Chapter 21: Sex

Spike pushed Buffy down onto the floor when the entered her room. He loomed in front of her, waiting for her to catch onto the game. She remembered and smiled wickedly. Spike always liked this game. She bowed her head down submissively. He grabbed her hair and brought her head up to his crotch, slowly unzipping his jeans and bringing out his hard long shaft. She licked her lips and carefully brought him into her mouth. The rules to the game: she couldn’t use her hands and she was to do what he wanted until it was time to get punished. She moved up and down his shaft, licking it as she went. She found a bulging vein at the bottom of his cock and ran her teeth on it, eliciting a deep growl from him. He gritted his teeth willing his desire to go down. She was supposed to be bad, soon. So he could punish her. Slowly, she moved her hands up to rub his balls. That’s it. She wasn’t supposed to use her hands; it was an unspoken rule. He gently pushed her head away and picked her up. He took off her dress and threw it against the wall. He pushed her onto the bed and straddled her legs. “Oh, pet. You used your ‘ands. Know what that means?” He had a wicked gleam in his eyes. “Turn over, luv.” She did as he told.

“Please, master Spike, I’m sorry I won’t do it again.” His hand came down on her ass, smacking it. “Shh, Dawn will hear.” Buffy dug her hands into her bed, grabbing on to the cool sheets as he played with her ass.

“What was that? You back talking to me? Get on your knees.” She dutifully got on her knees, waving her ass near him. He took his erection and pressed it into her hot core. Spike always like taking Buffy doggie style. He always hit her special spot and her muscles clamped extra hard on him in this position. He grabbed her ass and squeezed as he inched his way into her core. “Oh, God. Pet. So hot.” He babbled.

“Oh, master. Make me feel so good. Harder, please.” Spike never was one to displease Buffy during sex and complied. He roughly grabbed her hips, playtime was over. He started to ram into to her fiercely. His balls would smack her clit every time he would bury himself fully. She pushed back just a little to drive him deeper. He bended over her to caress her breasts as the bounced from his impact behind her. He started to feel her muscles quiver and he speed up. This was his heaven. “Come for me, Buffy. That’s it, pet. Going make you purr all night long. My hard dick in your quim and your tits bouncing as I fuck you until you can’t walk. Oh yeah, baby.” He loved to talk dirty to her as she came. Seemed to make her come harder. Her muscles exploded around his cock, milking him. He reached around her waist to hold her in the same position as her body gave way to her pleasure. He slowed down until her muscles stopped contracting. “Oh not done, pet.” He moved slightly, angling differently and started to move again within her. This time he took it slow and made sure he hit her special spot. She gasped as he hit it once, twice, thrice. No, four times before she headed over the edge again, this time taking him with her. He allowed her to collapse on the bed as he lay on top of her, trying to get enough energy to roll off of her.

“Wow… that was… wow.” Buffy muttered. Spike was still inside her, hardening again. She wiggled, teasing him as he was still flying high. Buffy pushed her back up to roll his heavy frame away. He grunted and rolled to the right. She scooted over to put her head on his shoulder and wrap her arm around his waist. He grunted again as she pressed herself into his side. “I forgot… I mean I remember… but that was wow.”

“Got the job done, yourself there, kitten.” Spike whispered. She said almost the exact same words to him once after a marathon sex session. “Your legs work, pet?” She nodded. “Then get your sweet ass over here. I want to watch you come on top of me.” She dutifully complied and straddled his waist. She bent over his frame and started to kiss his neck. Spike growled warning her to get on with it, but she ignored it. Buffy nibbled on his ear, licking the sensitive skin. He brought his hands up to caress her breasts as she gently rocked her core near his hardening dick. She made her way licking and kissing around his face. She paid attention to his eyes, nuzzling the soft skin under each eye and kissing each. She moved her mouth around his nose kissing the tip of it. She stayed away from his mouth, knowing that is what Spike wanted. She moved to the other side of his head, nuzzling his ear. He moved his face so he could kiss her cheek, trying to get to her mouth.

She sat up when he almost succeeded in capturing her mouth. “Nut uh, Mr. Big Bad Vampire. It’s my turn to play.” She waved a finger near his mouth.

“Oh baby, play all you want, just kiss me.”

“I thought that is what I was doing.” She slid back and clenched her outer muscles near his straining cock.

“Kitten, please… kiss me… not my ear, nose, eyes, throat. Kiss ME!”

“Shh, or Dawn will hear. If she hears us this will be the last time.” His eyes flashed yellow as he pulled her down to him. There was no way she was going to threaten that and get away with it. She struggled, but was pinned to his body with his arms wrapped around her torso.

“Don’t ever joke ‘bout that, luv. I told you I’m not letting go. I love you now, more than ever,” he whispered in her hair. She stopped struggling to free herself and started to feel guilty. “Now kiss me before I am going to explode!”

Buffy moved her head to capture his bottom lip; she ran her tongue around it. Her teeth nipped it as his arms let go of their prize. She moved to deep her kiss, this time including his whole mouth. He moaned as her tongue entered his mouth, massaging his tongue. She moved her hands up to neck, playing with the soft curls of his hair. His tongue moved into her mouth, exploring all that was Buffy. She found the place where his fangs hid and she gently prodded the soft flesh. “Fuck, Buffy. Don’t do that!” Spike pulled away as she sat up rejected.

“I’m sorry. What did I do? I thought that was a sensitive spot. Did I hurt you?”

“Cor, baby, come ‘ere.” He tried to pull her back on top of him; she evaded his grasp and sat quietly next to him.

“I didn’t mean. If I knew. I’m sorry.” She brought her knees up to her chin and banded her arms around them. She looked so young and innocent when she did that.

“Kitten, please. You didn’t do anything wrong. Please, luv, come ‘here.” She moved to rest her head on his chest, looking up at him. “Baby, you didn’t do anything wrong. It’s just. Well, remember when we were talking about my demon loving you?” She nodded. “Well, baby, that’s the fastest way to get him to come out. I’m afraid I’ll slice you and then after I taste you, I’m afraid that I won’t be in control. Who knows what he will do.”

Buffy nodded in understanding. He was afraid that his demon may not love her as much as he thinks. “But I’d be able to stop you, if he was taking too much, right?”
“Cor, luv. He won’t take too much, trust me. He won’t kill his mate, but he would mate with you and I am not so sure it would be very pleasant for you.”

“What do you mean?” She brought her fingers up to trace the curves of his face.

“Pet, he may not hold back. I mean with the claiming bit. He’s get a little wild. And I don’t want that. If I am in a little control, I can make sure it isn’t too bad.”

“Are you holding out on me?” She whispered.

“No, luv. But the demon feels things differently what he considers pleasure may not be.” She still didn’t understand. “Like take for instance. You like when I play with your ass, right?” She nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah, me too. But see I make sure you are all lubed and stretch, he might not consider that and well… it could hurt pretty badly.”

“I see. So if you have some control you could remind him.” He nodded. “So why would you loose control if I touched your there?” she moved her body closer to his as they share this intimate moment.

“Because that is like your g-spot. Remember I could get you to agree to anything when I hit it?” She nodded remembering the chains and vibrator. “Well, you would agree to anything, just to keep it? The demon would stomp me down because I would be in such a state. See, pet? I need to me in control, at least a little.” He rubbed her back as she settled her length against his.

“I understand, Spike. I’ll try to remember. But you know. The demon, when he comes out to play. It will be OK. We will be OK. Spike, I love you. All of you. The man, the monster. Everything.”

“Ahh, kitten. You don’t know what that means to me to hear you say that.” He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. “So, kitten, what was this ‘bout your belly ring and you purring?” She giggled as he switched their positions resulting with her underneath him. He reached down to flick her ring and she gasped with lust. He rolled the ring between his fingers, tugging on it slightly. Within a few minutes of his ministrations he indeed made Buffy purr.