A/N: Thanks ever so very much for all the beautiful reviews. Everyone of you are remarkable and very much appreciated. Please keep Reading, and even more so Reviewing. I like knowing what you actually think!!

Disclaimer: Everyone bloody knows by now that I don't own even a smidgen of the rights to these delicious characters. The creator of BTVS does which is fine and dandy. Oh and just a note: Sleeping Beauty doesn't belong to me, Hey, I'm not *that* old! 8D (and as a side note, Sleeping Beauty is my all time fav. fairy tale even before I saw the Disney version.)

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**

Buffy walked through the Magic Box doors to find Giles standing behind the counter staring off into space. She figured he was deep in thought about something watcherly. He had "the look" about him. She walked quietly towards him and stood directly in front of him for about five seconds before saying anything.

"Good morning, Giles," she said sweetly but rather loud.

Giles knocked a spindle and an empty cup over from the surprising salutation.

"Oh, goodness, Buffy. Good morning. I didn't hear you come in."

"If I had been a robber, Giles, I could have cleaned out the whole shop."

"Why, yes, I suppose you could have. Do forgive me, my mind is elsewhere."

"What's got you so thinky? Mmnn," she groaned. "Don't tell me it's another baddie. I've got too much on my plate as it stands, what with taking care of Dawn while mom is out of town, getting to at least most of my classes this coming week, patrolling everynight, searching for a stupid warlock, and dealing with Spike who is now William and staying at my house. I'm gonna need an appointment book."

"Wh---What did you just say?" Giles looked perplexed.

"Taking care of Dawn?"

"Noooo. The last bit."

"I need an appointment book?"

"Buffy!?" Giles was exasperated. Buffy giggled.

"Sorry, couldn't help it. Yeah, Spike. He ran into a warlock Friday night, and the guy got mad at him or something and put a curse on him. He passed out around midnight, Dawn figured out that I had to kiss him to wake him, he woke up but now Spike is not Spike at all, but William even though William is still actually Spike the vampire in body but not Spike in mind. I know, I know. I had some run on sentences in there."

"My, that is---quite interesting. I should think that would be something to see."

"Oh, I'm sure he would love to talk to you. Seems little Willie, ahem, William, may have had a Watcher as a professor in college back when. He knows some things about demons and other fun and neat stuff."

"Quite fascinating. Do you think I can come over tonight after closing up?"

"I don't see why not. Willow is coming by as well. Just remember he doesn't know he's a vampire. Now back to the warlock. Any customers that might resemble a warlock coming in here within the last, oh, two weeks?"

"You don't know what he looks like?"

"No description. His name, though, is Sherman." Giles gave her a 'you gotta be kidding' look. "I know, ooh, scary. Spike said he was arrogant and mouthy. Hmm, sounds like he was describing himself." She smiled. "Anyway, when he ran into him in the cemetery Friday night, he was casting a spell over a young girl. I don't know anything else other than he threatened to open the hellmouth, but that could've been just talk."

"Well, I can look back over my receipts and keep an eye open but other than that, I don't rightly recall anyone that would make me think they were a warlock."

"Ok, come on by then tonight. We'll order out or something. I'm going to go check a few other places so I'll see ya tonight."

"I'll see you around 8:30 then, Buffy."

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**

Dawn appeared in the kitchen wearing a frilly pink apron and her hair pulled back with a red bandana. William looked up from his perusal of the cookie recipe and the ingredients sitting out in front of him. He snickered at Dawn's getup. She huffed at him.

"Well, how do I look?" Dawn twirled around like a ballerina.

"It's---quite fetching." He continued to snicker.

"You're teasing."

"Yes, quite so. You're as cute as a button. You remind me so much of my little sister, Emily. She can be a nuisance at times, though, but I still adore her."

Dawn cocked her head to the side listening to Spike talk about his family. "Can I call you Will?"

"Sure. Fancy that. My little sister calls me by my shortened name as well." He smiled at her. "Ready to make some cookies?"

"Am I ever!"

Four dozen cookies later, the two stood in the middle of the kitchen looking at what they had accomplished. Mixing bowls and spatulas were piled up in the sink, cookie dough was glopped on the counter and both were covered from head to toe in flour.

"I guess we better get things cleaned up before your sister comes home."

"Yeah, I don't think bribing her with yummies will cover up the fact that we just made a down right mess of the kitchen. Oh, you got a little flour-- -well, kind of everywhere." Dawn began to giggle. William joined in.

"Sorry to tell you this, but so do you."

"Oh, boy. Either this is a sign that we are really good cooks or your basic run of the mill slobs. I'll wipe up if you want to do the dishes."

"Dishes I can do."

"When we're finished, I'll show you the stereo and cd player. What type of music do you listen to? Oh, that was a silly question, never mind."

"Oh, no, on the contrary. I've been to some afternoon picnics where they've had a string quartet playing and we have a phonograph at home that my grandfather gave to us. I tend to lean more towards Beethoven and Mozart, but Bach is my favorite. I don't rightly care so much for opera. Gives me a terrible headache."

"So--classical, right? You know, I think my mom has some of that. We'll have to dig around and see. Have you ever been to a ball?"

"Yes, only one. A masquerade ball, actually. Have you?"

"Shyeah, right. I always thought it would be so eloquent dancing around in a long, flowing gown, but knowing me, I'd probably step all over my date's feet."

"Date? Isn't that a dried fruit?" Dawn rolled her eyes. "Would you like me to show you how to ballroom dance? My mum taught me when I was 12 or so. It's simple. You'll be as graceful as a swan in no time."

"Oh, that's sounds like so much fun. Hurry with the dishes, I can't wait." Dawn squealed in excitement. William laughed and shook his head at her, turning back to finish his chore.

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**

Buffy walked into her house to a completely rearranged living room accompanied by classical music flowing out of the speakers. In the center of it all, Dawn and William were dancing around the room that had apparently been transformed into a ballroom. Buffy stood and watched them, smiling at how much fun it looked like they were having. The music stopped and he bowed to Dawn, she returning it with a curtsie. Buffy began to clap, surprising the dancers.

"Oh, Buffy, Buffy," Dawn ran over to her sister and took her hand, dragging her towards William. "Let Will teach you how to dance. Or, I mean to 'Waltz'. He's a very good teacher.

"Oh, I don't know Dawnie. I was never really good at---." She was cut off short when Dawn basically threw her into William's arms.

"Sorry, she gets a little excited sometimes. We don't have to, you know." Buffy tried to find a way to get out of the dance lesson.

"It will be an honor to dance with you," he softly reiterated. "Do you know how to waltz?"

"Well, mom used to watch reruns of Lawrence Welk, but never mind because you won't know what I'm talking about, so no, not really." Buffy didn't know why, but all of a sudden she felt her cheeks began to burn as she rambled.

"Alright then, it's a 3-step dance. 1-2-3, 1-2-3. Just let me lead and--- see how simple?"

"Wow, this is sorta---fun. Whoa," Buffy laughed as William twirled her around in one complete circle. "You threw me off there for a second." Both of them were now laughing. Dawn smiled at them mischieviously. The song ended and she jumped up off the couch.

"My turn, my turn," she yelled while jumping up and down. Buffy and William looked at her.

"See what I mean?" Buffy explained to a smiling William.

All three continued the dance lessons with the last dance belonging to Buffy. When they finished, he bowed, then gently pulled her hand to him and placed a tender kiss on her knuckles. She ended up blushing again until Dawn swooped her away and escorted her into the kitchen followed close behind by William. He began to prepare tea while Dawn put the freshly baked cookies out on a plate.

"Sooo---what's going on? Why so formal?" Buffy asked.

"Afternoon tea, silly," Dawn chided.

"Oh, do forgive me," Buffy stuck her nose up with an act of snobbishness. William snorted and began to chuckle quietly, his back still turned away. Buffy noticed him laughing.

"What are you laughing about?" she asked him. He cleared his throat and turned to look at her over his shoulder, his eyes shining.

"Do you think the British put on airs, Miss Summers?"

"What? Oh, no, I mean, I was just teasing. Teasing Dawn, yeah, that's what I was doing." Was she blushing again? 'So gotta stop doing that,' Buffy thought to herself.

They carried on a light conversation while enjoying the tea and cookies. Buffy mentioned that Giles was coming by later that evening and Willow wouldn't be too far behind him.

"So, what should we have for supper?" Buffy enquired.

"I'm guess it's either pizza or chinese." She turned to William. "Buffy has a magical way of making dinner. She picks up the phone and pushes the buttons and, voila, less than an hour later---."

"You brat, at least be happy you get something to eat that's edible." Buffy lightly pinched her sister's arm. Dawn retaliated. William cleared his throat.

"Pardon the intrusion." Both girls looked up at him. "I took the liberty of glancing through your---freezer?---and took out a roasting chicken. Would you mind if I prepared something for supper? It would be a pleasure and since you are having company---."

"Company? It's just Willow and Giles. And I wouldn't want you to make meals for us. You're a---you're a---guest in our home."

"Please. It's no bother, really. I would love to do it."

"But---."

"Buffy," Dawn said under her breath. "He says he wants to, what's the harm? Let him!"

"Ok, but at least let me help."

"NO," Dawn said a little too loud. She looked at William and shook her head no.

"I will be fine. And if I do need any help, I'll let you know."

Dawn began to bounce excitedly on her chair. "What are you making?"

William chuckled at her enthusiasm. "I was thinking of broasting the chicken. And I noticed you have some potatoes and carrots. I may even make a cake, or maybe a pudding, depending on what you have on hand."

"I can't wait."

'Neither can I,' Buffy mused. 'Wait til Giles gets a load of this.'

TBC