[Reviews - 143] LikedPrinter
Summary: Season 1 – Post The Harvest but extremely AU after that. A vampire who needed something that he never knew he wanted. A Slayer who must come to terms with who she is. A vicious twist of fate. She thought the worst was behind her… she thought she’d averted any danger… she thought wrong.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 16417 Read: 20953
Published: 11/01/2005 Updated: 02/16/2007

1. Obsessive Intentions by Ashlee [Reviews - 20] Liked (1427 words)
This was written for the Livejournal community seven_seasons.

The closer we get to Christmas, the slower my updates will be (you all know how it is) but I'm going to try for at least one chapter a week of each fic. Love 'Em and Leave 'Em will be finished soon, anyway. I hope you like this one!

2. Enthralled Emotions by Ashlee [Reviews - 11] Liked (1609 words)

3. Stalking Darkness by Ashlee [Reviews - 19] Liked (1420 words)
Now that I know how to do links, I wanted to say a huge thank you to Selene2 for making the beautiful banner and matching icon for this fic!

4. Self Preservation by Ashlee [Reviews - 11] Liked (1642 words)
This might be my last update of one of my WIPs this week - if it is: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

5. Fighting Another Battle by Ashlee [Reviews - 15] Liked (1477 words)
Sorry about the lack of updates on my WIPs. I should be able to free up some time in a few weeks, but right now I'm just too busy for regular updates. I won't leave a story as a permanent WIP, but with the holidays so close, they will take a while. I hope you're still enjoying the story!

6. Craving a Taste by Ashlee [Reviews - 14] Liked (2602 words)
If you don't read my other fics (or my LJ) then I wanted to let everyone know the reason that updates are taking so long is because I'm pregnant and exhausted all the time. The time that I used to reserve for writing is now spent sleeping, but eventually all of my fics will be finished.

7. Spiraling by Ashlee [Reviews - 14] Liked (1180 words)
Thanks so much to Allison for the super-quick beta (as always)! I've been getting more free time lately, so I'll be having more regular updates (on all of my WIPs). I'm hoping to have a new chapter of Daughter of Darkness before the weekend. This one is kind of a filler chapter, but I'm still proud of it, so I'm hoping you like it!

8. You've Only Just Begun by Ashlee [Reviews - 13] Liked (2480 words)
Segments in this chapter are credited to Rob Des Hotel & Dean Batali. Everyone have a safe and Happy Easter!

9. The Price of Loyalty by Ashlee [Reviews - 26] Liked (2580 words)
Thank you to everyone for being so patient! I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy last year and am adjusting to having to find time to write, but I promised I would never abandon my fics and I meant it, so here you go.

Previously on Deadly Obsession...

Buffy and Spike confronted each other in the alley behind the Bronze, during Buffy's date with Owen. Threats were made, ultimatums were issued, a Slayer was pissed off. And Spike left the scene with the always confusing quasi-prophecy: "You think you know what's to come? What you are? You haven't even begun."