Author's Chapter Notes:
Lightly based in Season 4, but with no Riley. Thanks to Aribelle and Tami Brandt.
TAKING ADVANTAGE
By Chanel #5
This is PWP with no plot, no real spoilers, lightly set in season 4 with no Riley.
Thankyou to my beta’s Aribelle and Tami Brandt. I really appreciate the effort you two put into getting this story ready. Thanks also to Hang_nga who was there in the beginning.
Disclaimer: I don’t own Buffy. Really, I don’t.

***
It all started out innocently enough: Joyce decided to have a get together and invited Giles. What happened after Giles left, Buffy later decided, was therefore all, entirely, her mom’s fault.

Off Giles had gone, leaving Buffy, who had reluctantly volunteered to mind Giles’ house. (re: house – insert ‘irritating chipped Vampire’). Buffy made some calls and within half an hour Willow and her friend Tara, Xander and Anya had turned up. Xander had been pressed into bringing a bottle of vodka, although he had been hesitant, haunted by memories of the ‘Cave-Buffy’ beer incident. Without an actual emergency to attend to, the small group was at odds at how to get the night started.

“There’s nothing on the TV. And the G-man doesn’t even have a VCR.” Xander said as he found the stereo and turned it on. He changed it from the golden oldies station to the ‘in’ top 40 station that Anya liked.

“Xander, are my breasts as big as hers?” Anya asked, holding out a small playing card to him. A fully nude woman was shown reclining on a chaise lounge, smiling bawdily at the camera. Less burlesque then the 1950’s style and grainier than anything made in the last decade, the card was made in the 1970’s, which was probably when Ripper had gotten it.

“Where’d you find that?”

“There’s a whole stack of them in this little box. Oh, look, they’re poker cards. Now, isn’t that economical. They were two of my best vengeance makers, you know, gambling and looking at naked ladies. I bet whoever invented these made a fortune.”

“Let’s have a looky then,” Spike said, and Anya handed him half the stack.

“Anya!” Xander whined, and Anya gave him a couple.

“Though I don’t know why you want to see them when you see me naked all the time. Do you think they’re prettier then me?”

“Of course not!” he looked around the room for some sort of support but Spike just kept flicking through the cards in his hands and Buffy, Willow and Tara were in the kitchen looking for shotty glasses.

“Oy, slayer, this one looks just like you!” Spike called out.

“What does?” Buffy came out of the kitchen with six shotty glasses on her fingers like thimbles.

Anya reached over Spike and had a look “There is a resemblance, though this woman’s breasts are much larger then Buffy’s”

“What?!” exclaimed the slayer as she put the little glasses on the dining table with a clink. Willow and Tara followed behind her and started to fill each cup with vodka. Buffy walked over to Spike who was holding the card out for her to see for herself.

Buffy peered at the card “What the… Gross, Spike. That’s it, where’s my stake?”

Spike chuckled at the fuming girl. “Don’t blame me for the watcher’s things. And don’t blame him either; an old man like him ’s got to get his jollies somewhere.” He laughed.

“Just… just shut up, Spike, you pig!” Her hands fisted at her sides, Buffy looked as though she was ready to dump the stake idea and just kill him with her bare hands.

“Hey, now. How about we all calm down and have a drink. Tara and I are done. Ooohhh, I know, we could play poker.” Willow interjected, ever the peace maker.

Spike walked over to the table and downed one of the shots. “Strip poker?” he asked as he winked lewdly at Tara, who blushed and shied away.

Willow took the glass from Spike and gave him a reprimanding glare. Spike wasn’t sure if it was for winking at Tara or for taking one of the shotties. “I was thinking regular poker. You know, with money.”

“I didn’t bring any,” said Buffy.

“And we don’t have enough cards” said Anya, who’d picked up Spike’s cards and was flipping through them. “There’s only 45.”

“Never fear, I know a drinking game that only requires 24 cards and is so simple even Xander can play.”

“Hey!” Xander protested.

“Gather round, kiddies, and Spike’ll teach you how to play ‘Donkey’.”

Spike grabbed a handful of teaspoons from the kitchen as the group arranged themselves around Giles dining table. It still had a pock in it from an arrow after the Thanksgiving Day debacle. Spike took the last seat on the right of Buffy and the left of Anya.

“Alright, rules are easy. You get your cards. You start by passing a card to the left and picking one up on the right. When you get four of the same number you yell out donkey and grab a spoon. Whenever someone yells out donkey, you grab a spoon. There’s only five spoons, yeah? So someone doesn’t get one and they take a shot. Then we start again. Any questions? Righty-o then.” He counted out the cards, making sure there were a few sets of the same number and dealt them out, four each.

After a few trials and errors the group got a steady rhythm going, and after a couple dozen or more rounds, had gone through the entire bottle of vodka.

“I ‘spose that’s it, then,” stated Xander.

“Nooo,” whined Buffy, “want more donkey!”

“You want more punishment, Slayer? ‘Cause for someone with superspeed, well, you bloody suck at this game.” Spike mocked.

It was true, for some reason as the game wore on Buffy became less and less able to get to the spoons before they were gone. It might have had something to do with the fact that Spike kept hold of his outgoing card till the last second and half the time Buffy was still fighting with him for it when the Spoons were taken. The last round had actually finished with a tug of war for the last spoon between Willow and Buffy, which, surprisingly, Willow had won.

“But i’s fun. I’ll gets us more drinky.” Buffy pushed back her chair and staggered over to Giles’ liquor cabinet. There was a little metal latch that she had a bit of trouble with, but then it came away in her hands, ‘oops,’ and the cabinet door popped open.

“I fought Giles kepts that locked” said Willow.

“Um, nope. S’not locked” Buffy tossed the little latch behind a stack of books then pulled out two bottles. “I got ‘em! I got…” she peered at the labels “butterstoch shnaps and… Bailey’s. Yum.”

“Ah. Finally, the opportunity to put my barmanly skills into practice. Pass me the bottles and I’ll make you a drink the likes of which you’ve never seen before.” Buffy passed Xander the bottles and he grabbed one of the teaspoons and some of the dirty shot glasses. He made a few drinks and passed them to the girls. “I give you, the Cowboy Cocksucker!”

The girls each took their shot. “I’s had this before” said Willow.

“M-me too” added Tara.

“Bleeaarrgghh” Added Buffy.

“You know, Xander and I oft-" Xander cut his girlfriend’s comment off. He’d learnt that never anything good came from statements starting with ‘Xander and I’. Anya didn’t take offence, just nibbled at Xander’s fingers, causing him to pull away.

Xander sulked, tossed the spoon into the kitchen, though it missed the sink by a mile and clattered along the floor until it stopped by the cupboard. “Fine then, make your own.”

“We’re shorry, drinky making friend, Pleash make s’more. Pleassse?” Buffy batted her eyelashes.

“Come on whelp, give her another drink.” Spike was putting his big breasted Buffy lookalike card on top of the small house of nude cards he’d made.

Xander suddenly questioned himself. Maybe he shouldn’t let the girls have any more, especially if Spike thought it was a good idea. Anya didn’t seem too bad, but Buffy, Willow and even Tara all seemed like maybe they’d had enough.

“Fine. I’ll makes them meself!” growled Buffy impatiently, and she took the bottles and sloshed amounts from each into all of the glasses.

Willow and Tara took one each.

“Not ‘s pretty” Willow frowned.

“But i-it t-tastes the same” said Tara, and Buffy beamed with pride.

“What’s next then? You know, you guys are the boringest bunch o’ drunks I know.”

“S’more Donkey” demanded Buffy.

“That’s boring.” Said Anya. “I know, let’s play truth or dare!” Anya, who had watched ‘The Breakfast Club’ the night before was ready to show the other girls her new found skill of applying lipstick with her cleavage.

This was why, several hours after Giles had left, and an hour after the bottle of vodka was tossed, the Scoobies and Spike were parked in a haphazard circle around the lounge room of Giles’ apartment, listening to Willow recite the alphabet backwards, fulfilling Tara’s dare. She was at U.

A lamp on the coffee table was their only light. Xander broke the overhead light while using a toilet brush to get his sweatshirt down from the ceiling fan. (Don’t ask!). The radio, which had been blaring out popular hits for most of the evening, was now turned down to a more intimate volume.

Buffy, Willow and Tara sat on the lounge while Xander sat on the armchair with Anya half sitting, half lying across his lap. Spike had taken the Watchers’ hydraulic desk chair from the study area and was sitting on it backwards, slowly spinning himself one way, then stopping and spinning himself the other way. Buffy and Anya were watching the movement of Spike’s chair; Buffy almost hypnotically and Anya with a greenish tinge to her lipstick smeared face. Suddenly Anya bolted from Xander’s lap and into the bathroom.

Willow was startled by Anya’s abrupt race to the toilet and lost track of where in the alphabet she was. Thinking that the other guys didn’t seem to be too ‘with it’, she cheated and merrily began near the end. “F, E, D, C, B, A. Hah!”

Spike was the only one who noticed the redhead’s dupe. He just didn’t care. He also seemed to be the only one that noticed the two wiccans were holding hands between their seats.

“My turn. So…Spike. Truth or dare?” Willow figured she was a little drunk since her “Spike” sounded more like “Shpiet” but she had thought of a good question and a dare despite her state.

Spike stopped spinning the chair. He saw the spark of mirth Willow failed to hide though wasn’t sure what it meant.

“Truth.”

Willow leaned in towards him.

“What is... your real name?”

Buffy leaned in too, wanting to know the answer. She hoped it was something embarrassing, like Knickerbottom, that she could add to her repertoire of ‘things I can annoy Spike with’. After all, didn’t everyone have surnames like that back then?

“It’s just Spike.” Spike said quickly. “You know that.”

“No, your really real name. Your before-you-were-turned name.”

“You know what she means Shpike. Don’t be stupid…der.” Buffy smiled at her little pun.

Spike frowned, not liking the way the game was turning. In fact, he’d been hoping for something a bit more risqué than alphabets and questions about childhood crushes. “I dunno… don’t remember it.”

“Ptosh. That’s sutch a lie Spike,” Buffy said. “’s if you can’t even ‘member your own name. It’s William... something.”

“Yeah. The Bloody.” He leered at the Slayer, who was so far gone she was unlikely to remember anything he told her anyway. In fact, he was surprised she was still upright with the amount of alcohol she’d drunk. She’d practically gone through the schnapps and Bailey’s by herself. He put it down to Slayer stamina. Turning back to the witch, he said, “Look, Red, I don’t remember, and that’s the truth. My Turn! Glinda. Truth or Dare?”

Tara looked towards Willow for advice but only got a slurred “You had truth last time” from her.

Her timidity reached well into her drunken state and it was with nervousness that Tara stuttered out “D-dare.”

“All right. You have to kiss…” He stopped and looked around as if assessing the possibilities.

“Who?” asked the Slayer, who had perked up a bit since Spike had stopped his methodical spinning.

“...For one full minute...”

“Who?” asked Xander. He was half wondering where his girlfriend was and half hoping she wouldn’t be back soon since he was the logical choice for a kiss with Tara.

“...On the lips, tongue optional...”

“Who?” This time it was all of them, Tara included. Xander added a little “god damn it!” to their chorus.

“It’ll beee….” Spike drew out the suspense pointing to them all in turn and finally landing on…

“Red!” he finished with a flourish.

The girls all looked at him dumbly for a moment. Xander gave a typical male response of “Cool!”

“Ummm, OK” Tara said. Willow was trying not to show that she was excited by this turn of events, but didn’t quite pull it off.

As Tara leaned closer, Willow put one arm on the back of the couch for balance and the other on Tara’s shoulder, pulling her closer. Their lips met and after a few seconds of ‘hi, nice to meet you’ kissing, they pushed even closer and began ‘god, you’re so hot, I never want to stop!’ kissing.

Buffy watched the kiss for a few seconds then was distracted by Spike, who had begun to swing his chair around again.

Anya came out of the bathroom at this point, feeling decidedly less inebriated than she had a few minutes ago. She wandered past the frenching wiccans and stood alongside Xander’s chair. The sight of two girls kissing didn’t really do much for her, unless she was one of the two girls, but she could see evidence of the effect it was having on Xander and she surreptitiously leant over Xander, rubbing against him. She wasn’t jealous of Xander’s attention; rather she was grateful that the girls were laying the groundwork for what was promising to be a load of orgasms. Now she just had to get Xander away from the group. She couldn’t remember why, but Xander was pretty firm about no sex in front of his friends.

“Xander. You should come and see what I saw in the bathroom.” Yep, that was subtle. “With me. In the bathroom.”

“Just a sec.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to come now?” she asked, moving her hand up and rubbing alongside his penis. She wanted to take it out of his pants, but for some reason Xander didn’t like it when she did that in front of his friends either. Humans…

“Uh. Oh. Sure. The bathroom.” Anya helped him up and they stumbled together towards the small room. “That thing.”

That left Spike, Buffy and the two witches, who were reluctantly pulling away from each other.

”Hey, it’s my go now, isn’ it, Buffy?” Willow looked from Spike to Buffy with an evil gleam in her eye that even Buffy, smashed as she was, couldn’t miss.

“Ashually, ’s Tara’s turn,” Buffy said.

“T-That’s alright. W-willow c-c-can do me- uh, d-d-do my t-turn.” Tara blushed bright red. Spike smirked at Tara’s Freudian slip.

“You know whash‘ld be really fun?” Buffy quickly piped in. “Giles, he’s my watsher, has a ouija board. We could… have a séance.” Buffy wiggled scary fingers.

“Jesus, Slayer, are you frigging retarded? You live on a Hellmouth and you want to hold a séance?” Spike asked, incredulous.

“Yeah, Buffy, are you freak- friky- fringgy... Hey, isn’t it my turn now?” Willow said.

Buffy sighed dramatically, facing the inevitable. “Fine. Truth.”

“Buffy, Truth or Dar-. Oh,” Willow said, breaking off when she realized Buffy had already chosen.

Willow, who was all prepared to dish out a dare, was stumped by Buffy’s reply and needed half a minute to think.

Spike kept up his deliberate motion of swinging the chair around, watching the slack Slayer fall back into a daze as she stared at him. Both jumped almost imperceptibly when Willow let out a loud “Oh!”

“I’ve come up with the best dare!”

“I thought s’I asked for truth?” Buffy mumbled to herself, but didn’t say it too loud, in case she hadn’t. Willow continued.

“You…” she pointed at Buffy, “have to sit still…” Imagine here Willow miming sitting still, “…while Spike tries to see how far he can go to biting you without his chip going off!”

“That’th too easy. Oooh, and bonus. Shpike ends up with a headache. Ready for headachy goodness, Shpike?” Buffy sat back on the couch and tipped her head to the side, brushing golden strands of hair away from her neck. “I’s ready!”

“Eff you, Slayer.”

“G-guys? I’m n-not feeling so g-good.” Tara interrupted. “I think I need to g-go home and lie down.”

“Oh. Do you want me come with you?” asked Willow. “It’d be safer that way.”

“That would b-be good. Safety in n-numbers.”

“I can’t come with you guys. I said I’d wait for Gilesy to get back. Or I could go and get Gilesy from my mom’s house” she looked a bit odd, saying all this with her head still tilted. Her fingers came up to lightly brush her neck along the edge of the halter top she wore. She frowned. “You don’t look so good, Tara. Maybe you’s should just stay here in Gilesy’s spare room.”

“Um, don’t y-you think Giles would mind?”

“Nope. I’s stayed here when I’s been too messy to go home, you know, with the blood? Giles has old-person sheets and they smell like mothballs.” She shivered as her fingers ran across a sensitive part of her neck, then she straightened up, lifting her arms in a classic body builder pose. “I’m super strong, you know. I could carry you upstairs if you want! Like, I could lift this whole lounge over my head.” She nodded, as if agreeing with herself. “If I wanned to.”

“Um, it’s not that far.” Willow replied, pretty sure she didn’t want Buffy touching her Tara.

Tara smiled at Buffy. “That’s alright, I can make it”. The two girls picked themselves up and headed up the stairs, past the bathroom that sounded like it had drumming music coming from behind its closed door.

Buffy lifted her head up. “Game over, Spike. No headache for you. You should go home now.” She made a shooing gesture with her hands.

“I’m staying here, remember? And the game’s not over till it’s over.” Spike wasn’t sure why he wanted to go down this road. But the sight of her running her fingers down her neck like the time she’d been taunting him in the bathroom made his blood run hot and all he could smell was the scent of her skin, hot and salty, he could just taste it in his mouth.

“You don’t want me telling everyone you couldn’t even do a little dare, do you?”

“I can so do a little dare. I can do all the dares!” Buffy said, indignant.

“Can you now. Alright, no fussing then. Hold still and we’ll see how far ol’ Spike can go before his collar pulls tight.”

Spike slid off his chair and moved over to Buffy’s position on the couch. He lent over her, holding on to the back of the seat, then moved his hand down the couch, as if trying to find a good position. He came in close, his nose brushing the shell of her ear.

Buffy inhaled a breath that was full of Spike scent. She was surprised that it wasn’t the old beer and stale smoke smell she had thought he would smell like, but cleaner, like a light soap smell, with a touch of leather and just a hint of nicotine. She was about to lean a little closer to breathe his scent in even more when Spike pulled back.

“This is never gonna work. I can’t even get to your neck,” Spike lied. After 120 years of biting people he pretty much knew how to get at them from all angles.

“Put your head down here slayer, so I can reach.”

Buffy put her head on the end of the couch and lifted her legs in to a lying position along the two seater.

“Do this quick ‘cause Giles might be home soon and it’s late and I want to go to bed soon.” She didn’t know why she suddenly felt nervous; she also felt giddy and was pretty sure she wasn’t in control of all her faculties. She giggled to herself, *faculties*. Tension ran through her veins even though she knew Spike couldn’t do any harm. A little voice niggled in the back of her mind that harm from Spike wasn’t exactly what she should be worried about.

Spike ran his fingers along her neck, brushing her skin and giving Buffy little pinprick tingles. “What are you doing?” she gasped out, her shoulders hunching up.

“Just getting the hair out of the way. Now, hold still and relax. It’s not fair if you’re so tense that it hurts straight away. I can feel your pulse racing away under your skin. Just relax.” He drew his hand along her hairline and brushed her hair back, like a mother would do for a child, but it wasn’t a childish reaction Buffy was having. For some reason her skin was covered in goose bumps and her nipples had tightened as if she was cold. ‘I am cold’ Buffy rationalised to herself. ‘My skin tingling has nothing to do with Spike touching me.’

“This thing is in the way.” He tugged at the fabric of her halterneck that sat along the juncture of her neck and shoulder. “Now hold still.” He said in such a commanding way that Buffy didn’t even think to protest against Spike undoing the tie behind her neck. “That’s better.”

Spike drew the tie forward, dragging his fingers across her skin in a way that made another small shiver run up her spine.

A calloused hand sat under Buffy’s neck, lifting her head slightly. The other rested just above the edge of the fabric, on the bare skin at the side of her breast. His thumb ran gently along the soft skin.

Buffy shook off the temptation to rub her wrists against her nipples to relieve the pressure building there. And the pressure between her legs, that certainly had nothing to do with the gorgeous Vampire leaning over her. “That has nothing to do with you, Spike, and you are so not gorgeous!”

“Huh?”

“Are you ready yet? ‘Cause I has things I could be doing that are… other things!” And one thing she’d really like to be doing, but that would require her being by herself and hopefully one of the toys she kept in a box under her bed at the dorm.

“I figure if this doesn’t hurt you then it won’t hurt me, so I’m just tryin’ to make you comfy-like before I bite you.”

At that, Buffy tried to sit up. She was starting to question the sanity of letting Spike try to bite her, even if it was a dare. Easily Spike held her down and for a moment she revelled in the fact that it was normal for a guy to be stronger then her, and it was like an epiphany exploded in her mind. The fact that her ‘normal’ would never be the same as other peoples normal was an ‘ok’ thing. In fact, it would be stranger if she was to go out with a guy without super strength because then she’d be the stronger one and that was not normal. But, as happens when one’s had too much to drink, the epiphany faded and she was left with the frustrating feeling that she knew something important, a comprehension just out of her grasp.

“Now, now, Slayer, hold still. Even if I get my fangs in I won’t take any. Likely you’d give me blood alcohol poisoning. So just sit tight and let’s do this.”

A thumping noise, followed by a muffled groan, came from the bathroom and Buffy relaxed as she remembered that Xander and Anya were doing the naughty in Giles bathroom and Willow and Tara were just up the stairs, so what could happen, really?

Spike pressed closer to the Slayer. He reckoned he didn’t have long till she realised what a fundamentally stupid thing she was doing. His thumb ran across the side of her breast again and he could feel the goosebumps on her skin. Buffy squirmed, and Spike wondered if she realised she was trying to position her breast under his hand. Probably not, and he thought for a second that maybe he shouldn’t be trying to take advantage of the girl while she was in this state. Then he grinned, reminded himself that he was an evil vampire, not a soulful poof, and got back to corrupting the innocent.

Buffy moaned as she felt Spike’s tongue lick the side of her neck, then the gentle rasp of human teeth, ending with a little nip that was soothed with a gentle kiss against her skin. Spike’s roving thumb inched ever closer up the side of her breast. Her arm that had been lying under her moved up of its own volition and grabbed onto Spike’s t-shirt under his duster. Her hand glided up the covered plane of his chest, moulding along the ripples found there, causing Spike to let out his own moan. He shucked off his duster, letting it fall to the floor, and then pulled up his t-shirt, lifting it quickly over his head. His hand fell to her stomach, as if resting there for a second as he slyly undid the button of her slacks.

She rubbed her legs together to try to alleviate the achy feeling that was centered low in the pit of her stomach. Her hands were now running up bare muscled back. She marvelled at the softness of his skin over the hard muscle as she pulled Spike in, till the front of his chest met with the side of hers.

The contact of his flesh startled her a bit and she opened her eyes. “Uh, I don’t think...”

“Shhh” he commanded, and then finally his lips came up from her neck where he’d been placing little live bites and covered her mouth. Ungraceful, yet enthralling, Buffy let herself sink into that kiss, tasting his mouth, hints of butterscotch and something tart.

He groaned again, his hand coming up to fully cup her breast and give it a gentle squeeze. He scrunched the loose fabric of her top under his hand and pushed it out of the way until he was touching skin to skin. Her tight nipples just begged for attention and Spike rubbed his thumb against one straining bud, then pinched it, rolling it between his fingers. Buffy broke the kiss to take a breath and Spike started kissing her along her jawline, up to her earlobe, then down her chest.

Buffy’s head fell back to the arm of the chair as Spike reached her nipple with his mouth, sucking the whole areola then pulling back until just the tip was in his mouth.

“Unph!” Buffy whimpered, overwhelmed by the sensation. She tugged Spike’s head away from her breast.

“Too much, Slayer?” Spike whispered. “Maybe you need a rest, too. I’ll take you upstairs.” He grabbed her around the waist and hauled her up, so that she had no option but to grab tight, her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. Her boobs smashed against his chest and she unconsciously rubbed herself up and down, massaging herself against his pecs. He moved his hold to her ass, pushing his hands one by one down the back of her open waistline, moulding his hands to her cheeks and pulling her in. Rhythmically squeezing the round globes, he pressed her hot and very wet centre into his dick, his eyes rolling back with the feeling.

He started for the stairs, almost growling at the sensations the jiggling girl was causing. As he passed the bathroom door he could hear the whelp and his girl finishing up and he double timed to get around the turn of the stairs before they came out.

Spike and Buffy reached the door to Giles’ bedroom before they heard a muffled bang of the bathroom door opening. Spike let out a mental sigh of relief that they’d left the living room before Buffy was dosed with the reality of her friends in the same room. He wasn’t sure if it was all the alcohol that was making the Slayer so accommodating, but he wasn’t going to let opportunity pass him by. The morning might be another story, but no one ever said Spike was known for thinking ahead.

“What do you fink Xander and Anya are doing?” She whispered loudly, and then giggled.

“They’re going home, pet. I’m more interested in what the witch and her playmate are up to.”

“What?” She questioned with a confused frown, and he figured it was too early in the morning to be discussing the dynamics of the Slayer’s best mate’s new relationship.

“Never mind, luv.” He dropped her on the edge of the turned down bed. “Let’s make you more comfy.”

He leant down to take off her shoes and started to pull at her slacks. Buffy lifted her hips to help him. She finally worked out that Spike had thrall. It was the only thing to explain the fact that she couldn’t seem to take her eyes off the movement of Spike’s chiselled abs as he pulled her slacks down her legs.

Buffy’s body was becoming uncomfortably hot, and she struggled with the halter top wrapped around her waist before finally wrenching it free, leaving her sitting in only a small pair of bikini cut panties. She heaved a sigh of relief. “Stupid top. Aren’t you hot too, Spike?”

“Right you are, pet. Let’s get these naughty jeans off then.” He undid his jeans, then tried to push off his boots. One came off easily but the other needed more forceful persuasion and he let out a low “Fuck!” just before he felt the lace snapping. The boot came off at high speed and thudded into Giles’ bedside table.

“Spike!” She admonished his language, “What would your mother think?”

Spike, who hadn’t really given much thought to his mother in a long while, figured she’d probably be happy that he was with a nice girl, for once.

“Sorry, luv.”

He pushed his jeans down and his dick practically bounced out, just about whacking Buffy in the face.

“Fuck!” She reared back. “Watch where you put that.”

“Oh, I will, Pet,” he leered.

“You’re so gross, Spi-” Her voice cut off as Spike attacked her mouth once more, moving over her as she leaned back, until she was lying flat on her back with Spike above her. Her hand unerringly made its way down to his big cock, till she encompassed his girth. She tugged her hand down to the head, then pushed the foreskin back up.

“Yeah, Buffy just like that,” he growled out. His cock jerked in her hand and Buffy revelled in the power she held over him. She barely noticed as Spike drew down her panties and dropped them on the floor. She did, however, notice when Spike pushed her thighs apart and in one smooth motion, struck down to lathe a cool path from the bottom of her quim to the top of her clit with his tongue.

“Arrggghh.” She gritted out as her whole body seemed to convulse. She came straight away, that last bit of foreplay too much for her. In fact, she would count the years that she’d known Spike as foreplay.

She tried to pull away but Spike was not having any of that as he held her stomach down with one hand. “My treat,” he growled. He pressed two fingers up into her canal, marvelling at its heat and tightness, and wiggled them around as if to loosen some more juice for his ravenous mouth. Within seconds she was coming again, this time nearly screaming with the intensity.

“I can’t take any more!” she gasped out between breaths. “No more.”

“A lot more, Slayer, you can take it,” he pushed up between her spread thighs, grabbing hold of his dick and rubbing it between her labia till he felt the head slide home. One hand holding his weight above her, the other he used to lift Buffy’s bent leg higher as he pushed his way slowly into her tight channel. She was so tight that had it not been for his firsthand knowledge of Buffy’s two previous forays, he would have thought she was a virgin.

He rested down on his elbow, peppering her face with tiny kisses as she gritted her teeth. “You’re so hot, Buffy, so tight. I wanna stay like this forever, in you, never want to leave your snug pussy.” He felt her start to relax and began to rock against her, each movement becoming more pronounced until Buffy was moving against him, furthering the thrusts, her legs coming higher to wrap around his waist for leverage. “That’s it, babe, that’s the way.”

Buffy started to mewl out little noises with each thrust. Little ‘unghs’ that surprised her, even as she voiced them. She’d once seen a porn video where the female had sounded much as she was now and she remembered thinking how fake it was. She tried to stop the noises, but found that she wasn’t in control of whatever part of her that was making them.

Then she pretty much gave up all thoughts as the sensations of Spike’s thick cock in her drove them away.

“Ungh!” She nearly screamed as Spike seemed to rub somewhere inside her that jus-“Ungh!” God, now he was rubbing there each thrust. The sensations were just too much and she could feel an intense pressure building. Tears began to slide unnoticed from her eyes, and she felt like she couldn’t catch her breath.

“You’re so hot, so beautiful, Slayer. I’m gonna come in you, fill you up.” He reached under her, grabbing her ass cheeks, pulling her up into his thrusts. The head of his cock was bumping into her cervix with each thrust. “I’m so close, pet.” He rubbed his finger along the crack of her ass, finding the sensitive spot and pressing in lightly.

“Gahhh!” Buffy screamed as the pressure exploded, encompassing her whole body. Her legs shot out and tightened around him like a vice as she started to come and come. She sensed rather then felt Spike’s game face come out and her sobbing breath was definitely not caused by pain as Spike’s fangs pierced her throat and he began to take slow draws of blood from her neck. He thrust in deep and she could feel him pulsing as he released jets of his come inside her. It was all too overwhelming and she gasped back air as her muscles went limp and she lost consciousness.

***

She awoke to the sound of thudding as someone came up the stairs. It was daylight and with the tiniest movement all the memories of the night before rushed back. Sex! With Spike! Great sex! Crap!!! She groaned as she realised she was naked. And in Giles’ bed! She leapt out of bed. Actually it was more like limped out of bed, but she quickly found her halterneck and slacks. ‘How can I face him? But I was tipsy, and drunk people forget things all the time, so maybe we’ve both forgotten. Yep. I’ve totally forgotten the great sex I had last night…not.’ She groaned. She pulled her clothes on, slightly grossed out at the amount of residue left on her thighs and in Giles’ bed. She was pulling the sheets off the bed as the door opened and Giles came in. Who got the bigger shock was unanswerable. “Giles!”

“Buffy! I didn’t realise you’d be here… in my bedroom. I thought Willow said you’d gone home.”

“Well, I was gonna, but then I was so tired, and it was really late, and I was waiting for you, and-”

“Yes, well, I suppose with Spike on the couch I didn’t leave you with many options. Never mind”

“Spike on the cou?- yes, that’s righ- Hey! Why are you just coming home now? Where were you last night, mister?”

“Ah, well, I, uh-” He stuttered.

Buffy cut in “No, wait, I so don’t want to know!”

“Alright then. Well, uh, if you go downstairs I believe Willow is cooking some breakfast for her friend. Tara seems a little worse for wear. And judging by the three empty bottles of alcohol I found downstairs I imagine it’s only your Slayer metabolism that’s prevented you from being in the same state.”

Buffy blushed at being caught out by her father figure, even though he didn’t seem very upset. She’d intended to have everything nice and tidy before Giles got home and felt like a teenager who’d been caught having a party while the parents were away… Wait a minute… She was just glad that it was day and he hadn’t noticed the broken ceiling light. Yet.

“Buffy. I do wish to get changed sometime this morning,” Giles gestured to the open door.

“Right. Sorry!”

Downstairs Willow was in the kitchen and through the open front door she could see Tara sitting in the sunlight at the small alfresco table. She looked to the couch but couldn’t see if Spike was there. “Good morning, guys.”

“Morning. I didn’t realise you were still here.” Willow said as she put the eggs she had scrambled onto some plates. “Want some breakfast? I think there’s enough.”

“Sure. You want a hand?”

“No, I’m all good here. You can sit outside with Tara if you like.”

“OK.” Buffy stepped into the bright sunshine and sat down next to Tara, who had her eyes closed. “Morning.”

“Morning, B-buffy. Sleep well?”

Buffy was saved from having to think of a reply by Willow as she brought out a tray of toast and eggs. “Mmm, Willow, this looks great.”

“T-Thanks, Willow.”

“No problemo.” Willow flashed Tara a wide smile, who responded in turn.

“Hey, Buffy, did you hear Anya and Xander last night?” Willow giggled. “They were so loud it sounded like they were in the next room!”

Buffy blushed. “No, didn’t hear a thing.”

“Oh, I forgot the teapot.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll get it.” Buffy was already up and heading back into the house, glad for the change of topic.

“Good morning, luv. Have a restful sleep?” was called out from the darkness of the lounge room. She jumped in shock.

“Spike! You almost gave me a heart attack.”

“Oh, I know.” His voice was low. He moved towards her with the grace of a panther, until he was scant inches away. He reached out his hand and brushed some hair out of her face. “I wasn’t sure if you were gonna wake up at all.”

Buffy stepped back, her back now against the breakfast bar. “What are you doing?” She flicked at his hand. “Don’t.”

“Jus’ saying good morning. You were magnificent last night.”

“I was?” buffy blushed again with pleasure. “I mean, what?”

“Uh, uh. None of that. You know exactly what I’m talking about. You and me last night, your hot little body quivering as you scr-”

He whipped his hand to catch her fist as it tried to sock him on the nose.

“I wouldn’t, if I were you, now that we know exactly how much the chip restrains me, remember?” he ran his finger inside the strap of her top, along the bite marks Buffy had forgotten about.

“Fuck!” She exclaimed, her hand coming up to check to damage.

“Now, Slayer, whatever would your mum say?”

“Oh god, oh god…”

“Nope, that’s what you’ll be screaming tonight, after you patrol. Now run along back to your friends like a good girl. I can wait.” He turned her, then slapped her on the bum. “Off you go now, I’ll see you later.”

Buffy walked out, half dazed. She wasn’t sure how she felt about what had happened, but she knew she wouldn’t be touching alcohol again for a good long time.

***

Special thanks to Aribelle who was very supportive and nicely critical. It’s a special skill.