Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you that have been supporting this story, especially to Luxferi, Lu82 and BuffyAndSpikeForever for reviewing the last chapter.
This chapter is definitely not for kiddies and I’m terribly unsure of it, since the Spuffy loving turned out to be a little more graphic than expected. Sorry if it sucks, I promise I tried my best.

Chapter 12, Part 2

A little while later…

“This meal was simply scrumptious, Spike. Who would have thought that you could cook so well?” Buffy said teasingly, as she put down her paper plate on the floor and stretched luxuriously. They were sitting over the plush sleeping bags that Spike had settled in front of the fireplace.

“Well, that’s just one of my many talents, luv,” Spike replied, his hungry eyes following each of her movements.

“One of them? What other talents are you hiding from me, Mr. Taylor?” Buffy asked coyly.

“Well, Miss Summers, as a very wise girl told me earlier, that’s for me to know ‘n for ya to find out,” he teased her back and then he winked at her, before putting his paper plate over hers and moving closer to her. “’Ow is it possible that ya get more beautiful every time I see ya?”

“I don’t know,” Buffy said, blushing under his intent gaze. “I think you might need glasses, though.” She smiled shyly.

He snorted. “Not likely. ’Aven’t ya seen yourself in a mirror, luv?” he asked, gazing deeply into her green eyes. “Your eyes, your ‘air,” he added, moving his hand over her hair as he said that. “Your lips.” He kissed her lightly, not able to contain himself anymore. “Ya, all of ya, perfect,” he said before lowering her down until she lied over the sleeping bags, covering her with his body and kissing her, until they were breathless. “I wanna worship ya, luv, like ya deserve to be worshiped, would ya let me?”

She nodded, feeling incapable of voicing her answer as she fell under the spell of his blue eyes.

He kissed her again then, hungrily, like he had wanted to kiss her ever since he saw her for the first time. This was different than the first time at the crypt; that was rushed, even if he had tried not to rush it. They hadn’t had time to explore each other as he would have liked. They had time now, there was no danger that anyone might intrude this time.

Buffy was so sweet and pliant in his arms, emitting those little moans and gasps that he’d loved so much that first time and driving him crazy as her hands traveled up and down his back. How was it that the most innocent of touches from her could excite him more than anything had before? ‘It must be because it’s her,’ he mused, before forgetting all about it as he began trailing kisses down her jaw and then up to her earlobe, which he took into his lips, nibbling on it and relishing in the feel of Buffy shivering at his actions.

Buffy was lost in the sensations that Spike was creating within her, she felt as if she was on fire, she could feel her body burning wherever he’d posed his gaze upon, kissed and nibbled her. She never imagined that she could ever feel like this. She felt as if she couldn’t get enough of him, even if she wasn’t exactly sure of what to do about it. So, while she tried to gather her courage to explore him further, she contented herself with threading her hands lovingly in his hair or lowering them down his back, caressing him lightly.

Meanwhile, Spike alternatively kissed, nibbled and planted little bites down her throat, until Buffy was writhing under him, trying to make him move away so she could sit. He was about to protest when he noticed that she was tugging on his t-shirt to take it off of him, so he helped her and then he took her top off, too. His gaze lingered lustfully on her luscious curves as his hands moved eagerly to cover her breasts while his lips returned to claim her mouth once again.

After a few moments, Spike once again began kissing his way down her throat and shoulders, as he began lowering the straps of her bra with his hands and then he deftly unfastened the front clasp, pulling the cups away to leave her breasts uncovered for his perusal. He looked at her face and couldn’t stop the proud smirk that graced his lips when he noticed her eyes darkened with lust trained unfocusely on him.

He lowered his head and taking a nipple on his mouth, he licked, nipped and sucked on it while he fondled the other with one of his hands.

Buffy thrashed her head on their makeshift bed while she moaned her pleasure and held his head closer to her, feeling all the delicious things he was doing to her all the way down to her toes. She was so engrossed in all the sensations he was eliciting in her that she didn’t notice that Spike had unfastened her jeans until he pulled them down her hips, right along with her already quite wet panties.

He continued to move down, taking her shoes and her socks off and then continuing with her jeans and panties, until she was completely naked in front of him.

“God, ya’re so gorgeous, my love, every little bit of ya is,” he murmured huskily, before moving between her legs and after separating them a little, he dived into her pussy, licking a path up and down her slit before taking her clit into his mouth and feasting on her; until she was mindless with lust, taking her over the edge harder than she’d experienced that first time when the pleasure had been mixed with the sweet pain of her first time.

Spike had tried to hold his own passion in check during their loving, determined as he was that he would give her all the pleasure he could, but her sweet cries and moans of rapture, inflamed him further than he ever thought possible; so, while she recovered from her orgasm, he hurriedly took off his own jeans, boots and socks and took a condom out of one of the bags that contained their provisions. Then, he lowered himself on top of her; putting the brunt of his weight on his arms so he wouldn’t crush his beautiful girl. All the while, Buffy looked at him with wonder and curiosity and more than a touch of lust, which made him remember that his girl was still very new at this and he had to go slow.

So, he claimed her lips with his, tangling his tongue with hers, while stoking the fire of passion once again in her, until she couldn’t take it any more and forgetting all of her initial hesitance, she took his cock in her hands, instinctively pumping it up and down, until Spike felt that he was going to explode and stopped her.

“Buffy, luv, give me a minute,” he said trying to control himself.

“Why?” she asked bewildered and more than a little unsure. “Did I-I do something wrong? I didn’t mean to, I just thought you might like...”

Spike chuckled and give her a sweet kiss in her lips, delighted with her innocence, “Ya definitely didn’t do anythin’ wrong, luv. In fact, it was so good that I just about lost all control there.”

“Really?” Buffy smiled flirtatiously, her self-confidence returning quickly after his reassuring words. “Well, I like the idea of losing control with you, Mr. Taylor. Now, what are you going to do about that?”

He smirked at her and after he put the condom on, he guided her hand to help him position himself at her entrance, pushing in slowly inside her, clenching his teeth as he felt her vaginal muscles clamping down on him. They both shuddered when he was finally sheathed completely inside of her, staying still for a minute while they both got used to the feel of the other, while looking deeply into each other’s eyes.

When he felt he was about to go crazy if he didn’t move, she experimentally began moving her hips. Taking this as a sign that she was ready, he began thrusting in her; slowly at first and picking up speed as she began moving with him, pleading him to give her more, to give her everything, until they both exploded in a myriad of sensations and love.

tbc

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year!