Chapter 2: Touchdown

Dawn was waiting for the two lovers to get off the plane. She had to drive all the way up to LA to get them. A demon gang attacked the Sunnydale Airport during the week, tearing up the tarmac, and no planes could land or take off. Of course the official story was a bunch of teenagers on crack. Dawn was happy for Spike and Buffy. After all they have been through the happiness they give each other seemed very appropriate. She watched as the duo exited the plane. Spike had his arm flung around her neck and whispering something in her ear. She burst out laughing and shook her head. They looked happy indeed.

Dawn waved them over. Spike let go of Buffy and hugged the young lady. “Thank you, Bit. Never thought I would feel this way, but… it’s all because of you,” Spike whispered as he held her close. He let go and blinked the tears in his eyes away. “Shall we ladies? I believe we have a long drive in front of us.” The girls took his offered arms and the strolled to the baggage claim like they had no cares in the world.

~*~*~*~

Dawn dropped Buffy and Spike off at the closest hotel, the Radisson, to the house on Revello. Both of the travelers were quite tired and anxious to rest during the day. Actually, one of the travelers was anxious to get the other traveler alone. Buffy walked into the room and blindly headed for the bed. She stumbled over and collapsed. “God, I’m so tired, Spike. Want to sleep all day.”

Spike loomed above her, grinning at the prone body of his beloved. She in fact looked exhausted. The past week had finally caught up to her. He put their bags down and started to unpack while she took a quick nap. Spike thought: let her rest a bit and then have his wicked way with her.

“Baby, time to wake up and play.” He tickled her arms, trying to wake her up. She didn’t budge. He took her shoes and socks. He moved slowly, as not to wake her, to unbutton her jeans and strip them off her. “Wakey, wakey, luv. There’s a Big Bad out here that needs your attention.” Spike cooed in her ear. He knew she was awake, but pretending to sleep. Her heartbeat sped up and her breathing became ragged. “Come on, kitten, I know you are awake. Baby, please, you promised. I was a good boy on the plane.” Spike started to run his fingers across her thigh in a tantalizing maze. “Come on baby, don’t make me spank you. Of course, I wouldn’t mind that. OK, you talked me into it, or not talked me into it.” He shifted to move her body so he could spank her, but she opened her eyes at the last moment.

“Spike, come here, baby.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled his ear, trying to get him to disregard his threat.

“Nut uh, kitten… you were naughty and now it’s time to be punished.” He had a wicked gleam to his eye.

“Ok, baby, if you insist. But just be warned, if you decide to punish me that way, the shirt stays on.” He frowned at that statement. “I much rather be punished a different way.” She fluttered her eyelashes at him.

“And how is that, honey?” He finally turned her over on top of him. His hands were inches away from her ass, just begging for a little slap. He caressed her bare skin like it was the most precious thing in the world.

“Hmmm, since I did promise you a very special treat as soon as we were in the room, if you were good, I guess my punishment is to give you two special treats. That sounds fair?”

Spike grinned, “And what special treat were you thinking of, my dear?”

“You sound like the big bad wolf when you said that.” She slapped his shoulder playfully. He vamped letting his demon face come forth. “Ohhh, baby.” She ground down on his erection. “What yellow eyes you have.”

“All the better to see you with, my dear.” He raised his eyebrow and groaned to imitate her earlier movement.

“Oh, what big ears you have!” She brought her finger to play with his right ear lobe.

“All the better to hear you with, my dear.” He flashed her his fangy smile. Time for the piece de resistance!

“Ohh, what big teeth you have!”

“Better to EAT with you, my dear.” He dove down to her neck and started to nuzzle it. He moved his hands to grab the wisp of fabric she called underwear and yanked it, ripping the sides.

“Spike! That’s the fourth pair you’ve ruined!” She sat up, straddling his chest.

“Then stop wearing them, luv. It would be easier for both of us if you would just let me have access to it at all times. Now where were we, Oh yeah,” he bucked up and switched positions with her. “I was about to eat you.” His face changed back to human form. His hands held her waist still as he made his way down to the juncture of her thighs. “My dear, let me in so I can eat you all up. Don’t make me huff and puff.”

“Nut uh. Wrong fairy tale, anyways Mr. Big Bad Wolf isn’t going to gobble me all up. He has a special treat coming to him.” She clamped her legs shut.

“Oh baby, trust me, he wants this treat. Let him in so he can collect his treasure.” She relaxed her leg muscles so he could spread her legs around his head. He nuzzled the sweet soft skin surrounding his treasure. He breathed in, reveling in her sweet, intoxicating arousal. He took another deep unnecessary breath and lightly flicked her lips apart. Her body instinctively opened up for him as he plunged his face down. He took care of the outer skin as much as he took notice of the inner, more sensitive skin. He moved his nose up to bump her aching clit as he plundered her inner beauty. This was the time that Spike knew he had Buffy’s full surrender.

Several hours later, Spike laid back on the bed resting his head against the headboard, finally sated. Buffy was still lying face down crossways on the bed. She didn’t have any energy to right herself after Spike took his two special treats and then five more. Spike claimed that because he didn’t ‘release his sexy seed’ all those times for her, didn’t count as his treat. He really was a greedy guy when it came to it. Next time she will have to be more specific when promising him bedroom games. “Uh, Spike?” She whined from the foot of the bed, still unable to get her limbs to cooperate with her brain.

“Rest, pet. We gotta go visit the watcher tonight.” He reached for his fags and lit one.

“Spike…” She whined again, raising her arm two inches from the bed and flopping it down.

“Yeah, kitten?” He dangled the lit cigarette from his mouth and walked over to where she was laying.

“Can’t move… please?” She moved her head to face his as he stooped down in front of her. Spike smiled and nodded. He pushed her body over onto her back and picked her up. He arranged her under the covers and walked back to his side of the bed to sit down. She instinctively scooted her body closer to cuddle.

“Thought you couldn’t move, pet?” He raised his eyebrow.

“Can’t,” She raised her arm again and it promptly fell to the bed. “See? But technically that wasn’t moving it was scooting.” She giggled as he growled at her.

“Sleep, pet. I’m not finished with you.”

He let her rest most of the day, snuggled up close to him. He spent his time reading, watching TV, and watching her as she slept. She made the cutest little noises as she dreamt. Finally as the sun started to set, he woke her up to get cleaned up.