Author's Chapter Notes:
So here you have it, finally, the date at the crypt. It’s rated NC-17 just to be in the safe side. I just hope it isn’t too awful, I’ve never written anything like this before and I’m very nervous over it.
Thanks to Lu82, BuffyandSpikeForever, Niamh, BuffyandSpikeForever, Seraiza, Virce and Noaluvjames (Amelia-Jane and buffyluv86for reviewing.

I wanted to take the time to address some of the concerns I found in some reviews and let you know that this story is a tad angsty, maybe a little more than a tad at times, although I’m trying to mix it with a bit of fluff to make it lighter. Anyway, at this point I can’t promise no more angst but I can promise you there’ll be a very happy ending. So if you still want to join me through this story, I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappointed.

I used one sentence from “Something Blue” (you’ll see which when you read the chapter) and two songs, ‘Te Voy A Enseñar A Querer’ by Jimena Angel (translated by me, so if it sucks you know who to blame) and ‘Insatiable’ by Darren Hayes (this is my favorite song ever, so I hope you like it, too), they’re not mine, just borrowing. :D

Chapter 8 (Part 2)

Saint Francis Cemetery, Tuesday Evening

Buffy arrived to the crypt and decided to stay outside as she waited for Spike to show up. There was no way she was going inside without him; she shuddered as she thought of the things she could find there.

“Oh, God!” she squealed startled when from seemingly out of nowhere a hand pulled her inside the crypt. “You scared me!” Buffy swatted Spike’s chest once she finally realized it was him.

“Aww, the wittle girl got scared of the big bad wolf?” Spike teased, while Buffy pouted. “Oh, look at that lip, I’m gonna get it,” he whispered huskily, before lowering his head to nibble on her lower lip and then take possession of her lips with barely restrained passion, until she pushed him back so she could breathe again.

“Miss me?” Spike asked, as he trailed kisses down her throat.

“Yes, I did, although maybe I shouldn’t have, you scared me,” Buffy pouted some more, smiling when Spike growled. “Did you miss me?”

“I did,” Spike said. “I don’t think I’ve ever missed anyone more than I’ve been missin’ ya, luv. By the way, Xander ‘n I are almost ready to escape from the Camp. Ya’re still comin’ with us, aren’t ya, pet?”

“Yes, I most certainly am,” Buffy replied and pulling away from his arms, she took her backpack off and walked over to a little altar where Spike had placed a candle and then she settled the vanilla scented candles Willow had given her beside it. She lit them and soon the room was filled with the glowing light and the delicious aroma. She took the blanket out from the bag and between Spike and her they placed it over the floor, right next to one of the walls. Then Buffy sat over the blanket and smiling coyly at Spike, she patted a space beside her for him to sit. He sat down and reclined on the wall, pulling her towards him in a loose embrace. They stayed like that for a minute, just enjoying being together and alone and without having to worry about the time, at least not too much.

“Hmmmm, Spike?”

“Yes, pet?”

“I-I wanted to know if you meant what you said last night?”

“Not sure to what part ya’re referrin’ to, luv. But, yeah, I meant everythin’ I said,” Spike said, moving until they were face to face.

“E-even the… l-loving me part you said when you were leaving?” Buffy asked, biting her lower lip as she nervously waited for his answer.

“Especially that, sweetheart.”

“Really?” Buffy’s expression turned hopeful.

“I wouldn’t ‘ave said it otherwise, luv.”

Buffy beamed at him and threw her arms around his neck, peppering his smiling face with soft kisses, “I love you, too.”

“Ya do?” Spike said, surprise and wonder filling his voice and his expression.

“I wouldn’t have said it otherwise, love,” she said giggling.

Spike growled playfully and kissed her hungrily, until a very breathless Buffy pulled away, after remembering she still had something else she needed to discuss with him before continuing with the delightful session of kisses and caresses.

“I need to tell you something else,” she said, turning serious once again, silently praying that he wouldn’t get mad because she hadn’t told him about this before. “You asked me before if I was sure about going away with you and Xander, so I guess you’re serious about that, too.”

He nodded, looking at her intrigued at where she was going with this and she continued, “And is Xander okay with me going away with you?”

“Well, to be ‘onest, ‘e wasn’t thrilled with the idea at first, but ‘e is okay with it now.”

“And when…when we’d be leaving?” she asked anxiously.

Noticing Buffy’s nervous demeanor, Spike responded with another question, “Why are ya askin’ me this, luv? Ya aren’t sure if ya want to escape with me?”

“No! Of course, not!” Buffy exclaimed. “It’s just that… I haven’t been completely honest with you,” Spike raised an eyebrow in silent question and Buffy sighed deeply before continuing. “I-I didn’t tell you before because I’ve been hoping it wouldn’t happen, I’ve tried to make it so that it wouldn’t happen, but… the thing is that my parents are sending me away to another boarding school in Switzerland in a week a-and time is running by so fast and I think I’d just die it I had to be that far away from you,” she finished as her eyes filled with tears.

Spike pulled her tightly into his arms, “Shhhh, pet. Don’t cry. I promise ya won’t ‘ave to go to Switzerland. I’ll talk to Xander to finalize the details to do this as soon as we possibly can ‘n I’ll find a way to let ya know, okay? I won’t let them take ya away from me.”

“Promise?”

“Cross my ‘eart and ‘ope to die.”

Relieved by his words and by the love shining deeply in his azure eyes, Buffy smiled brightly at him and decided that things between them were clear enough for now and that it was time to stop talking and begin acting, so she cleaned her tear stained face with her hands, gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek and moved away from his arms to take the Discman and portable speakers out of the backpack. She got up from the floor and under his intrigued stare, she walked over to the altar where she placed the items right next to the candles and then pushed play.

“Come dance with me, baby,” she said, smiling coquettishly and crooking a finger at him as she began swaying to the soft rhythm of the flamenco melody.

No te escondas más de mi, ~ Don’t hide yourself from me
No te pierdas en un duelo, ~ Don’t lose yourself in your grief


Mesmerized by her beauty and her sudden playfulness, Spike got up from the blanket and walked over to where she stood. He put his arms around her waist and she circled hers around his back as they started to dance.

Te voy a enseñar a querer, ~ I’m gonna teach you how to love
Como el viejo sol al amanecer ~ Like the old sun to the dawn
Te voy a embriagar con el aire ~ I’m gonna make you drunk with the air
Que roza el jazmín de mi piel ~ that touches the jasmine of my skin


He couldn’t take his eyes off of her smiling face, she looked like an angel under the soft light that the candles provided and for the life of him, he couldn’t remember a time when he’d felt happier than when he was with her. What had he done to deserve her and her love, he didn’t know, but he wasn’t about to question his good luck now.

Te voy a entregar una a una ~ I’m gonna give you one by one
Las delicias que guardo en mi boca ~ all the delights I keep in my mouth
Y verás que conmigo no hay tregua ~ and you’ll see that with me there’ll be no truce
Sin el dulce sabor de una rosa… ~ without the sweet taste of a rose…


Slowly Spike moved his hands up until he reached Buffy’s face and lowered his head to kiss her softly, tenderly, trying to convey in that kiss all that he felt for her, to make her realize that there’ll never be another woman but her for him.

Nunca dejes de vivir ~ Never stop living
Que vivir por ti yo muero ~ that living for you I die
Nunca dejes de sentir ~ Never stop feeling
Que sentir por ti yo siento ~ that feeling for you I feel
Este amor que se alborota ~ this love that gets excited
Ya no sabe de razones ~ that doesn’t know of reasons,
Ni dolor ni corazón ~ of pain or hearts
Saben lo que es la derrota ~ But knows what defeat is


Buffy felt like she was in heaven, Spike made her feel cherished, loved, desired. They had stopped dancing as soon as their lips had touched. Everything else had disappeared. It was just Buffy and Spike and their love for each other.

The world and all that they would have to face in the future faded away as she concentrated on him; on how soft his lips felt as they caressed hers, on how his tongue glided over her bottom lip silently begging for entrance. With a sigh, she parted her lips and tentatively touched her tongue with his, eliciting a groan from Spike and suddenly, the kiss was no longer soft and tentative, it became fierce, hungry and passionate as lust began to rise between them. Neither of them could get close enough to the other.

Te voy a enseñar a querer, ~ I’m gonna teach you how to love
Como el viejo sol al amanecer ~ Like the old sun to the dawn
Te voy a embriagar con el aire ~ I’m gonna make you drunk with the air
Que roza el jazmín de mi piel ~ that touches the jasmine of my skin


He slid his hands down her throat, down her arms and took her hands in his to pull them up around his neck. Slowly, he lowered his hands again, lightly touching her breasts on their way to embrace her waist. Chills went up and down Buffy’s spine with every touch, with every kiss. Her knees felt as if they had turned to Jell-O and she was thankful that he was holding her tightly, because if he hadn’t she’d have probably fallen down by then.

When moonlight crawls along the street
Chasing away the summer heat
Footsteps outside somewhere below
The world revolves I let it go
We build our church above the street
We practice love between these sheets
The candy sweetness scent of you
It bathes my skin I'm stained by you


Spike stopped kissing her, shaking his head as he tried to control his lust, panting and gazing into her green depths, as she stared at him confusedly.

“Are ya sure ya wanna do this, luv?”

“I am,” she answered without hesitation.

“B-but… er… I don’t think we can... I wasn’t ready for this, I mean… I don’t ‘ave anythin’ with me and—”

“Oooh, that reminds me…” Buffy said, while moving to grab her backpack and taking the paper bag out from it, blushing profusely as she handed it to Spike, hoping that he wouldn’t think too badly of her for bringing these.

Spike took the paper bag and opened it, looking at her shocked when he discovered what was inside, “Hmm, where did ya get these, luv?”

“Hmmm, I-I… I mean, Wi-Willow bought t-them f-for us, in case we might need them, you know?”

“Well, you’ll ‘ave to remind me to thank ‘er later, okay?”

“You’re not mad then?”

“Mad?” Spike laughed. “Definitely no way I’d be mad at you, sweet. Just not sure if we should do this–”

Buffy decided she’d had enough of this discussion, so she stopped him by pulling him again into her arms and kissing him deeply, taking full control of the situation. He was too far away from her and that wouldn’t do; the need to feel his skin against hers overwhelmed her and suddenly she was no longer afraid of what would happen between them; after all, she’d made her decision long before this moment and seeing Spike’s expression had made her finally let go of the little girl and embrace the woman within herself.

And all I have to do is hold you
There's a racing within my heart
And I am barely touching you


She took his hands in hers and pulled them down to his sides. He began protesting until he realized what her intentions were as she lowered her hands down his chest in a soft caress until she reached his waist and tugged his t-shirt out of his jeans. Stirred by the encouraging murmurs Spike elicited, she made him pull his arms up again and then she skimmed her hands under his t-shirt, pulling it up slightly as she caressed the hard muscles of his back and chest. As his chest appeared from underneath the t-shirt, she couldn’t stop herself and started to kiss every inch of flesh revealed.

Turn the lights down low
Take it off, let me show
My love for you
Insatiable
Turn me on, never stop
Wanna taste every drop
My love for you
Insatiable


With an impatient growl, he pulled the t-shirt over his head, throwing it carelessly over the floor. Forgetting all about his initial hesitance after feeling her sweet acceptance, he crushed her against his chest, taking her breath away with his kisses. Spike’s skin felt cool and soothing against Buffy’s fevered flesh; the fact that she could feel how hard he was underneath his jeans only stoked the fire she was feeling within. One of her hands snaked up from his chest to settle on his nape, while the other stayed at his waist. His platinum blond hair felt oh so very soft as her fingers threaded into the soft curls.

The moonlight plays upon your skin
A kiss that lingers takes me in
I fall asleep inside of you
There are no words, there's only truth
Breathe in breathe out, there is no sound
We move together up and down
We levitate, our bodies soar
Our feet don't even touch the floor


He let go of her mouth to let her breathe as he nibbled his way down her jaw and throat, gliding his hands down her back until he found the hem of her blouse. Taking a step back, he took her hands off his neck and Buffy opened her eyes in confusion, only to gasp when she looked into Spike’s eyes. His eyes seemed so dark that they were almost black. And they were looking at her with such intensity and hunger and something akin to wonderment, that she couldn’t hold back a moan as the chills multiplied by the second and it wasn’t until then that she realized how uncomfortably wet her panties had become during their love play.

But nobody knows you like I do
The world doesn’t understand
But I grow stronger in your hands


Slowly he pulled her top up and off her body and threw it over his t-shirt, leaving her clad in a lacy bra and her jeans. He brought his hands up and gently stroked the underside of her breasts as he began kissing her passionately once again. Shivers of desire ran through Buffy as his fingers glided over her back to unfasten her bra, somehow pulling it off without stopping their kiss or pulling away from her and finally he took her breasts softly in his hands.

Turn the lights down low
Take it off, let me show
My love for you
Insatiable
Turn me on, never stop
Wanna taste every drop
My love for you
Insatiable


He left her mouth go again, gliding his lips down her throat and shoulders, until he reached her breasts. He took one of her nipples in his mouth, while he caressed the other with his nimble fingers. He nibbled, suckled and kissed her breasts until she couldn’t take it anymore. She moaned his name huskily and pulled his head up, devouring his lips, trying to show him how much she needed him.

Turn the lights down low
Take it off, let me show
My love for you
Insatiable
Turn me on, never stop
Wanna taste every drop
My love for you is
Insatiable, baby


He began lowering them to lie side by side over the blanket. He kept kissing her as he unbuttoned and lowered her jeans from her hips. When he pulled away to take her shoes and jeans off, Buffy couldn’t stop the blush that crept up her face, but she forgot all about being embarrassed when he fixed his azure gaze in her practically naked body for the first time. Her breath caught in her chest as she discovered the longing and lust that filled his eyes and she could feel the most delicious tingles wherever he posed his gaze upon.

We never sleep, we're always holding hands
Kissin’ for hours, talkin’, makin’ plans
I feel like a better man,
just being in the same room


His hands skimmed lightly over her thighs, her hips and her breasts as he moved upwards to reclaim her mouth. Meanwhile, her hands slid down his back until they came to rest in the waist of his jeans, her fingers glided to the front, where they unbuckled his belt and opened the button of his jeans.

He pulled away slightly and looked deeply into her eyes as he skimmed his hand over her panties. She shivered and her eyes widened in surprised delight when he slid one finger under the fabric touching her softly. Emboldened by her response, he slowly pulled her panties off her body and his touches turned firmer as her moans increased. Feeling the need to touch him too, she moved one of her hands from the waist of his jeans and began pulling his zipper down.

We never sleep, there's just so much to do
So much to say, can't close my eyes
When I'm with you
Insatiable
The way I'm loving you


After that they got completely lost in each other, kissing, nibbling, loving each other passionately until it all exploded in the most powerful feeling they had ever experienced.

Turn the lights down low
Take it off, let me show
My love for you
Insatiable
Turn me on, never stop
Wanna taste every drop
My love for you is
Insatiable

When I look in your eyes...


Anything Buffy had felt before that moment paled in comparison to the maelstrom of emotions that making love with Spike had made her feel. When he finally made her his, she felt as if she had finally found the missing piece in the puzzle that had been her life, complete for the first time ever.

*~*~*~*

Outside the crypt

A lamplight shone in the dark…

*~*~*~*

Spike sat with his back reclined on the wall and Buffy lied with her head resting on his lap, as he played with her hair and she caressed his face lovingly. She had his t-shirt and her panties on and he was dressed in his jeans only. He kept telling her over and over how much he loved her, how much he loved knowing that she was his in every sense of the word and how happy she’d made him by loving him back.

“I never knew making love could be like this,” Buffy told him. “That I could feel so complete, so at peace.”

“Really?” He tilted his head down so he could look at her and raised his left eyebrow. “So I take it ya liked?” he said teasingly.

“I loved it and I love you, Spike,” Buffy said, smiling sweetly at him.

His gaze softened as he opened his mouth to respond, when suddenly a lamplight illuminated their faces and a voice said threateningly, “Don’t move.”

tbc

Don’t hate me too much, please? Next part should be up by Tuesday.