[Reviews - 61] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers is, at nineteen, single mom of three-year-old Cody. When she goes off to college, she meets a lot of new friends, among them William ‘Spike’ Giles. Could there be more than friendship between them? And what happens when a little thing called life decides to interfere?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 20974 Read: 10488
Published: 10/09/2005 Updated: 09/14/2006

1. A new beginning by Tess [Reviews - 10] Liked (3076 words)
This is a new story I've been working on that has sort of turned into my 'baby'. I'm planning on a long story, but we'll see how that goes. Anyway, I hope you like it, and reviews are always appreciated.

I don't own any of the characters.

Thanks to Nichole, who's helped me a lot with, well, basically, all of my stories!

2. Registration by Tess [Reviews - 9] Liked (3099 words)
Here's the second chapter. Thanks to everyone who reviewed, it's great to get feedback!

I don't own the characters.

Thanks to Nichole for her help!

3. First day by Tess [Reviews - 5] Liked (3128 words)
Sorry for the delay, been really busy. Here's chapter three, anyway. Be patient, they'll meet in the next chapter.
I don't own the characters.
Thanks to Nichol for her help.

4. Attractions by Tess [Reviews - 7] Liked (2585 words)
Here's chapter four for you guys, hope you like it. Thanks to everyone who's reviewed, I love it!

I don't own any of the characters.

Thanks to my beta, Nichole, for her help!

5. Study buddies... or more? by Tess [Reviews - 9] Liked (4228 words)
Here's chapter five for you, hope you enjoy it.
I don't own any of the characters.
Thanks to my beta, Nichole, for her help.

6. Thank you by Tess [Reviews - 7] Liked (2405 words)
I am very very sorry about the lack of updates. I've had a really bad writers block, and my beta is MIA. So this chapter hasn't been betae'd. As usual, I don't own the characters.

7. Valentine's Day by Tess [Reviews - 14] Liked (2453 words)
So, guys, this is the end of this story. But don't worry, there will be a sequel, which is really the main story. This was just working up to the actual plot, background if you will. So thanks to everyone who's reviewed, I really appreciate it, and enjoy! Oh and I don't own them.