Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to everyone who reviewed! Lu82, MarstersGirl13, BuffyandSpikeForvevr, and Mariana! You guys rock!
Ch. 2: Inmate 17

(2 weeks after the accident)

“Get your ass off the bus!”, yelled one of the prison guards who had a army haircut as he kicked Spike off the last step. “I said move!”

After Spike’s little accident, he spent about 3 days in the hospital. He went all trial for charges of a DUI, and stealing a car. Both, he pleaded guilty.

Now, here he was. Sunnydale Prison. *More like Sunnyhell *, Spike thought. Gone was his grand bedroom and precious telly. How was he going to watch Passions?

He looked around. The weather was hot. There was nothing green in sight, and he thought he was literally in hell.*Well, more like the desert part of hell.* Also, he was getting impatient with the guards.

“Wankers”, Spike muttered. He started walking a little more slowly.

“Move it, Bleach Boy!”, barked another guard who grabbed him roughly by the arm. This one was tanned, and really gaunt. ”Finn! Come ‘ere, you take ’im to the warden!”

“Fine Jesse. I have to do everything. We still going for beers later?”

“Yup. Do you think Summers will come with us this time?”

“I hope so.”

The army-haircut-guard that kicked him came over to Spike. He noticed that Finn was staring at him.*Is that psycho bastard is trying to perv on me?*

“What the bloody ‘ell are you staring at? Bring me to the damn
war—“, he was cut of when Finn kneed him in the gut.

“Your not in any position to be talkin’ to me that way, “Inmate”. Just because your Mr. Famous in the outside world, that doesn’t mean shit here. Here I’m Mr. Famous. Here, I’m Captain of the Sunnydale Prison Guard Soccer Team”, Finn then punched Spike right where he just kneed him.*What the bleeding hell is his problem? What’s he got against me? Probably one of those jealous poofs…*

“What the fuck did you do that for”, Spike exclaimed hunched over. When he looked back up at the Captain Cardboard waiting for an answer he saw that the guard was staring over his shoulder, practically drooling. Spike turned around and what he saw had his head spinning.

There, was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had long honey-blonde hair that was in a high ponytail. Spike thought if she let it down her hair, it would at least reach the middle of her back. She was wearing hip-hugger jeans and a tight light-green tank top.

She had amazing green-hazel eyes that he could spend a eternity looking at. She had a body that was just…perfect.*Perfect*, Spike thought. It was weird. Spike didn't know it but the angel was thinking the same about him.*Perfect*.Then she started speaking and Spike thought he could never tire of hearing this angel’s voice.

“Hey, heard some trouble over here. Was just about to head home. Is that— oh my God! William Sandler! Wow, never thought I’d meet ‘em”, the angel said.* She’s heard of me! This angel ‘as heard of me*, Spike inner William shouted in his head, but instead it was good ‘ol arrogant Spike that came out.

“Heard of me, have you pet?”, Spike smirked.

Before she could respond, the ponce interrupted.

“H-hey Buffy,” Riley stuttered. *Buffy, that’s an odd name.*

“Hi Riley, watcha doing?”, she said, still looking at Spike.

“Uh…just taking the new inmate here (he pointed to Spike) to the warden.”

“Oh okay. I’m heading out now, shift has been over for a while—“

“Do you wanna go out tonight?” Riley blurted out. Spike whpped his head up to look at her answer, trying to keep control of his jealousy.* Oh God, please let her say no. Couldn’t stand it if she went out with this wanker. My God, I have the worst luck in the world. I meet the most beautiful girl in the whole soddin’ planet and I’m in jail. Just perfect. If only thinks were different…*

“No thanks Riley. Maybe some other time. I’ve got a lot of errands to do at home.” *Yes!!! HA! You got rejected! * Spike thought, while smirking at Riley who didn’t notice.

“Okay, well, see you tomorrow.”

At that, Buffy turned and walked away.

“Who’s that?” Spike asked Riley.

“My future wife,” Riley replied smugly.”Actually, she’s one of the many guards here at this fine prison. The best looking one too. Now get moving. We’re already a few minutes late and I need to get laid.”

*Bloody asshole. Probably all he thinks about is getting laid.* Spike thought as he was dragged to the wardens office.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Ahh, Mr. Sandler, so nice to finally meet you. I’m Warden Ethan Rayne. You can just call me Mr. Rayne,” the warden introduced himself.

Something was off about him, and Spike made a metal note to listen carefully everything the warden said.

“Uhh…nice to meet you too…Sir”.

“I have a favor to ask you, Mr. Sandler, you being a pro soccer player and all. Would you agree to it?”

“Depends on what it is,” Spike said truthfully.

“I’ve got a soccer team here of my own I’m sure you’ve heard of…” Spike glanced at Riley who gave him a sloppy grin, “ and I’m not sure they’re ready to face the first game this year. What can you do about it?”

“Set up a practice game against a crap-ass team. That’s what my coach in high-school did. Boosted up the confidence. It’s bloody fun too.”

“Great idea. I want you to do it.”

“What?!”

“I said I want you to do it. Set up a team of inmates or something,” the warden said expressionless.

“I’m honored, but no thanks. All I want, is to do my time, and get out. You can set up a crack team yourself because I’m not going to do it.”

Just then the warden yanked Spike’s head to the side roughly a for the second time that day he got kneed.

“I don’t think you understand, Inmate 17. I wasn’t asking you. Pay attention, cause I’m only saying this once. You time here could be easy…” the warden called Riley over to hold Spike still has he socked him in the face,”…or it…(punch)..can be hard.”

Riley roughly let go of Spike and since he could use his cuffed hands, he fell on the floor.

*Won’t I be having a fun fucking time. * Spike thought sarcastically.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Whew! There’s the second chapter. I know I’m not the best writer, but please be kind.