Chapter 20: Another Talk

Dawn went directly to bed. She definitely drank too much. Spike walked out onto Buffy’s desk, breathing in the night air. The moon reflected on the ocean and played with the waves. Buffy came up behind him and wound her arms around his waist.

“Beautiful isn’t it?” He nodded. “I never appreciated how beautiful the night was when I was in Sunnydale. I hated the night, you know?” She stood beside him and took his hand.

“Yeah, kitten. I know.” They started to walk towards the beach. Their fingers were twined and they walked in silence for a couple minutes. “Buffy, I need to tell you something.”

Buffy stopped and looked at him. “What’s that?”

“Kitten, you know. I still love you, right?” She nodded. ‘Cor, I think I love you even more than I did before.” He held her close. “I don’t think I can walk away from this.” He brought his hand up to caress her shoulders and arm. “If you ever don’t want me around, you are going to have to stake me.” He brought her body closer as he dipped his head down to capture her lips. He nibbled on her lower lip as she sighed in comfort. He couldn’t let go of her again. The first time almost killed him. Then he thought she died and he was ready to let go, too. They stood there in the sand with waves nipping at their feet just taking comfort from each other. The kiss was passionate, but not sexual.

She slowed the kiss, trying to break it for a breath. He let her lips go, but held on to her. “Spike?” Spike purred in contentment. “Spike?” He nuzzled her face. “Spikey… come on. Are you here with me?” He grunted and shifted away letting her know she had his attention. ‘Spike… I care for you. I have for a while. I’ve told you that before. I even love you.” He smiled at her admission and moved to take her lips again, but she held him off. “Spike, I think I am falling in love with you again and I am scared.” He couldn’t believe it. She said she was falling in love with him again. “I couldn’t take it if you left me again.” He pulled her impossibly tight. If she was a normal girl, her ribs would have been broken.

“Not going anywhere, kitten. Going to have to stake me, you are.” He swooped down to take possession of her lips again. The fear Buffy held inside of the future flowed into him as they passionately kissed. He took all her fears and bad emotions from her lips and replaced them with hope and joy. He ground his erection into her stomach as they shared their emotions through their lips. His legs started to give way and he moved down her body to sit on the sand. “Cor, I want you so much.” He whispered as she straddled his lap.

“Spike… Can’t stop… Don’t want to stop… Want you, too, so much.” She whispered between kisses. He laid down with Buffy on top. She moved over him, kissing up his jaw. Her hands bunched the material of Spike’s shirt. “Oh god, Spike… Feel so good.”

He moved his hands around to the zipper of her dress. He brought the zipper down and moved his hands on to her revealed skin. “Cor, baby. Make me feel so good. Never let go, baby. I’ll never let go.”

They babble to each other, loving and possessive words as they touch and caress each other’s bodies. Spike senses something and looks around. He noticed a group of teenagers headed their way. It was too dark for the group to notice, but with his increased night vision he could see them. “Pet, baby… maybe we should… we should go back to your place. Someone is coming.” Spike didn’t realize he vamped out until he tasted Buffy’s blood. “Fuck! I’m sorry, baby. I cut you.” He really messed up and cut her while he kissed her. Now he wasn’t going to get any.

Buffy down at him. “Let’s go, Fang Face. Zip me up, will ya?” She moved off of him and displayed her back. He zipped her dress back up and took a chance and kissed her neck. She smiled and got up and offered her hand to help him. He took he offered hand and got up. They slowly walked down the shore line holding hands. Spike found it excruciating painful to walk. His pants felt like they were going to bust and add to his erection was the fact that he tasted her aphrodisiac blood. They finally arrived at her house and walked up to the deck.

“Kitten, I’m so sorry that I nicked you. I didn’t even realize I was vamped when I kissed you.” He took her hand in his and raised it to his heart.

“Spike, it’s OK, I’m fine. I knew you were in your Grrr face when you looked at those kids.” She moved to sit near the pool. She took off her shoes and let her feet dangle in the cool water. Spike sat behind her and massaged her shoulders.

“Shouldn’t have happened, my sexy kitten. I have more restraint than that.”

“Spike, it’s ok. Vampires bite while in the moment, don’t they?” She asked shyly.

“Yeah, pet. We do, but that wasn’t a passion bite. Plus, I have always been able to control it.” He squeezed her shoulders.

“Well then why did you go all grrr?” She moved to look back at him.

“Don’t know. Probably because my demon sensed someone coming into his territory.”

“Oh really, your demon? And the beach was your territory?” She raised her eyebrow.

“Yeah, well I was there and you were there and my demon thinks you are his territory.”

“Excuse me? I’m a territory?”

“Yeah, kitten. You said those three magical words that made you his territory. You know my demon loves you, don’t you?”

“No, I didn’t know. Why does he love me?” She smiled and nestled herself into his arms.

“Don’t know, pet. But ‘e told me ‘e loved you before I realized I did, too. ‘e never won against you, did ‘e?” She shook her head. “And my demon thinks you are ‘is mate, so ‘e is going to protect you will all that ‘e can.”

“His mate?” Buffy smiled.

“Yeah, pet. ‘is mate. You might have to watch it, he might want to come out and play during those seconds I am not in control of my body.”

“Play?” She giggled.

“Um, well. See I mean. Since ‘e sees you as ‘is mate, ‘e is going to want to claim you.”

“Claim me?”

“Yes, pet. Now stop interrupting. He wants to put his mark on you, it’s supposed to be a protection. If any other vamps see its mark, they know to stay away, that you belong to me.” She stiffened. “Not that you belong to anyone, but in my world. You would. That is, if my demon got the upper hand.”

“So, this claim thing. What does it entail?”

“Are you serious?”

“Well, if there is a chance that he is going to try to do it, I think I should know what it means and what happens.”

“OK, you got me there. During your sexual peak, ‘e would bite you and drink some of your blood.”

“You mean you would bite me,” she corrected him.

“Well, yeah, I guess I would be biting you.” He chuckled; she actually was acting like she wouldn’t mind it. “The bite isn’t nice or pretty. Actually it is kind of violent so it scars forever. See those scars from the Master, Angel, and Dracula aren’t permanent. They heal within time, a long time, but in time they will disappear. Actually I barely see Drac’s and the rest are just faint memories.” He nuzzled her neck where the bites reside. “If a vampire claimed another vampire, the each would claim the other one during their sexual peak.”

“So what happens after it?”

“Not much, it’s like marriage in vampire terms. There is more of an awareness of the other one. Some say that you are linked telepathically, but I don’t believe that.”

“Did you ever claim Drusilla?” She felt a tremor run through Spike.

“I did, once. She didn’t reciprocate and then made Angel take it away.”

“I’m sorry, Spike.”

“No problem, pet. But that’s what a claiming is.” She held on to her body afraid she would leave. They sat there, next to the cool water, holding each other thinking about the past events.

“Mmm, this is nice.”

“Yes it is kitten.” He smiled into her hair.

“You know what would make it better?” He shrugged thinking of a couple possibilities. “A short dip in the pool.” She scooted away and indicated for him to unzip her silky dress. She divested herself of her dress and turned back to look at Spike. He was watching her warily. She was clad only in a green silk thong. She scooted further near the pool. “Coming?”

“Nah, I’ll watch you, kitten.” His eyes held passion and lust as he watched her slide her body into the cool liquid. Her breasts her bobbing up and down as she slowly made her way the middle of the pool.

“Come on it, Spike. The water is fine.” She teased. At his negative response, Buffy decided to up the anti. Slowly she took off the wisp of silk that she used as underwear and threw it to Spike.

“That’s it, pet. Now you gone and done it.” He stood up and ripped his shirt off. He quickly tugged on his belt and jeans, divesting himself of the restraints. Quickly he stood up and jumped into the pool… and sank to the bottom. He couldn’t swim. His body carried no air so he couldn’t float. Buffy panicked and dove down to find him and coax him into a shallower depth. She tugged on his arm and he opened his eyes. Got her just where he wanted her. He pulled her close and nuzzled her face before he pushed his feet against the floor to propel them up. “Pet, maybe we should go someplace more shallow.” Buffy nodded and they made their way to the 5 foot deep part. “There we go.” Spike stood up with his head and shoulders out of the water. Buffy still couldn’t find purchase with her feet and had to tread water. “Come ‘ere, kitten. Let me take care of you”

She swam up next to him and grabbed onto his shoulders. He held her watching the moonlight dance over her features. “Don’t ever do that to me. You scared me.”

“Do what, my lushish kitten?” He moved his hand down to cup her ass.
“I was afraid. You looked like you couldn’t swim.” He started to squeeze her cheeks and massage them, carefully moving his fingers closer to her core.

“Don’t need to breath. I knew you would come down for me.” She swatted his chest as his fingers found her asshole. Her breath hitched as he gently caressed her tight opening. “Remember when we used to? You used to love it when you were on top and my dick was in your hot quim and my fingers were in your ass. Working both ways. Remember?”

“Oh, Spike. Yeah, I remember. But I haven’t, I mean. It’s been so long and I am not sure if I can take it, anymore.”

“Shh, kitten. We will take it slow, baby. Just a little stretching right now, ok? Wrap your legs around me, baby.” She did as he asked. “Yeah baby, hold on to my shoulders. Going to make you feel so good. Just a little stretching, OK?” She nodded. He moved one of his hands around to her front and down to her pussy. Slowly he inserted his fingers into her hot core. She bucked and the sensation of Spike’s hands on her. He moved his other fingers around her ass gently probing with a finger. Carefully he inserted the tip of his index finger into her tightest opening. Slowly he pumped both fingers in and out of her openings. “Cor, beautiful. Come for me, kitten. Come for me Buffy.”

Buffy was bobbing up and down with pleasure as he pumped into her. She buried her head into his shoulder as her orgasm hit, biting down on his neck breaking his skin. “Mmm, nice. How about you?”

Spike shrugged. “I was hoping that we would make it inside and into your bed for that, pet.” His erection was hard, painfully hard as he watched his Buffy come on his hands. She still had the naughty inhibitions from before. Candles, cuffs, and anal sex. Too bad Dawn was in the next room. They would have to be quiet. They made their way out of the pool and haphazardly dressed to make it up to her room.