and desperately wants to finish what Buffy started, but something inside of him won't let him do it. He can't kill me. Of course, I get cocky and make some comment on that, also letting slip how good he feels inside of me.

That move right there got me thrown out Joyce's bedroom window, sans my clothing. The sun is nearly up by now, and so I head back to my car, thankful I wasn't stupid enough to not bring a change of clothing.

In all honesty? It hurts. That even when she knew who I was, she didn't want me? It hurt like a bitch. I headed back to Dru, and she didn't welcome me back with love, lets just say.

Angelus had let her know of what I had done, and she went on this whole rantage, which ended what me and her had shared for over one hundred and twenty years.]

Guess it was my fault. I was obsessed with the skanky blonde thing. Hell, when Dru and I had made a stop-over in London back in '97, I'd stolen everything they had on the blonde Slayer.

Dru questioned that, I just said I wanted to know all her weaknesses so I could bag her. Dru always had a gift. Second sight. Premonitions. Visions. Call them what you will, but she had 'em, and while they were good and helpful most of the time, I only once cursed them: When they showed her that I wanted Buffy. Not her. So I headed back to Sunnyhell. Originally on a suicide mission. Search and destroy. Kill Angelus for ruining my un-life, kill the blonde-bitch then kill m'self. T'was bloody brill.

Can't break away from my sins
Cannot pray
But you can't kill a man when he'd got no hope
You can't kill a man when he's got no hope