Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks again guys for all your reviews it makes me feel great! Here it is the moments you have been waiting for.
As always flashbacks in italics


They laid there looking at each other for what seemed like hours, processing the thoughts and feelings that were suddenly awakened within them.
Buffy became aware of her state of undress and she felt a cold shiver run through her.
“Are you cold luv?”
Her heart warmed at his words “luv” he had used it so often it barely registered anymore it was just another word but know somehow all his words took on new meanings to her.
“A little” she looked down “its kinda what happens when you don’t have any clothes on” she went to move under the covers but Will stopped her.

“I’ll warm you”

The kiss started slow their bodies moved together William could not believe how good Buffy’s skin felt under his touch. He wanted to have his hands everywhere at the same time and he was going he was doing a good job at it.

He was surprised when he felt her hand slip down the front of his pants. He stopped her.

“Buffy, what are you doing?” He wanted her to keep going but needed her to be sure.

“Well, unless you know a better way to do this, I am pretty sure these need to come off.” She gave him a look that pushed all reasonable thought out of his mind.

Will covered her body with his as she helped him out of his pants. , they started kissing again. She sought more friction against him. The more she sought the better she felt.

“Buffy, if you keep doing that I am going to finish before you start,” he moaned.

She looked up at him through hooded eyes.

“So start.” She thought she would be more hesitant, but she was certain she wanted Will to make love to her.

The air felt as though it was sucked from the room when Will stopped and got the condom out. ‘This is really going to happen,’ she thought. She looked into his eyes and knew that it was going to be all right.

He positioned himself at her opening and eased himself in.

She bit her lip as he entered her. She was expecting the pain but it still came as a bit of a shock as she started to stretch to accommodate his length.

He looked down at her, seeing the discomfort on her face. “Luv, I’m sorry. Do you want me to stop?”

“No. Just can you...Can you wait a sec?”

Although he was a teenage boy, William would have waited for her forever. All he wanted was to make her feel as good as he was.

“Will, you can start moving now.”

He started to gently thrust inside her, a slow rocking motion. He could feel her tightness squeezing his cock. He felt amazing, like he was going to jump out of his skin. He was not sure Buffy was enjoying herself until…

“Oh, Will!” Buffy felt her orgasm slowly building within her. His thrusts were less painful now that she had gotten used to his size. “More!”

Will was not sure what exactly to do; he was relying on instinct more than skill. He stopped his thrusts.

Her eyes snapped open. “I said more, Will, not sto…” Her words cut off as she felt his fingers circle her clitoris. “Oh, stopping is good!”

Will kept going as he felt her muscles tighten around him. He was so close; he wanted to make her come.

“Buffy, come for me, luv. I want to feel you all around me. My sweet Buffy, I wanna make you come so bad. Please baby, for me. For only me.”

“Oh, Will! Only you! Oh, you make me feel so good!”

Her orgasm ripped through her. She lifted off the bed as Will lost control and took his final thrusts as he came.

“Buffy luv, only you.” He fell on top of her gasping for breath.

She tapped him on the shoulder. “Will, I’m kinda finding it hard to breathe here.”

“Sorry, luv.” He rolled off her and onto his side. Quickly getting rid of the condom, he turned to face her.

“Well that was…” She searched for the words but her whole brain was scrambled. ‘No wonder all the slutty girls are dumb… you can’t think straight after sex.’ She smiled to herself as she looked into Will’s eyes. As she was caught in the intensity of his gaze she wanted to tell him that the plan had back fired she loved him. But she couldn’t she has set the rules of this agreement she couldn’t change them.

“Yeah, I know.” He looked at her all flushed and tousled hair; he wanted to take a photo to remind him that things could be perfect if only for a moment.

“I’m sleepy.” She stretched as a yawn slipped out.

“Here luv.” William opened his arms and pulled Buffy into his embrace.

“Thanks Will. You sure you don’t mind?” she hated the fact she was suddenly so unsure around him “I know that after sex snuggling was part of the deal”

Her words shook him ‘that’s right the plan’

“No I mean you will want to know what to do when the after sex snuggling happens for real right?”

“Yeah sure”

But as she moved into his arms and snuggled into sleep she couldn’t think of feeling anything more real than she did right now.

~

Spike put down the chart and looked at the door.

“Buffy?” He said her name aloud, as if to make sure what he was seeing was real.

She was real and standing in his hospital room. In some ways, she looked the same as that night so many lifetimes ago. Her hair was still golden, in a ponytail with her face framed by the same stubborn tendrils that refused to stay in place. He did not think it was possible, but she looked better than she did in the countless dreams he had over the years.

“Will,” she replied.

He looked better than the last time she saw him, not that that was a hard task considering that the last time she was saving his life. She saw part of the man he was now and part of the boy she loved. His hair was blonde, but the natural brown and the unruly curls were starting to show. In addition, his eyes -- in all the years that had gone by she had never seen another shade of blue that compared to his eyes.

“What are you doing here?” He finally found his voice.

She held up her stethoscope. “I work here; I don’t just wear the white coat because it’s slimming.”

“That explains why you are in the hospital, but why are you here in my room, pet?” Spike was trying hard to mask his true feelings.

“I wanted to see if you were getting better. I was worried.” She looked around the room taking in the rows of cards and flowers that decorated it. “Someone’s popular.”

“It’s kinda hard to keep a low profile me being a rock star and all.” Buffy looked into his eyes and saw someone so far from a rock star. For all the bravado and swagger, he would always be that shy boy who she had befriended all those years before.

She moved towards him. “You look like you’re healing well.” She reached out to touch his face.

Spike caught her hand and looked up into her eyes.

“I missed you.” He took her hand and kissed her palm. He tried to hide his feelings, but it was too hard. One look into her eyes and he was himself again, he was William.

“Will?” Buffy snatched her hand away. She was not going to do this again. He was not going to hurt her.

“Don’t… that’s not why I’m here. I just came to see if you were doing better and you are.”

“When did you see me?” Spike asked her.

“What?”

“You said you wanted to see if I was better. When did you see me, pet?” he asked her again.

“When you came in, I was the doctor who treated you.”

His eyes widened and then hardened as he relived the memory. “I called out to you.” He was not going to be a ponce about this. If this is how she wants to play it, then two could play this game.

“Yes, you did.” She looked into his eyes and could see the hurt within them.

“That’s just perfect, isn’t it? You see me lying on what could quite probably be my deathbed and it takes you two weeks to come and see if I’m ok? That’s the way it has to be with you. Everything has to be on Buffy’s terms.” He was angry now.

“That’s not true,” she pleaded.

“Isn’t it? Why now? What made you feel so compelled to see me after all this time?”

“I told you I wanted to see if you were ok. And to say stop looking for me.”

“Don’t flatter yourself, luv. What makes you think you’re so special?”

“Not you that’s for sure.”