"Are you sure about this, Buffy?" Spike asked. He took off his duster, throwing it over the back of a chair. The rooms were quite nicely furnished. They even had soft armchairs. One of which Spike practically threw himself into. He watched the Slayer, gauging her mood. Buffy nodded, uncertain of what to do.

"Well come over here and show me, Slayer," Spike said, patting his lap, letting her know that he wasn't going to act different now that they were out of the public eye. Buffy flung herself across the room and onto Spike's lap. His arms closed around her as she buried her face in his neck.

"I love you, Spike. I am so sorry. What can I do to make it up to you," Buffy breathed into Spike's neck. Spike curled his fingers through her hair to gently pull her face away from his skin. He looked into her tear-filled eyes.

"You need to forgive yourself, Buffy, I have. There is nothing for you to make up for. Just hearing you say you love me is enough," Spike announced before crushing his lips to hers. They sat there kissing, their hands tangled in each other's hair, for several minutes until Buffy became aware of Spike's growing erection. She pulled back to whisper in his ear.

"Let me take care of you, Spike, your wish is my command." Spike's reaction was instantaneous. Groaning, he told Buffy to get up and undress completely. This gave him a chance to adjust his hard-on as she hurried to comply. When she was totally naked in front of him, he suppressed another groan as his eyes traveled over her lush body. Her rosy nipples were hard and tight with anticipation and he could see her pubic hairs getting wet with her juices. Her scent filled him up and overrode all his other senses.

"You are so beautiful, Buffy. I love you so very much. Now get over here and unbutton my jeans for me. I need to feel your hot mouth on me." Buffy hurried towards her vampire ready obey his every little whim. She knew how much he loved to have his dick sucked.

"I love to suck your cock, Spike. I said before I didn't, but I do," Buffy announced, as she helped him unbutton his pants and slip them down off his hips. His hard-on sprung free, causing Buffy to lick her lips. She bent at the waist to give Spike a long hot kiss before dropping to her knees in front of him. She then freed his feet from his boots and removed his pants entirely. Spike leaned slightly forward and whipped off his t shirt. Now he was as naked as she was.

Grasping Spike's cock in her hands, she leaned in to place an open-mouthed kiss on the head. She opened her mouth and engulfed him with her mouth. Spike reached up to stroke her hair. He adored Buffy, was her willing slave, but having her kneeling at his feet with her hot little mouth taking him in made him feel every bit the master vampire he was.

Unable to wait any longer to be inside Buffy's hot, tight wetness, Spike leaned down to bodily bring Buffy up onto his lap. She rose up on her knees to allow the head of his cock to brush against her, before slowly sinking down on him. His face lit up with the same wondrous look he had so many months ago in the abandoned building.

"Oh Slayer, so hot...'ve missed you...so much...missed your heat...missed everything...I love you," Spike bellowed as he lunged up into her pussy, spilling his cold seed. It felt like forever since he had been inside her and he couldn't hold on for any longer. Buffy's head fell back as Spike's cock hit that special place inside of her, causing her to orgasm.

"Missed you, too, Spike. I love you, but I am still sorry. What do you want to do next?" Buffy whispered as she wiggled around on his lap.

Spike stood up to carry the Slayer, who was still attached to his cock, to the bed where he dropped both their bodies onto the bedspread. Buffy grunted beneath him as another mini spasm hit her body.

"Time for Round Two, pet. This time we won't miss the bed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy awoke, glancing at the clock she saw only a few hours had passed since she and Spike had fallen asleep. She felt surprisingly refreshed. As she thought back over the events of the past few hours, her focus narrowed in on one thing.

Magically resurrected women having sex with vampires might cause pregnancy. It had for Angel and Darla.

Buffy closed her eyes and began to concentrate. Trying to remember when her last period was. She knew she had one almost immediately after her and Spike had demolished the house. That's why she was so grouchy when she came to the crypt to ask him for help to find Rack. The way his nostrils had flared and the smirk on his face had pissed her off at the time. And she had had one immediately after the sex in the alley behind the Doublemeat Palace and then again right after her birthday. But she couldn't think of another one since then. And her birthday had been two, almost 3 months ago. If she was it would explain a lot. The bad moodiness when Riley came to town, the emotional roller coaster she had felt at the Wedding from Hell.

Buffy slipped out of bed, making sure she didn't disturb the sleeping vampire. She paced the floor, her thoughts becoming more and more chaotic as she thought about being pregnant. Not just pregnant, but pregnant by a master vampire. One who didn't have his soul? This was so wrong! This couldn't be happening.

Buffy feel to her knees. What was she thinking? She hadn't even taken a test yet to confirm or deny pregnancy. Besides she loved Spike and he loved her. She just wasn't so sure he would want to have a baby with her. What if he didn't want to have a baby with her? A tear leaked down her cheek.

The thud of Buffy falling to her knees caused Spike to wake up. He immediately sat up to find out what was the matter. Buffy looked over at him and smiled. She knew she needed to hide what she was thinking quickly. Spike always knew when something was up.

"Just tripped, baby. For being the Slayer, I sure am a klutz sometimes," she reassured the sleepy vampire. He smiled at her.

"If you are sure, Goldilocks. Whatcha up to?" asked Spike yawning. He laid back down on his side to watch Buffy rise to her feet. She moved around the room to gather her clothes. Buffy was right, Spike did know something was up, he just decided he wouldn't press Buffy about it. Last night had been so perfect, making love for hours, that he didn't want to make her mad. Brassed-off Slayers and sex weren't so mixy, in the words of the Scoobies.

"I thought I would take a shower then see if the others need anything from the drugstore. I forgot to pack a few things and I need to go get them," replied Buffy, "Did you need anything while I was out?"

"Think I am out of fags. Check my coat pocket for some dosh. Love ya. pet." said Spike. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. Buffy stared at the peaceful face of her sleeping vampire and sighed. She needed to get showered and to the drugstore.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy got back from the drugstore, purchases in hand. She dropped off the other women's bags at their respective doors. When she entered her bedroom, she immediately checked to see if Spike was awake. Great, he was still asleep.

Buffy went into the bathroom with her bag of goodies. She opened the bag to get a few of the items out, including the pregnancy test, but the rest she put under the sink for later. Spike was in for a big surprise. Buffy tore into the tester box and read the instructions. Hmm, seemed simple enough. Pee on the end and wait 3 minutes. One line means not pregnant, two lines mean pregnant.

Once she had done that, she sat on the toilet taking deep breaths. She kept glancing at her watch. Boy, three minutes could feel like forever. Buffy's thoughts swirled around her head, creating chaos in thier wake. All the thoughts from earlier in the day hit her again. What if? What if?

Finally it was time to look at the tester. She picked it up, stared at it, put it down, and repeated the process several times. As reality began to sink in, Buffy could feel blackness surround her awareness and she slipped boneless to the floor in a full faint.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn knocked quietly on Buffy's door not wanting to wake Spike up. When she didn't get an answer, she tried the doorknob. Oh good, it's unlocked. She turned the knob and peeked into the room. Spike was asleep on the bed, thankfully covered, but Buffy was no where in sight. Dawn hurried over to the bathroom, only to find Buffy on the floor. She hurried to sister's side, worry seeping into her system.

"Buffy, Buffy, wake up," she said, shaking Buffy. Buffy's eyes opened as she moaned. She looked up into Dawn's concerned eyes.

"What are you doing here, Dawnie?" asked a confused Buffy. She sat up and leaned against the sink cabinet.

"I came in to tell you Xander will be coming down from Sunnydale later today, as soon as he gets his car fixed. Guess he had a fender bender," Dawn spied the pregnancy tester on the floor and picked it up, "Buffy, is there something you want to tell me?" She waved the tester in front of Buffy's face.

"Um, I am pregnant," Buffy said, sheepishly. She had wanted to tell Spike first to see his reaction before telling anyone else. Oh well, too late now.

"Who's the father? I thought Spike was your boyfriend," Dawn accused Buffy. How could Buffy have cheated on Spike?

"Dawn! Spike's the father. Didn't you hear the conversation yesterday about mystically resurrected woman and vamps getting pregnant?" Buffy defended herself fiercely.

Dawn flung her arms around Buffy, "I am going to be an auntie! Me! Auntie Dawn!" Buffy returned the hug with a tight one of her own.

"You aren't upset, Dawnie?" Buffy just had to ask.

"Hell no!!! And anyone who is? I will just pull their hair!" announced Dawn. She was so happy for her sister and for Spike. A baby!

"Don't tell anyone yet. I need to make sure Spike's all right with it," Buffy said worriedly. She reached up to stroke Dawn's hair, letting that calm her nerves, "Better get the others off this floor. I have a plan and it might get a bit noisy. I am worried Spike might be quite the denial guy for a while when I tell him."

Dawn nodded as she helped her sister to her feet. She hurried out of the bathroom with a smirk on her face. She was off to get the other Scooby ladies to go downstairs. Maybe some shopping goodness was in order. She could throw some subtle clues out and see if anyone caught them. On her way out the door, she said over shoulder, "Make sure you lock the door, Buffy. You don't want any unwanted visitors."

~~~~~~~~~

Spike awoke to find himself tied spread-eagle to the bedposts. When he experimentally pulled on wrist, whatever was holding him had tightened. He raised his head to look around the room. His eyes lit on a provocative sight. The Slayer, his Slayer was sitting on the armchair clad only in thigh high chocolate colored nylons. Spike's cock immediately hardened.

Buffy was rubbing lotion into her high pert breasts. Spike sniffed the air and caught a whiff of chocolate and marshmallow. He watched as she plucked her nipples into hard nubs before her fingers delved further down her body, spreading a large dollop of the lotion down her abdomen to her pussy. Her cleanly shaven pussy. Spike groaned. He had begged her on more than one occasion to shave down there for him, but she never would.

"It's amazing what one can find at drugstores these days," Buffy began to speak as she rubbed lotion into her pussy lips, "Things to tie up your boyfriend. Things to rub all over your body, just not sure if rubbing this yummy lotion in or having you lick it off, which will be more fun. And other things, too, Spike." Buffy got up from her seat and with swaying hips approached the bed.

Buffy climbed on the bed and straddled Spike, leaning forward to rub her breasts on his chest. Spike groaned again. The feel of her clean shaven pussy against his stomach muscles were a big distraction. Buffy nipped at his earlobe, grabbing his attention.

"God, Slayer, quit teasing me," Spike demanded pulling against his restraints, even knowing he was just tightening them. He was so hot and ready to play, but it appeared his vixen had other plans. Buffy moved from his earlobe to his neck, where she gently bit down on his dead pulse point. She wanted him significantly distracted when she told him the big news.

"They sell lots of other things at drugstores, baby, like pregnancy testers," she whispered into his flesh as she removed her teeth from his neck.

"Slayer, my boys are dead, remember?" Spike announced. What was going on in the Slayer's head?

"Remember the conversation about mystically resurrected women and vamps getting pregnant yesterday?" Buffy asked. She trailed her tongue down his chest till she got to a dark, masculine nipple. She kissed it to hardness before nipping at it. She then looked up into his face as he nodded, "Well who here in this room are a mystically resurrected woman and the vamp she's been fucking?"

"Luv, that's impossible," stated Spike, shaking his head in disbelief. She couldn't be pregnant with his child. But listening closely to her body, he could hear another heartbeat, faint, but there. Buffy then sat all the way up and sighed.

"I didn't cheat on you, Spike. You have been the only one for me in a very long time...even...even before Riley left me," Buffy leaned in towards him and whispered, "Can I tell you a secret?" Spike nodded.

"The night after you tried to get the chip out I dreamed about you. I burst into your crypt to get you for trying to mess up Riley's surgery. I told you that you were a killer and you told me to end your torment. You took off your shirt, but I couldn't do it..." Buffy trailed off at the astonished look on Spike's face.

"Then you went to stake me but stopped. We kissed. You told me you wanted me and I told you I loved you...ya Slayer. Sounds like we had the same dream. That's when I knew I loved you," Spike said. He wished he was untied so he could hold his wonderful girl. He had closed his eyes for a few minutes as the emotions rolled across him, but they popped open again as she moved down his body to swirl her tongue in his bellybutton.

"Well it made me go all denial Buffy. The night behind the Bronze when you were telling me about the Slayer of Slayers, I knew you were going to kiss me. I was just so scared that if I let you start, I would never want to stop. So I said the meanest, stupidest thing I could have. Spike, you are not beneath me......" Buffy moved down to kiss the inside of one of Spike's thigh before lightly biting it.

"You are not convenient." Buffy kissed then bit his other thigh. Spike began to struggle just a bit. Buffy's teasing was starting to get to him. He pumped his hips a little to get her attention to his hard cock before he exploded.

"And you make me very, very hot, baby." Buffy put her fist around Spike hard-on and began to pump it. Spike closed his eyes and flung his head slightly back, his teeth clenched.

"We are having a baby. Buffy and Spike. I am happy. Dawn is happy. You are......" Buffy trailed off, hoping that Spike would pick up where she left off.

"Happy. Very happy, luv," Spike groaned as Buffy engulfed his cock with her hot mouth, "Fuck, Buffy...feels so good...love you...that's right...suck harder...God, girl, you make me cum so darned fast." Spike finished speaking as his cock erupted with streams of ropey emissions. Buffy moaned and hummed as she swallowed it down. When she was done, she pulled away from the vampire with a little grin on her face.

"Wonderful, baby. Now let's see how the body creme tastes," Buffy murmured as she moved up his body and shoved her breasts in his face. Spike sucked and nibbled at Buffy's nipples until they were wet and distended. She moaned as the ache at the apex of her thighs increased. She needed that talented mouth elsewhere on her body. She pulled her tits away from Spike's face, quickly moving so her shaven mound was directly over his mouth.

"Eat me, Spike!" Buffy demanded before pushing her pussy down into his face. Spike licked her slit from top to bottom and back again, settling on her clit for a second before moving back to her sopping hole. He went back and forth never letting up with what he was doing until he felt her getting close to her orgasm. Spike watched Buffy's face carefully. Just as the orgasm began to roll through her, he changed into his game face and turned into her thigh to bite her. Buffy's orgasm hit her like a tidal wave.

Buffy moved back down his body and collapsed boneless on his chest. She pulled a pair of scissors from off the nightstand and cut the nylons on Spike's wrists. Holding her close he took the scissors to cut his ankles loose, too. Then Spike flipped Buffy over so that she was beneath him. And then he was at last sheathed in her heat.

"You bit me, Spike!" Buffy wasn't sure if she was unhappy or not about the bite. It had actually felt tremendously good; just like he had promised 2 1/2 years ago when they were engaged. Buffy looked up into Spike yellow demon eyes and was amazed at how beautiful she thought he was now. How much love shined there for her.

"That I did, luv. Now that I am not worried you will stake me. I plan on claiming you, Buffy. Making you mine. You, Niblet and the little bit are all mine. Hell, even the Scoobies are mine as much as I hate to admit it. My family," stated Spike as he began pumping into her hot, tight sheath. As he began to pump harder and faster, Buffy's head fell back from the pleasure, exposing her neck to her demon lover.

"I love you, Spike. Only you. I'm yours," Buffy whispered as her body began to clench with the first of her orgasms. Spike could feel the quakes running through his Slayer's body and wasted no time sinking his fangs into her neck. He took several sips before pulling away from her neck.

"Mine," Spike growled.

"Yours," Buffy whispered. She looked up into his face. He tilted his head to the side as if to indicate he wanted her to repeat the process. Buffy wasn't sure she could bite Spike like he bit her, until he started to lick his claim marks. Then as she began to wiggle under him in pleasure, she couldn't help herself. The intensity of the feelings he was provoking made the decision easy for her. Buffy shoved her face into Spike's neck and bit down. She sipped a small amount. Spike came so hard he saw stars, his cool seed spurting forth into his mate.

"Mine. My Spike."

"Yours, Slayer. Willing slave, baby."

Buffy got a sly look on her face. Opening the nightstand drawer she took out a massager similar to the one she got for her birthday. Spike chortled with mirth. His Slayer was a sly one, alright, and pretty darned sexy too boot.

"Ready for round four?" Buffy asked.