"Ambivalence"

Chapter 3: (NC17)

Warning: This chapter deals with semi-submission. So, if you don't like the thought of Buffy or a woman submitting to a man without fighting then don't read this chapter. I don't really call it rape, but I guess you can go there in the oral sense, cause she does not have intercourse in this chapter. Just read to find out what I mean. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The man took Elizabeth's hand and kissed it. "It was nice meeting you Miss. Summers."

The man then released her hand and nodded to Spike. Spike nodded in return and watched as the man rejoined the party inside.

Spike unwrapped his arm from around Elizabeth and moved in front of her. He caught her gaze before she quickly lowered her head.

"Elizabeth....that's a beautiful name," Spike commented, studying her body language intently. She seemed nervous, like she didn't want to be around him.

"But its not the one you go by."

Elizabeth raised her head and stared at him, her eyes full of shock.

"What is your real name?"

"I'm not supposed to talk to you," she said, lowering her eyes once more. "Angelus said...."

"Angelus isn't here," Spike interrupted. "Its just you and me."

Elizabeth sighed deeply. "My name is Elizabeth, but my family calls me Buffy."

"Buffy," Spike repeated, letting her name roll around in his mouth, familiarizing himself with it. "That's an unusual name."

"I'm an unusual girl," Buffy told him her eyes shining brightly for a brief minute.

Spike laughed heartily. "Angelus really knows how to pick 'em."

"I should go."

"No, don't," Spike spoke quickly. "Why doesn't Angelus want you to talk to me?"

"I really should go."

Buffy picked up her skirt and turned away from Spike. She disappeared into the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike pulled the covers over Dru and kissed her lightly on the forehead. After they left the party Dru and him had gone upstairs to be alone. Now, since he wasn't tired, he was heading downstairs to find Angelus. He knew the poofter was still up and he felt like having a little chat with him about this Buffy girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harder." Spike heard Angelus growl as he came into the room.

He could see Angelus's head poking above the chair he was sitting in. He moved further into the room and saw Buffy on her knees in front of Angelus. Her head buried in his lap.

"Harder," Angelus growled again.

Spike inched closer and now he could clearly see what was going on between the two. Buffy's head was moving up and down, her hands were resting on Angelus's thighs. Angelus's head was hanging down, his eyes focused on the girl who was sucking him off.
His hands tightened around the armrests he was gripping, as he threw his head back and moaned his release.

"Good girl," Angelus mumbled, running his hand through Buffy's hair as she swallowed every drop of him.

Buffy lifted her head and wiped her hand over her chin. She stayed seated in front of Angelus, waiting for him to excuse her.

"Are you going to stand there all night?"

Spike snapped out of his daze when he heard Angelus. He shed all shock from his mind and walked over to the chair next to Angelus. He glanced at Angelus and saw his flaccid cock exposed and resting comfortably against his thigh.

"Did you enjoy our little show?" Angelus asked his eyes trained on the fire blazing in front of him.

"Caught the tail end of it," Spike answered calmly, moving his eyes to Buffy. "But, I liked what I saw."

Angelus cocked his head to the side and smiled. "You envy me."

Spike scoffed. "Not really."

Angelus slowly stood. "Stand up," he ordered Buffy.

Buffy got to her feet. She straightened the clothes she was wearing then stood motionless as Angelus moved behind her.

"I want to show you something," Angelus said to Spike, placing his hands on Buffy's shoulders.

Spike watched with little fascination as Angelus brought his hands to the front of Buffy and took hold of the thin ribbon that held her top closed. He saw Buffy flinch and lifted his eyes to her face. He saw nothing, no emotion, no sign of fear....nothing. He returned his gaze back to Angelus's hands and continued to watch as he pulled the ribbon loose.

The front of Buffy's shirt parted, exposing the bare skin between her breasts. Angelus hooked his fingers between the parted material and pulled it further open, revealing her breasts to Spike.

"Aren't they beautiful?" Angelus asked while removing the shirt. "The most delicate part on her is the sweetest. I want you to have a taste."

Spike stared mesmerized by the full rosy breasts that were revealed to him. He shifted uncomfortably in the chair, not liking the feeling that coursed through him.

Angelus pushed Buffy closer to Spike. He moved behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Amazing isn't it?" he inquired, moving his hands down her arms.

He reached around the front of her and cupped each breast in his hand. His thumbs grazed over her areolas, causing each nipple to become taunt.

"The things we couldn't appreciate when we were human," he spoke, lifting his eyes to Spike. "The things that were forbidden to us because of the rules of society."

Spike licked his lips, preparing his mouth to latch onto her soft globes. He sat up in the chair, eager to take advantage of Angelus's generosity.

"Why?" he asked his eyes still fixated on Buffy heaving chest. "Why are you offering me her blood?"

Angelus smiled. His hands were still cupping her breasts. He lowered his chin to rest on her shoulder.

"Because she's so sweet," he answered gliding his hands down to her belly. His fingers traced small circles over her skin. He tilted his head and rested his mouth against Buffy's ear.

"Go on, let William have a taste."

Buffy stepped up to the chair. Spike parted his legs and she moved to stand between them. She waited with her arms at her sides for Spike to feed on her.

Spike sat up more so his face was inches from hers. His eyes shifted up, meeting Buffy's gaze before he vamped and pierced the tender flesh of her breast with his fangs.

Angelus stepped away from behind Buffy and returned to his chair. He sat down and watched Spike hungrily suck the sweet blood from Buffy.

"Take all that you want, William," Angelus said.

Spike placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer . The thick liquid filling his mouth was enticing. His body was responding quickly to it. A low growl erupted from his mouth.

Buffy moaned when Spike's lips vibrated against her. She knew this was wrong, that her life was being drained from her with each gulp that Spike took, but she loved it. The feeling moving through each part of her body excited her. She didn't want him to stop.

Buffy gripped his hair in her fingers and held him tightly to her.

"William, you always had a way with the ladies," Angelus commented. "Even though they always fall into bed with me in the end."

Spike jerked his head away and snarled at Angelus.

Angelus smiled. "William, you're so tense." He observed. His eyes turned to Buffy. "You know what to do."

Buffy's breathing was still erratic and heavy. She somehow managed to acknowledge Angelus's command and got down on her knees.

Spike was still seething from Angelus's comment. His eyes were narrowed and glaring at his sire, who held a grin on his face. But his anger evaporated when he felt a warm had wrap itself around his cock. His eyes flew to the girl kneeling before him and he wondered when she had gotten his trousers open and pulled him free without his knowing. The thought was short lived when her heat engulfed him. His hands gripped the armrest of the chair.

Buffy took him completely into her mouth. The coolness of his shaft sent a chill over her. She let her tongue mold around his hardness as she started to move her head up and down in a slow rhythm.

"Bloody." Spike grunted, bucking his hips involuntarily.

Angelus got up to his feet and started to leave the room. When he reached the door he turned to speak.

"I'll keep Dru warm for you."

Spike's mind was a jumbled mess. The only word he caught was 'warm'. Yes, her mouth was warm...no it was hot. Her mouth was so hot he feared that her lips would burn through his cock and cause it to fall off. His sac twitched and tightened, a sure sign that he was close to exploding into her mouth.

Buffy sensed his impending orgasm and increased her pace. She brought her mouth up to the tip and sucked hard, not to hard, just enough to please. Her tongue ran along the slit, licking the pre cum clean off. She felt his shaft pulsate.

Spike roared and spilled himself into her. With each new spurt that escaped he felt her swallow, the muscles from her throat and mouth making him come harder.

Buffy took every last drop from him until none was left. She pulled him out of her mouth and sat back on her legs. She cried out when two hands grabbed her by the shoulders and jerked her up.

Her shock died when she was pressed against a lean body with two strong arms wrapped around her.

Spike didn't know what came over him, but he had to kiss her.

His lips covered hers.

Buffy melted into his embrace and returned the kiss with equal ferocity.

Spike moved his hands downwards and cupped her ass. He pressed her lower body into his growing erection.

Buffy felt his desire and pushed away roughly. She stumbled to her feet and backed away from him. Her eyes lifted up to meet his and she gasped. Her hand shot up to cover her mouth. That was not supposed to happen.

She bent over and picked up her shirt to cover her bare chest. Without looking at Spike again she fled the room.

TBC.............................