[Reviews - 136] LikedPrinter
Summary: A young woman studying in a Catholic school meets a tough, street smart young man serving a sentence in a state youth reformatory, they fall in love and must run away together to escape the reformatory, the school authorities and their parents. Loosely based in the movie “Fire with Fire”. Written for Spiritcrow as her btvs_santa’s gift.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes
Word count: 50744 Read: 26561
Published: 11/13/2005 Updated: 02/20/2006

1. Chapter 1 by dusty273 [Reviews - 9] Liked (2993 words)
A big thank you to my betas in this story: Spikeskat, Charis and Caitie, thanks so much for your suggestions and your invaluable help. It makes all the difference.

2. Chapter 2 by dusty273 [Reviews - 7] Liked (2708 words)
Author’s note: Thanks again to Lu, Chris, BuffyandSpikeForever and Brat. I’m so happy you liked the beginning of the story, I hope I don’t disappoint you with the rest. :)

3. Chapter 3 by dusty273 [Reviews - 9] Liked (3300 words)
Thanks again to Jenny, DaniD, BuffyandSpikeForever, jt and spikestheman for reviewing. I love to read that you're enjoying this story. :D

4. Chapter 4 by dusty273 [Reviews - 4] Liked (5799 words)
I know, I said I was going to update tomorrow, but the chapter was ready and I simply couldn’t wait. I really hope you don’t mind. ;)

5. Chapter 5 by dusty273 [Reviews - 10] Liked (4388 words)
I used some dialogue from the episode “Crush”, written by David Fury, in this chapter. It’s not mine; I’m just using it because I felt it fitted into this part of the story.

6. Chapter 6 by dusty273 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1449 words)
I want to thank ukchrisp, Niamh, rockerbaby, Brittany, spikestheman, Blazing Fire, BuffyandSpikeForever, jenny and noaluvjames for your comments on the last chapter. I'm glad that you're all enjoying this story.

7. Chapter 7 by dusty273 [Reviews - 5] Liked (2834 words)
A thousand thanks to Lu82 for being such a wonderful friend and letting me bounce my ideas with her, if I'm ever going to finish this story is thanks to her; to Caitie and Charis for the very thorough beta and your encouraging comments; and to Niamh, BuffyandSpikeForever, noaluvjames and Spuffette for your very kind words, you can't even begin to imagine how much it means to me to know that you're liking this story.

8. Chapter 8 (Part 1) by dusty273 [Reviews - 6] Liked (2411 words)
Niamh, Spufette, BuffyandSpikeForever, Noaluvjames and Virce: Thank you so much for your reviews! It always makes me very happy to know that you're enjoying the story. :D And a big thank you to Caitie and Charis for betaing this chapter for me.

9. Chapter 8 (Part 2) by dusty273 [Reviews - 8] Liked (3528 words)
So here you have it, finally, the date at the crypt. It’s rated NC-17 just to be in the safe side. I just hope it isn’t too awful, I’ve never written anything like this before and I’m very nervous over it.

10. Chapter 9, Part 1 by dusty273 [Reviews - 4] Liked (3014 words)
Thanks to Olivia-luv, Niamh, Spufette, ukchrisp, Lu82, BuffyandSpikeForever, Luxferi formerly Virce ;) and M for reviewing.

11. Chapter 9, Part 2 by dusty273 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1565 words)
Many thanks for the reviews. :D

12. Chapter 10 by dusty273 [Reviews - 5] Liked (2140 words)
This chapter is the beginning of the end, I guess. In it, hopefully, things begin to get into place for the real action that should take place around Chapter 13. I really hope you like.

13. Chapter 11 by dusty273 [Reviews - 4] Liked (1361 words)
Many thanks to Jen, Caitie and Charis for the very thorough beta and your support; and to Niamh, BuffyandSpikeForever, Seraiza, Luxferi and Ukchrisp, for your kind comments. It makes me very happy to know what you think of the story. :D

14. Chapter 12, Part 1 by dusty273 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1999 words)
Thank you to BuffyandSpikeForever, Seraiza, Luxferi and Heaven for reviewing! And as always to Brat42 and Caitie for betaing this chapter for me.

15. Chapter 12, Part 2 by dusty273 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1451 words)
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you that have been supporting this story, especially to Luxferi, Lu82 and BuffyAndSpikeForever for reviewing the last chapter.

16. Chapter 13 by dusty273 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1459 words)
Thank you so much to Luxferi, BuffyandSpikeForever, Seraiza, Amelia-Jane, Niamh and TammyAsh666 for the reviews, I'm so happy you're still enjoying the story. :) And a special thank you to Brat42 for betaing this chapter.

17. Chapter 14 by dusty273 [Reviews - 7] Liked (2102 words)
Thank you Luxferi, Niamh, Seraiza, BuffyandSpikeForever and Amelia-Jane for your reviews.

18. Chapter 15 by dusty273 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1283 words)
Thank you, thank you, thank you to TammyAsh666, SarahandJamesFanatic, Luxferi, Amelia-Jane, Seraiza and Lu82. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the action on the last chapter. And a huge thank you to Brat42 for betaing this chapter. *hugs*

19. Chapter 16, part 1 by dusty273 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1386 words)
Thank you Luxferi, Seraiza, Chris, Amelia-Jane and Lu82 for your kind comments and a special thank you to TammyAsh666 for pointing out that Wood was Robin’s correct last name, I already made the change in all of the chapters. I also want to thank Jen for her enormous help in this chapter; your suggestions and help were invaluable for me, honey, gracias. :).

20. Chapter 16, part 2 by dusty273 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1943 words)
Thank you for your kind reviews, Seraiza, TammyAsh666, SarahandJamesFanatic, Amelia-Jane and Lu82. And of course, an enormous thank you to Jen and Charis, that beta'd this chapter for me. And Jen, I definitely owe you for not letting me rush into this chapter.

21. Epilogue by dusty273 [Reviews - 14] Liked (1631 words)
Thank you, Niamh, TammyAsh666, Amelia-Jane, Luxferi, Lu82 and SarahandJamesFanatic, for reviewing the last chapter. This chapter is dedicated to Lu82, Happy Birthday, cariño!