Author's Chapter Notes:
If you don't read my other fics (or my LJ) then I wanted to let everyone know the reason that updates are taking so long is because I'm pregnant and exhausted all the time. The time that I used to reserve for writing is now spent sleeping, but eventually all of my fics will be finished.
Chapter 6 - Craving A Taste


Gritting her teeth as she was practically dragged through the streets of Sunnydale, Buffy offered what little resistance she could while trying to keep from keeling over in obvious pain. The sliced wounds on her stomach were beginning to bleed heavily, seeping through the thin fabric of her shirt, causing her to get weaker by the moment.

“Where the hell are you taking me?” she asked through gritted teeth, wondering how far she could push her luck. When the time actually came to push it, that is.

“I thought I already answered the question,” Spike replied, not bothering to loosen his grip on her arm as he continued his steady trek away from the center of town.

“No, what you bothered to do was dance around it. I want a direct answer. Where are you taking me?”

“You’ll find out soon enough,” he responded cryptically.

Buffy nearly huffed in indignation, her muscles tensing up even more as she was maneuvered out of the shadowed back alleys of Sunnydale and onto the side streets. “I’m not asking again-”

“Good,” he interrupted, not bothering to look at her as he jerked on her arm.

Practically growling at the refusal, Buffy opened her mouth to issue a harsh reprimand, only to stop when she saw the mansion at the end of the road. “Please tell me you don’t live there,” she said with an amused expression.

Spike paused, glancing over his shoulder with a raised eyebrow. “And if I do?”

“It’s a little gothic,” she said, taking in more of the exterior as they approached. “Even for you,” she added in a snide tone.

Pulling her closer to him, Spike stared into her eyes for a long moment, nearly smiling in satisfaction when she became restless under the scrutiny. “It’s private,” he said in a low voice, smirking at her when a shiver ran down her spine as she looked away from his sharp gaze. “Nice place to take someone if you don’t want them to be found again,” he continued, feeling a sense of satisfaction when her eyes snapped back to his, blazing with their usual righteousness that he found so damned cute.

“Let’s get one thing straight,” Buffy said, finally jerking her arm out of his grasp. “I might be injured, which is your fault by the way, but that doesn’t mean that I’ll happily walk into that house where you’ve got an ambush waiting for me. I think you’re forgetting who I am.”

“Oh, I haven’t forgotten,” he said quietly, looking her up and down. “You’re a Slayer who was nearly bisected less than half an hour ago.”

Pulling her hand away from her stomach, Buffy welcomed the pain that the sudden movement caused, using it to her advantage as she slammed her fist into Spike’s face, sending him stumbling backwards before she turned and slipped into the brush on the side of the road.

Startled, but unsurprised, when her shoulders were grabbed in a brutal grip, Buffy allowed the momentum to spin her around as the loud roar filled the air. Seeing the vampire visage firmly in place, she looked into his golden eyes, raising an eyebrow at the anger that resided there.

“You might do well to remember who you’re dealing with,” Spike said in a menacing tone, his hands biting into her shoulders.

“I beg your pardon,” Buffy replied, her eyes widening guiltlessly. “Was I supposed to just accept my fate? Was I supposed to ask some more trivial questions that would lead to an untimely and unwanted demise? Because I can surely accommodate you,” she said, her voice soft and innocent. “What do you have planned for me, Master?”

Exhaling sharply, Spike’s entire body seemed to tense, reacting to the sultriness that she seemed to infuse her words. “You won’t be disappointed in what I have planned,” he replied, eyeing her up and down.

Buffy stayed where she was, assessing the situation as Spike closed what little distance was left between them. Standing her ground when he stood directly in front of her, she tried not to move, even as every nerve seemed to stand on edge at his proximity.

Her breath caught in her throat as his hands slid from her shoulders, down her arms in a provocative gesture, leaving her shivering in their wake. A million questions seemed to be dancing in her head, but only one surfaced when she saw him fall to his knees in front of her. “What are you doing?”

“I said I wanted privacy,” he replied, moving her hands away from her stomach. “Never said it had to be indoors.”

Buffy gasped at the meaning of his words, taking a step back as her survival instinct seemed to finally kick in, only to be held fast by a strong pair of arms.

“Let me go,” she ground out, wincing as she turned in his grasp, irritating the damaged skin of her stomach.

“Not until I get what I brought you here for,” Spike said, firmly holding onto her hips.

“And what’s that?” Buffy asked with a note of condescension shading her voice.

His answer was simple and to the point, sending a shot of terror racing down Buffy’s spine.

“Blood.”

Twisting away from him, she felt the first panicked sensations of desperation kicking in. “N-no!” she screamed, struggling against his superior strength.

“We can do this the easy way or the hard way. The result is inevitable.”

“If you think I’m going to lay back and let you make a snack out of me, you’re crazier than I thought you were.”

“Don’t degrade yourself, love,” he said with an amused smile. “You’re a four-course meal if there ever was one.”

Lifting her knee to connect with his chin, Buffy gasped when he caught it, twisting her at an angle that was to his advantage, even though she was the one still standing.

Opening her mouth to scream, to protest, to cry, to do anything as Spike lifted the hem of her shirt, the only thing that came out was a strangled sound that quickly degenerated into a whimper. “Don’t do this,” she said after a moment while Spike did nothing but stare at the damage that the blades had inflicted on her skin. Buffy was moderately proud of herself that her request had come out as more of a demand than a plea, even knowing that the results wouldn’t be what she desired.

Shivering against her will, Buffy bit her lip, turning her eyes away from the sight in front of her, never seeing Spike’s vampire guise slide away, revealing the cool blue eyes that seemed to be appraising every nuance of her.

“There was no ambush,” he said, drawing her attention back to him. “If I can’t take you out on my own, I’ll be damned if I let others do the work for me. And as tempting as you are right now, I don’t take the food that’s handed to me. I earn it.”

“A vampire with a code of honor,” she said, her tone obviously unsure of whether he was telling the truth, a slight hint of sarcasm in her words. “How noble.”

“If you want to call it that,” he replied with a wry smile. “I do want to fight you, Slayer, and I plan on winning. But you need to be healthy for that to happen.”

Buffy opened her mouth to respond, a sharp cry of surprise coming out as Spike’s tongue gently stroked her stomach. His hands slid from her hips to her waist, creating a more intimate connection as he forced her to take a small step toward him.

Trembling against him, Buffy closed her eyes at the erotic sweep of his tongue against her skin. “Don’t,” she finally murmured, her voice coming out a strained whisper, feeling Spike smile against her stomach.

“Nothing’s gonna move me from this spot, Goldilocks,” he said, pulling her more firmly against him.

Every instinct that she possessed screamed at Buffy to do the right thing. To somehow get away, find some type of weapon and fend him off. But the delicious effect that he was having on her was making all coherent thoughts drift away.

Unaware of how long she’d been standing in the same place, Buffy nearly gasped when Spike’s hands began moving in a sensuous rhythm over her exposed skin. Biting her lip to keep from asking the obligatory ‘what are you doing?’, Buffy stared down at the blonde head.

“I gotta admit,” she said, trying to keep her voice steady and unaffected, “having the Master on his knees in front of the Slayer is a hell of a power trip in its own right.”

Spike growled against her stomach, obviously not approving of her choice of words. Before Buffy was aware of what was happening, she found herself lying on her back in the soft grass with Spike crouched over her. The shadows played over his face until even his human features looked slightly demonic.

“You need to learn how to play the game, little girl,” he whispered, his voice surprisingly soft in contrast with the killing instinct that seemed to permanently reside in his eyes.

Buffy swallowed at the menacing words, not taking her eyes away from her captor. Her body tensed when she felt his muscles shift, bringing a subtle pressure over her body. “And what game would that be?” she asked, her voice steady and unwavering, even as her eyes displayed all of the fear that she was feeling.

Spike smiled, his gaze raking over every part of her face, searching for something that seemed to elude him. “You’re so young,” he said, his tone making the comment more insulting than it needed to be. “There’s so much I need to teach you.”

Gritting her teeth at the arrogant statement, Buffy shoved at his chest, temporarily moving him away from her, only to groan in pain when she was slammed back against the hard ground, the back of her head colliding with the unforgiving earth. Briefly closing her eyes to stop the stars from dancing in front of her vision, Buffy turned her head, inhaling sharply when she heard Spike’s voice in her ear.

“Lesson the first,” he whispered, running his fingertips along the column of her exposed neck. “Never attack in anger.”

“It’s worked well enough for me in the past,” Buffy replied, battling the wave of nausea at the pain in her head as she turned her gaze back to Spike, moderately surprised that he was only inches away from her.

“Doesn’t cut it with me,” Spike said with a condescending smile.

“Fine,” she said in a falsely placating tone. “Any more lessons for the night?”

Something predatory seemed to flash in Spike’s eyes as he pulled back slightly to look at her. “If you insist,” he said quietly.

Buffy gasped, struggling against him when she felt his hand slip between their bodies. “N-no!”

“You offered,” he said, his smile widening when she managed to close her legs.

“Get off of me,” she said, her eyes flashing with repressed rage, nearly growling in frustration when his other hand managed to pin both of her wrists above her head.

“Not that easy, sweetheart,” he said, lowering his head, intent on kissing her.

“No!” Buffy yelled, turning away from him as her struggles intensified.

Spike narrowed his eyes at her blatant refusal. Sliding a hand between her thighs, he gently massaged her through the layers of cloth, satisfied when he saw the color rising in her cheeks as her breathing became more labored. The tension flowed out of her body as Spike continued to manipulate her. The only touch to her skin was the iron grip he had on her wrists.

Watching as she turned her gaze back to his, Spike nearly groaned at the innocently seductive image of her beneath him. Tendrils of hair had escaped their confinement to curl around her face. Her eyes were half-closed and glazed over, her lips moist and parted as she panted softly for air.

“I don’t want this,” Buffy whispered weakly, shaking her head slightly to emphasize what she was saying even as her hips arched toward his hand, wanting more contact.

Spike smiled, leaning toward her again, clenching his teeth when she turned her lips away from him. Brushing his lips against her jaw, he nuzzled the soft skin as she trembled beneath him. “Your body’s telling a different story, love.”

Closing her eyes as she turned as far away from him as she could, Buffy hid her face against her arm, knowing that he was right. Lifting her body toward his hand, Buffy cried out in panic when he pulled away from her, his grip loosening on her wrists. Blindly reaching for him, she gasped when she felt his fingertips on her lower abdomen, slipping below her pants and delving lower until he was caressing the place that no one else had ever touched.

Blindly reaching for him, Buffy buried her face in Spike’s shoulder, whimpering in need. Desperately clutching at him, she arched her back as his fingers rubbed her clit, using more pressure until she felt the unfamiliar explosion that traveled through her body. Opening her mouth in a silent scream, Buffy saw stars burst in front of her eyes as her body went rigid with the pleasure coursing through her.

Breathing heavily, trying to get herself under control, she became vaguely aware of Spike’s satisfied expression above her. Feeling the warmth rise to her cheeks, Buffy turned away, shoving at his chest until he slowly separated himself from her and stood up. Rising to her feet as fast as she could, Buffy took a few steps away from him, needing as much distance as she could manage as she watched the master vampire warily.

“So that’s what it’s like to have a Slayer,” Spike said, eyeing her up and down, not surprised when he was nearly knocked off of his feet as her fist slammed into his face.

“You’ll never have me,” she spat out angrily, the strange warmth that had coursed through her draining out of her at his spiteful words.

Slowly straightening up to his full height, Spike grinned as he ran his thumb over the corner of his split lip. “I had you writhing underneath me. That’s enough for now.”

“There’s no for now about it,” she said in a deceptively low voice. “This will never happen again.”

“That was just a taste, baby,” he whispered, leaning toward her, a lustful look in his eyes, chuckling softly when Buffy turned her head away from him. “Wait ‘til the main course.”

Buffy’s head snapped around at the threatening note in his words, her breath catching in her throat as she searched the area, not seeing him anywhere. Clenching her jaw in determination, Buffy spun around, idly placing one hand on her stomach, even though she knew that it was already healing. “You’ll have to satisfy that craving somewhere else.”





Thanks so much to: riam, Tasha, Cordykitten, BuffyandSpikeForever, GreenAppleSweety, slinkypk, no one in particular, jenny, sirc, Whitelighter354, Roz, Jessica, Photography Nut & cath for reviewing!