Author's Chapter Notes:
Im sorry some seem to take offense to how I made her find out where the call came from. Im a small town girl whos never been more then 30mins from home let alone out of my state or country. But I will do some research to find a better way to let her find out. Sorry agian.
Each fight went well surprisingly well. They looked a little beat up but nothing major, nothing they hadn't been through before. The Order of the Black Thorn was dead, their link to the seniors dead and now they all stood in the alley together watching the herds come in.

Angel looks at the approaching crowd. It's hundreds, if not thousands, of demons of all sorts, shapes and sizes. A huge winged dragon flies angrily toward them overhead.

"OK. You take the 30,000 on the left... " Gunn says

"You're fading. You'll last 10 minutes at best. " Illyria says

Standing he says "Then let's make 'em memorable. "

Angel steps forward and Spike, Gunn and Illyria follow. Spike is standing off to Angel's right side. Buffy and Willow next to him. Angel is flanked a step behind by Gunn on the right and Illyria and Connor on the left. They stare at the horde of demons approaching them in the alley.

"In terms of a plan? "

"We fight. "

"Bit more specific. "

Stepping forward "Well, personally, I kind of want to slay the dragon." the demon horde attacks "Let's go to work." swings his sword. They all rush in and as Angel wanted the dragon was toast quickly. The rest of the fight not so much they all did their thing taking one demon after another. Willow casting fireballs and stuns as Buffy swung her nifty axe/stake weapon she got during the battle with the first taking one head off after another. Angel and the others with their big swords. The Battle went on for hours. Wes got fatally wounded and Angel quickly dragged him off to a safer place. One by one the demons went down the gang were all pretty banged up but kept on fighting. With still about half to go the army suddenly dispersed literally disappearing in thin air and the gang all fell and just laid there not caring or worrying about why. Suddenly Angel jumped up

"We have to get to Wes." Rushing off when he got to where he left him he realized he was no longer there. Looking around frantically he say the rest of the gang approach and noticed Illyria wasnt with them and breathed a sigh of relief. "Illyria didn't waste any time did she."

"Guess not she was still there when, well when it ended." Gunn said shrugging.

"Well I guess it's safe to say if they aren't here he must of still been alive she wouldn't of bothered otherwise. Let's go." They all rushed to the hospital. Once there found Wes who was in a coma but alive. The doctors insisted on patching them all up. Too bad they didn't know half of them would be healed quick enough anyhow. Back in the waiting room Angel spoke up.

"You know this isn't the end right?" They all nodded but Willow and Buffy.

"What do you mean? We just killed twice as many demons then we have in sunnydale put together." Willow asked "How could we not be done?"

"Well there is the fact that if we didn't piss Wolfram and Hart off by killing off the Order we just killed half their army too they are going to want us dead even if it means doing it themselves, and when you add in they obviously pulled the rest out somehow makes it even worse. The way I figure it they wouldn't of pulled them out if they hadn't decided to take care of the problem themselves." Willow just nodded but Buffy chimed in.

"How long do we have to recover you think before they come after us."

"I'd reckon less then a day, Pet, probably a lot less." Spike said. Buffy just looked at him they fought this whole time together even during the order part and never said anything. 'And now there was more to come would she ever get a chance to really tell him how she felt?' She wondered

"He is probably right so, while I hate to leave Wes, we should get to preparing for this one."

"Prepare? We just took on thousands of demons and we need to prepare for three?" Willow asked

"Well of course Red. I mean think about it these are the ones that had all those demons under their control. I reckon they are a little worse then them."

"Shall we then?" Illyria asked.

"Your not staying with him?" Angel asked her.

"No he'll be here when I'm done kicking ass." Angel nodded at her and they all got up and left.

Back at the office Willow cloaked the room so they could discuss the battle ahead. "While this isn't the best place to be when Wolfram and Hart are after you its where our resources are so here we are." Angel said and began explaining what little he knew of Wolfram and Hart. "The name that is all I know if you break it up its their names Wolf, Ram, and Hart. We don't know if they are demons, higher beings or what but I can tell you for sure we are about to find out. So grab the best things you can find to defend yourself. We aren't waiting for them to come and get us they will have the upper hand then were going take that from them." Gunn nodded knowing what Angel meant...The White room. They all grabbed weapons and Willow grabbed her laptop and got in contact with the coven. Angel looked at her questioningly.

"Just grabbing a little more power so to speak." She said with a smile. After a few minute she stood up lit some candles and spoke some words very few of them understood. The room flashed and they all glowed slightly before dimming back again.

"OK what the bloody hell was that Red?" Spike asked

"Oh just a new trick I learned. You ones with excellerated healing already just got a boost and us without just got some." Willow said with a smile.

"Bloody hell women we couldn't of got that hours ago?" Spike asked

"Actually no, the Coven didn't feel we needed it then. They do now. So evidently they agree with Angel that these guys are a lot worse."

"Great" Spike said before brighting up a bit. "So how much excellerated?"

"Not sure exactly well just have to wait a see I guess." Willow said. "Ready?" They all went in to the elevator and Gunn sent them to the white room.

"Damn that's bright." Buffy said. Angel nodded and lead the gang into the room. Then looked at Gunn.

"Well here we go. The black cat was killed awhile ago but with Wolfram and Hart around nothing stays that way. So anyhow me and the cat sorta have a understanding." Suddenly a really big black cat was standing next to him He bent down and next thing they all knew their was a door on the other side of the room. "Let's do this then." Gunn said and lead the way. After about 20 minutes of walking they came to another door. Walking though it, into a black room.

"I guess were here." Buffy said. Noticing she wasnt the only one that seen the 3 normal looking men standing in front
of them.

"I see they." The first one said. "Found us." The second one said. "Good for them." The third one said.
Buffy rolled her eyes. "Finishing each others sentences how cute."

"Oh but." first said "its more" second said "then that dear" third said "child. We are." firsts said "one. Don't" second said "you see" the last one just laughed. Suddenly they merged into what kinda looked like a totem with arms and legs on the top was the Wolf head bellow it was the ram head and bellow that was the hart's head. And just as suddenly came together it broke apart again. The gang rushed them. Angel, Connor, and Gunn on the Wolf, Buffy and Spike on the Ram and Illyria on Willow on the Hart.

Angel, Connor, and Gunn swung their swords and the Wolf knocked them right out of their hands and across the room. They charged at him knocking him down and began beating his face in. He quickly swung his arm again and they went flying across the room blood dripping from them. Gunns wounds stopped bleeding almost immediately while Angel and Connors just disappeared. "Nice spell, Willow." Gunn yelled as he jumped up, grabbed his sword and charged agian Angel right behind him.

In the mean while, Buffy and Spike were hacking their sword and axe at the ram who now wore the face of the ram blood dripping down his head. But he healed quickly too. "Great no advantage there." Buffy said and began hacking at him harder.

Illyria and Willow made quick work on the Hart Willow first tried a stun which he broke from quickly but didn't see Illyria as she knocked him back across the room. Willow tossed fireball after fireball at him as Illyria beat his head in. Quickly Willow magically threw her axe at him cutting his head off which rolled across the ground to land at her feet. "Lets get to it then" Illyria said and began to chop his body up Willow did the same to his head. "Hey Buff go for the head."

"I am duh."

"No no I mean cut it off." She yelled at her. Angel and Gunn heard and they both hacked at his neck at the same time from different sides. But their weapons were thrown away agian. "Damn it." Gunn yelled as he jumped on the Wolf. Illyria coming up behind the ram and and sending him and Gunn across the room. Buffy and Spike were still going at the Ram when Willow joined them. Distracting the Ram as Buffy and Spike chopped off his head.

"To pieces" Willow said and they began to chop him up.

"NO!" The wolf yelled as he slowed time.

"Hi..gh..er.....be...ing.....th..en." Spike said slowly looking at Illyria as that's a power she had.

"You may have killed the Ram and the Hart but you will not get the best of me." Suddenly growing three times his size, and changing into a full wolf. Just as the time slow broke he charged at Angel. The rest came running jumping, and hacking, and punching at him. All being thrown back as he continued to go for Angel. Who to the Wolfs dismay was more then ready sword in hand. As the Wolf got close Angel began to swing in one fast motion he took the wolfs head off.

Once he was in bits they put the piles together and Spike set fire to it. "They are so not coming back." Buffy said before she collapsed. The spell healed her but didn't keep her from exhaustion. Spike picked her up and they left the black room and returned to Angel's office. Illyria left for the hospital before anyone even sat down. Spike laid
Buffy on the couch.

"Let her rest." Willow said sinking into a chair. Spike nodded and took a seat also next to Connor. Angel sat behind his desk. and Gunn just sunk to the floor.

"We did it we really did." Angel said

"You do know what this means don't you?" Gunn asked and Angel shook his head. "You really own Wolfram and Hart. Whats the first order of business Boss?"

"Change the name." He said and they all laughed.