Author's Chapter Notes:
Big thanks as always to my fantastic beta, Flibble. She made room in her uber busy schedule to satisfy my lust for posting...what a doll! *Hugs!* Thanks to Evan and Andrew for encouragement in the uh...naughty areas, and to Wade, for teaching me more than I wanted to know. *Wink* Here's my first-ever shot at porn, so for god's sake, people, read it and tell me how I did! Thanks and enjoy!
Chapter Five




Buffy was alone in the house. Xander, Willow, and Spike had gone into town to run some errands. Laundry seemed to be the most useful way to occupy herself. So, with a full basket held against her hip, she made her way into the dark basement, careful not to trip on the stairs.

Halfway down, movement caught her eye. Startled, she stopped, still half hidden by the basement ceiling, and waited for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. If it was another raccoon or something that had gotten into the house, she didn't want to frighten it. When she was finally able to make out what it was, she nearly dropped her laundry basket.

As she stood there, bent double, her eyes bugged out and her jaw reached the level of her navel. That was no raccoon. And apparently, Spike wasn't as gone as she'd thought. He was lying on top of his bed, wearing nothing but the moonlight streaming through the window, and he was...

*Oh my holy God!*

Buffy could see now what the movement was: he was slowly pumping one hand up and down his fully erect and gorgeously proportioned cock. She could see it glistening with his precum as he'd run his palm over the belled head every few strokes and gather it up to lubricate his shaft. Of course she should have just left, turned right back up the stairs and gotten far away, let him do...that...in peace. But she somehow found herself rooted to the spot, unable to tear her eyes away from his lean, chiseled form and the knee-weakening look of pleasure on his face.

Without knowing it was happening, she placed the laundry basket on the stair above her and knelt to get a better look. One arm brushed against her nipple as she knelt, and suddenly, almost of its own volition, her right hand unbuttoned her jeans and slipped into her soaked panties, running a finger up her wet slit.

*I'm a total pervert! I'm a peeping Tom! Scratch that, peeping Buffy. I can't sit here and do this.* Spike made a low, rumbling moan at the exact moment her finger found her clit, and Buffy found she could, in fact, do nothing else.

She watched as his other hand slid slowly down his perfect abdomen to fondle his sac, and his back arched off the bed a bit at the new sensation. She had to bite her lip to keep from moaning as she inserted two fingers into her tight pussy; she'd never seen or done anything so erotic in all her life. His hand started to move faster up and down his length, facilitated by the more frequent drops of sticky fluid leaking from the slit at the tip. He was breathing faster, and making the sexiest little noises she'd ever heard. She was enthralled by the way he began pumping his hips up and down, and she plunged her fingers in and out in time with his thrusts, rubbing her thumb harder against her clit.

Buffy had never been so wet, and she was so close to cumming, there was no way she could stop now if she tried. Spike thrust into his hand faster and moaned out one word: "Buffy". That was all she needed. Her hand was flooded with her own juices and a cry was ripped from her throat; her body tensing violently as she came.

When she opened her glassy eyes, she could see him staring at her with a horrified look on his face. But she noted his hands never stopped their movements. She had given herself away. Now he knew she'd been watching him. And even more unsettling was the fact that she didn't care. Buffy stood, never breaking eye contact, and carefully made her way down the stairs on shaky legs.

Spike watched her, wide-eyed, still stroking himself as she stopped at the foot of his bed. She licked her lips as she got a closer look at his exquisite nude form. The next thing she knew, she was pulling her shirt up over her head and pushing her still unbuttoned pants down her legs. Seeing him lick his own lips, she looked him straight in the eye as she unhooked her bra, exposing her full, firm breasts to his entranced gaze. She squeezed them together and pinched her nipples, delighting in the way his cock twitched in his hand. Buffy ran her hands slowly down the length of her torso, hooking her thumbs into her drenched panties and sliding them off her smooth legs. Spike let out a groan and she couldn't hold back anymore.

She crawled up on the bed with him and swung one leg over his, her cunt now hovering directly over the tip of his erection. Running her hands from his chest to his navel, she marveled at the way his muscles twitched and flexed under her palms. Slowly, she bent down to kiss him, tasting him softly and experimentally. Almost as though the kiss had breathed life into him, Spike moved for the first time since he'd realized she was there. He was suddenly sitting up, pressing his chest against hers, and kissing her with a passion she'd never felt before. It was as though he wanted to devour her, body, mind and soul. She plundered his mouth feverishly with her tongue, but they both stopped abruptly with twin gasps as his hardness brushed against her intimately.

Buffy reached between them slowly, taking hold of his cock and guiding the tip to her aching clit. She rubbed it against herself and they both jerked and closed their eyes at the contact. He dipped his head a bit to take a peaked nipple into his mouth, sucking at it and laving it with his tongue while she continued circling her bundle of nerves with his leaking cock. Spike began tugging and nibbling at her nipples in earnest, and she held him to her with her free hand, playing with the soft curls on the nape of his neck.

It took only a few moments before their movements became more frantic, grinding against each other and mewling into the night. She moved him faster and faster against herself, their bodies jerking and tensing as they both came closer to the edge. Suddenly, Buffy felt the strangest and best thing she ever had in her life. Her clit caught in the slit of his belled head, causing an unbelievable shock of sensation to course through their bodies. They arched away from each other as they orgasmed, Spike roaring her name as his cum splashed against her pussy, Buffy screaming his while she felt him explode against her. She felt herself falling backward, and was surprised when she landed against a soft pillow.

*What the...why does he have a pillow at the foot of his bed?*

Opening her eyes, she found herself alone, in her own bed, in her own room, soaked in sweat with a sticky hand still between her legs.

*Oh my god! It was a dream? A freaking dream?*

Buffy didn't know whether to laugh or cry, torn between relief and a disappointment she wouldn't let herself admit. She hadn't thought about it very long at all before exhaustion pulled her into a fitful sleep.



***



It took Buffy a good three days to work up the courage to be in the same room with Spike, let alone look him in the eye. Of course, things were made even more difficult by the small matter of Spike hanging about the house constantly, on account of being laid up by his present status of "burnt to a crisp". To top it all off, her mind and body seemed hell-bent on her continued mortification. She'd had similar dreams each night since the first. At least she was comfortable in the knowledge that she wasn't one to talk in her sleep. She hoped. But she wasn't alone in her present discomfort.

Buffy hadn't said two words to him since their heart-to-heart in the basement, and Spike had taken it to mean that he'd somehow made her uncomfortable or upset her. And just when he was starting to think she could like him. Although he couldn't fathom what offense had slipped through his lips, he'd convinced himself he'd bollocksed up something that may have had potential.

Thus, it was with great relief for both of them that the weekend finally came, bearing with it the arrival of Willow's boyfriend, Oz. Xander and Spike had put their differences aside for the most part and were fast becoming friends, both of them looking forward to having another male presence in the house. Sunday evening found Spike reading on his bed when headlights caught his eye through the window. Peering out through the glass, he knew immediately he would get along with Red's boytoy just swimmingly. As the vehicle's ignition and headlights were turned off, he could make out a thrashed old cargo van in the drive, sporting several different colors of paint, ranging from mottled black to pure rust, and it looked as though it were riding on four spare tires. It was the sort of car one named; something that reflected the boundless memories created within its dilapidated sanctuary with the closest of friends. Spike barely got a look at the man stepping down from the cab before an elated squeal pierced the night and said man was bowled over by an armful of Willow. He chuckled and marked his place in his book before setting it down to go and meet The Great Oz.

As he entered the foyer, he found Xander and Buffy were already exchanging greetings with the newcomer, and Willow appeared to have been surgically fused to her boyfriend at the hand.

"Oh, Oz, this is Spike," she stated, bringing Oz's hand up with her own as she pointed.

Spike stepped forward and the two shook hands genially. It was strange to finally meet the man Red had gushed about every day for months. Oz was shorter than he'd imagined, only as tall as Willow, with red hair to match hers and a kind, handsome face. There was an aloofness about him, almost as though he was privy to something no one else knew, but would never dream of boasting about it.

"Can we help you with your bags, mate?" Spike offered.

"Oh, thanks but no, this is it," Oz replied, gesturing to the small duffel bag and guitar case at his feet. "I'm not exactly what you'd call high maintenance," he added with a shrug.

"So we don't have to carry your stuff up the stairs? Then I say yay for non-high maintenance Oz!" Xander said happily.

Willow gave him a look, her eyebrows raised.

"Guess not," Xander mumbled as he grabbed Oz's duffel and turned up the stairs.


***


A short while later, they were all in the kitchen chatting and sipping hot cocoa.

"So Oz, Willow said your band is playing at The Bronze this weekend," Buffy mentioned over her mug.

"Yeah, you guys should come. Always more fun to embarrass ourselves in front of friends," he replied.

"Hey, Spike plays guitar too, don't you?" Willow asked.

He shrugged. "Been known to dabble a bit, yeah."

"Well, hey, we're rehearsing tomorrow if you want to come jam. Maybe even play a song with us or something this weekend. You sing at all?" Oz inquired.

"Technically," Spike admitted quietly. He'd never played in front of people before, and the thought made his stomach tighten. "But I dunno. Wouldn't want to impose."

The room at large was suddenly a chorus of support, everyone encouraging him to join with the band for their own curiosity's sake. Buffy touched his arm lightly, speaking to him for the first time in days.

"Yeah, Spike, you totally should! You didn't tell me you played. I'd love to hear you. And Oz's band is a lot of fun."

He couldn't help the wide grin that stole across his face before he turned to Oz.

"Count me in."







A/N: Whew! My very first smut over and done with! Thank the lord. Hope it was up to expectations. Okay, now scroll down a little bit, and you'll see this box that says REVIEW. Now, be a good little reader and do as you're told. Lol! Reviews=encouragement=more writing=faster updates! Thanks a million!